My average faces by countries (composite/morphes)

I've been in Berlin and the girl and boys is spectacular race, but age quickly and badly, its glory is fleeting.

WHAT??? What do you mean? :petrified: :petrified: :petrified:

WHAT??? What do you mean? :petrified: :petrified: :petrified:

I think the older Germanic races before and way worse than other Europeans, so I could see the splendor of youth is lost before the Germans, but it is a personal opinion, I have not checked in a laboratory.

:unsure:
I don't fully understand what you want to say, but I think what you are trying to tell is that Germanic people age at a higher speed than, for example, Mediterranian folks. Interestingly northern Europeans have a vice versa kind of thought. They also think that Slavic people age faster than other Europeans.
My personal opinion is that the aging rate is more dependend on social background than race. People with lower education and low income, those who have to struggle more in life, usually age a little faster. So the social hierarchy which the people have in the country they are coming from, and so the ones you have to do with, plays a great role. Also, when traveling you observe the people of the country you are visiting more intensivley than propably your own people. And this includes the elderly, those you wouldn't stare at in your home country.

But in some point I agree with you: people with lighter skin tend to have wrinkles earlier in life than people with darker skin, due to radiation of ultraviolet light. And as especially many people with lighter skin tend to sunbath much more, they... age earlier! And in Germany young people go to tan studios waaaay to much.

You are correct people with darker complexions wrinkle much less than light complected people. Tanning beds are dangerous and young light complected people are getting melanoma and dieing from them.

I don't fully understand what you want to say, but I think what you are trying to tell is that Germanic people age at a higher speed than, for example, Mediterranian folks. Interestingly northern Europeans have a vice versa kind of thought. They also think that Slavic people age faster than other Europeans.
My personal opinion is that the aging rate is more dependend on social background than race. People with lower education and low income, those who have to struggle more in life, usually age a little faster. So the social hierarchy which the people have in the country they are coming from, and so the ones you have to do with, plays a great role. Also, when traveling you observe the people of the country you are visiting more intensivley than propably your own people. And this includes the elderly, those you wouldn't stare at in your home country.

But in some point I agree with you: people with lighter skin tend to have wrinkles earlier in life than people with darker skin, due to radiation of ultraviolet light. And as especially many people with lighter skin tend to sunbath much more, they... age earlier! And in Germany young people go to tan studios waaaay to much.

It's amazing what sunscreen can do to our skin! 80% of the wrinkles we get while aging is due to sun damage.

My dermatologist's instructions were very clear when I visited him the first time when was 14: I must wear sunscreen everyday, whether it's summer or winter. My complexion is very fair and in my country the sun is always shinning... I can't sunbathe at summer because I become red as a lobster and I hate fake tan, so I always look white as a ghost :disappointed: The only thing that makes me happy is that I hope that when I'm older I will have less wrinkles than the people my age, because I never leave home without sunscreen :grin:

I also think that slavic people tend to age faster. I see many immigrants from eastern Europe and they usually look aged and tired even if they are not very old, but I guess their apparence is also affected by the way life has been on them...

It's amazing what sunscreen can do to our skin! 80% of the wrinkles we get while aging is due to sun damage.
My dermatologist's instructions were very clear when I visited him the first time when was 14: I must wear sunscreen everyday, whether it's summer or winter. My complexion is very fair and in my country the sun is always shinning... I can't sunbathe at summer because I become red as a lobster and I hate fake tan, so I always look white as a ghost :disappointed: The only thing that makes me happy is that I hope that when I'm older I will have less wrinkles than the people my age, because I never leave home without sunscreen :grin:
I also think that slavic people tend to age faster. I see many immigrants from eastern Europe and they usually look aged and tired even if they are not very old, but I guess their apparence is also affected by the way life has been on them...

You are a very intelligent young woman, stay out of the sun and wear sunscreen. Even people who have a lot of melanin in their skin can get melanoma. However take vitamin D supplements and avoid cigarettes. Smoking also ages and thins your skin, if you look at a 35 year old woman who has smoked for 20 years and 35 year old non-smoking woman, you can really see the difference in their skin.

Yes, that's what I meant with social background. Meet some eastern Europeans with a higher status and they will look better and fresher!

Formerly I also had the impression that lighter skinned people from the US South and Australia tend to look older than lighter skinned people the same age in northern Europe because of higher radiation in those southern places. But northern Europe is catching up very fast due to solariums.

Football players are no the best people to morph.

You are a very intelligent young woman, stay out of the sun and wear sunscreen. Even people who have a lot of melanin in their skin can get melanoma. However take vitamin D supplements and avoid cigarettes. Smoking also ages and thins your skin, if you look at a 35 year old woman who has smoked for 20 years and 35 year old non-smoking woman, you can really see the difference in their skin.
You are absolutely right. Melanoma should be taken seriously, especially in countries with a lot of sunshine. I believe it is more dangerous for people who tend to tan fast and a lot than for people who are pale.
People who are pale are aware that they get burned easily when they are exposed to the sun so usually they take all the necessary precautions (they wear sunscreen, avoid the sun between 11:00-16:00 etc) since they know they won't tan anyway. But people who tend to tan forget to wear sunscreen avoid it on purpose and they stay in the sun a lot because they think they are naturally protected and also because they want to tan more and more. So they are the ones who usually end up at the hospital with melanoma.
Apart from melanoma, sun makes people age. For example, England is a country with a lot of moisture in the atmosphere and the sun usually stays hidden. If you look at English men and women that are close to 70 you will probably think they are close to 60.

As for smoking, apart from the obvious side effects like lung cancer and heart diseases, it causes skin aging, yellow nails and teeth, smelly clothes and breath. I'm lucky I was born in a family where no one smokes so I was raised with the same principles.

You are absolutely right. Melanoma should be taken seriously, especially in countries with a lot of sunshine. I believe it is more dangerous for people who tend to tan fast and a lot than for people who are pale.
People who are pale are aware that they get burned easily when they are exposed to the sun so usually they take all the necessary precautions (they wear sunscreen, avoid the sun between 11:00-16:00 etc) since they know they won't tan anyway. But people who tend to tan forget to wear sunscreen avoid it on purpose and they stay in the sun a lot because they think they are naturally protected and also because they want to tan more and more. So they are the ones who usually end up at the hospital with melanoma.
Apart from melanoma, sun makes people age. For example, England is a country with a lot of moisture in the atmosphere and the sun usually stays hidden. If you look at English men and women that are close to 70 you will probably think they are close to 60.

As for smoking, apart from the obvious side effects like lung cancer and heart diseases, it causes skin aging, yellow nails and teeth, smelly clothes and breath. I'm lucky I was born in a family where no one smokes so I was raised with the same principles.

I live and was born in Rio, Brazil, homeland of the sun... and unfortunately I couldn't develop the habit of using sunscreen all the time, probably because it was not considered such important during my childhood and teenage. I just use sunscreen when I go to the beach. Anyway, it is true that anyone should use it at anytime...

My wife is dermatologist and it is totally true you shall not take any sun at all, or take it using 50 sunscreen and only in the lower sunlight periods of the day. My wife is 50 and looks like 34, she always took care because is very white and has light eyes, like Marianne she becomes a lobster or even a shrimp when takes sun :LOL:

It must be very careful with the sun in Spain fashion sun was adopted right away, due to tourism. We have spent sunbathing, outrageous and the worst times of the day, people used cream without sunscreen to get darker once I went with some neighbors to the beach and tan and wore a mixture of eggs with oil, I thought !: this is mayonnaise, then came the sunscreen and were bought for less protection, are now almost everyone buys high protection sunscreen, but is still fashionable to lie in the sun to burn the skin are dangerous fashion.

sol.jpg

I do not know in other countries, but in Spain when you install a fashion, continues Centenier.

I think you are right with this post, I also think ageing as got allot to do with social surrounding , For example , If your brought up in a run down area you are more likely to smoke and eat bad food and do very little exercise , This type of living can age people .

I wouldn't go as far as saying Northerners have got bad skin tho , it depends on how you take care of yourself in my opinion.

Last edited:
It must be very careful with the sun in Spain fashion sun was adopted right away, due to tourism. We have spent sunbathing, outrageous and the worst times of the day, people used cream without sunscreen to get darker once I went with some neighbors to the beach and tan and wore a mixture of eggs with oil, I thought !: this is mayonnaise, then came the sunscreen and were bought for less protection, are now almost everyone buys high protection sunscreen, but is still fashionable to lie in the sun to burn the skin are dangerous fashion.

sol.jpg

I do not know in other countries, but in Spain when you install a fashion, continues Centenier.
Lol Carlitos, I thought she had read wet T shirt.

That looks so bad , Its got to be dangerous to expose yourself to the sun in that vashon , She looks like a fried turkey .

I think people who swelter in the sun your skin are not aware of what they do, they are driven by fads like that.

She's tough one anyway. Probably she's 60 or 70 and still no melanoma.

I think nobody has noticed the problem, but it is possible that some people who sunbathe are so exaggerated mental or psychic illness like anorexia sufferers or vigorexia, could be called solarexia.

pic_12192771557986.jpg

He smiles!, Is unconscious.

Top 5 Skin Cancer hot spots....
sundamage_03.jpg

At
5.Eastern Europe and Central Asia
4. Australasia, Asia Pacific and East Asia

3. Europe

2. Eastern Europe

..........drum roll please........
1. North America, Cuba

Source is here

Here is a break down by country source

Last edited by a moderator:

sol.jpg

Wow!... Great example of major sun damage.

This thread has been viewed 42234 times.

Back