Hitler belonged to Near-Eastern Y-haplogroup E1b1b ?

The funny thing is when some say hitler close to somali

somali is v32 son of egypt v12

when i hear somali somali somali i think that somali is m35* or m78* or z827

hitler m84 arab-saxon arab- arians home is bavaria

Did not become extinct Frederick and other of the Arab names in alemanni and other area

there also arab-celtec-anglo m34 m84 PF6751+ PF6747+/- ? as harvey hoyt and clans in scotts

tow cluster under + and jews m84 PF6751-

History books and genes do not lie

thise old cluster in germany m84 PF6751+ PF6747+ and part from v13 under cts9320

Napoleon m34 l791 Phoenician Canaanite

m84 and l791 thise tow branch of m34

I have the genes store in Scandinavia

will put racists in a bind

Albert close to

Rockefeller and Obama Kenya and rothschild

Pharaohs Cluster past name is m35* x.e3b3 mean under m35 and upstream m123

now is z830* under m35 and upstream m123

Khufu, Haplogroups were born much before names that were created to describe a group of people in antiquity such as Arabs, Celts and so on. Some HG can have higher percentages then other is some groups but the mixing has been going on thousands of years before any group of people acquired a particular name and the name was often given to them by an opposite group.

The same with languages, they are acquired and shed depending on the economic and power of the time as one group dominated another either by commerce or war. (just my point of view of course)

Maleth DNA has indeed something to do with Ethnicity , in Arbanian(Alb) language AT means fATher , ET means fathers , so Etni means fore fathers bloodline , Ethni-ci-ty means 'forefathers like you' .
Please don't think i'm crazy , i can explain who i know this.Thanks

yeah it was a long way till i realized that Arbanians are mixed , mostly Semitic , in those cities that Romans were stationed you could see Semitic influence !!!, but its not that simple , sometimes when i walk around i think we are 50/50 mixed other times i think we are 70/80 % pure , i can't figure it out , this needs a serious study and far as i know there is/was no serious study done , but there are still many pure Arbanians , we used to live in mountainous regions till the late 90s , and we still know our tribes , this is something isn't it , i'm from the tribe of Hoti.

yeah it was a long way till i realized that Arbanians are mixed , mostly Semitic , in those cities that Romans were stationed you could see Semitic influence !!!, but its not that simple , sometimes when i walk around i think we are 50/50 mixed other times i think we are 70/80 % pure , i can't figure it out , this needs a serious study and far as i know there is/was no serious study done , but there are still many pure Arbanians , we used to live in mountainous regions till the late 90s , and we still know our tribes , this is something isn't it , i'm from the tribe of Hoti.

But you must know which tribe is which.

Albanians are Indoeuropeans. Indoeuropeans came from forefather called R1.
So, it does not matter who looks how, because descendants of IE R1 are 25%.
Rest are from oldeuropean, pelasgian, chamitic, asianitic, and "kartweloid" stock.
Looking is a different thing - by looking, you can judge only women... (y)

i found out what the mother of irony is , imagine a white male(or more than one) going 1 2 or 3 thousand years ago to Africa ,and his profession is a soldier and we know Egypt had white Sardinian mercenaries , and he decides to stay there and get married with a black women because there are no other whites there , he has a son , his son grows up looks brown , not white like his father , the son marries a black women again and has a son that looks now dark brown , now the nephew of that white gold blond hair blue eyes Aryan white skin man marries again a black women and his son is black , now imagine the opposite , this thing happening in Europe , and imagine A white(black) looking European and a black(white) looking African meeting and fighting about skin color , THE MOTHER OF IRONY
This doesn't make me not carrying about skin color , this makes my understand that the skin color has something to do with blood , and i believe that the Albinos in Africa and all of Asia are a sign that those people had white ancestors .Blood doesn't turn to water . Thats why i say and i can bring arguments that the E y hapologroup are/were white , and Hitler was not from Africa neither from the Levant but from the first white nation Arb.

this is the problem , with one finding should we say that all people who lived in that area and all the surrounding areas were dark skinned , me and you now that that can't be true , now i'm asking how old are those paintings in Egypt that show the four skin colors ,white Semitic brown and black , people move .Now i am going to say something about those white people and i know nobody is going to believe me , but you can do research yourself and i know you can do it , curiosity made it possible to go to deepest seas and jungles and to the moon etc , so let me say what i have to say.
The last stronghold of the Arbanians is in the Balkans and there are traces of human settlements i'm not going to say civilization , buy settling down building some houses etc yes , and these traces are 9/10 thousand years old , out of this land in central Balkan a people arise with the name Ar in two forms Ar-b which means 'made from Ar' in Arb language to make , made ,be we say B Bi Bo Ba Br Bere Bon Ban , there are other names always with Ar like Ardi Artan Tartan = Dardan , the Dardans were the Troyans , apparently they had an big expansion to all continents , there are Dardics in all of Levant Mesopotamia through Persia to north India , the Tartars live in Caucasus Albania look it up Tartar river city etc Tartan and Tartar and Dardan have the same meaning , and where there are Troyans/Dardans there are Arbans in corrupted form Alban , in central Asia there was a big tribe region people called Alban , look it up Alban zhuz .A big happening in our language we say Buj ,Ar is our name BujAr means the big happening of Ar , the Bujars were described as gold like people , in Arb gold like is spelled 'Tart' , Tan means ours , , now what could this mean , did we come from Asia , or did our people went there , no body said ever that in ancient times Asians went to Africa , and look it up in the Somalian language the word for 'Race a racing competition' is Tartan , and this is my problem , in the little bit of research that i did i found 100s of Arbanian words in Somalian Nyanja Swahili Hausa etc , now when we look at the Berbers they are white this means that the influence came from the north because if it came from south we should be black and the Berbers should be black , now we talked about Arb and the forms of it , look at the name Berber b-erb-er b-arber , like the name the Greeks called us when they came from Egypt 'Barbarians' its ArbArian , but there are bigger problems than this , i saw a documentary about the first king of Egypt his name was either Narman Namarn or Naman , all of this forms have meaning in Arb but Nam-man is one of my uncle's name , even the Eng word Name is from this , Nam means something more than honor maybe 'renown' , Man means to hold a holder , and the 'name is every persons/holder honor',his wife was called Sadet , this is a peasants name today among us but back than it was maybe famous , the word for those old jars in Arb is 'qyp' it comes from 'gyp' which means 'pipe' gyp comes from 'kap' which means to catch , the Eng word CuP comes from Kap to catch to hold together , now the Nil delta the heart of E-GyP-T has the function to KeeP people together and this is the meaning of the name Egypt we say Egjipt ,CyPrus CiPri means 'new Egypt'!, the name the local people call Egypt is Misir ,we call 'corn' miser , but it doesn't stop , the word for fear in Arb is Frik , now in Africa death is written all over that place , A means it is AFrik means 'its scary' , the word for 'wild' in Arb is 'Eger' , N means 'in' , Neger means 'wilder' not wild but wilder than other people , the influence is enormous , Giuseppe Catapano in the book Thot parlava albanese - Bardi Editore 1984 said that the Egyptian 'person/figure' Thot spoke Arbanian ,thot in Arb means 'he who says something' ,thots wife was Ma-at , Ma means Hold , At means thAT , from 'hold that' the Arb word comes 'mat' which means to measure , the process of measuring means all ways to hold in mind or in your hand the starting point , and she was who measured justice and something else , Matur in Arb we say to a person young or old who can measure him/her self in Eng Mature we know what it means .
I'm sorry if i broke any rule and i apologies because i'm new to forums altogether .

If you E-v13's ask yourself why are we from this supposed ''African' DNA group i will try to tell you and this is why i registered here , i want to help you in this attack against us/you , as i said 'where are Troyans there are Dardans/Tartans Arb/a/o/ar/er/an/on/ion.
The oldest record of our name that i know of is Arba of the Anak , Anak means people with strong/long Neck(nak) , Arba was the first or most important of the Anak , these were the Philistines who came from the Balkan through Crete , in a book by Othniel Margalith The Sea Peoples in the Bible page 47 the author says 'Arba in the name of the city Kirijath Arba (Hebron) doesn't mean four but is the name of a person/founder etc and its non-Semitic , It could be more than mere coincidence that a number of cities on Crete bore the name of Arbion(Albion) Arbis Arbi , one of which lies at the foot of Mount Arbion , on the peak of which was a temple to zeus Arbios'.Now this is some information , the moment i read this i searched google like crazy to find something but sadly the result was a BIG 0.This means that England's Name Albion is from Arbion ,'ion' like the Ionian sea or the Ionians means 'ours' , when we say 'he's one of us' we say 'i joni osht' the name John' comes from this I-on , the Brits say that Brutus the Troyan(Dardan) founded Briton , now in Briton we find the name Albion and Alba Alban Albania the Brits call some of their sports clubs 'Old Albanian', i even found a Scottish rite called KirKing of the Tartans , remember KIRijath Arba , Kir was a Dardanian(Tartan) king , also a river is called Kir in Shkodra(Arb) region , we like to give our boys river names , Drin is another river/name , now lets look at France , they say mythology to the history of the Franks being/claiming Troyan descent but the proof tells me that its not so mythical after all , here are some names of regions cities etc in France , Narbonensis(arbon) ,Arbon Haute Garonne ,Arbois,Arbonne,Arbanats,Albi,Albias,Albon,Alba-la-Romaine,Alban(Tarn),Albas,_Lot ,Tartas, Artagnan hm my brothers name is Artan it means golden ,we have also a famous name Prenk ! , i par means First , Pari means the First / elite / leaders , lets look at Italy or the other way around Latin(n-ital) , According to legend, Ascanius(Azgan), son of Trojan War hero Aeneas founded the Albani tribe when he settled Alba Longa , who ever conquered Rome they took it from Troyans/Albani , but was the name Alb or Arb , lets see , look up 'Albano Laziale' in wikipedia it says ...Albanum in Latin, Arbano in Roman dialect... or Albenga in Liguria its in reality Arbenga , or Arba-Venezia , Albano river , lake Albano , Alba Piedmont,Albori(Arbor) ,Albano di lucania,etc etc etc , but we find Dardics in Asia even Dardistan those of them who survived mixing look white gold like = Tart , i am from the tribe of Hoti and i found Hoti tribe in Venezuela , in south Arabia Oman or Yemen and in Pakistan where these Dardics are , now the Tartars are scattered all over Asia and i found the name Alban in central Asia ,look up Alban zhuz , remember the Tartars were called the golden horde , there was no Mongolian empire after all it seems , and the Troyan war was scattered all over Europe and more , those who conquered Rome are the same who took down Troy/Dardania .
So by these linguistic and historical proofs we see that the E y DNA people went to the Levant Egypt Africa Asia from their land Europe/Asia minor ,and without a doubt in my mind they also went to America , when we say 'peak' or tip of the ice berg we say Maja .

But you must know which tribe is which.

Albanians are Indoeuropeans. Indoeuropeans came from forefather called R1.

It doesn't look like that.
In Arbanian tongue AT means father , in greeko/latin pATre in german vATer in english fATher in sllavic tATa OTac in turkish ATa in filipino tATay in finnish taATto in hungarian ATya in irish AThari in japanese OTosan in maori mATua in marathi vADila in nyanja ATATe romanian tATa in sinhala tATta in tajik pADar in ukrainian bAT'ko in uzbek OTa welsh tAD in yiddish tATe etc the word for seed in Arbanian is FAR and the father is the seed holder , in Swedish the word for father is fADer and Far in Norwegian Far in Danish Far in Icelandic Faoir,Farmer means 'where you get the seed' Mer means to get to take in Arbanian E-ARth people .

It's very obvious that this ***** "arban hoti" is not Albanian. A mod should delete all his mumbo jumbo ramble.

It's very obvious that this ***** "arban hoti" is not Albanian. A mod should delete all his mumbo jumbo ramble.
His IP points to Albania and is Static IP.

Again sorry if i made any kind of mistake , i'm just a human being , but it would be fair of you to advice and to correct me , maybe i learn and i accept your ArGuMents , if you are Arb you know what Ar Gu and Men means.

Again sorry if i made any kind of mistake , i'm just a human being , but it would be fair of you to advice and to correct me , maybe i learn and i accept your ArGuMents , if you are Arb you know what Ar Gu and Men means.
Of course you are lol, I didn't say you aren't human, just said that you are not Albanian, and neither do you speak the language. Your mother tongue is Slavic, that much is obvious. Gu and Men mean nothing.

hmm.....2 people discussing Albanian on a thread about Hitler............was Hitler also Albanian

Not two albanian. Skerdilaidas explained very well, nothing to add.

Of course you are lol, I didn't say you aren't human, just said that you are not Albanian, and neither do you speak the language. Your mother tongue is Slavic, that much is obvious. Gu and Men mean nothing.

When i said i'm human i meant to say that while being human i make mistakes , because you offended me for 'some reason' and i thought that in you mind and by your knowledge i made a mistake , i'm Arbanian you'r right i'm not Albanian i'm Shqip t'Ar , so from the sons of Shqip the son of Ar and we as Arbanian belong to the bigger people who were made by Ar seed Far(Ar) in out tongue B means to make or being made , ArBan means 'made in Ar' .
This shows how much of an Arbanian you are , let me tell you that Ar means gold Gu means tonGUe lanGUage the organ that you use to speak with in standard Arbanian a.k.a Albanian its GjUh ,Men means mind 'ku i ki ment o Shqiptar', so Argument means 'when you have Men/mind you have a golden tongue' Ar-Gu-ing .

hmm.....2 people discussing Albanian on a thread about Hitler............was Hitler also Albanian

While being obsessed with this tongue called Arbanian i learned some things , one of them is the word/name Arb , now we learned that the Greeks changed every B to V , thats why we have Arv instead of Arb , the Latins change very often R to L , and we have Alb instead of Arb , we know that the 'civilization' of theirs was Greko/Latin so we have because of their manipulation methods Alv , Alvarez , one Alvarez in history started the house of Alba in Spain , so Alv turned a little back and became Alb.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_of_Alba
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Alba
Now by the making of church languages we see that from the word for father in Arb which is At the Graeci made it Pater , Pa in Arb means without , so PaAter means without a father , because they lost their fatherland , in german the P turns to V Vater in English the V to F Father , so by this way of making new languages from an existing one = Arbanian and by the way L La Lo Li Lan Lon Lin in Arb means to Leave to Let go , Gu means tonGue and Ag means an ancestor an older person of the clan , Lan-Gu-Age Lin-Gua means they Left the original tongue, anyway from this we can say that the name Adolf means AtARB the A is original the T was changed to D the A to O the R to L and the B to V to F, At Arb must mean Arb is his father.

While being obsessed with this tongue called Arbanian i learned some things , one of them is the word/name Arb , now we learned that the Greeks changed every B to V , thats why we have Arv instead of Arb , the Latins change very often R to L , and we have Alb instead of Arb , we know that the 'civilization' of theirs was Greko/Latin so we have because of their manipulation methods Alv , Alvarez , one Alvarez in history started the house of Alba in Spain , so Alv turned a little back and became Alb.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_of_Alba
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Alba
Now by the making of church languages we see that from the word for father in Arb which is At the Graeci made it Pater , Pa in Arb means without , so PaAter means without a father , because they lost their fatherland , in german the P turns to V Vater in English the V to F Father , so by this way of making new languages from an existing one = Arbanian and by the way L La Lo Li Lan Lon Lin in Arb means to Leave to Let go , Gu means tonGue and Ag means an ancestor an older person of the clan , Lan-Gu-Age Lin-Gua means they Left the original tongue, anyway from this we can say that the name Adolf means AtARB the A is original the T was changed to D the A to O the R to L and the B to V to F, At Arb must mean Arb is his father.

This thread is not about the Albanian language. Get back on topic. The next off topic post from you will be removed.

This thread has been viewed 65693 times.

Back