new ancient DNA study in LBK

keep in mind there are only 30% or genuine Bretons in Brittant towns - do study the old rural breton speaking people

Yes, Poland and Russia are predominantly dark-haired. As an example, the Polish national team (all ethnic polaks) :

poland21024x768.jpg

sorry, but this photo is of little worth for pigmentation: (with photos you nead a lot of photos of the same guys to be sure) - a TV match is far better for the people moves and the lights effects too.
I have it in my drawers:
A-11 men is not a nation -
B- like a lot of them, this photo is darkning the hairs colours
C- I believe there was only 2 true very dark brown men on this one (I've no time to search my archives)
D- the others are brown hairs of different hues - the Polish people is one that presents the most every kinds of brown hair (very light/light/liddle/dark brown - the total is about 52-53% brown hairs, a maximum (in a mixing 50/50 "dark" genes" with "light "genes" the maximum in about 45% of middle hairs - we find often 50% but it could the effect of some genetic homozygotic brown hair' with less than 50-50 dark-light -
onlyin ireland, Wales, Brittany I found more than 50% of middle hues -addition of old mesolithics people with true brown hair?
I expect I'm not to hard in my writing.
good evening.

I believe I may be able to contribute to this conversation. My Geno 2.0 Results have me as 46% Northern European, 36% Mediterranean, 17% Southwest Asian. Likewise includes 1.5% Neanderthal and 2.9% Denisovan. I am U106- and P312- which according to my research makes me R1B-L11*. Are there many of us on here? I happen to be 1 of 7 children, 6 of whom were male. I love the great ideas floating around these forums by the way. It is a real breath of electronic fresh air!

This thread has been viewed 69380 times.

Back