Sarmatians, Serbs, Croats and I2a2

1) and 2) are most probably not related to Balkan Serbs.
3)yes, and there is quite a possibility that he just copied that from story about arrival of Croats from White Croatia.

my theory is not stupid, because it is based on most credibile source for early history of Croats and Serbs.

Can someone explain this. What Serbs are doing in Sachsen region? Was this the place they occupied before moving south, or they came here later from south. I think history of Serbs there is long, at least from 8th century AD.
I found this link in polish only, sorry.
http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbo%C5%82u%C5%BCyczanie
There is a mention that Serbs here are 63%R1a1

Can someone explain this. What Serbs are doing in Sachsen region? Was this the place they occupied before moving south, or they came here later from south. I think history of Serbs there is long, at least from 8th century AD.
I found this link in polish only, sorry.
http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbołużyczanie
those are Sorbs, not Serbs.

1) and 2) are most probably not related to Balkan Serbs.
3)yes, and there is quite a possibility that he just copied that from story about arrival of Croats from White Croatia.

my theory is not stupid, because it is based on most credibile source for early history of Croats and Serbs.

Joro, with all respect for your effort to be amateur forum historian, I shall not further discuss with you about origin of Serbs and Croats.

What I want was to underline two important phrases in your statements above and it is most probably and there is a quite possibility. if you want to play historians you must give much more than that. Some credible source as you said. Otherwise it is all matter of your personal opinion, better said nationalistic opinion.
All the best for Serbian brother.

What are you 12 Joro. You behave like kid on a playground, ridiculing other kids just because they are different. We all know by now you don't like Serbs, but please, give people a chance!

Joro, with all respect for your effort to be amateur forum historian, I shall not further discuss with you about origin of Serbs and Croats.

What I want was to underline two important phrases in your statements above and it is most probably and there is a quite possibility. if you want to play historians you must give much more than that. Some credible source as you said. Otherwise it is all matter of your personal opinion, better said nationalistic opinion.
And you didn't give any credible source, instead you are just trolling because you can't accept the historical sources which see Serbs as ordinary servants.

What are you 12 Joro. You behave like kid on a playground, ridiculing other kids just because they are different. We all know by now you don't like Serbs, but please, give people a chance!
Look, i know you are insecure and you just love to try to humiliate others hiding under other's skirts, but try at least for once to grow up a bit and abstain from your childish performances, ok?

There are some archeological traces which shows that Serbs before they split on northern and southern branch lived around nowadays Wien and Bratislava. From there they split and one branch goes south, the other one in region of today Eastern Germany. Profesor Jankovic from Belgrade university claimed that Serbs are clearly recognizable in archeological point of view, because both the Lusatian and Southern Serbs practised same burrial scheme.

oh, no...Serbian 'historians'...are those the ones who claim that Serbs are the oldest people in the world?:D
give me some concrete sources about early Serbian history.
Porphirogenetus,Priest Dioclean,Thomas Archdeacon...what??

Look, i know you are insecure and you just love to try to humiliate others hiding under other's skirts, but try at least for once to grow up a bit and abstain from your childish performances, ok?
This is it, your wisdom in full bloom.

You Croats in the old custom, as from 1942, when you marched with Hiller and when you killed us Jews and Serbs unfortunate ...

:startled:

I just do not understand, why moderators let you to spread your lies

You Croats in the old custom, as from 1942, when you marched with Hiller and when you killed us Jews and Serbs unfortunate ...

:startled:

I just do not understand, why moderators let you to spread your lies
Who is this? A Serb introducing himself as a Jew? very poor...:LOL:
In case you really are a Jew, maybe you should check which was the first bigger town in Europe that was declared 'Judenfrei'.

So, when we lack evidence, we pretend to appear as Jews...:LOL:

This discussion became something that has nothing to do with genetics. I suggest moderators to take some actions. We have one mad Croat in the air!

Well, i was just trying to clarify origin of Serbs a little bit, because the sources clearly show there is no much credibility in Sarmatian origin , nor for Serbs, nor for Croats.

Who is this? A Serb introducing himself as a Jew? very poor...:LOL:
In case you really are a Jew, maybe you should check which was the first bigger town in Europe that was declared 'Judenfrei'.

So, when we lack evidence, we pretend to appear as Jews...:LOL:

Ok !

Belgrade was a occupied city by the nazis from Germany and Croatia!
German and Croats terrorized Serb and
Jewish population..

If you go to Yad Vashem you'll see that the Serbs have place among "Righteous Among the Nations" for rescue Jewish population..

One way of saving the Jewish population was that the Serbian municipal government issued ID card with the Serbian name..

Because of thet, Croatian and German Nazis thought the all Jews are killed..

Joro..
You knowledge of historical facts are poor..
The only thing that stands out in your posts is old Croat Ustasha policies toward other nations..

The Samartians were not Slavic but Turkic speakers.

I cannot understand this. According to wikipedia Sarmatians spoke Iranian:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scytho-Sarmatian_languages

Anyway I may not be a genetic Expert but I hope I will find a way to make people consider a theory of Sarmatian connection with I2a2. I am getting more and more confident that there is a lot of sense in this assumption.

And addressed to others - please stop posting this pointless stuff. This may be in the interest of both Croats and Serbs.

Last edited:
Joro..
You knowledge of historical facts are poor..
The only thing that stands out in your posts is old Croat Ustasha policies toward other nations..
Well, atleast I don't need multiple accounts to cover me up:grin:
and I'm not Ustasha, I am a 'normal' person, and I respect Jews because i consider myself Christian.

This thread has been viewed 435870 times.

Back