20081215colegio20larrao.jpg

teamjnq3.jpg

noticiasfotonoticia2743.jpg

1256499617_0.jpg

Galicians (NW Spain):

Last edited:
Nope, simpleton, that's actually what you are:

spic

derogatory for "Latino person," 1913, from cliche protestation, No spick English. Earlier spiggoty (1910); the term is said to have originated in Panama during the canal construction. But it also was applied from an early date to Italians, and some have suggested an alteration of spaghetti.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=spic

No boy...I'm not...that's what you are in this country: spic , spick or spik (spɪk) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide] — n slang ( US ) a derogatory word for a person from a Spanish-speaking country in South or Central America or a Spanish-speaking community in the US Can you see hispanic: "SPANISH.SPEAKING COMMUNITY IN AMERICA"....Let me see...I wonder if the mexican...are you.

Keep trying....now you're down and out. That guy is a moor...period.
You are advised, if you continue you'll get banned.

No boy...I'm not...that's what you are in this country: spic , spick or spik (spɪk) [Click for IPA pronunciation guide] — n slang ( US ) a derogatory word for a person from a Spanish-speaking country in South or Central America or a Spanish-speaking community in the US Can you see hispanic: "SPANISH.SPEAKING COMMUNITY IN AMERICA"....Let me see...I wonder if the mexican...are you.

What don't you understand? Game over, guy. You haven't a leg to stand on. :useless: Go away now little man and play with your toy soldiers, or something. Better yet, visit a psychiatrist.

What don't you understand? Game over, guy. You haven't a leg to stand on. :useless: Go away now little man and play with your toy soldiers, or something. Better yet, visit a psychiatrist.

Do the same guy...if your game is over good for you...and good for me.

Do the same guy...if your game is over good for you...and good for me.

You just don't get it, Untermensch. You LOST your "argument" before you even started. Your stance is untenable genetically, socially and culturally. It doesn't matter what area of the world we are dealing with - Europe, U.S., whatever. End of story. Finito.

What you have posted here are outrageous lies and laughable distortions. Your severe ignorance has been exposed over and over again. Haven't you been embarrassed enough? Go back to school and improve yourself. Do something positive with your life.

You just don't get it, Untermensch. You LOST your "argument" before you even started. Your stance is untenable genetically, socially and culturally. It doesn't matter what area of the world we are dealing with - Europe, U.S., whatever. End of story. Finito.

What you have posted here are outrageous lies and laughable distortions. Your severe ignorance has been exposed over and over again. Haven't you been embarrassed enough? Go back to school and improve yourself. Do something positive with your life.

Oh man, now Aleman is spilling out because of this goofball.

Wish well...Good bye.

That's already pretty much covered in the definition I quoted. And the reason why it fits you is because you are actually very likely of Latin American origin (trying obviously to pass as something you are not.) All the classic "symptoms" are there.

If you don't have a clue of what's going on and who actually started the "mud flinging", do yourself and everybody else a favor and keep quiet.

And who are you?
Just shut up.

The BS and Bla Bla continues on this forum, as long as Americans and English are shitting this forum allover with their bogus.

Maciamo, do something about it! Or are you paid by the CIA too?

And who are you?
Just shut up.

I'm the guy who pointed out that if you have no clue of what's going on, then "hush!" and don't try to butt in like a smartass to suck up to the real & obvious troll in the thread. So follow your own "advice", sonny.

This thread has been viewed 102723 times.

Back