Hitler's Y-DNA?

nobody knows the paternal line of this salopard, since its paternal grandfather is unknown, Hitler is a bastard by his birth.

To say he had jewish and african roots apart from being untrue it's very sensationalist, childish and unsicentific. Belonging to haplogroup E is not a prove that he had jewish nor african ancestry. This haplogorup is common in the Austria area (about 9 % )

Yes, this. Having y-haplogroup E doesn't mean much except that his far-distant paternal line is more likely to have spent more time in north Africa rather than mesolithic Europe (haplogroup I) or the Eurasian steppes (haplogroup R). Haplogroups aren't races. Many people from Cameroon have R1b. Does that mean that they are Celts?

"Having y-haplogroup E doesn't mean much", well, it depends for whom... Don't forget that Hitler was a racist like most of the Germans and Austrians at that time.

Not so long ago, in the US, the powerful 'one-drop' rule dominated thinking about race, in which 'one drop' of non-white blood was sufficient to exclude someone from the white race. And Americans were not Nazis. So we can imagine what such a Y-DNA could have represented for the Nazis....

Haplogroups aren't races for sure, not sufficient to include someone in a group, but for sure sufficient for racists to exclude someone from their group....

So it just means that Hitler's Y-DNA (his paternal line) wouldn't have been considered as "Aryan" by Nazis.... Therefore Hitler would have probably been deported (or at best excluded from the elite) like the other 9% of Austrians and all other Europeans who also belong to that E haplogroup (whatever their autosomal DNA)...

"Having y-haplogroup E doesn't mean much", well, it depends for whom... Don't forget that Hitler was a racist like most of the Germans and Austrians at that time.

Not so long ago, in the US, the powerful 'one-drop' rule dominated thinking about race, in which 'one drop' of non-white blood was sufficient to exclude someone from the white race. And Americans were not Nazis. So we can imagine what such a Y-DNA could have represented for the Nazis....

Haplogroups aren't races for sure, not sufficient to include someone in a group, but for sure sufficient for racists to exclude someone from their group....

So it just means that Hitler's Y-DNA (his paternal line) wouldn't have been considered as "Aryan" by Nazis.... Therefore Hitler would have probably been deported (or at best excluded from the elite) like the other 9% of Austrians and all other Europeans who also belong to that E haplogroup (whatever their autosomal DNA)...

Good point HQ.

I watched an interview a holocaust surviver of a concentration camp. The official kept asking the people with fair complexion and blue eyes, "are you really Jewish?". This means that the Nazi understanding of race was simply how they looked. Of course DNA was not known at the time so I would hardly imagine that they would have acted accorded to the alphabetical letter it produced as to current classifications.

I watched an interview a holocaust surviver of a concentration camp. The official kept asking the people with fair complexion and blue eyes, "are you really Jewish?". This means that the Nazi understanding of race was simply how they looked. Of course DNA was not known at the time so I would hardly imagine that they would have acted accorded to the alphabetical letter it produced as to current classifications.

Just more proof of what morons they were...

Did you ever see the movie Europa, Europa? A young Jewish boy survives by pretending to be German. He winds up in a prestigious Hitler Youth School, where, after they measure his skull and face he is pronounced a perfect "Aryan" specimen!:grin: It's based on an actual life story.

So much for racial science.

Global conspiracy say that Mengele (angel of Death) knew many about DNA, and many as the clone production are after his lost notebooks,
although Global conspiracy

Just more proof of what morons they were...

Did you ever see the movie Europa, Europa? A young Jewish boy survives by pretending to be German. He winds up in a prestigious Hitler Youth School, where, after they measure his skull and face he is pronounced a perfect "Aryan" specimen!:grin: It's based on an actual life story.

So much for racial science.

I haven't watched it Angela, but I am pretty sure that is what mattered most for people with such a mindset and not so much a dna reading. Having said that I am not sure why they looked down on the Poles so much and exterminated so many of them as they should have filled the "Aryan" criteria in my opinion, but maybe there were other reasons for it to happen :sad-2:

I haven't watched it Angela, but I am pretty sure that is what mattered most for people with such a mindset and not so much a dna reading. Having said that I am not sure why they looked down on the Poles so much and exterminated so many of them as they should have filled the "Aryan" criteria in my opinion, but maybe there were other reasons for it to happen :sad-2:

The Poles of the Gorals in southern Poland and northern Slovakia were considered German by the Nazis. Many Polish children with fair features were snatched from their parents and raised as Germans.

Here is a link about it...it's really good.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_Europa

I don't know if this will work for you...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqMBNCo7LPE

The Nazis classified Slavs as subhumans. Plans had been drawn up to exterminate them once they finished with the Jews and other "undesirables".

Part of their stated goal was to take all of that farmland so that Germans could expand in terms of population. The Fascist powers in general were big on increasing the birthrate, which had already begun to fall in Europe.

It's true, as John Doe said, that exceptions were sometimes made for blonde, blue eyed Poles. It just goes to show they really understood nothing about genetics.

They did have some rudimentary idea about autosomal Dna sort of "washing out" after a certain amount of time. I think the cut off in most cases for Jewish ancestry was that you were considered a Jew if one of your grandparents was Jewish.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling

So theoretically, I suppose, if you were 1/8 Jewish you could live. If you were 1/4 Jewish, blonde or not you died. Ironically, as we know from all the work done at 23andme, in the case of Ashkenazim, you can still see the signature even at 1/32, because they were so bottlenecked.

Weren't there rumors that Reinhard Heydrich had a Jewish great grandparent? It actually wouldn't surprise me at all. I know a lawyer of German Jewish descent who looks like his doppelganger. He also comes from a very musical family. The physical similarity has been pointed out to him, much to his dismay.
166px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1969-054-16,_Reinhard_Heydrich.jpg

Anyway, I still don't think Hitler would have been pleased with his yDna haplogroup designation. We know a lot more about Dna nowadays, and I've still seen racist comments about E-V13 bearers. Some kinds of lunacy refuse to die.

The Nazis classified Slavs as subhumans. Plans had been drawn up to exterminate them once they finished with the Jews and other "undesirables".

Part of their stated goal was to take all of that farmland so that Germans could expand in terms of population. The Fascist powers in general were big on increasing the birthrate, which had already begun to fall in Europe.

It's true, as John Doe said, that exceptions were sometimes made for blonde, blue eyed Poles. It just goes to show they really understood nothing about genetics.

They did have some rudimentary idea about autosomal Dna sort of "washing out" after a certain amount of time. I think the cut off in most cases for Jewish ancestry was that you were considered a Jew if one of your grandparents was Jewish.

So theoretically, I suppose, if you were 1/8 Jewish you could live. If you were 1/4 Jewish, blonde or not you died. Ironically, as we know from all the work done at 23andme, in the case of Ashkenazim, you can still see the signature even at 1/32, because they were so bottlenecked.

Weren't there rumors that Reinhard Heydrich had a Jewish great grandparent? It actually wouldn't surprise me at all. I know a lawyer of German Jewish descent who looks like his doppelganger. He also comes from a very musical family. The physical similarity has been pointed out to him, much to his dismay.

Anyway, I still don't think Hitler would have been pleased with his yDna haplogroup designation. We know a lot more about Dna nowadays, and I've still seen racist comments about E-V13 bearers. Some kinds of lunacy refuse to die.

One of the most interesting things I heard is that the German navy had high officers that were Jewish. From what I have heard from a personal story the German navy fiercely resisted purges and a number of these officers maintained in office even during the war, refusing to break their vow to defend Germany. I found a story online which seems similar:

http://www.avalanchepress.com/admiral_lutjens.php

One of the most interesting things I heard is that the German navy had high officers that were Jewish. From what I have heard from a personal story the German navy fiercely resisted purges and a number of these officers maintained in office even during the war, refusing to break their vow to defend Germany. I found a story online which seems similar:

http://www.avalanchepress.com/admiral_lutjens.php

Very interesting, Epoch. I didn't know that, although I knew that Hitler had no great love for the German Navy. Didn't he always believe that Admiral Canaris was dealing with the Allies behind his back?

I certainly hope that Lutgens didn't know about what was going on in the camps and the fields of eastern Europe. Otherwise, I don't know how he slept at night knowing that people of his grandmother's blood were being slaughtered there and he was fighting for the country that conceived and was carrying it out.

Well, I don't know how any of the ones who knew of it slept at night but that's another issue.

So short slighted in so many ways. I'm sure there were any number of German Jews who were very nationalistic and would have supported Germany if they hadn't been excluded from the society and marked for slaughter, although I'm sure the numbers were lower than in Italy.

One of the less well known stories of Italian Fascism is how many of the early fascists were Italian Jews, and how long many of them held on to their beliefs...to the moment of their own deaths, in some cases. Delusions die hard.

I just watched the whole movie, left me quite speechless. I listen to Israeli news from time to time, and I heard that this bloke participated in the state ceremony of the Holocaust memorial day there a couple of days ago. Apparently the Nazis didn't see him as "Pure Nordic Aryan" but as so called "East Baltic Aryan" due to admixture of the ethnic Germans of the east with Slavs, a waste of time to meddle on that type of BS IMO. After the war, he reunited with his brother, and they moved to Palestine where he served in the Haganah in the 1948 war.

I just watched the whole movie, left me quite speechless. I listen to Israeli news from time to time, and I heard that this bloke participated in the state ceremony of the Holocaust memorial day there a couple of days ago. Apparently the Nazis didn't see him as "Pure Nordic Aryan" but as so called "East Baltic Aryan" due to admixture of the ethnic Germans of the east with Slavs, a waste of time to meddle on that type of BS IMO. After the war, he reunited with his brother, and they moved to Palestine where he served in the Haganah in the 1948 war.

The movie made a huge impression on me, so much so that I remember whole parts of it years and years after first having seen it. He was and is an extraordinary person. Truth can indeed be stranger than fiction can't it?

I have to say that stories like this come to mind when I read things like the threads over at 23andme about how autosomal Dna can be used to "track" Ashkenazi ancestry even to the 1/32 level, which can still show up as approximately 5% Ashkenazi. What if the kind of antisemitism that seems to be making a comeback in certain parts of Europe was adopted by a political party that came to power. Now their evil would have better tools at its disposal. They wouldn't have to rely on public records or even ambiguous y Dna signatures.

It did thanks, looks very interesting. It seems I can even watch the movie online. I will do it when more relaxed. Wow Slavs as subhumans?. Not sure if there is any logical understanding for this type of weird sociological behaviors (which apparently seems to exist in many other communities. (Rwanda genocides?)). In the meantime I classify it as pure madness.

Indeed, lots of undertones and read between the lines type of sentiments ignoring the human timeline and facts to a more shallow 'our clan against yours' type of arguments. I understand it can be sad, but it can also be funny and exposes a type of crude intellect that can hardly be taken seriously.........unless as you say it would be nurtured by some head of state with lots of power. May goodness forbids :distrust:. However if Hitler was aware of today's knowledge I believe he would find a good way around it.

The Irony is that I believe the Nazis had some kind of fascination for the 'E Sub humans folks?' that built the great pyramids and such a sophisticated culture. It just gets more complicated :unsure:

The Poles of the Gorals in southern Poland and northern Slovakia were considered German by the Nazis. Many Polish children with fair features were snatched from their parents and raised as Germans.

Such a complex mind set and situation! :sad-2:

The Poles of the Gorals in southern Poland and northern Slovakia were considered German by the Nazis.

But it was more political than rasist, because Gorals are mostly in dinaric type :LOL:
And only few of them have had interest in that proposal called Gorallenvolk.
After the war, most of them were kill for treason.

Last edited:

In wehrmacht faught many thousands
of Jews, probably even 150.000. This
is a large number of people. And they
were often in NSDAP too...

In wehrmacht faught many thousands
of Jews, probably even 150.000. This
is a large number of people. And they
were often in NSDAP too...

What you mean is that at least 150,000 Jews fought in the Wehrmacht? That is partially accurate, at least a 150,000 soldiers in the Wehrmacht had partial Jewish ancestry, but no more than half, only 1 or 2 grandparents, the full Jews or those with 3 Jewish grandparents were kicked out of the army by 1935, with the institution of the racial laws.

But it was more political than rasist, because Gorals are mostly in dinaric type :LOL:
And only few of them have interest in that proposal called Gorallenvolk.
After the war, most of them were kill for treason.

I'm not suggesting this is accurate, the Nazis got many things wrong for political reasons. Another good example was when they claimed the Croats weren't Slavic but Germanic or Iranic because they were on the side of Germany.

This thread has been viewed 80078 times.

Back