Genetic of Italy (also taken from Wikipedia)

that's interesting, so does it means that italians have broad noses? and that their noses are long?

for example i took my nose from my father one, we both have convex noses, my mother has a straight nose and also my brother.. are convex noses dominant or recessive?

my boyfriend has also a convex nose, if we will have sons do they all be hooked nosed?

do you think convex nose is only a balkanian typology or also nordic can have aquiline noses?
i think it's typical of balacans asia minor and middle east.

that's interesting, so does it means that italians have broad noses? and that their noses are long?

QUOTE]

In many cases this is true but I feel that most blogs and forums exaggerate the "Dinaric" or "Dinaromorphic" nature of Italians. They are a minority in Italy.

Northern Italians are mainly a mix of Alpines with both tall and short Meds while Southern Italians are mostly short,often coarse-featured Meds (Berids) and Alpines.

I thought hooked noses was a reference to the ancient romans

I don't see so many hooked noses, at least here in Roma. The mine is straight too.

it's also a reference to some middleage italians
825.jpg

this kind of convex noses i've also seen in Romanians and Albanians immigrants.
In romanians is also common in blonde people, while in albanians you find convex noses only among mediterranean ones.

Julia is not Tuscan. She is a self hating Sardinian girl from Cagliari named Chiara. She also writes on other forums.

C è qualche sfigato della piola a rompermi le scatole anche qui? :)

continuate a fare i discorsi di picchiare la gente sfigatacci ma non mi venite a scassare qui.

comunque sono Toscana.

non ti permettere di offendermi; sennò partono offese ancora più pesanti :)

I've read the whole thread. What can I say? Local Irish wannabe Iberians should go outside to see with their eyes how swarty and medish many of their compatriots look like, instead of fapping on that 5% of Iberians who look Irish.

I've actually been to Iberia and both French and especially British tourists sticked out like sore thumbs.

Atlantic facade exists only on the internet.

Joeyc, you and Drac have more in common than you may think.

Can someone extract i2a-din in Italy? I2a as a whole is about 3%.

i Would say based on History and the averages from genetic tests databases Italian DNA IS princibly fro,
m these three groups:
70+/-% of Balkanic groups(in a broader sense)
20-25% of Central European
5% of south Mediterranean origins/middle eastern

The top two pics look consistent with national geographic's Italian/Southern European Component.

fyScrOV.png

W2nGwHs.png

Does this mean the Umbrian/Oscan/South Picene what makes up the bulk of Italian ancestry component?

:unsure:

q7s8MuF.png

Furthermore, I guess people from Marche, Abruzzo, and Molise are the most Italian on average.

YBLvvrv.gif

Obviously, gentlemen, they're totally full of it. :)

Nobody is more Italian than I am, and I would probably test 50-60% on that thing, which is close to what I score on 23andme.

I nominate you as our leader :)

I would quite like that. :) "Bend the knee, Jon Snow!"

I have no dragons, though, to enforce my rule!

Seriously, for a moment, I think Tuscans and central Italians, although impacted by other migrations, are probably less impacted than either the north or the south, so perhaps they should be used as the reference population?

This thread has been viewed 259495 times.

Back