North Italian R1b-U106 and the Lombards

Hi Willy,

Please don't shoot the messenger. I'm just sharing what is "out there".

Since I'm not paternally of the R1b hg, this is what I have found since the findings of Tut's mummy and testing because I find genetic genealogy interesting.

Melusine

I don't shoot the messager I shoot the rumor so I share with you all the information aud comments seen on the web pages anyway I know you are not paternally R1b1b2 as everybody (the common European paleolithic haplogroup) you are G2a3b1 (4500 years old - Bronze age) who is probably a kind of aristocratic lineage among the Franks or the Germanic tribes . Anyway I try to explain that there is not an official genetic paper on Tut Y DNA there is just a rumor the video is a montage the real haplotype was hidden they (the Egyptians) shown an other one haplotype . Melusine excuse me for all but I love the truth and the Egyptians are not stupid ...

I suspect the site in this link The Right Perspective is far right winged racist site.
Personally I think that Tut was of European lineage but I have a very hard time accepting much that comes from that site as being the gospel. :innocent:
Personally I think also he could be from an European lineage as R1b so E and J are also Europeans but Tut is certainly not from the modal Atlantic R1b1b2 ... So this rumor is based just on a video and this "info" is often seen on that kind of pages (Nationalist or racist) I believe only the papers who come from an official research not that kind of "middle age rumor" As I said the Egyptians and Zahi Hawass are not stupid

I agree that Zahi Hawass is not "stupid". And there is just too much "murkyness" around these markers (did the team on the video "plant them?".) What I can't understand is why the values and haplogroup were not and have not been published or released by Hawass, since I "presume" that all that expensive y-dna testing was not paid for out of Hawass's personal "pocket", so this makes one wonder why the Egyptian Government is not forthcomig with this information.

This is not what one would expect from a world renowned archeologist like Hawass, nor the team of geneticists from other countries that performed these tests. How strange.

Melusine

I agree that Zahi Hawass is not "stupid". And there is just too much "murkyness" around these markers (did the team on the video "plant them?".) What I can't understand is why the values and haplogroup were not and have not been published or released by Hawass, since I "presume" that all that expensive y-dna testing was not paid for out of Hawass's personal "pocket", so this makes one wonder why the Egyptian Government is not forthcomig with this information.

This is not what one would expect from a world renowned archeologist like Hawass, nor the team of geneticists from other countries that performed these tests. How strange.

Melusine

This is a sensible subject the Egyptians have many communities from different origins so the all the Egyptians want to be the descendants of the old Egyptians surely because it was as you know a great civilization anyway without any official publication about this Y DNA we don't know what was Tut haplogroup . If we are supposing that haplogroup was the R1b1b2 Atlantic modal who is the most common within the western population the consequences are very strange because how to explain that in the actual Egyptians there is no R1b1b2 Atlantic modal ? so some esoteric ideas could explain that R1b1b2 modal Atlantic haplogroup came from Atlantis in the Atlantic Ocean this is may be why all the western European coast is full of this haplogroup ? You could also have this explanation ; some of these Atlanteans R1b1b2 came to Egypt to rebuilt the Old Atlantean civilization etc ... or some Indo Europeans master race R1b1b2 came to Egypt from Anatolia .. the Hittites .. all these kind of stories ... you can believe to

King Tut

Hi to all,

I wrote a response that disappeard into "cyberspace", so I'll give it another try.

There is a very good site/forum where King Tut's y-dna is featured.
Google latest news on king Tut's y-dna, about pg 5 of results. go to: RootsWeb: GENEALOGY-DNA L RE DNA TMRCA of Rib1b2s to King Tut.

A page will come up rootsweb Genealogy dna L Archives/ Tread Robert Tarin Some more Tut DNA STR values from the video. Go to the very bottom of page on this thread and there are responses posted.
The responses from Thomas Khahn are important because he is a geneticist with FTDNA. The other person to read is Anatole Klyosov, Ph.D biochem. There is also good input from Ray Banks who works with ISOGG (International Society of Genetic Genealogists).

Anatole has written a "valuable" article on DNA that one might find informative. Yahoo: Anatole Klyosov, on about pg 1 of results go to PDF Anatole Kyosov, The principles of DNA genealogy etc. this is a 31 page article . On pg 3 (begin at very bottom righthand side) and 4, QUOTE: and Haplogroup R1b and its subgroups (observed primarily, but not exclusively, in Europe, Western Asia, and Northern Africa.")

Keeping in mind that King Tut's y-dna is over 3,000 years old one has to consider that there were perhaps millions of people living in Egypt (someone had to build all those tombs and pyramids) compared to very few peoples living in Europe around this time. If you look up population tables, the numbers are there for comparison. Unless a person matches these "presumed" results closely, there is still no relationship to King Tut (Eqyptians) for thousands of years

Y-DNA testing as we know it now is a very "new tool", not much older for public (genealogical) uses than perhaps 10 years.

From all published DNA sites it appears that very few males have tested their y-dna in other countries (like in Egypt, Middle East), (this excludes African haplogroups A & B, and Haplogroups C (Asians) at this point in time. The Modals were devised with European origins results in mind.

Melusine

Hi to all,

I wrote a response that disappeard into "cyberspace", so I'll give it another try.

Google latest news on king Tut's y-dna, about pg 5 of results. go to: RootsWeb: GENEALOGY-DNA L RE DNA TMRCA of Rib1b2s to King Tut.

A page will come up rootsweb Genealogy dna L Archives/ Tread Robert Tarin Some more Tut DNA STR values from the video. Go to the very bottom of page on this thread and there are responses posted.
The responses from Thomas Khahn are important because he is a geneticist with FTDNA. The other person to read is Anatole Klyosov, Ph.D biochem. There is also good input from Ray Banks who works with ISOGG (International Society of Genetic Genealogists).

Anatole has written a "valuable" article on DNA that one might find informative. Yahoo: Anatole Klyosov, on about pg 1 of results go to PDF Anatole Kyosov, The principles of DNA genealogy etc. this is a 31 page article . On pg 3 (begin at very bottom righthand side) and 4, QUOTE: and Haplogroup R1b and its subgroups (observed primarily, but not exclusively, in Europe, Western Asia, and Northern Africa.")

Keeping in mind that King Tut's y-dna is over 3,000 years old one has to consider that there were perhaps millions of people living in Egypt (someone had to build all those tombs and pyramids) compared to very few peoples living in Europe around this time. If you look up population tables, the numbers are there for comparison. Unless a person matches these "presumed" results closely, there is still no relationship to King Tut (Eqyptians) for thousands of years

Y-DNA testing as we know it now is a very "new tool", not much older for public (genealogical) uses than perhaps 10 years.

From all published DNA sites it appears that very few males have tested their y-dna in other countries (like in Egypt, Middle East), (this excludes African haplogroups A & B, and Haplogroups C (Asians) at this point in time. The Modals were devised with European origins results in mind.

Melusine

It will be Easer to give us your links as I made myself Thank you to share your informations

Willy

Hi Nico,

The forum rules/prompt will not allow me to post URL'S until I have more than 10 posts, since I'm a "newbee".

Melusine

Hi to all,

Melusine

I think there was more people in Europe 3000 years ago than in Egypt so this just my opinion .. if somebody could confirm or not TY . Anyway King Tut is may be R1b this is not really original in the actual Egyptian population

This thread has been viewed 31440 times.

Back