Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Hello Need Your Advice

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date

    Country: India

    Hello Need Your Advice

    I read advice in forum so I thought to have light on my matter tho it not for free I know but will you please suggest wht we can do in my case ..I am indian citizen married to Hungarian national our marriage was registered also in Hungary so we are legally husband and wife according to the Hungarian laws.
    We applied for the visa after consulting the Hungarian representative name Havasi Szoták Csillával in Indian mission . consulates adviser she advised us to bring the following documents which were needed to file visa and she also suggested we need to file C type visa not family reunion visa ..
    The documents we presented in front of them were :-
    1)Marriage Certificate Both Indian and Hungarian ( appostile ) (with affidavit )
    2) Her Bank Statement
    3) Salary Certificate
    4) Employment Certi
    5) Tax Papers
    6) Ownership Paper of Her House In Hungary
    7) Invitation Letter from Notary
    Cool my wife Passport Copy with previous 3 Indian Visa

    and what a blunder they sent me letter in Hungarian that how it works you send letter not in local language but in your own language however
    The visa request was denied and we did not have any clear answer what information did we miss. I received a letter after constant request done by my wife and myself. after 20 days I received it.Though my wife talked to the consulate personally, he said we have to check the related law and the visa requirements and file again, and he can’t tell anything more..Who else can tell if they dont ??? We don’t know what is in the law for the third nation country if those are not the necessary documents

    we downloaded the copy and went with the law but we found nothing which was missed ..still ..O.O?

    Any suggestion what we can do

    Thank you very much for your help in advance.

  2. #2
    Advisor LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta

    Contact Hungarian emigration lawyer, he will fill your papers correctly or advise you on it. Money well spent.
    Good Luck.

  3. #3
    Regular Member Gwyllgi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Wales (UK)

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I don't drop acid
    MtDNA haplogroup
    Well, not any more!

    Ethnic group
    Country: UK - Wales

    And which EU country do you intend coming to?
    Some days you're the dog. Other days you're the lamp post.

Similar Threads

  1. Advice for the right country for me.
    By johnatanasoff in forum Travelling & Living in Europe
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 08-12-22, 19:20
  2. Advice needed R1b1a2a1a2a1b3~2
    By Barrel browner in forum R1b
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-22, 15:18
  3. London advice
    By gprelovski in forum UK & Ireland
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 26-09-19, 14:10
  4. Advice: What test to do and who with?
    By Elefantas in forum DNA testing companies
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-13, 23:12
  5. Need your advice for a group
    By HappyBanana in forum Other Serious Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-09, 01:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts