Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Proto Celtic
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b1b2a2* SNP P312
I think the entire story is bullshit.

Who cares being liked or disliked.
Society is a battlefield. All I want is the truth.

I guess I was born a fighter.
I hate soft talk.
I don't like the idea of people getting advantages by being nice to other people.

If someone is corrupt, he's an *******.
It's as simple as that.

Lol, you wrote a poem,...almost.
How many drinks did you have Reinaert?

Hard not to agree with it,
Maybe except the line
"who cares being liked or disliked",
I know too many,
But I'm not the one.

What? HA HA HA HA HAAAR!!! :77:
[whoops, no plane here! :ashamed2:]

Oh, you must be a German Mzungu, that's exactly what I heard on the plane. :grin:

Reinaert, I am sure that it is I that am confused here, but who exactly is it that you fight? I see lots of bluster and the keyboard version of 'beer muscles", but nothing else except a lot of sad and ridiculous assertions.

@Rainaert's post

Wow!

Is this what passes for civilized discourse on here?

Are these the educated, enlightened, peace-loving Europeans who are so much more evolved than their poor American cousins?

Or perhaps it's an example of the restrained, non-argumentative, non-assertive, well-mannered northern Europeans.

No, wait, I've got it! It's an example of half-educated, boorish minds further clouded by who knows what else. (And, oh, with the attention span of gnats)

For someone of Macciamo's obvious intellect to present complicated sociological propositions to people like this is a total waste of his time, but it's obviously what he has chosen to do.

I am so out of here.

Last edited:
I don't see myself as northern or southern. I consider myself Atlantic.

Not all southern Europeans are "loud", etc. as someone mentioned. The Portuguese, for example, are quite reserved and they fall into the "Latin" (language more than culture) category.

I don't see myself as northern or southern. I consider myself Atlantic.

Not all southern Europeans are "loud", etc. as someone mentioned. The Portuguese, for example, are quite reserved and they fall into the "Latin" (language more than culture) category.

I didn't say all of them are loud, but rather from my experiences they seem louder!

Never mind!

In fact, you can find all kind of people everywhere. I have met very loud Dutch or Danish people, and reserved Spanish or Italian ones. Even it is right that Italian seem to like shouting when they speak.

Another reason : when tourists realize that they won't be understood by the "natives", they tend to speak louder, like if they were at home.

Reinaert, I am sure that it is I that am confused here, but who exactly is it that you fight? I see lots of bluster and the keyboard version of 'beer muscles", but nothing else except a lot of sad and ridiculous assertions.

Haha.. **** America.. This is a European Forum.

@Rainaert's post

Wow!

Is this what passes for civilized discourse on here?

Are these the educated, enlightened, peace-loving Europeans who are so much more evolved than their poor American cousins?

Or perhaps it's an example of the restrained, non-argumentative, non-assertive, well-mannered northern Europeans.

No, wait, I've got it! It's an example of half-educated, boorish minds further clouded by who knows what else. (And, oh, with the attention span of gnats)

For someone of Macciamo's obvious intellect to present complicated sociological propositions to people like this is a total waste of his time, but it's obviously what he has chosen to do.

I am so out of here.

Pleased to see you leave! :grin:

Lol, you wrote a poem,...almost.
How many drinks did you have Reinaert?

Hard not to agree with it,
Maybe except the line
"who cares being liked or disliked",
I know too many,
But I'm not the one.

You seem to advertise a drinking problem yourself.
I love language and the use of it. ;)

In fact, you can find all kind of people everywhere. I have met very loud Dutch or Danish people, and reserved Spanish or Italian ones. Even it is right that Italian seem to like shouting when they speak.

Another reason : when tourists realize that they won't be understood by the "natives", they tend to speak louder, like if they were at home.

Well.. The worst loudmouths in this world are the British and Americans.
It's time to kick their butts.
It's as simple as that.

Reinaert, knock it off. Whose butt are you really planning to kick. You remind me of the jerky kid that shouts threats and then runs into his house.

Reinaert, knock it off. Whose butt are you really planning to kick. You remind me of the jerky kid that shouts threats and then runs into his house.

Well, you have to shut up!
This is a European forum and this thread is about what we Europeans like or dislike. So I am right on target to tell Europeans have a dislike for British and American pompous asses that created several wars in the world for more than 50 years now already!
:mad:

I go for the 3rd option. I don't give a damn to be liked or disliked.
I tell you my opinion, whether you like it or not.

Continental Europeans don't like the British and American governments and their military industry complex, but common citizens of those countries are seen as victims of the propaganda of their governments.

I can only pity you and your countrymen.

And by the way... Leave those cheap and childish remarks at home.
Typical American rhetoric. You won't buy any sympathy by using that kind of bullshit.
A jerky kid.. Man.. I am a grandpa!

Just reported you and hope you'll be banned as soon as possible. Regardless of you being a grandpa.

Grumpy Old Man euro style, still disgusting.

Reinaert, you didn't find even one friendly sole here, liking you or your crazy ideas. Why are you sticking around?
Your sole purpose is to annoy people, right?

Grumpy Old Man euro style, still disgusting.

Reinaert, you didn't find even one friendly sole here, liking you or your crazy ideas. Why are you sticking around?
Your sole purpose is to annoy people, right?

You two are real disgusting people.

Not able to discuss anything.
Crybabies.
Probably CIA agents, as I said already.

Just reported you and hope you'll be banned as soon as possible. Regardless of you being a grandpa.

Why report me? For telling the truth?
What kind of German are you? A nazi?

Attention all children of the Netherlands: There is a Reinaert in the Dike.

Why report me? For telling the truth?
What kind of German are you? A nazi?

No. For insulting other members without reason and using inappropriate language all the time [bullshit ******* ass hole]. We can discuss about things in a different way. Or do you think your special philosophy of convincing other members has already had any success?

This thread has been viewed 21570 times.

Back