With what ancient ethnicity do you most identify, and what has DNA told you ?

I'm sure that there are plenty of south americans proud of their amerindian heritage but there are others who see that heritage as a shameful stigma and try to hide it. I've seen it with my own eyes a lot of times. Apparently we are dealing with one of these.

Greetings.

By the way, welcome to the forum iodalach_draiodoir.

Psychanalitic problems, we cannot help him :LOL:

Thanks for your kindness!

There are some sick people in various parts of Spanish speaking America who despise their genetic heritage, and they relieve their insecurities by painting Spaniards something they are not. Quite pathetic...

Lets add these people to our ignore list...

Originally Posted by ^ lynx ^
I've seen it with my own eyes a lot of times. Apparently we are dealing with one of these.

Realize your haplogroup Y is a spanish Gypsy. Should not cause shame or self-rejection, carry 500 years in Spain and are as Spanish as the rest. When you leave to go accept the forums accusing others of what you're doing yourself.

Celtic/Germanic for myself.

Originally Posted by ^ lynx ^
I've seen it with my own eyes a lot of times. Apparently we are dealing with one of these.

Realize your haplogroup Y is a spanish Gypsy. Should not cause shame or self-rejection, carry 500 years in Spain and are as Spanish as the rest. When you leave to go accept the forums accusing others of what you're doing yourself.

If you think you offend me by calling me gypsy you're wasting your keyboard, mexitroll.

I'm reporting all your racist/trolling messages... so please, keep it coming. I'm not the one hiding his true nationality, and I'm not the one ashamed of his amerindian genetic legacy either, mexitroll.

Greetings cuate. ;)

^ lynx ^, don't waste your time with trolls! Forget him and lets discuss constructive matters. He's already in my ignore list.

^ lynx ^, don't waste your time with trolls! Forget him and lets discuss constructive matters. He's already in my ignore list.

Hang around here a while and get the feel of the place before you start putting people on your iqnore list. Just because one member labels another a Troll, doesn't make it so.
I have found that often those who complain the loudest about others being trolls are sometimes the biggest trolls of all. (y)
Remember the first rule of a successful propaganda minister, if you scream something loud enough and often enough some people will believe you. Even if it is a blatant and outlandish lie. :grin:

Aristander,
Thanks for your attention, but I really don't need to follow anyone's track to find out who is a troll and who is not...

I barely know you honestly do not know why it has to support a sick person as Lynx, who came to send private messages dozens of insulting the American poor patient because he thinks I'm Mexican and believe me if you knew what the Brazilians think lynx would call Carlitos Troll and he would realize that is fueling the real Troll is lynx.

I do not care what they want to believe, because as I told you barely know, but what I can tell you is that never in life people speak ill of any South American or from another continent, is treated with great respect to Brazilians living in Spain, Mexicans are very few in Spain, but it's my favorite country in the Americas, have met Chilean, Ecuadorian, Uruguayan, Argentine, Colombian and I am very sorry that one speaks Spanish as lynx and insult people by nationality I feel embarrassed, so do what you want, I defend the freedom and hope to make a fair decision.

Greetings.

Don't bother playing the victim's game, CarlitoSirious. You have already revealed your racist and troll-ish nature by using the gypsy people to insult others. Mods have already been contacted.

Warm regards.

If you're free of enemies because nobody did insult, no shortage of others who are out of envy. "Seneca"

Aristander,
Thanks for your attention, but I really don't need to follow anyone's track to find out who is a troll and who is not...

Welcome to one U106 merchant from another! (y)

Cheers, Chris

Thanks, Chris!
I see you are L48; at this time all my sub-U106 tests got negative and it seems I am a S21*. Anyway, you are my relative LOL.
What is your opinion about U106? Do you think it entered England with the angles?

The mitochondrial DNA with the DNA Y are the present owner, say they lost in the descent of man, some say macho is not important. What is your mitochondrial DNA?, Is a question that threw the air.

Although I'd understood almost nothing in your text, my mtDNA haplogroup is A and I'm very proud of it. I'm descent in maternal lineage from sagamore Tibiriçá, chief of Guayanás people from São Paulo, Brazil. Her daughter Mboytira, christened as Isabel Dias and married to the portuguese João Ramalho, who lived in the 16th century, is my mother's maternal most distant known ancestor.

^
I'm proud of humanity, of everything we have achieved, there is hope for humans.

I identify with Global Village,...well maybe more like Euro village. :)

Although I'd understood almost nothing in your text, my mtDNA haplogroup is A and I'm very proud of it. I'm descent in maternal lineage from sagamore Tibiriçá, chief of Guayanás people from São Paulo, Brazil. Her daughter Mboytira, christened as Isabel Dias and married to the portuguese João Ramalho, who lived in the 16th century, is my mother's maternal most distant known ancestor.

A is the most common haplogroup among Amerindians, but it is also found among all East Asians and Siberians. There are probably more Chinese belonging to hg A than people in the Americas. That's why it's important to know once subclade, to differentiate between continents and countries.

Speaking personally, as an Englishman, I tend to think of myself as a mixture of Germanic and Celtic. This is going strictly by the 4 lines of ancestry that I've tested for so far- I1, I2a2, H5 and U5a1.

When I've taken the plunge re autosomal testing I may have a clearer picture. I suspect that overall, the Germanic component is larger.

This thread has been viewed 294099 times.

Back