RH negative factor

RH NEG-I

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Scots Irish
Y-DNA haplogroup
I1
Hello everyone thank you for having me. This is my first post though I have read many. My question is regarding the genetic trending effect that the RH negative blood factor may have had on ancient people, primarily so called "caucasions" since the factor is almost exclusive to those of European descent. The RH factor is indicative of whether or not you carry a gene in common with the Rhesus monkey. 90% of the worlds population has the gene, 10 percent of us don't have it. Hemolytic Disease occurs when and an RH negative woman becomes pregnant with a child from an RH positive father. The womans body will have a tendency to attack the fetus as a foriegn species and very often aborts the child all together. RH negative men however, can have children with either. The only other place in nature that this occurs is in Mules, a hybrid of a donkey and a horse. Also, only RH positive people can be cloned, RH negs cannot. Oddly enough RH positive blood is most common in the Basques, the Irish and the Scots, I believe in that order. I had also read that there was a high occurance in Haplogroup I though I cannot verify the source on that one. I am both RH Negative and Haplogroup I M-170. Hence my curiosity. I believe it's possible that since we know Haplogroup (I) is associated with Cromags, that they would have had the most contact with Neanderthals of all people. Could this RH negative factor be evidence of a Neanderthal-Cromag hybridization? Think of the possible religious and separatist effects this would have on an early RH negative tribe. Thier women could not get pregnant by foriegn invaders and the men could impregnate any of the invader's women. Would this lead you to believe you were a chosen people? In many religions it is the female line that passes the faith on to her children, could the RH negative factor be why? Some of these resulting societal and religious patterns could be 40,000 year old culture for all we know. The Basques, Irish and Scots have been called clannish by nature. I am no expert on the subject, just intrigued. And a horrible speller...lol Must be the Neanderthal in me..
Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I had read recently that if ever the time was hybridization between Neanderthals and Cro-Magnon in the Middle East was not in Europe.

I feel strange.

I had read recently that if ever the time was hybridization between Neanderthals and Cro-Magnon in the Middle East was not in Europe.

I feel strange.

Well I think that the Middle East was full of future Europeans at that time. (;

Welcome to the Neanderthal cub RH, ;). Interesting writeup, I think negative woman can have one child with positive man, then the antibodies kick in and next pregnancies are in question. I'm 0 rh -, not sure about my haplogroup though.

Welcome to the Neanderthal cub RH, ;). Interesting writeup, I think negative woman can have one child with positive man, then the antibodies kick in and next pregnancies are in question. I'm 0 rh -, not sure about my haplogroup though.

Excactly, the trouble could only come from the second pregnancy on, when the mother has already produced antibodies.

I think we should start doing a list now what we could have inherited from Neanderthals. Let's see what we've already got:
We've got fair hair and fair skin and fair eyes,
we've got hairiness in general
we've got flat thumbs
we've got occipital buns
we've got individualism
we've got genetic diseases like down syndrome
we've got rh-neg

forgotten anything?
:unsure:

And a horrible speller...lol Must be the Neanderthal in me..
Ah yeah (y)!!! Doh to me! :LOL:

Welcome to this forum RH NEG-I! :cool-v:

PS: Before someone misunderstands me, I clearly do not reject that we inherited visual or mental features from Neanderthals. But as long as science couldn't prove it obviously, we should stick to them as assumptions and not as facts!

For anyone interested this URL has a good link on Rh factor etc.
http://home.earthlink.net/~elnunes/blood.htm

This article also addresses Maternity and Paternity DNA testing, Quote " Genes are units of inheritnce usually occuring at specific points on a chromosome. Except for sex cells, humans have 46 chromosomes in these nucleate cells. Some cells do not have a nucleus. One example is the erythorocyte or red blood cell. Humans have 23 chromosomess in the sex cells. These sex cells are the ovum or egg of a female and the sperm of a male. A child inherits half of its chromosomes from the biological mother and the other half from the biological father making the total 46".

Also noted in this article DNA testing has revealed that fifteen percent of those men named on a child's birth certificate are not the biological father of the child!!

Reference for this article Forensic DDNA typing by John M. Bultler. etc.

Sooooo who is our father/ (those 15% of us on this forum)?. There is a program called" Who do you think you are".? This makes sense with the information posited in this article. (it is 16 pages long.) The article was last updated on Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If this URL does not work, yahoo: Maternity and Paternity DNA testing. go to earthlink. etc. Or search under John M. Bultler and or Ian W. Evett and Bruce S. Weir.

Enjoy

Melusine

Additional information Regarding the initial question on Rheusus factor, I left out this. on the above article that I referenced on pages 4, 5, 6 and 7 (of 18 pgs, not 16) The RH factor query is addressed

Melusine

There is a whole esoteric, mythological slant on the RH negative factor as well that claims Negatives as Annunaki alien hybrids out of Sumerian lore. They point to the fact that we cannot be cloned and are therefore genetic proto-types, etc. Yes and apparantly we are shape shifting "reptilians" as well. I often shape shift after a few Tullamore Dews and a couple pints..so, no surprise there.

I thought you all might be interested in a FREE Rh-Negative Blood Type ID Card - You can find it on a site called the Rh Negative Registry.

PS: Before someone misunderstands me, I clearly do not reject that we inherited visual or mental features from Neanderthals. But as long as science couldn't prove it obviously, we should stick to them as assumptions and not as facts!

I have personally contacted the Max Planck institute doing the histo blood group examination of 2 Neanderthal species and it was confirmed to me that both were homozygotes rh positive +/+, so not even negative recessively. So the assumption turned out to be most likely incorrect.

I think Rh negative is related to haplogroup r1b . And yamnaya people have plenty of rh negative

My Mother is Rh 0 Negative and her eyes are green, ... I don’t know my maternal Grandfather haplogroups.

My wife has the blood type A, negative RH factor. My son has the blood type A, negative RH factor. I have the blood type A, positive RH factor. This means that I have a negative RH allele and a positive RH allele. Since the dominant allele is positive RH, that's what I am. I'm heterozygote for RH factor.

I think Rh negative is related to haplogroup r1b . And yamnaya people have plenty of rh negative
Makes sense, but looking at the high percentages among the Basques, we need to questions the frequencies among them before the Proto-Celtic invasion. Before that, R1b wasn't present among them.

Hello everyone thank you for having me. This is my first post though I have read many. My question is regarding the genetic trending effect that the RH negative blood factor may have had on ancient people, primarily so called "caucasions" since the factor is almost exclusive to those of European descent. The RH factor is indicative of whether or not you carry a gene in common with the Rhesus monkey. 90% of the worlds population has the gene, 10 percent of us don't have it. Hemolytic Disease occurs when and an RH negative woman becomes pregnant with a child from an RH positive father. The womans body will have a tendency to attack the fetus as a foriegn species and very often aborts the child all together. RH negative men however, can have children with either. The only other place in nature that this occurs is in Mules, a hybrid of a donkey and a horse. Also, only RH positive people can be cloned, RH negs cannot. Oddly enough RH positive blood is most common in the Basques, the Irish and the Scots, I believe in that order. I had also read that there was a high occurance in Haplogroup I though I cannot verify the source on that one. I am both RH Negative and Haplogroup I M-170. Hence my curiosity. I believe it's possible that since we know Haplogroup (I) is associated with Cromags, that they would have had the most contact with Neanderthals of all people. Could this RH negative factor be evidence of a Neanderthal-Cromag hybridization? Think of the possible religious and separatist effects this would have on an early RH negative tribe. Thier women could not get pregnant by foriegn invaders and the men could impregnate any of the invader's women. Would this lead you to believe you were a chosen people? In many religions it is the female line that passes the faith on to her children, could the RH negative factor be why? Some of these resulting societal and religious patterns could be 40,000 year old culture for all we know. The Basques, Irish and Scots have been called clannish by nature. I am no expert on the subject, just intrigued. And a horrible speller...lol Must be the Neanderthal in me..
Any thoughts?

The Neanderthal theory for negative HR does not make any sense. In East Asia there is more Neanderthal mix than in Europe and there is no negative HR factor there

The WHGs - western cromagnons - were overwhelmingly haplogroup I, not R1a or R1b.

There is nothing 'Neandetal' about having RH negative

Excactly, the trouble could only come from the second pregnancy on, when the mother has already produced antibodies.

I think we should start doing a list now what we could have inherited from Neanderthals. Let's see what we've already got:
We've got fair hair and fair skin and fair eyes,
we've got hairiness in general
we've got flat thumbs
we've got occipital buns
we've got individualism
we've got genetic diseases like down syndrome
we've got rh-neg

forgotten anything?
:unsure:

Ah yeah (y)!!! Doh to me! :LOL:

Welcome to this forum RH NEG-I! :cool-v:

It is funny to read so much misinformation about Neanderthals here. Lol

Modern populations with the most Neanderthal mix are in East Asia, not in Europe. The genes for light skin and hair in modern populations have recently emerged and are entirely 'human'.

It is funny to read so much misinformation about Neanderthals here. LolModern populations with the most Neanderthal mix are in East Asia, not in Europe. The genes for light skin and hair in modern populations have recently emerged and are entirely 'human'.

This thread has been viewed 34484 times.

Back