Y dna haplogroup T

on yfull

T-CTS2214 ....CTS2214 * FGC4681/Y4118formed 8400 ybp, TMRCA 8400 ybpinfoT-Y15127 ..Y19378/FGC40379(H) * Y15127formed 8400 ybp, TMRCA 8400 ybpinfo
  • person.png
    id:SZ36 HUN [HU-SO]age i new
  • T-Y15127*

• person.png
    id:YF06061LBN [LB-JL]i
  • T-CTS2214*
  • T-BY31173BY31298/Y58222 * BY31188/Y49465 * BY31229/Y55797+51 SNPs formed 8400 ybp, TMRCA 300 ybpinfo
    • person.png
      id:YF12581USA [US-NC]
    • person.png
      id:YF03062USA [US-TX]

my father ( result below ) has I4055 in MTA ( I do not )

15.66 - I4055
Top 97 % match vs all users

The conclusion from the Haber paper 2019 is that our T ydna is not african at all .................it is South-East Asian

we belong to the F-M89 group

So where did the haplogroup F lineage go after having left Africa? New discoveries at FamilyTreeDNA provide some clues.

Before the new haplogroup F branches were added, the haplogroup F tree looked like this. There were known basal F lineages, but FamilyTreeDNA did not have any Big Y testers that belonged to those branches of haplogroup F and were not at that time making use of NGS results from academic studies to define tree branches.

Since then, among the thousands of new Big Y test results, a few haplogroup F lineages have been identified.

The view of the Y DNA tree at FamilyTreeDNA shows the locations of the various test results. Please note that people in the F-M89 haplogroup may simply have not tested beyond that level today, and would benefit from the Big Y test.
The Y tree now includes the new branch F-F15527 (F1) with four immediate subclades with samples from Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, and the southern border of China, as shown on this map.

Finding F1 exclusively in Southeast Asia is significant because it represents the first split of haplogroup F.
Additionally, it gives some clues about where haplogroup F was before it split between F1 and GHIJK, which represents all the haplogroups F through T.
It is also significant that they all belong to different branches, four immediate subclades of F1, dated to circa 48,000 years ago. This shows a rapid expansion where several lineages quickly diverged then and survived for tens of thousands of years until present day. It is very likely that we will discover other ancient lineages in this part of the tree as more people from this part of the world take a high coverage Y-DNA test.

... 48.000 years ago around Southeast Asia, ... as he went back West, y T must have battled Neanderthal, ... or dated :giggle:

@Torzio

... maybe SK1480 late migration related:
North to South or South to North ...

under the MyHeritage Bari genetic group I’m getting Friuli-Venezia-Giulia,
Are you getting any Apulian ???

... under 1750 - 1800, Lecce (Salento) genetic group, I’m getting Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Rhineland-Palatinate in Germany, and more,

... though in the 1600 - 1650 I’m all Italian, Lecce, Marche, Rome, ...

pXjqDxV.jpg

Lecce 1750 - 1800
60QAtX5.jpg

Lecce 1600 - 1650
UShEZjA.jpg

Sorry , No ...I do not get any apulia

The lowest in italy is Molise region for myself

so 1600-1650 is

Sossano, Veneto, Italy
and
a large area on the french-german border , between the cities of Metz and Saarbrucken Germany ( majority is in france ) place called
Saint-Avold

France

1650-1700 , I get

Asigliano Veneto, Veneto, Italy

Rovaré, Veneto, Italy

and as above in france again

...................................................................................................................................................

I already put my fathers results in another post ...so for him its

1600-1650

Fontane, Veneto, Italy

Zernez, Grisons, Switzerland

Babenhausen, Hesse, Germany

Canizzano, Veneto, Italy

on the map he gets Hesse and only this other place in germany ......so I think the french place is only for me and might be some maternal part

Aschaffenburg

Germany

1650-1700 there is an abruzzo for my father

Carbonera, Veneto, Italy

Fontane, Veneto, Italy

Fontanelle, Veneto, Italy

Grasciano, Abruzzo, Italy

Lancenigo, Veneto, Italy

1750-1800

Veneto, Italy

Treviso, Veneto, Italy

Belluno, Veneto, Italy

Fontanelle, Veneto, Italy

Abruzzo gone by 1750

... with the Chieti (Abruzzo) genetic group I also get Bolzano - South Tyrol - Italy:

gnWdW9F.jpg

mine

my guess is your maternal plays a big part

It’s not the first time that I get Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, the Rhone Alps and the Tyrol,

... I guess SK1480 must have traveled a North to South path after all.

... (partial) from Ethnogene:

MkQDjR3.jpg

It’s not the first time that I get Friuli-Venezia-Giulia, the Rhone Alps and the Tyrol,

... I guess SK1480 must have traveled a North to South path after all.

... (partial) from Ethnogene:

MkQDjR3.jpg

it is more maternal.........my sons data ...........his mother maternal line comes from san stino di livenza and

Portogruaro

3 km from friuli

his mother paternal comes from Gaiarine and Ceneda ( vittorio Veneto )

His

Top places 1650 - 1700
Artegna, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy

Dueville, Veneto, Italy

Gemona, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy

Ovaro, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy

Rigolato, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy

I once got Rhone area and Provenzal france ....but not anymore ..............I also used to get a lot of French Basque ...no more

your line comes from ancient Liburnians/north dalmatian ...........only explanation IMO

it is more maternal.........my sons data ...........his mother maternal line comes from san stino di livenza and

Portogruaro

3 km from friuli

his mother paternal comes from Gaiarine and Ceneda ( vittorio Veneto )

His

Top places 1650 - 1700
Artegna, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy

Dueville, Veneto, Italy

Gemona, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy

Ovaro, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy

Rigolato, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy

Ovaro friuli is where I have DNA matches with the families of Bet , Rechenbach ( with Corso line ) and Hintz ..............Bet family still there, Rechenbach gone to swiss and Hintz is in Morgano Veneto ........I am talking about circa 1700 ............

... guessing: if it’s Liburnia I’m assuming Late Bronze Age or earlier.

... guessing: if it’s Liburnia I’m assuming Late Bronze Age or earlier.

They arrived firstly near foggia circa 1000Bc from what I read ...........

They arrived firstly near foggia circa 1000Bc from what I read ...........

Now

Z19945 arrived in ancient Picene lands

Now

Z19945 arrived in ancient Picene lands

to get to Firenze I took part of the same Italian route by Train as Z19945, many times.

from Lecce ... 14+ Hours of Hell, I probably mutated a couple of clades into SK1480 right then, ... lol

by Train, ... depending on the time of the day, years ago, from Lecce it was faster to get to Florence by going to Bologna than by Rome.

to get to Firenze I took part of the same Italian route by Train as Z19945, many times.

from Lecce ... 14+ Hours of Hell, I probably mutated a couple of clades into SK1480 right then, ... lol

by Train, ... depending on the time of the day, years ago, from Lecce it was faster to get to Florence by going to Bologna than by Rome.

LOL

I took ........about 3 hours from Bergamo to Lucca via Genoa ............and 2 hours from Lucca to Firenze

This thread has been viewed 305416 times.

Back