Proof ataturk was a Yörük Turkmen True Origin

I was always taught that the modern albanians are of dacia stock, basically vlachs.

Albanian has a significant number of cognates with Romanian, specifically words found exclusively in both Albanian and Romanian.

Good to know he was not Albanian. Turks can have him though all they want.

Great. Another high fantasy thread from Turks and Albanians. Just great.

As far as I know Macedonians also claim that his father's family was from a Macedonian village. Personally he looks like a Macedonian and maybe Albanian, but one thing that is certain is that he did not have origins in Anatolia. We are talking about his origins. Of course he was a typical Ottoman citizen who was brought up with Ottoman culture, learned Turkish as first language etc.

• ^ Andrew Mango Atatürk: The Biography of the Founder of Modern Turkey, Overlook Press, 2002, ISBN 978-1-58567-334-6, p. 25, p.27ff. – "Feyzullah's family is said to have come from the country near Vodina (now Edhessa in western Greek Macedonia). The surname Sofuzade, meaning 'son of a pious man', suggests that the ancestors of Zübeyde and Ali Rıza had a similar background. Cemil Bozok, son of Salih Bozok, who was a distant cousin of Atatürk and, later, his ADC, claims to have been related to both Ali Rıza's and Zübeyde's families. This would mean that the families of Atatürk's parents were interrelated. Cemil Bozok also notes that his paternal grandfather, Safer Efendi, was of Albanian origin. This may have a bearing on the vexed question of Atatürk's ethnic origin. Atatürk's parents and relatives all used Turkish as their mother tongue. This suggests that some at least of their ancestors had originally come from Turkey, since local Muslims of Albanian and Slav origin who had no ethnic connection with Turkey spoke Albanian, Serbo-Croat or Bulgarian, at least so long as they remained in their native land. But in looks Atatürk resembled local Albanians and Slavs.[...] But there is no evidence that either Ali Riza or Zübeyde was descended from such Turkish nomads." page 28; "It is much more likely that Atatürk inherited his looks from his Balkan ancestors.[...] But Albanians and Slavs are likely to have figured among his ancestors."

Reactions: Nik
Kastrioti was of Slav-Macedonian descent.

Not true, but i don`t see how much is related with this thread this your opinion.

i think he is half albanian and turkish like me.

who care he is a good leader of the turkic history. we dont care origin of him.

you can say ottoman leaders are pure turkish origin? i think no.

turks always doing together with another ethnicities, greeks, albanians, bosnians, arabs, armenians, kurds, persians, east iranians, scyhtians, uralic tribes, mongolians.

so turks better than a origin. we mixed all of them.

Everyone knows he is a Turk, But here we are talking about his "Origin"
And we know very good that he was Albanian,His family was from "Dibra" and after his family moved in Selanik. , Harold Armstrong wrote for his origin.

Interesting, my fathers mothers fathers side of the family was from the debar region, primarily from the river(Radika?). Could you help me locate some place called "Bogdoga" ? Think it's nearby, but can't find it on any map on any language.,.

Edit: Besides who the hell cares about his ethnic origin, why do people get so emotionally attached.....Maybe he was 100% Yöruk, maybe he was 100% Albanian, maybe 100% Greek. What does it really change? It isn't and shouldn't be regarded as an insult to "Turkishness" since he himself said that it's a nationality and everyone living under the turkish flag is turkish.

BeautyAny

Wow, male perspective here! Great post! Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

This thread has been viewed 349272 times.

Back