Sarmatians, Serbs, Croats and I2a2

Joro, look at first page of this thread. There was a nice discussion and exchange of ideas till you started posting. You barged here offended Serbs and from your first post onward you turned this thread into garbage. If this was your goal then congratulation, you did splendid job, spreading you "tolerance and respect" towards other nations. Stop attacking people and turning good threads into garbage.

I cannot understand this. According to wikipedia Sarmatians spoke Iranian:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scytho-Sarmatian_languages

Anyway I may not be a genetic Expert but I hope I will find a way to make people consider a theory of Sarmatian connection with I2a2. I am getting more and more confident that there is a lot of sense in this assumption.

And please stop posting this pointless stuff. This may be in the interest of both Croats and Serbs.
:LOL:

Pointless stuff
:LOL:

If you think really, that Serb are Iranian...you have a problem...
I2a is originally European...there is nowhere else traces of I2a...

There is Iranian theory of serbian origin but till now there is not genetic evidence for that. Because the early serbian dinasties emerged from tribes ruling castes it would be interesting to know their DNA. Everything else is a pure speculation. My assumption, according to genetic data and historical documents is that nowadays dinaric Serbs are descendents of White Serbs who were also I2a2 and who came to Balkan in 7th century. So to be clear I am talking about specific groups of Serbs which formed serbian medievial state and not about all Serbian nation which have more complex ethnogenesis.

Well, atleast I don't need multiple accounts to cover me up:grin:
and I'm not Ustasha, I am a 'normal' person, and I respect Jews because i consider myself Christian.
:annoyed:
You do not have respect for anyone..
It's proved with your racist posts
:useless:

There is Iranian theory of serbian origin but till now there is not genetic evidence for that. Because the early serbian dinasties emerged from tribes ruling castes it would be interesting to know their DNA. Everything else is a pure speculation. My assumption, according to genetic data and historical documents is that nowadays dinaric Serbs are descendents of White Serbs who were also I2a2 and who came to Balkan in 7th century. So to be clear I am talking about specific groups of Serbs which formed serbian medievial state and not about all Serbian nation which have more complex ethnogenesis.

They just spoke Iranian in that period. But half of Asia did at that time so this doesn't mean they are Iranian.

Joro, look at first page of this thread. There was a nice discussion and exchange of ideas till you started posting. You barged here offended Serbs and from your first post onward you turned this thread into garbage. If this was your goal then congratulation, you did splendid job, spreading you "tolerance and respect" towards other nations. Stop attacking people and turning good threads into garbage.
ok, my lady.will you please now calm down.

You do not have respect for anyone..
It's proved with your racist posts

My racist posts?care to explain?

I cannot understand this. According to wikipedia Sarmatians spoke Iranian:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scytho-Sarmatian_languages

Anyway I may not be a genetic Expert but I hope I will find a way to make people consider a theory of Sarmatian connection with I2a2. I am getting more and more confident that there is a lot of sense in this assumption.

And please stop posting this pointless stuff. This may be in the interest of both Croats and Serbs.
I've read somewhere that Russian writers called Sarmatians Obri(Avars)

And with your logic R1b is from Wales isn't it?

I did not understand..
For I2a is proven to be Europian ..
No Iranian, no Martians :grin:

I am- יהודי אשכנז -Yehudei Ashkenaz , but i am I2a..
Could you explain that with this Iranian theory...

I've read somewhere that Russian writers called Sarmatians Obri(Avars)

Obri was the way how they called Avars, please be sure if you really read it.

I did not understand..
For I2a is proven to be Europian ..
No Iranian, no Martians :grin:
Threre is also an interesting theory that I heard.That Red Croats(Herzegovina,Montenegro,most of Albania) came from Carpathians, and that's where the second largest concentration of I2a is.
White Croats(modern Croatia and Bosnia) would come somewhere from southern Poland/Czech republic.

Last edited:
Obri was the way how they called Avars, please be sure if you really read it.
yes, I'm sure that I read it, but it could be difficult for me to find it now.
it was written by russian chroniclers...

Threre is also an interesting theory that I heard.That Red Croats(Herzegovina,Montenegro,SW Serbia,most of Albania) came from Carpathians, and that's where the second largest concentration of I2a is.
White Croats(modern Croatia and Bosnia) would come somewhere from southern Poland/Czech republic.

Yes I agree that could be possible. Even though I'm Serb. ;)
But all these tribes came to this central Europe Area from somewhere. There is no proof they were there forever.
My assumption is that Migration Period, Huns, Goths and other different causes moved them from their previous homeland in Sarmatia.

They just spoke Iranian in that period. But half of Asia did at that time so this doesn't mean they are Iranian.
You probably means on that Sarmatian tribe Serboi that is mention by Plinie and Strabo on the river Volga. The question is what was the haplogroup of those tribes? When the Serbs was formed as a nation with name Serbs, and what was dominant haplogroup of that people. We simply now can not answer that questions.

Threre is also an interesting theory that I heard.That Red Croats(Herzegovina,Montenegro,most of Albania) came from Carpathians, and that's where the second largest concentration of I2a is.

This is similar to what iapodos was writing about "Bojka".
And Red Croats is a bit tendentious don't you agree. Let's just skip it.

Yes I agree that could be possible. Even though I'm Serb. ;)
But all these tribes came to this central Europe Area from somewhere. There is no proof they were there forever.
My assumption is that Migration Period, Huns, Goths and other different causes moved them from their previous homeland in Sarmatia.
what about the possibility that Serbs are actually Sarmatians?

This is similar to what iapodos was writing about "Bojka".
And Red Croats is a bit tendentious don't you agree. Let's just skip it.
well, let's put it aside for now, but Red Croats are an undeniable possibility.

This thread has been viewed 435883 times.

Back