Y dna haplogroup T

I still don't know where to find it lol...and what else do you haz?? : ) can't find what section of the website that is its all RussianRussian

I'm L299 but its written for me that I'm PF7443 as a snp I think

I'm going to upload my haplogroup T L299 map soon I just need to figure out how to do it as someone has uploaded a J2b frequencies map I don't know how

I'm going to upload my haplogroup T L299 map soon I just need to figure out how to do it as someone has uploaded a J2b frequencies map I don't know how

use imageshack, its free, u only need to register

I'll get some help and figure it out soon I will post a map of T soon, I just need to get my hands on a computer and not this iPad lol I'm not too good with computers : )

Haplogorups have absolutely nothing to do with looks and please never write such crazy stuff here again. I am J2a4h and look like a mix of South and Eastern European, my brother is also J2a4h and looks like a mix between Eastern and Central European. I look like the Mom of my Dad(also like my Dad,but the look comes from her) and my brother looks like the Mom of Mom,so both of us look like persons in our family which do not even have y haplogorups. We look like all people in our line, including the women and the men which gene we do not carry,so linking haplogorups to looks is crazy. In 23andme the lighest Bulgarians are E-V13,R1a and J2, the darkest G2a and I2a, this of course means nothing. But lets not speak about looks here. Cheers :)

Haplogorups have absolutely nothing to do with looks and please never write such crazy stuff here again. I am J2a4h and look like a mix of South and Eastern European, my brother is also J2a4h and looks like a mix between Eastern and Central European. I look like the Mom of my Dad(also like my Dad,but the look comes from her) and my brother looks like the Mom of Mom,so both of us look like persons in our family which do not even have y haplogorups. We look like all people in our line, including the women and the men which gene we do not carry,so linking haplogorups to looks is crazy. In 23andme the lighest Bulgarians are E-V13,R1a and J2, the darkest G2a and I2a, this of course means nothing. But lets not speak about looks here. Cheers :)

which post are you referencing this comment on?
or do you have the wrong thread

I meant the guy T, from Italy Adamo I think was his name, linking black hair and olive skin to haplogorups I would search for the post and also I am saying to him so he knows it has nothing to do, not in a bad way :)

Here is what he wrote :
I'm one of those Italians that has jet black hair and olive skin so naturally I always suspected I had some form of Assyrian or Mesopotamian influence in my blood. I was surprised that I don't harbour the J-M172 lineage (haplogroup j2) as this is the typical northern middle-eastern Fertile Crescent haplogroup,( it is also found in 20-25% of italian men.) instead, belonging to hg T this is MUCH rarer ( 4% of Italians).

I meant the guy T, from Italy Adamo I think was his name, linking black hair and olive skin to haplogorups I would search for the post and also I am saying to him so he knows it has nothing to do, not in a bad way :)

i agree that hair and eye colour has nothing to do with haplogroups. my paternal line which is T has a majority of green, grey or blue eyes, some blond and some black, but majority light brown hair.

The only thing that could make some sense on hair colour is , the further east one goes the more black hair dominates.

That's correct to a certain degree because one can inherit from either or both family sides loll

Can u see it ? T.jpg

Yes! Thank you yaan! : ) these are the only zones on the genographic project 2.0 map that have hg T. It's all yellow zones, or about 10% maybe 15%. It seems it arrived from Africa to northern Saudi Arabia, where one branch split to south-central Iraq and the other to Egypt. The Egypt branch later brought T to the Horn of Africa. On this map, from what I can see, are covered most of Egypt, south/central Iraq, stretches of northern Saudi Arabia and all of Jordan.

Sure :) But there is two kinds right?
One is big in Somalia and Ethiopia and Arabs and the other kind(u) is 1-4 % in South Europe and parts of Middle East,Jews ,Switzerland and Austria right?

We would have to consult Zanipolo for more information on this, he knows more than I do on this haplogroup, but yes there is T1 and T2, T2 is the African variety I believe, T1 is found in Middle East parts of Europe, all of this at low frequencies of course. Hopefully he will log on soon and takeaway look at the map : ) from my own personal speculations though I see a link between T and wandering north Arabian Bedouin people's such as the Quraish tribe in which many men are hg T, in the Hejaz regions of western Red Sea Arabia. Many Jordanians are hg T and they are a Hashemite kingdom as many wandering Arabs where in those areas also and Hashemites are linked to Mecca and the prophet Muhammad.

Last edited:
We would have to consult Zanipolo for more information on this, he knows more than I do on this haplogroup, but yes there is T1 and T2, T2 is the African variety I believe, T1 is found in Middle East parts of Europe, all of this at low frequencies of course. Hopefully he will log on soon and takeaway look at the map : ) from my own personal speculations though I see a link between T and wandering north Arabian Bedouin people's such as the Quraish tribe in which many men are hg T, in the Hejaz regions of western Red Sea Arabia. Many Jordanians are hg T and they are a Hashemite kingdom as many wandering Arabs where in those areas also and Hashemites are linked to Mecca and the prophet Muhammad.

I gave you the link on post #9

There is no African variety , the T marker is west-asian ( Russian claim it to be central asian ), basically Iran ( Persia)

what is T1 and T2?

pre 2008 T was known k2
then it became T1 , T2 and T3 ..........T1 ended up being a private line and disused, T2 became T1a and T3 became T1b.

Now from last year, T1a became T1a1 and T1b became T1a2
and T1a3 was introduced a Kuwait Saudi arabian line ...a line said to be the Thomas Jefferson line

@adamo

whats this one-eyed focus on being Jordanian because they have a higher percentage?

T is a very old marker and would have been more likely a hunter-gatherer marker along with G and others.

I don't know lol genographic project told me 20% of Jordanians. Didn't say anything about Persia, and the map as you saw has no T in Iran. So if I'm T1a1 that means I'm T1a? It says I'm M70 then next I'm L299 mutation. (T1a1). What does all that mean? And I'm T-PF7443 whatever that is, where is that found or originate from? That subclade

I don't know lol genographic project told me 20% of Jordanians. Didn't say anything about Persia, and the map as you saw has no T in Iran. So if I'm T1a1 that means I'm T1a? It says I'm M70 then next I'm L299 mutation. (T1a1). What does all that mean? And I'm T-PF7443 whatever that is, where is that found or originate from? That subclade

The base for T is M184, out of this is M70
PF7443 ?.....is this correct or is it PF7463

Where did you get this map?

northern iranian 2012 percentages of Ydna
Eb1b1b1a1a (9.5%)
E1b1b1c (1.6%)
G2a* (1.6%)
G2a* (3.2%)
G2a3b2 (1.6%)
G2c (1.6%)
J1c3 ( 4.8%)
J2a* (4.8%)
J2a3 (4.8%)
J2a3a (4.8%)
J2a3b (3.2%)
J2a3h (3.2%)
L* (1.6%)
L1 (1.6%)
L3 (1.6%)
N (1.6%)
Q1a2 (1.6%)
Q1a3% (1.6%)
Q1b1 (1.6%)
R1a1a (19.0%)
R1b (3.2%)
R1b1a2* (1.6%)
R1b1a2a* (12.7%)
T (7.9%)

from Grugni

This thread has been viewed 303000 times.

Back