Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 526 to 534 of 534

Thread: Y dna haplogroup T

  1. #526
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    5,287

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by torzio View Post
    what are we doing here ?
    I’m using MTA Deep Dive settings (60 SNPs) on GedMatch One-to-One, and trying to get a “minimum” result:

    … on GedMatch “One-to-One Autosomal DNA Comparison”, input the Ancient Kit ID and Yours,

    … Write 60 where it says: “SNP window size threshold. Leave blank for default to vary dynamically between 200-400”,

    run it! … if no results go back and Write 6 where it says: “Minimum segment cM size to be included in total: (Must be at least 3 cm. Leave blank for default value = 7)”,

    run it again, … if no results go back and change it to 5, … if no results go back and lower to 4 or 3 and run it,

    … if still no results go back, and add a 3 where it says: “Size (in SNPs) of Mismatch-Bunching limit. (Leave blank for default mismatch eval window / 2)” and run it again.

    … good luck :) lol

    … for example: me vs R1 … see the settings in the red squares that I had to use to get results with the 60 SNPs threshold.

    🕷️

  2. #527
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,791

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    I’m using MTA Deep Dive settings (60 SNPs) on GedMatch One-to-One, and trying to get a “minimum” result:

    … on GedMatch “One-to-One Autosomal DNA Comparison”, input the Ancient Kit ID and Yours,

    … Write 60 where it says: “SNP window size threshold. Leave blank for default to vary dynamically between 200-400”,

    run it! … if no results go back and Write 6 where it says: “Minimum segment cM size to be included in total: (Must be at least 3 cm. Leave blank for default value = 7)”,

    run it again, … if no results go back and change it to 5, … if no results go back and lower to 4 or 3 and run it,

    … if still no results go back, and add a 3 where it says: “Size (in SNPs) of Mismatch-Bunching limit. (Leave blank for default mismatch eval window / 2)” and run it again.

    … good luck :) lol

    … for example: me vs R1 … see the settings in the red squares that I had to use to get results with the 60 SNPs threshold.

    for myself .v. R1
    all chr used except 3, 6, 9 and 12

    Largest segment = 6.5 cM

    Total Half-Match segments (HIR) 123.3cM (3.437 Pct)

    33 shared segments found for this comparison.

    648286 SNPs used for this comparison.

    54.59 Pct SNPs are full identical
    Fathers mtdna ...... T2b17
    Grandfather mtdna ... T1a1e
    Sons mtdna ...... K1a4p
    Mothers line ..... R1b-S8172
    Grandmother paternal side ... I1-CTS6397
    Wife paternal line ..... R1a-PF6155

  3. #528
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,791

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    1 members found this post helpful.
    on min segment size of 5 ....i only get
    Chr B37 Start Pos'n B37 End Pos'n Centimorgans (cM) SNPs
    19 .......7,663,317 ....... 9,939,831 .....6.5 .....560

  4. #529
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,791

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    1 members found this post helpful.
    @salento

    you are closer than I for R1 ..........is this the same for MTA ?

    I stated a while ago......looks like we came via dalmatia/liburnia area .........to Marche .....your line went south ( Picene and Daunian) and my line went north

    something like SNP tracker



  5. #530
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    5,287

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by torzio View Post
    @salento
    you are closer than I for R1 ..........is this the same for MTA ?
    I stated a while ago......looks like we came via dalmatia/liburnia area .........to Marche .....your line went south ( Picene and Daunian) and my line went north
    something like SNP tracker
    … not on MTA anymore, you’re way closer to R1 than me, …

    …though I do get the “Modern” MyHeritage Chieti (Abruzzo) Genetic Group (Martinsicuro is in Abruzzo)


  6. #531
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    5,287

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    … my Lecce Genetic Group has Marche (and Rome) in 1600 - 1650 … this genetic group is hundreds of years old, … maybe it’s a clue indicating a common genetic link of Piceni and Iapigi (Daunians - Peuceti - Messapi)
    I Think :)



  7. #532
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,791

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    … my Lecce Genetic Group has Marche (and Rome) in 1600 - 1650 … this genetic group is hundreds of years old, … maybe it’s a clue indicating a common genetic link of Piceni and Iapigi (Daunians - Peuceti - Messapi)
    I Think :)


    this is my new #1 , replacing sample R1 .................but R1 has double the SNP's


  8. #533
    Regular Member Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    5,287

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    1 members found this post helpful.
    ​one-to-one R120 (Late Antiquity Roman) vs R850 (Ardea Latin) and 1543 (Imperial Roman)




  9. #534
    Regular Member torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,791

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - SK1480
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    1 members found this post helpful.
    It seems many are confused with which T it belongs to which branch
    Currently
    T1a1
    T1a2
    T1a3
    T-PH110
    are the branches
    .................................
    But some scientific testers use
    T1a1a for T1a1
    T1a1b for T1a2
    T1a2a for T1a3


    in the distant past 2011 to 2014 it was as the map below states
    T2 = T1a1 branch

    T3 = T1a2 branch


Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •