Y dna haplogroup T

If you google the Bulgarian DNA results at FTDNA you'll bump into the map of most distant ancestors of the participants (among them are the T-hg's too). A great part will show origins outside the present political map of the country...

Hapogroup T has been in bulgaria since neolithic period, can we confirm if any of these 5 ones in the project are slavic or non-slavic in origin ?

If you google the Bulgarian DNA results at FTDNA you'll bump into the map of most distant ancestors of the participants (among them are the T-hg's too). A great part will show origins outside the present political map of the country...

Don’t blame us. :)
In this thread alone I counted 3 different Macedonias.
even Alexander would get confused.

yup...

Torzio, them T's are ethnic Bulgarians . Autosomally not very different than other Bulgarians participating in the project .Minority groups are listed in separate graphs.
There are some among the others with non-Bulgarian parents ,but very few (half Russian, American etc.). Check out the map, will give you a better idea.

td120
thankyou

Are they ancient bulgars that came from the north caucasus or could they be Avars or mabe even Gepid/Goths ?

So who is talking about maps? People who identified and feel Bulgarian lived in what is today Turkey, Greece, North Macedonia,Serbia, Romania etc. Just like with Turks, Hungarians,Germans, Poles we are b y no means restricted into what is today Bulgaria. Anyways all T's in our Project listed in the main group are Bulgarians, there are separate categories for Turks ,others and even Pomaks. People from Bulgaria are not always Bulgarians, some are Gypsies and Turks and others, and Bulgarians often have roots in North Macedonia, Greece and European Turkey.
Just like Somalian from Stockholm is not Swedish he is Somalian and a guy with roots in Germany born in New York is not having direct line Native American, but German.

So who is talking about maps? People who identified and feel Bulgarian lived in what is today Turkey, Greece, North Macedonia,Serbia, Romania etc. Just like with Turks, Hungarians,Germans, Poles we are b y no means restricted into what is today Bulgaria. Anyways all T's in our Project listed in the main group are Bulgarians, there are separate categories for Turks ,others and even Pomaks. People from Bulgaria are not always Bulgarians, some are Gypsies and Turks and others, and Bulgarians often have roots in North Macedonia, Greece and European Turkey.
Just like Somalian from Stockholm is not Swedish he is Somalian and a guy with roots in Germany born in New York is not having direct line Native American, but German.

Are these T's bulgars from the caucasus of ancient thracians ?

Are these T's bulgars from the caucasus of ancient thracians ?
They are Bulgarians. When there are tests of ancient Bulgars and Thrachians we can compare with modern people :)

apparently my sample did not qualify in this site stringent 5 tests

Gubina paper 2012 for kazaks

1/30 of T1a found = 3.33% in Altai Kazaks

19/49 of T1a found = 39% in Kosh Kazaks

It’s unlikely, FT62750 is new to me, but many pages00113 were Ashkenazy from that general area.

thanks

BTW...they moved us around in ftdna T project......only person in that group which matches me in ftdna is Mr. Hoff

I have recently spoken to new T person name Bartosiak who has T-Z19945 .........I think he is a polish-american or a Slowian ( scythian-slav ) if such a thing exists, i am unsure

The more and more I check my line , the more I see a non-anatolian passage into Europe

thanks

BTW...they moved us around in ftdna T project......only person in that group which matches me in ftdna is Mr. Hoff

I have recently spoken to new T person name Bartosiak who has T-Z19945 .........I think he is a polish-american or a Slowian ( scythian-slav ) if such a thing exists, i am unsure

The more and more I check my line , the more I see a non-anatolian passage into Europe

In our group you’re right under me, I don't know if it means anything, or if it's just a coincidence.

In our group you’re right under me, I don't know if it means anything, or if it's just a coincidence.

it means you rule me ...as I am below you

Spoke to the Pole , he has done BigY and is emailing Gareth

We do not match in Ftdna ..................I do not know why

nor do I match with Benningfield from Kentucky
nor
the Montenegrian just above him

I am 1 step from Hoff ..........which is useless to me as 1 step could be 2000 years

I have spoken to Lee and his ancestors have always been from York England

and the Irish person is also 1 step from me in ftdna but is a distant relative in yfull

IN18012 ...I was told is a connecicut family ............either surname frost or coleman, but I could be wrong

N184890 .....could be associated with Lee

the Iraqi I was told is from Mosul

In yfull..............brooks and curtiss are my direct matches ........which confuses me on why ftdna separated us ...........there is clearly a difference between ftdna and yfull in terms of matching

It is like in ftdna has me as a 3rd cousin name of Cristina Tax ( who has ydna of T ) of the netherlands .............no idea where they get 3rd cousin from

apparently my sample did not qualify in this site stringent 5 tests

I do not know where ftdna are going with Big-y tree for Z19945

I now get under Z19945 branch

my line ....plain Z19945 with 33 private variants ?
CTS1848 which I am negative for
Pages00113 which I am negative for
FT62750 which I am negative for
BY64684 which I am negative for

It seems Z19945 is a major snp in the T-L131 branch

probably unrelated, but ...

I heard stories of ww2 Italian soldiers captured/injured in Poland,

after the war ended some were forced to stay there,

eventually many got married (although some of them were already married in Italy)

Many were declared Fallen or Missing in action by the Italian Government.

All this came to light in the early ‘90s, when all of a sudden they came back to Italy with their entire families.

probably unrelated, but ...

I heard stories of ww2 Italian soldiers captured/injured in Poland,

after the war ended some were forced to stay there,

eventually many got married (although some of them were already married in Italy)

Many were declared Fallen or Missing in action by the Italian Government.

All this came to light in the early ‘90, when all of a sudden they came back to Italy with their entire families.

not to say his origins are from there ..............but he comes from Old Prusi lands ( not prussians ) ....but West-balts ethnicity , ancient Warmians etc.....fought crusaders in the 13th century because they where pagans .........crusaders came there only from saxons and thuringians

for what it is worth

https://web.archive.org/web/20120204202555/http://www.vaidilute.com/books/gimbutas/gimbutas-01.html

This thread has been viewed 301690 times.

Back