Y dna haplogroup T

I know but I'm in hg T also so I thought you where talking about us T's.

I think hg T is linked especially to bakhtiaris from bakhtiaris province near ilam, the southwestern corner of Iran touching extreme southeastern Iraq. They speak a Lurish language. They live in parts of Lorestan, khuzestan and Isfahan provinces. They are descendants of "Fereydun" a national iranian hero in ancient Persian religion/mythology such as Zoroastrianism.

Bud Spencer (born Carlo Pedersoli; 31 October 1929) is an Italian actor
Spencer was born in Santa Lucia, a historical rione of the city of Naples

Terence Hill (born Mario Girotti; 29 March 1939) is an Italian actor.
Hill was born in Venice, Italy.

an unlikely pair who made a nmae for themselves

yeah I remember the 2 most famous Italian duet.

Ciccio and Franco

Buldozer and trinita, bud spencer terence hill.

I recently found out I'm P77, a sub-group of T that runs high in Kurdish, Iraqi, iranian and Yemenite Jews. It is speculated that T1a1 either originated In Canaan and then with the Jewish exile to Assyrian/Babylonian lands was absorbed by other mesopotamians or maybe it originated among the Jews when they had already arrived in Mesopotamia and it originated there, either way P77 seems to be high in Iraqi Jews, Kurdish Jews and Jordanians. What do you guys think?

Did P77 originate in Canaan or in north Mesopotamia?

I don't know.

I don't know.

?

who did you test with?

I have tested with Ftdna of which I have 26 matches between step 2 and step 4
13 from british isles
4 from germany
4 from italy
3 from baltic area (pomeranian, estonia, lithuania)
1 slovenian
1 norwegian

I presume this testing place also did your mtDna

If you went with 23andme, they are just as good

Natgeno....err......well they find a lot of SNPs

genomes ....unsure but I think you can transfer to ftdna

Yeah but I have to pay ftdna thing, I would love to know with who P77+ or L299+ is clustered with, European or Assyrian samples, I wonder.

Yeah but I have to pay ftdna thing, I would love to know with who P77+ or L299+ is clustered with, European or Assyrian samples, I wonder.

what ever search engine you use, you need to read up on advanced searching. you need to find a way, only you know your line.

I found these in a few minutes - all L299+

-ftdna 231809 surname = philipps from devon, cornwall, England
-ftdna 97565 from wales
-ftdna 244570 from ghana ( portuguese descent)
-ftdna 156487 surname = metaxopoulos greece

E8011 from Cantabria spain
E5174 surname Al-khalifa from Saudi Arabia
and one other , a high priest from the Quaraish tribe - I do not know where that is

Semaghl (russian site) has 2 only, both in mexico from Spanish hereditary

Yeah difficult to find extensive information on my subclade....

The haplotypes of the 35 individuals belonging to Haplogroup T are provided in Supplementary Table 4. The distribution of haplotypes within Haplogroup T-M184 illustrated in an MJ network (Supplementary Figure 4) depicts a positioning of clusters composed almost entirely of Levantine individuals in the center of the diagram, with all other groups emanating from this area. This potentially points toward an origin of these haplotypes in the Levant, a supposition that is further supported by the observation of high genetic diversity in the network among levantine individuals within haplogroup T-M184 in the Levant. Time estimates for T-M184 individuals (Supplementary Table 5) corroborate the supposition that the lineage originated in the Levant and entered the Armenian Plateau at a later time, as the dates generated from Levantine (6.2±1.8 kya using Ravid-Amir and Rosset34) and Iranian (5.9±1.3 kya) individuals are older than those yielded from Turkey (5.7±1.2 kya), Sasun (5.0±1.2 kya) and the remaining three Armenian populations (average 3.9±1.0 kya). According to this study, T has highest age and diversity in the levant.

The haplotypes of the 35 individuals belonging to Haplogroup T are provided in Supplementary Table 4. The distribution of haplotypes within Haplogroup T-M184 illustrated in an MJ network (Supplementary Figure 4) depicts a positioning of clusters composed almost entirely of Levantine individuals in the center of the diagram, with all other groups emanating from this area. This potentially points toward an origin of these haplotypes in the Levant, a supposition that is further supported by the observation of high genetic diversity in the network among levantine individuals within haplogroup T-M184 in the Levant. Time estimates for T-M184 individuals (Supplementary Table 5) corroborate the supposition that the lineage originated in the Levant and entered the Armenian Plateau at a later time, as the dates generated from Levantine (6.2±1.8 kya using Ravid-Amir and Rosset34) and Iranian (5.9±1.3 kya) individuals are older than those yielded from Turkey (5.7±1.2 kya), Sasun (5.0±1.2 kya) and the remaining three Armenian populations (average 3.9±1.0 kya). According to this study, T has highest age and diversity in the levant.

from the Assyrian project

N=107 06/10/13
24.3% R1b
18.7% J1
15.9% T
13.1% J2
8.4% E1b1b1
8.4% G
4.7% R2a
2.8% Q1b
1.9% R1a
0.9% F
0.9% L

as of today.

Checking on Cappodocian line as well for you.

basically this is northern Levant, aleppo area, start of the ancient silk road to China

Woah! 16% hg T? Assyrian project, where is this???

I know I'm T1a1, don't know if T1a1a or T1a1b or if in an Assyrian cluster or not.

I know I'm T1a1, don't know if T1a1a or T1a1b or if in an Assyrian cluster or not.

write your numbers ( DYS ) down and I see what I can do

the site does split into different groupings

This thread has been viewed 303187 times.

Back