0%-- 4% -- Q1b
3%-- 1% -- L
3% --1% -- I
7% --9% -- G
0% --2% -- F
3% -- 4% -- R2
1% -- 0% -- H
1% -- 0% -- R1

I'm italian from campania province southern Italy. I also have haplogroup t (M70) lineage and my sub-group is L299.
1.An italian man from Rofrano city, Salerno , campania , southern Italy
2. An Assyrian Iraqi man from Nineveh , Iraq 3. A Jew from Poland. 4. A man from Lucca, Italy. 5. Ashkenazi Jew from Germany/Austria. 6. A second polish Jew. 7. Man from Urmia , Iran ( according to personal family stories he may be a Kurdish Jew). 8. An American man who's ancestors came from England for as many generations as he can remember. 9. 10. Two men from Peru and El Salvador that believe they have Sephardic Jewish roots. 11. Me. 12. You. So there you have it, 12 individuals from various different ethnic origins that are haplogroup T (M70) positive

Hello Adamo, I am the son of that man from Lucca. I suggest that this subclade, since it is found also in Anatolia, and we are from Tuscany and Campania, is connected also with the Etruscans coming from Anatolia and inhabiting Tuscany and Campania (including the region of Rofrano, Cilento, mentioned by the Italian-American of the Genographic). Which is exactly your area of origin in Campania?

I add a quotation from an abstract citing K2-M70 as an Etruscan haplogroup found in Tuscany and Anatolia:

A. Piazza, N. Cerutti et al : Origin of the Etruscans: novel clues from the Y chromosome lineages.
Quote:
...Here we show the genetic relationships of modern Etrurians, who mostly settled in Tuscany, with other Italian, Near Eastern and Aegean peoples by comparing the Y-chromosome DNA variation in 1,264 unrelated healthy males from: Tuscany-Italy (n=263), North Italy (n=306), South Balkans (n=359), Lemnos island (n=60), Sicily and Sardinia (n=276). The Tuscany samples were collected in Volterra (n=116), Murlo (n=86) and Casentino Valley (n=61). We found traces of recent Near Eastern gene flow still present in Tuscany, especially in the archaeologically important village of Murlo. The samples from Tuscany show eastern haplogroups E3b1-M78, G2*- P15, J2a1b*-M67 and K2-M70 with frequencies very similar to thoseobserved in Turkey and surrounding areas, but significantly different from those of neighbouring Italian regions. The microsatellite haplotypes associated to these haplogroups allow inference of ancestor lineages for Etruria and Near East whose time to the most recent common ancestors is relatively recent (about 3,500 years BP) and supports a possible non autochthonous post-Neolithic signal associated with the Etruscans.

European Journal of Human Genetics, vol. 15 supp. 1 June 2007, session C.17, pg. 19.

Ciao guys, let me tell you, that I got a Y DNA test few years ago and I am T1a M70 (via ftdna). My father line is from Yazd (Iran) and 200 years ago my family were Zoroastrians. So you have to know that since Islam came to Iran, Zoroastrians only marriage with Zoroastrians. Also was Yazd a not important city to conquer for enemies because it's only desert. And Yazd was also a Diaspora point for all religions (sp. Jews) (google Moshee Katzav) a lot of politican of Israel are coming from Iran/Yazd. So actually this area looks very original and they people speaking more clean persian than other Iranians. Yazd and north of Kerman are closed together. Actually we have only 3 areas were the old persians resided, Shiraz, Kerman, Yazd. All other provinces of Iran are more meds/parthians/bactrians and so forth......

my opinion:
we have some old culture who can be T like:
-sumerians
-elamites
-jiroft culture
-kulli culture

but you have to know, in the old levante area were Indo-Europeans not semitic people, the people know speaking semitic languages and got probable more semitic race now, but before semitic people came to this area, they were indo-europeans....

only the semitic people came over egypt to israel, all other people were coming over horn of africa/persian gulf
so amorites, philistines, hurrians, mitanni, kizzuwatna, hittites, arzawaians were all indoeuropeans not semitic
especially the western sience says amorites/phonecians are semitic, iranian science they were indoeuropean, but the etymology is indoeuropean!
but also we have a lot of questions, why the fulbes have a lot of T, and why east indians have a lot of T
the semitic people ruled over the levante area, so they got all semitic languages
the old persians (not iranians(after splitting)) were coming from the "hamun lake"
we don't got enough tests from iranians/afghanians/tajiks and so on......we need more tests
where is the connection from fulbes and east indians, where between phonecians and hittites

Ciao guys, let me tell you, that I got a Y DNA test few years ago and I am T1a M70 (via ftdna). My father line is from Yazd (Iran) and 200 years ago my family were Zoroastrians. So you have to know that since Islam came to Iran, Zoroastrians only marriage with Zoroastrians. Also was Yazd a not important city to conquer for enemies because it's only desert. And Yazd was also a Diaspora point for all religions (sp. Jews) (google Moshee Katzav) a lot of politican of Israel are coming from Iran/Yazd. So actually this area looks very original and they people speaking more clean persian than other Iranians. Yazd and north of Kerman are closed together. Actually we have only 3 areas were the old persians resided, Shiraz, Kerman, Yazd. All other provinces of Iran are more meds/parthians/bactrians and so forth......

my opinion:
-sumerians
-elamites
-jiroft culture
-kulli culture

but you have to know, in the old levante area were Indo-Europeans not semitic people, the people know speaking semitic languages and got probable more semitic race now, but before semitic people came to this area, they were indo-europeans....

only the semitic people came over egypt to israel, all other people were coming over horn of africa/persian gulf
so amorites, philistines, hurrians, mitanni, kizzuwatna, hittites, arzawaians were all indoeuropeans not semitic
especially the western sience says amorites/phonecians are semitic, iranian science they were indoeuropean, but the etymology is indoeuropean!
but also we have a lot of questions, why the fulbes have a lot of T, and why east indians have a lot of T
the semitic people ruled over the levante area, so they got all semitic languages
the old persians (not iranians(after split)) were coming from the "hamun lake"

my opinion:
-sumerians
-elamites
-jiroft culture
-kulli culture

the old persians (not iranians(after split)) were coming from the "hamun lake"

Hi

I have always suspected Zaroastrians ( the worshippers of fire ) to have something to do with T, but I thought more around the BMAC area or the Ariana area of eastern Persia.

I doubt very much that T was semitic because it would mean that so to must L be semitic ( LT-P326 go hand in hand for many many centuries before they split apart )

I also found out I belong to T Haplogroup. I was born in Azerbaijan. According to little research I have done, this haplogroup originated in Zagros mountains. Its high incidence among Kurdish Jews, Assyrians, Lurs etc. further strengthens this argument. It is most encountered in communities that have been isolated for centuries from the outside world.
It feels great to know other members belonging to this rare group!

I also found out I belong to T Haplogroup. I was born in Azerbaijan. According to little research I have done, this haplogroup originated in Zagros mountains. Its high incidence among Kurdish Jews, Assyrians, Lurs etc. further strengthens this argument. It is most encountered in communities that have been isolated for centuries from the outside world.
It feels great to know other members belonging to this rare group!

These incidences of T belong to different branches of T, and are due to separated demographic events but have nothing to do with origin. To predict origin is most important the diversity.

You can see this diversity by looking into my phylogenetic tree work here:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/23/Phylogenetic_T-M184_tree.png

Hi

I have always suspected Zaroastrians ( the worshippers of fire ) to have something to do with T, but I thought more around the BMAC area or the Ariana area of eastern Persia.

I doubt very much that T was semitic because it would mean that so to must L be semitic ( LT-P326 go hand in hand for many many centuries before they split apart )

origin of zarostrian is from gonur tepe turkmenistan

These incidences of T belong to different branches of T, and are due to separated demographic events but have nothing to do with origin. To predict origin is most important the diversity.

You can see this diversity by looking into my phylogenetic tree work here:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/23/Phylogenetic_T-M184_tree.png

I believe you should consider T1a2-CTS1848+ as a celtic marker especially since we have it appearing in Belgium and south Germany..........the Andulusi seems later , maybe celtic migration

@Sile
Do you have any Info on Z19945?
We both have some ancient Illyrian (I think), and there’s not that many of us. Could it be that there’s the Haplogroup connection with them?

@Sile
Do you have any Info on Z19945?
We both have some ancient Illyrian (I think), and there’s not that many of us. Could it be that there’s the Haplogroup connection with them?

These are ancient sardinian sample....second one is ours

All other T1a2 ancient I found are northern balkans or beyond

You are the closest to me from the south of europe, I have nobody else in southern italy or southern Balkans

These are ancient sardinian sample....second one is ours

All other T1a2 ancient I found are northern balkans or beyond

You are the closest to me from the south of europe, I have nobody else in southern italy or southern Balkans

Sile, they are not ancient sardinians but modern sardinian samples.

CTS8862 - Z19945 - CTS1848
Some Geo Locations. IMG_8612.JPG
Now. I could theorize a migration.

add reddick ............next to myself in markers
his story
My Reddicks are German in origin, having had the surname recorded as Radick upon arrival in Savannah, GA in 1737. Back in the Odenwald region of southwest Germany the name had been Rettich / Rettig and a century earlier the family was named Retgen. Rettich is German for the vegetable radish.
origins in Odenwald germany
Do you have a cognome ...Benedetto ...from Toretto Italy ............mother German ..................

since z19945 formed in 1460BC ..........I would like to know how many steps are there between us

Never mind. Got it.

Last edited:
Never mind. Got it.

I see you are now in my group in ftdna T project.......but we differ by over 20 ...........we may have split apart on the creation of Z19945 circa 1460BC

I see you are now in my group in ftdna T project.......but we differ by over 20 ...........we may have split apart on the creation of Z19945 circa 1460BC
Not disputing your assumptions,
Z19945 is 3100 years old, how do you know so precisely (1460BC) when we may have split apart. (80 Years after the creation)
STR value Differences maybe? Still ...
https://www.yfull.com/tree/T-Z19945/

Not disputing your assumptions,
Z19945 is 3100 years old, how do you know so precisely (1460BC) when we may have split apart. (80 Years after the creation)
STR value Differences maybe? Still ...
https://www.yfull.com/tree/T-Z19945/
because it says 3100ybp

ybp = year before present
Before Present (BP) years is a time scale used mainly in geology and other scientific disciplines to specify when events occurred in the past. Because the "present" time changes, standard practice is to use 1 January 1950 as the commencement date of the age scale,

3100 years from the year 1950

This thread has been viewed 304992 times.

Back