Y dna haplogroup T

Kars537 ( 6958 ± 49 yBP )
Y2mMEjS.jpg

House/Phase: O / 2
Y-DNA: T1a1a2-Y63197 (xBY154289)
mtDNA: J1c6a
Sr isotope: Native to Unstruttal ( Rang Group limit )
Diet (d13C%0 / d15N%0): -19.7 / 8.9 (highest Animal Protein)
Age at Death: 25–30
Death Position: Stretched Dorsal southeast
Other ID: Feature 537 / Museum no 2004:26340a / 14C id KIA-40357
Sample: Skull
Read Pairs: 122,568,310
Mean Coverage: 2.96X
Virus: Hepatitis B ( HBV )
Autosomal notes: High CHG
Files: FASTQ / FASTQ (galaxy) / BAM (FASTQ=>mapped-SAM=>sorted BAM)

The first of the Karsdorf 3 neolithic ancient T samples to be added by Yfull

notes below from the T ydna project team at Ftdna

Finally, one of the Karsdorf remains BAM files, has been uploaded to the YFULL tree.

Looks like we have a 3th branch basally splited from T-Y63197 in eastern Europe.

This results, potentially push the T-L162 presence in europe from the 7600 ybp of Malak Preslavets to 9000 ybp.

This is just 3000 years after the connection with T-L208, the biggest modern T lineage.

Since the most basal L208 split is found in the ancient Italian Peninsula, I find very likely that our common T-L162 ancestor was found very close to the eastern Balkans if not in anyplace between the European Steppes and the Aegean Sea.

The whole T-L162 modern community could have started our Mesolithic Journey in this ancient european landscape.

This looks well supported by the fact that T and specially T-L162 is completly non-existent among all the early Neolithic Anatolian samples and most importantly, not found among the most ancient Neolithic cities of southeast Anatolia.

The earliest T-L162 sample (Malak Preslavets) harbor a significant ~50% eastern european Mesolithic DNA pattern (aside of the fact that exist significant incidence of Aegean DNA among Balkan Mesolithic individuals).

It should be a PPNB lineage, many of them joined early Proto Afro-Asiatics as well, i would expect Cushites, Egyptians to carry some Y-DNA T.

Relatively rare all over the globe.

It should be a PPNB lineage, many of them joined early Proto Afro-Asiatics as well, i would expect Cushites, Egyptians to carry some Y-DNA T.

Relatively rare all over the globe.

Only T ydna I have seen which is ancient belongs to T-pages004 ....it went into Egypt from the levant with R-V88

I have already placed the paper ( from ms Smith ) on this a year or 2 ago

@Torzio from Post #441,

if the most basal L208 split is found in Ancient Italy, … Latin Ardea R850 (T-L208) is undoubtedly a mainstream Sample.

… bet you that if R850 was R1b nobody would have falsely called him an Outlier, regardless of his ancestral background.

OXuOgHe.jpg

You’re OK Duarte :) … lol
… I thought the same thing, … the Descendants of the ‘Steppe’ want to finish the job :petrified:

I am honestly confused as to why some people do these things... Like it has to be some obsession. Not sure which page they hacked, or why people would mess with wikipedia and stuff. My only hunch leads me to mental instability as an answer.

I am honestly confused as to why some people do these things... Like it has to be some obsession. Not sure which page they hacked, or why people would mess with wikipedia and stuff. My only hunch leads me to mental instability as an answer.

… Thread about it:

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threa...Northern-Italy?p=624736&viewfull=1#post624736

compromised Wikipedia page, .. the 2 samples are not R1b, they are both y T !
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karsdorf_remains

… Thread about it:

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threa...Northern-Italy?p=624736&viewfull=1#post624736

compromised Wikipedia page, .. the 2 samples are not R1b, they are both y T !
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karsdorf_remains

Interesting. Did not pay much attention to T before. Looks like some branches, such as T1a1* and some other sub branches could have been incorporated into the IE peoples before coming to Europe, just a remark looking at the ancient samples and the diversity of flags for this very specific sub branch (as if you look at other branches, it is a very old haplogroup that probably spread much much earlier with HG).

About this guy on wikipedia, it seems he is confused or something.

*removed sensitive information

Using Occam's razor, he is probably just confused. Have not read the paper myself, but yeah, unless there is a supplementary table with the results clearly laid up, his ignorance might a valid alibi. But if the info is smack on a table in the supplements of the paper, this could be malicious intent and disinformation.

I will delete the image in a bit. Don't want to expose this guys IP, although it is in the public domain.

Last edited:
Interesting. Did not pay much attention to T before. Looks like some branches, such as T1a1* and some other sub branches could have been incorporated into the IE peoples before coming to Europe, just a remark looking at the ancient samples and the diversity of flags for this very specific sub branch (as if you look at other branches, it is a very old haplogroup that probably spread much much earlier with HG).

About this guy on wikipedia, it seems he is confused or something.

*removed sensitive information

Using Occam's razor, he is probably just confused. Have not read the paper myself, but yeah, unless there is a supplementary table with the results clearly laid up, his ignorance might a valid alibi. But if the info is smack on a table in the supplements of the paper, this could be malicious intent and disinformation.

I will delete the image in a bit. Don't want to expose this guys IP, although it is in the public domain.

that is not the case , I wrote to the person ( a administrator for T and L ydna ) who presented the initial data about karsdorf samples and other ancient T samples, and he stated to me on messenger that it has been 2 years that people from Africa have been trying to change all T ydna to either R1b or R1a and so leave Africa as purely a T and E ydna zone ..............apparently to justify their ideas

Ftdna BigY split for Haplogroup T under snp Z19945 block

There are extra splitting off of snp from the big Z19945 ...........see below

BY143483 - Italians and Poles

FT62750 - Poles, Ukraine's and Belorussians

FT158444 - Belgium's

Z19950 - Belgium's, Czechs and Germans

23 samples in total

Another 3 x Poles and 2 x Ukraine's added to Ftdna T project .................all are positive for Z19945 plus positive for pages000113

Another T1a2 from old Eneti lands ie ancient Pala area in Northern Anatolia

Location Paphlagonia

Ethnicity Paphlagonian

Nationality Turkish RepublicY-DNA

(P)
T1a2b

mtDNA (M) HV1A3

Raw Comparer (DNA Kit Studio) … kind of similar to GedMatch 1-to-1, though it is local (files on Hard Drive)

I’m still experimenting with it :) ... y T R850 / R120 / R1543 vs y T Salento:

R850 vs Salento :

uAKvgMj.gif

R120 vs Salento :

diwxzCN.gif

R1543 vs Salento :

0chXpHc.gif

what ftdna use to track T-M70

Lemba Jews are T1a2-Y47963 only found in South Africa, their story is that they arrived in Africa circa 2200BC. Also Interestingly, there is found at least 9........... Y47963 in China.

In Yfull .....Y47963 sits under T-Y13244

what ftdna use to track T-M70

SNP tracker now has T-Z19945 now in Marche Italy .................ftdna has 17 branches coming out of Z19945

SNP tracker now has T-Z19945 now in Marche Italy .................ftdna has 17 branches coming out of Z19945

Our terminal y is in Etruria, regardless of findings :grin:

… rare and widespread, in antiquity too.

Our terminal y is in Etruria, regardless of findings :grin:

… rare and widespread, in antiquity too.

I thought it was more in the area between umbria to romagna area of the adriatic sea.....i could not see it on the western sea side

I thought it was more in the area between umbria to romagna area of the adriatic sea.....i could not see it on the western sea side
our “Terminal” (SK1480) is in Toscana or at the edge, or a bit over … Z19945 and … are Adriatics (East towards North East Italy)

We’re too picky and annoying, that’s why we’re going extinct, … I’ve been told :petrified:

our “Terminal” (SK1480) is in Toscana or at the edge, or a bit over … Z19945 and … are Adriatics (East towards North East Italy)

There has been a lot of old T found around L'Aquila town and lands and also its surrounding mountains

some tribes involved

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caraceni_(tribe)

check
Messina F, Finocchio A, Rolfo MF, De Angelis F, Rapone C, Coletta M, Martínez-Labarga C, Biondi G, Berti A, Rickards O (2015). "Traces of forgotten historical events in mountain communities in Central Italy: A genetic insight". American Journal of Human Biology. 27 (4): 508–19. doi:10.1002/ajhb.22677. PMID 25728801. S2CID 30111156.

This thread has been viewed 305430 times.

Back