Eupedia on Facebook

Maciamo

Veteran member
Admin
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italo-celto-germanic
I don't think I will be joining with you folks in face book, it has my name and my pictures with my friends and families and other informations in it, unless I spend all day restricting people what they are allowed to see or not.

Of course I could make a fake account just for Eupedia but then again here I use a fake name with no pictures and I can read and participate in the forum when I want.

But since face book is so popular, to have an account on face book is not a bad idea at all you can increase members that way!

Good Luck!

I have launched a page for Eupedia on Facebook. Feel free to join. :giggle:

I took a look at your website on face book; most of the members look older than me!

I have worked out for some members here their matching face book profiles, I have to say for many, the impressions I had of them were very different from their physical appearances.

I took a look at your website on face book; most of the members look older than me!
I have worked out for some members here their matching face book profiles, I have to say for many, the impressions I had of them were very different from their physical appearances.

How can you day that. There are only 5 members at present and only one has a real pitcure in the profile !

How can you day that. There are only 5 members at present and only one has a real pitcure in the profile !

Sorry perhaps I did not make it clear enough, I saw all your websites on facebook. Yes the Eupedia website only has 5 members in it but your profile has 19 members in it, so most of those pictures on their profile are not them??!!!:giggle::unsure:

Sorry perhaps I did not make it clear enough, I saw all your websites on facebook. Yes the Eupedia website only has 5 members in it but your profile has 19 members in it, so most of those pictures on their profile are not them??!!!:giggle::unsure:

Many of them are not active on Eupedia but JREF/Wa-pedia.

This thread has been viewed 11693 times.

Back