Y dna haplogroup T

because it says 3100ybp

ybp = year before present
Before Present (BP) years is a time scale used mainly in geology and other scientific disciplines to specify when events occurred in the past. Because the "present" time changes, standard practice is to use 1 January 1950 as the commencement date of the age scale,

3100 years from the year 1950
I was referring to something else, but this is also good to Know.
I guess we add 68 Years for YBP.
Thank You.

It doesn’t matter.

Last edited:
This paper
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3692336/
looking at Albanians from Brescia ......of which there is 83 in number are split as
E1B1B1 = 27
J2 = 14
K = 12 ..........( 9 x T ydna and 3 x L ydna )
R1 = 11
I = 10
J1 = 4
H1 = 2
P = 2
F = 1
all T with DYS448 = 20 are matching Eastern European peoples ( Ukrainians and Belarus usually ) …..there are 5 of these easterners and 2 are Western Europeans ( Italians and Portuguese usually)
all T with DYS635 = 23 are matching middle-east people and/or Portuguese

an interesting read
http://www.genlinginterface.com/updates/update-for-l-m20-and-t-m184/

5.11.5. Conclusions.
LT-L298 has not received much attention because L-M20 and T-M184 generally attain
a low frequency among the surveyed populations. Accordingly, the distribution of internal
variation within LT-L298 is poorly understood because researchers generally devote more
time to unraveling the phylogeny of high frequency mutations. More data would be helpful.
For example, future exploration of LT-L298 variations should examine the rare L2-L595
mutation in Europe. Is this a Paleolithic or Neolithic relic?

Another problem with deciphering LT-L298 variation is also associated with LR-M9 ( K-M9 )
mutations as a whole, and with this, how to classify the phylogeny of this paragroup.

Last edited:
Hi
and am T as well as well... TL442. Grandfather was born in Sciacca Sicily ... came to America as a child... I am also currently living in Australia but was born in New York. DNA moves around a lot faster in modern times.

Hi
and am T as well as well... TL446. Grandfather was born in Sciacca Sicily ... came to America as a child... I am also currently living in Australia but was born in New York. DNA moves around a lot faster in modern times.
I made a typo I am TL 446 hence my user name is wrong LOL

an interesting read
http://www.genlinginterface.com/updates/update-for-l-m20-and-t-m184/

5.11.5. Conclusions.
LT-L298 has not received much attention because L-M20 and T-M184 generally attain
a low frequency among the surveyed populations. Accordingly, the distribution of internal
variation within LT-L298 is poorly understood because researchers generally devote more
time to unraveling the phylogeny of high frequency mutations. More data would be helpful.
For example, future exploration of LT-L298 variations should examine the rare L2-L595
mutation in Europe. Is this a Paleolithic or Neolithic relic?

Another problem with deciphering LT-L298 variation is also associated with LR-M9 ( K-M9 )
mutations as a whole, and with this, how to classify the phylogeny of this paragroup.

In regards to this .........someone should try to see if the T-M184 and the L-M20 have similar matching places around the world ...........I did a quick check on Italy and there are very many places/towns/regions that these to haplogroups live together

for what it is worth
https://authenticgathazoroastrianis...aplogroups-i-m170-i-p215-and-haplogroup-t1a2/
While the original I haplogroups appear to go back to the Magis of Zarathustra and BMAC culture, the latter T1a2 haplogroup must hail back to the Median Magi from the West. T1a2 or (T L131) has been found as far East as the Volga-Ural region of Russia and Xinjiang in north-west China. T1a2 penetrated into the Pontic-Caspian Steppe of Eurasia during the Neolithic, and became integrated to the indigenous R1a peoples (Proto Indo Iranians) before their expansion to Central Asia during the Bronze Age.
about 20% to 25% percent Of Iranian mobeds or “Zoroastrian priests” belong to T1a. But the great majority 75%-80% belong to I* to I2*. That is Haplogroups I M170 and I P215 respectively. The closest population group to Iranian Zoroastrians are the Bakhtiaris. The Bakhtiaris likewise show a high percentage of Haplgroups G, T1a as well as I M170.

@Sile
We see more and more people lately pushing biased agenda related conclusions, and wishful thinking Religious Book outcomes.
Many are laughable and irritating at the same time. lol
Too Bad. :)

3 albanians with T1a I recently found....not related to me, though one is Z19945 .............I keep asking if he is a Petrov from Bulgaria which matches me , but I continually get no reply.
he is from Kosovo , part of Hoti clan ..........no other info
next, T1a1 from Gjakova region ......no other info
lastly, T1a2-CTS0933, from Vlore, coastal Abania, came from Corfu and stated where originally from western crete
I will try to get more info

Actually there are 4 of us in the Albanian project. Two samples T-CTS933 and two T-CTS8862. I am the one from Gjakova-Kosovo, terminal SNP CTS933.

Actually there are 4 of us in the Albanian project. Two samples T-CTS933 and two T-CTS8862. I am the one from Gjakova-Kosovo, terminal SNP CTS933.
Welcome Emathia.
So what you're saying is that the Z19945 individual mentioned above is not part of your project, and to look somewhere else for his origins.

Last name Petrov is probably from Bulgarian project.

There is a Petrov, T1a2 in the Bulgarian project.
Google Bulgarian Dna ftdna results

There is a Petrov, T1a2 in the Bulgarian project.
Google Bulgarian Dna ftdna results
There are 5 bulgarians on this site who are T1a haplogroup, what is the ID of Petrov?

Thank you
One is a macedonian that went to Bulgaria , as stated ...............he too looks like T1a2 branch

Thank you
One is a macedonian that went to Bulgaria , as stated ...............he too looks like T1a2 branch

Just to clarify he is Bulgarian from a region called Macedonia, !

This thread has been viewed 305364 times.

Back