Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hitler belonged to Near-Eastern Y-haplogroup E1b1b ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    But you must know which tribe is which.

Albanians are Indoeuropeans. Indoeuropeans came from forefather called R1.
    It doesn't look like that.
    In Arbanian tongue AT means father , in greeko/latin pATre in german vATer in english fATher in sllavic tATa OTac in turkish ATa in filipino tATay in finnish taATto in hungarian ATya in irish AThari in japanese OTosan in maori mATua in marathi vADila in nyanja ATATe romanian tATa in sinhala tATta in tajik pADar in ukrainian bAT'ko in uzbek OTa welsh tAD in yiddish tATe etc the word for seed in Arbanian is FAR and the father is the seed holder , in Swedish the word for father is fADer and Far in Norwegian Far in Danish Far in Icelandic Faoir,Farmer means 'where you get the seed' Mer means to get to take in Arbanian E-ARth people .

Banned

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a2a

It's very obvious that this ***** "arban hoti" is not Albanian. A mod should delete all his mumbo jumbo ramble.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

Quote Originally Posted by Skerdilaidas View Post
    It's very obvious that this ***** "arban hoti" is not Albanian. A mod should delete all his mumbo jumbo ramble.
    His IP points to Albania and is Static IP.
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

Again sorry if i made any kind of mistake , i'm just a human being , but it would be fair of you to advice and to correct me , maybe i learn and i accept your ArGuMents , if you are Arb you know what Ar Gu and Men means.

Banned

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a2a

Quote Originally Posted by Arban Hoti View Post
    Again sorry if i made any kind of mistake , i'm just a human being , but it would be fair of you to advice and to correct me , maybe i learn and i accept your ArGuMents , if you are Arb you know what Ar Gu and Men means.
    Of course you are lol, I didn't say you aren't human, just said that you are not Albanian, and neither do you speak the language. Your mother tongue is Slavic, that much is obvious. Gu and Men mean nothing.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945..Jura
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1 ..Pannoni

Ethnic group
    North Alpine Italian

hmm.....2 people discussing Albanian on a thread about Hitler............was Hitler also Albanian
    có che un pòpoło no 'l defende pi ła só łéngua el xe prónto par èser s'ciavo

when a people no longer dares to defend its language it is ripe for slavery.

Banned

Ethnic group
    Albanian

Not two albanian. Skerdilaidas explained very well, nothing to add.

Quote Originally Posted by Skerdilaidas View Post
    Of course you are lol, I didn't say you aren't human, just said that you are not Albanian, and neither do you speak the language. Your mother tongue is Slavic, that much is obvious. Gu and Men mean nothing.
    When i said i'm human i meant to say that while being human i make mistakes , because you offended me for 'some reason' and i thought that in you mind and by your knowledge i made a mistake , i'm Arbanian you'r right i'm not Albanian i'm Shqip t'Ar , so from the sons of Shqip the son of Ar and we as Arbanian belong to the bigger people who were made by Ar seed Far(Ar) in out tongue B means to make or being made , ArBan means 'made in Ar' .
    This shows how much of an Arbanian you are , let me tell you that Ar means gold Gu means tonGUe lanGUage the organ that you use to speak with in standard Arbanian a.k.a Albanian its GjUh ,Men means mind 'ku i ki ment o Shqiptar', so Argument means 'when you have Men/mind you have a golden tongue' Ar-Gu-ing .

Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    hmm.....2 people discussing Albanian on a thread about Hitler............was Hitler also Albanian
    While being obsessed with this tongue called Arbanian i learned some things , one of them is the word/name Arb , now we learned that the Greeks changed every B to V , thats why we have Arv instead of Arb , the Latins change very often R to L , and we have Alb instead of Arb , we know that the 'civilization' of theirs was Greko/Latin so we have because of their manipulation methods Alv , Alvarez , one Alvarez in history started the house of Alba in Spain , so Alv turned a little back and became Alb.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_of_Alba
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Alba
    Now by the making of church languages we see that from the word for father in Arb which is At the Graeci made it Pater , Pa in Arb means without , so PaAter means without a father , because they lost their fatherland , in german the P turns to V Vater in English the V to F Father , so by this way of making new languages from an existing one = Arbanian and by the way L La Lo Li Lan Lon Lin in Arb means to Leave to Let go , Gu means tonGue and Ag means an ancestor an older person of the clan , Lan-Gu-Age Lin-Gua means they Left the original tongue, anyway from this we can say that the name Adolf means AtARB the A is original the T was changed to D the A to O the R to L and the B to V to F, At Arb must mean Arb is his father.

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by Arban Hoti View Post
    While being obsessed with this tongue called Arbanian i learned some things , one of them is the word/name Arb , now we learned that the Greeks changed every B to V , thats why we have Arv instead of Arb , the Latins change very often R to L , and we have Alb instead of Arb , we know that the 'civilization' of theirs was Greko/Latin so we have because of their manipulation methods Alv , Alvarez , one Alvarez in history started the house of Alba in Spain , so Alv turned a little back and became Alb.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_of_Alba
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Alba
    Now by the making of church languages we see that from the word for father in Arb which is At the Graeci made it Pater , Pa in Arb means without , so PaAter means without a father , because they lost their fatherland , in german the P turns to V Vater in English the V to F Father , so by this way of making new languages from an existing one = Arbanian and by the way L La Lo Li Lan Lon Lin in Arb means to Leave to Let go , Gu means tonGue and Ag means an ancestor an older person of the clan , Lan-Gu-Age Lin-Gua means they Left the original tongue, anyway from this we can say that the name Adolf means AtARB the A is original the T was changed to D the A to O the R to L and the B to V to F, At Arb must mean Arb is his father.
    This thread is not about the Albanian language. Get back on topic. The next off topic post from you will be removed.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

All i said was that the name Adolf which was the name of Hitler has a meaning in that tongue which has the majority of E-v13.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123