An Approach to ancient Thracian DNA

Thracians might have been related to proto-Slavic
but from preserved words Thracian does not look at all as proto-Slavic...
Illyrian or even Dacian would be much better candidate...

Dacians were a thracian tribe who spoke the same ''thracian'' language or if u want a ''northern thracian'' language.

nonsence J2b indoeuropean language familly?!?!?
i thank you that gave to poor thracians a little R1a.

today romanian Y haplogroups di giacomo 2004 (for Romania)
haplogroup I 25%
haplogroup J 15 %
Haplogroup E 10%
Haplogroup R (R1a+R1b)= 45%
other (G, T) 5%

today bulgaria
E 12%
J 17%
I 36%
R 32%

today serbia
24% E
11% J
35% I
22% R

so 35% in Serbia (E+J), bulgaria 29% (E+J) and 25% romania (E+J). If
someone belive you that thracians were E+J+some R1a may think that slavs were I2a+R1b+(some!!!!)R1a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nonsence from the first to the last word of you

stereotypes without critical thinking from first to last line from you....

I2a2 was proto-Slavic there are many many very strong indications for that... non good reason for R1a being proto-Slavic except that majority of Poles and Russians opf today are R1a....

look at:
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26341

it's another thing that it is not politically correct claim that most of today Slavs do not really origin from proto-Slavs

Dacians were a thracian tribe who spoke the same ''thracian'' language or if u want a ''northern thracian'' language.

there is absolutely no evidence for such a claim...
languages might have been somewhat related, but all we have from both are more or less location names and those are quite different.... e.g. -para ending in Thrace vs. -dava ending in Dacia and Moesia

So who were thracians? Indoeuropean people. R1a or R1b. Who can say for sure? And they assimilate natives I2a+E+J. Of course those indoeuropean speakers impose their language to natives. Their language was satem or kentum? What we know is that all of them was conquered by Rome. All of them? What about free thracians (dacians) east of Carpathians mountains? What about those living in today western Ukraine? Were they thracians? All of them lose their language? What about today albanians? Ok Excluding albanians all thracians (or thraco-illirians) were at some point romanized. For sure two thing happened. Some of them prezerved romance language. I would say half of romanized thracians (today romanians and vlach from slavic countries). Another part switch language to a slavic one. If we can take away the slavic ''genetic admixture' from Balkans i think we can take a look at pure thracian romanized people. What was slavic ''admixture''? And how slavs change genetic map of Balkans? And how celts and germanic people change so called ''genetic map of Balkans or genetic map of thracians''? Too many questions and few people who can answer to those questions.

look Illyrian now
http://www.wordgumbo.com/ie/cmp/illy.htm

1/1 alt- (a stream) (in Altus - a hydronym) - liti = to flow
2/2 barba- (a swamp) - bara
3/ 3 bra' (brother! (vocative)) *bhra'te'r 'a brother' -brat
3 /4 brisa (husks of grapes) - no match
4/5 cleves- (famous) (in Vesclevesis - a personal name) *kleu- (to hear, to listen), Latin clarus (famous), Greek kleos (fame) - čuven
4.5 /6 lugo- (a pool) - I saw this one explained with same word in Old Slavonic but cannot confirm as I do not know Old Slavonic... there is word 'lug' = grove

5/7 mag- (great) *meg- (great) - widespread PIE word

6 /8 metu- (between) (in Metubarbis - a toponym) *medyo- (medium, between) - medju

7 /9 oseriates (lakes) - Slavic *ozero (a lake), Lithuanian ez'eras (a lake) - jezero/ozero (Ozero in Russian and Ukrainian, jezero in south Slavic)

7.5 /10 plo- (strong, powerful) - ploča = strong flat stone (e.g. made of concrete)

8.5 /11 rinos (clouds) -runo (fleece)

9 /12 sybina (a spear) - Sibinjanin Janko name given to Hungarian knight Janos Hunyadi who was leader of people armed with spears... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hunyadi

10/13 tertigio (a merchant) Slavic *türgü (a market), Lithuanian tirgus, Albanian trege" (a market) -trg = market, trgovac = merchant

10.5/14 teuta- (people, a tribe) "European" *teutá- (people, a tribe), Oscan touta (a tribe), Gaulish teuto- (people) - ljudi = people, četa = group of people (used as military unit)

11.5 / 15 ves- (kind, good) (in Vesclevesis - a personal name) *wesu- (good, kind) - veseo = cheerful

2 barba - bara Greek Makedonia Barikos and bara in area of Thrace Greece
3 bra Greek Fra Frater = brother Phrater
5 Luga Thracian Lago Porto Lagos in Thrace,Λαγος many Lagos in Greek Thrace
9 Ossa water falls in Thracian many areas with waterfalls were named as Ossa -kissav in Gr Makedonia and Thrace as even in minor asia Phrygian area

it's another thing that it is not politically correct claim that most of today Slavs do not really origin from proto-Slavs

what has to do with our theme?

i repeat question: where did you read that J2 were indoeuropean speakers?

So who were thracians? Indoeuropean people. R1a or R1b. Who can say for sure? And they assimilate natives I2a+E+J. Of course those indoeuropean speakers impose their language to natives. Their language was satem or kentum?
yes, I forgot that R1b is not negliglible in Bulgaria...
it might be Celtic or it might be part of Thracian marker...

Thracians language was satem
but Iapetoc mention some Romanian guy who claims it was originally kentum... this might be biased theory as Romanians like you are kentum speakers due to their ancestors being romanized.... so they like you want to show Thracians as Romanians...

What we know is that all of them was conquered by Rome. All of them? What about free thracians (dacians) east of Carpathians mountains? What about those living in today western Ukraine? Were they thracians?
those are free Dacians...
not Thracians...
we can't be easy in putting equality between them as for all we know Dacians and Thracians are different unrelated people...preserved words from the languages are distant... nothing indicates same culture/language...

who do you speak about when you talk of west Ukraine?
btw. west Ukraine is also supposed birthplace of Slavs....
and Romanians cluster in genetic research with Serbs, Croats, east/west Hungary (not centar which was settled by Magyars), and central Ukraine
this indicates common origin for people living in central Ukraine, Pannonia, and Romania with Serbs and Croats...

I argue that proto-Slavs were Pannonians, Triballi and Veneti ( see http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26341) and that they were related to Dacians on one side and Illyrians n other...

I think that in neolithic cultures ancestors of Dacians would be eastern linear pottery, ancestors of proto-Slavic people would be western linear pottery... and those cultures are related...

All of them lose their language? What about today albanians? Ok Excluding albanians all thracians (or thraco-illirians) were at some point romanized. For sure two thing happened.

actually, all "proofs" you read on forums about Albanian language being same as Illyrian are just forum "proofs"....they do not hold as Albanian is completely alien to few Illyrian words whose meaning is preserved.
Illyrian is dead language, same as Thracian, Dacian, Hittite, Hunnic, Gothic, Celtic of Central Europe, and many many other languages...

Some of them prezerved romance language. I would say half of romanized thracians (today romanians and vlach from slavic countries). Another part switch language to a slavic one. If we can take away the slavic ''genetic admixture' from Balkans i think we can take a look at pure thracian romanized people. What was slavic ''admixture''? And how slavs change genetic map of Balkans? And how celts and germanic people change so called ''genetic map of Balkans or genetic map of thracians''? Too many questions and few people who can answer to those questions.

there is abundance of indications that Slavic people were I2a2...
I did post them on topic http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26341
Romanians are romanized Dacians, Getae, Carpi and other people, but not Thracians...

what has to do with our theme?

i repeat question: where did you read that J2 were indoeuropean speakers?

where did you read they were not IE speakers?
where did you read it is actually established as a fact who were carriers of IE language in Europe? there is just a bunch of biased theories...no facts at all...

especially in time frame when we can speak of Thracians even E-V13 is IE...

besides J2 are very very likely original Aryans
(see thread http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26093)
that would make them in fact very likely original IE speakers...

2 barba - bara Greek Makedonia Barikos and bara in area of Thrace Greece
3 bra Greek Fra Frater = brother Phrater
5 Luga Thracian Lago Porto Lagos in Thrace,Λαγος many Lagos in Greek Thrace
9 Ossa water falls in Thracian many areas with waterfalls were named as Ossa -kissav in Gr Makedonia and Thrace as even in minor asia Phrygian area

sure, but what is a proof that it is not all due to Slavic people?
btw. Luga and bra are probably PIE as you have lake and brother in english for example...

besides, there is area of Serrai/Serres in Greece thrace...that I relate to Serians (Serres are mentioned as nation dwelling upon mount Athos, but also as synonym for Serians in other places where they lived).... you know that in my theory Serians are proto-Serbs...

but were people of Serrai/Serres same in culture and origin as other Thracians? my guess is not.... if they were, that would imply that Thracians were proto-Slavic... but I think they were not...

The similarity between Thracian and Celtic languages R1b1b2a surely arrived in the region during the first waves of Indo-European incursions, mostly in the 3rd millennium BCE.
Both scenarios are on list about R1b1b2 : the neolithic or the upper paleolithic post glacial expansion from a southern eastern European glacial refuge thats the last scientific conclusion actually . May be R1b1b2 had spoken an earlier Indo European language during his expansion . Anyway I think (just an opinion) that the proto Indo European language is older than 5000 or 6000 years bp Some eastern migrations as LBK few Caucasian people G2a3 were also may be Indo Europeans in terms of language and spread it on the earlier R1b1b2 people in central Europe or on the Danube river area .

it might be Celtic or it might be part of Thracian marker

Romanians are romanized Dacians, Getae, Carpi and other people, but not Thracians...

first phrase: not to forget the over 20% percent of romanian R1b.it is a strong thracian marker. (i think) or northern thracian

second one:
hehehe.... the second phrase.. this is KGB theory. Impose to make origins of romanians only from dacians. That's because soviet union wanted to prove that people from Soviet republic of Moldova are a different nation and have different origin!! A close one to slavic people. And after ethogenesis of moldovan people from thracians and slavs came ''bad romanians'' who change their language!!
I thank you that you mention ''carpi and other people''!!

first phrase: not to forget the over 20% percent of romanian R1b.it is a strong thracian marker. (i think) or northern thracian
I would not bet on R1b being Thracian marker...
thing is Romanians speak latin derived language because there was enough people from Roman empire who settled the area... many of them were likely R1b....

another source of R1b are Celtic people who were more or less present throughout Europe...

and let me add that Romania was home to many tribes during migration period, so any of those people could have brought some R1b...

second one:
hehehe.... the second phrase.. this is KGB theory. Impose to make origins of romanians only from dacians. That's because soviet union wanted to prove that people from Soviet republic of Moldova are a different nation and have different origin!! A close one to slavic people. And after ethogenesis of moldovan people from thracians and slavs came ''bad romanians'' who change their language!!
I thank you that you mention ''carpi and other people''!!

when you show me proof that Dacians were Thracians I can accept that...
until there is a proof or very strong set of indications, I consider them different people.... especially because from little that we know abouyt their languages, we know that they named towns quite differently...

well it is not really about Moldavians...
Romanians in general are very related to Slavic people....
generally, in researches Romanians cluster best with people from Serbia and Bosnia ... thus, with Serbs...
and Serbs are original Slavs according to some historians (e.g. Shafarik)... and Serbs are I2a2 dominant people...

where did you read they were not IE speakers?
where did you read it is actually established as a fact who were carriers of IE language in Europe? there is just a bunch of biased theories...no facts at all...

especially in time frame when we can speak of Thracians even E-V13 is IE...

besides J2 are very very likely original Aryans
(see thread http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26093)
that would make them in fact very likely original IE speakers...

J2 oryginal aryans? im speachless... !!!!!!!!!!!!

J2 oryginal aryans? im speachless... !!!!!!!!!!!!

J2 spread matches very nicely known locations of Indo-Aryans in Asia... it is also very present in India highest caste but not in lower castes... R1a is present in both high and low castes... and R1a spread show match with later Indo-Scythians..
so, why would J2 not be marker of Indo-Aryans?

hehehe.... the second phrase.. this is KGB theory.

lol, I find it hilarious whenever I see how Romanians are well trained to blame Russians for everything.... btw. there was similar mass-media produced anti-Serb brain conditioning for masses in west Yugoslavia in years before war... so, don't be surprised if Romanians, together with Poles end up as land forces fighting Russians....

when you show me proof that Dacians were Thracians I can accept that...
until there is a proof or very strong set of indications, I consider them different people.... especially because from little that we know about their languages, we know that they named towns quite differently...

herodotus "getae are the bravest between the thracians"

dio cassius: getae and dacians are the same people. romans called them dacians and greeks called them getae. he also said that getaes lived north of haemus mountains and along the danube (north and south)

and people from dionysopolis name kingdom of Burebista "Thracia"

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burebista

satisfied?

herodotus "getae are the bravest between the thracians"

dio cassius: getae and dacians are the same people. romans called them dacians and greeks called them getae. he also said that getaes lived north of haemus mountains and along the danube (north and south)

and people from dionysopolis name kingdom of Burebista "Thracia"

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burebista

satisfied?

no...
I want links to actual sentences...
if it is correct, it is not difficult to find...
many ancient texts are online now...

J2 spread matches very nicely known locations of Indo-Aryans in Asia... it is also very present in India highest caste but not in lower castes... R1a is present in both high and low castes... and R1a spread show match with later Indo-Scythians..
so, why would J2 not be marker of Indo-Aryans?

... wikipedia information = zero

j2 is found also in iran
who can have relatives from susa or pasargade, poor dravidians?

i have a life
i dont need to prove you anything
end of story and discution with you
http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Getae

ok, well, from link you sent:
Strabo, one of the first ancient sources to mention both, stated that Dacians lived in the western parts of Dacia, "towards Germany and the sources of the Danube", while Getae in the eastern parts, towards the Black Sea, both south and north of the Danube. The ancient geographer also wrote that the Dacians and Getae spoke the same language, after stating the same about Getae and Thracians.[1]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Getae

let's see:

2 Now the Greeks used to suppose that the Getae were Thracians; and the Getae lived on either side the Ister, as did also the Mysi, these also being Thracians and identical with the people who are now called Moesi; from these Mysi sprang also the Mysi who now live between the Lydians and the p177Phrygians and Trojans. And the Phrygians themselves are Brigians, a Thracian tribe, as are also the Mygdonians, the Bebricians, the Medobithynians,59 the Bithynians, and the Thynians, and, I think, also the Mariandynians. These peoples, to be sure, have all utterly quitted Europe, but the Mysi have remained there. And Poseidonius seems to me to be correct in his conjecture that Homer designates the Mysi in Europe (I mean those in Thrace) when he says, "But back he turned his shining eyes, and looked far away towards the land of the horse-tending Thracians, and of the Mysi, hand-to‑hand fighters"60 for surely, if one should take Homer to mean the Mysi in Asia, the statement would not hang together. Indeed, when Zeus turns his eyes away from the Trojans towards the land of the Thracians, it would be the act of a man who confuses the continents and does not understand the poet's phraseology to connect with Thrace the land of the Asiatic Mysi, who are not "far away," but have a common boundary with the Troad and are situated behind it and on either side of it, and are separated from Thrace by the broad Hellespont; for "back he turned" generally61 means "to the rear," and he who transfers his gaze from the Trojans to the people who are either in the rear of the Trojans 296or p179on their flanks, does indeed transfer his gaze rather far, but not at all "to the rear."62 Again, the appended phrase63 is testimony to this very view, because the poet connected with the Mysi the "Hippemolgi" and "Galactophagi" and "Abii," who are indeed the wagon-dwelling Scythians and Sarmatians. For at the present time these tribes, as well as the Bastarnian tribes, are mingled with the Thracians (more indeed with those outside the Ister, but also with those inside). And mingled with them are also the Celtic tribes — the Boii, the Scordisci, and the Taurisci. However, the Scordisci are by some called "Scordistae"; and the Taurisci are called also "Ligurisci"64 and "Tauristae."65

12 But there is also another division of the country which has endured from early times, for some of the people are called Daci, whereas others are called Getae — Getae, those who incline towards the Pontus and the east, and Daci, those who incline in the opposite direction towards Germany and the sources of the Ister. The Daci, I think, were called Daï in early times; whence the slave names "Geta" and "Daüs"156 which prevailed among the Attic people; for this is more probable than that "Daüs" is from those Scythians who are called "Daae,"157 for they live far away in the neighbourhood of Hyrcania, and it is not reasonable to suppose that slaves were brought into Attica from there; for the Attic people were wont either to call their slaves by the same names as those of the nations from which they were brought (as "Lydus" or "Syrus"), or addressed them by names that were prevalent in their countries (as "Manes" or else "Midas" for the Phrygian, or "Tibius" for the Paphlagonian). But though the tribe was raised to such a height by Boerebistas, it has been completely humbled by its own seditions and by the Romans; nevertheless, they are capable, even to‑day, of sending forth an army of forty thousand men. p215 13 The Marisus River flows through their country into the Danuvius,158 on which the Romans used to convey their equipment for war; the "Danuvius" I say, for so they used to call the upper part of the river from near its sources on to the cataracts, I mean the part which in the main flows through the country, of the Daci, 305although they give the name "Ister" to the lower part, from the cataracts on to the Pontus, the part which flows past the country of the Getae. The language of the Daci is the same as that of the Getae. Among the Greeks, however, the Getae are better known because the migrations they make to either side of the Ister are continuous, and because they are intermingled with the Thracians and Mysians. And also the tribe of the Triballi, likewise Thracian, has had this same experience, for it has admitted migrations into this country, because the neighbouring peoples force them159 to emigrate into the country of those who are weaker; that is, the Scythians and Bastarnians and Sauromatians on the far side of the river often prevail to the extent that they actually cross over to attack those whom they have already driven out, and some of them remain there, either in the islands or in Thrace, whereas those160 on the other side are generally overpowered by the Illyrians. Be that as it may, although the Getae and Daci once attained to very great power, so that they actually could send forth an expedition of two hundred thousand men, they now find themselves reduced to as few as forty thousand, and they have come close to the point of yielding obedience to the Romans, though as yet p217they are not absolutely submissive, because of the hopes which they base on the Germans, who are enemies to the Romans.
http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Strabo/7C*.html

so, Getae are Thracians, speak same language as Dacians... but Dacians live toward Germans and Getae towards Black sea... designation Thracians may easily be about people living in area called Thrace... no data is given about whether language of Thracians and Dacians or Thracians and Getae is same...

Dacians in time of Strabo are much weaker (can gather 40000 soldiers) than in time of Burebista (could gather 200 000 soldiers)...not completely subdued, as they lay their hopes in Germans....

interesting is that Germans call themselves Deutch and in Dutch language Germans are Duits...
is it conceivable that tribal names Deutch/Dutch/Duits, are related to Dacian tribal name?
worth noting is that R1b is key haplogroup in Germany, while haplogroup I is somewhat less common...
another peculiar similarity of tribal names is Getae and Goths
now if Getae are Dacians, and Goths are Germans(Deutch) this is bit too much for coincidence...
much later Jordanes claims that Getae are same people as Goths...

33) In the land of Scythia to the westward dwells, first of all, the race of the Gepidae, surrounded by great and famous rivers. For the Tisia flows through it on the north and northwest, and on the southwest is the great Danube. On the east it is cut by the Flutausis, a swiftly eddying stream that sweeps whirling into the Ister's waters. (34) Within these rivers lies Dacia, encircled by the lofty Alps as by a crown. Near their left ridge, which inclines toward the north, and beginning at the source of the Vistula, the populous race of the Venethi dwell, occupying a great expanse of land. Though their names are now dispersed amid various clans and places, yet they are chiefly called Sclaveni and Antes. (35) The abode of the Sclaveni extends from the city of Noviodunum and the lake called Mursianus to the Danaster, and northward as far as the Vistula. They have swamps and forests for their cities. The Antes, who are the bravest of these peoples dwelling in the curve of the sea of Pontus, spread from the Danaster to the Danaper, rivers that are many days' journey apart. (36) But on the shore of Ocean, where the floods of the river Vistula empty from three mouths, the Vidivarii dwell, a people gathered out of various tribes. Beyond them the Aesti, a subject race, likewise hold the shore of Ocean. To the south dwell the Acatziri, a very brave tribe ignorant of agriculture, who subsist on their flocks and by hunting. (37) Farther away and above the Sea of Pontus are the abodes of the Bulgares, well known from the wrongs done to them by reason of our oppression. From this region the Huns, like a fruitful root of bravest races, sprouted into two hordes of people. Some of these are called Altziagiri, others Sabiri; and they have different dwelling places. The Altziagiri are near Cherson, where the avaricious traders bring in the goods of Asia. In summer they range the plains, their broad domains, wherever the pasturage for their cattle invites them, and betake themselves in winter beyond the Sea of Pontus. Now the Hunuguri are known to us from the fact that they trade in marten skins. But they have been cowed by their bolder neighbors.

38) We read that on their first migration the Goths dwelt in the land of Scythia near Lake Maeotis. On the second migration they went to Moesia, Thrace and Dacia, and after their third they dwelt again in Scythia, above the Sea of Pontus. Nor do we find anywhere in their written records legends which tell of their subjection to slavery in Britain or in some other island, or of their redemption by a certain man at the cost of a single horse. Of course if anyone in our city says that the Goths had an origin different from that I have related, let him object. For myself, I prefer to believe what I have read, rather than put trust in old wives' tales.
(39) To return, then, to my subject. The aforesaid race of which I speak is known to have had Filimer as king while they remained in their first home in Scythia near Maeotis. In their second home, that is in the countries of Dacia, Thrace and Moesia, Zalmoxes reigned, whom many writers of annals mention as a man of remarkable learning in philosophy. Yet even before this they had a learned man Zeuta, and after him Dicineus; and the third was Zalmoxes of whom I have made mention above. Nor did they lack teachers of wisdom. (40) Wherefore the Goths have ever been wiser than other barbarians and were nearly like the Greeks, as Dio relates, who wrote their history and annals with a Greek pen. He says that those of noble birth among them, from whom their kings and priests were appointed, were called first Tarabostesei and then Pilleati. Moreover so highly were the Getae praised that Mars, whom the fables of poets call the god of war, was reputed to have been born among them. Hence Virgil says:
"Father Gradivus rules the Getic fields."
(41) Now Mars has always been worshipped by the Goths with cruel rites, and captives were slain as his victims. They thought that he who is the lord of war ought to be appeased by the shedding of human blood. To him they devoted the first share of the spoil, and in his honor arms stripped from the foe were suspended from trees. And they had more than all other races a deep spirit of religion, since the worship of this god seemed to be really bestowed upon their ancestor.
http://people.ucalgary.ca/~vandersp/Courses/texts/jordgeti.html

now, Huns as bravest race... one of two Hunish people Sabiri, other Altziagiri...
alziagiri is coin word altzia+ Giri...Giri is possibly about Hurians...Altzia could be about place name or side of world in some language...

thus, Hunish are again Serian/Hurian pair, same as earlier Germanic Sciri/Hirri, Celtic Scordisci / Helvetti, and last Slavic Serbs / Croats.... interestingly those tribe pairs are mentioned in different times... first Celtic pair, than Germanic pair, than Hunnish pair, than Slavic pair....

Hunuguri are known for trading with marten skin...
Croats are known to have traded with marten skin in ancient times...
their money is now called kuna = marten
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_kuna

back to Strabo:

Zalmoxes is religious leader of Dacians in times of Burebista

Moesi and Tribali are also Thracians...
Moesi are Thracians who live intermingled with Thracians (?), but also with Sarmatians, Scytians and Celtic people (Boii, Scordisci and Taurisci)... intermingled probably means that in Moesia (along Danube) there are settlements of all of those people all over Moesia without clear teritory borders.... this is possible as Moesians are peaceful, religious people....

btw. Moesi are vegetarians!
3 Poseidonius goes on to say of the Mysians that in accordance with their religion they abstain from eating any living thing, and therefore from their flocks as well; and that they use as food honey and milk and cheese, living a peaceable life, and for this reason are called both "god-fearing" and "capnobatae";66
http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Strabo/7C*.html

Last edited:
sory

dacos = wolf Δακος Dagkono Δαγκωνω = i Bite, i tear flesh using teeth, I eat meat
Lykos is the Greek World for wolf but also Δακος means wolf

Daci = wolf people, simmilar Lycan if Lycan comes from Greek Lykos and not Λουσιος Lucian (water bath) (c as k or c as ts)

I don't know in which language it is (ancient lingua)
but insect @Dacus oleae@ means @olives wolf fly@

Tauriski Ταυρισκοι is the area around Crimea peninsula,
Tauriski means Bull = cattle people
remember a great hero with name Thrax (Tyras - (thor) lived in that area

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 136209 times.

Back