Who were and are the Albanians and their DNA

Albanian at work says both Qen and Qien are used as Dog in Albanian.........depends on coastal or highland group

Albanian at work says both Qen and Qien are used as Dog in Albanian.........depends on coastal or highland group
No, it's not true. Your Albanian friend is a liar. First of all does not exist in Albanian language a dialectal split, coastal vs highland. BTW, is he the same person who told you the famous story of the Bastarnae?

In my opinion, there are 2 great possibilities on why albanians are at least in theory related to E3b and j2b, pretty strange for an european country.
1) First of all the most accredited one that I personally formulated is that E3b at least is not to be taken as an albanian original gene, but as an haplogroup that came into albanian bloodlines as an error, why this?
Doing an analysis of the albanian language we can learn a lot of things, whith what people we interacted, when and what kind of iteration we had with them.
As for the albanian language taking the most inportant parts of the language I am not gonna consider words, easly exchangable for new terms, but I am going to take more important and characteristic things like desinences, attributes, and articles.
First thing is that the most related language with albanian in the entire world is Romanian, wich is thaght to be a heavly latinized version of albanian, or of a pretty close language to what albanian is, but going deeply in this we get to the baltic link: this link consists in the formation of desinences and attributes in both albanian and baltic languages.
Some studies show us how when attributing mor informations to a subjects it adds a lot of things to the words, practical examples:

english:dog albanian:qien
english:the dog albanian:qieni
english:the dogs albanian:qienet
english:eek:f the dog albanian:i qienit
english:eek:f the dogs albanian:i qienevet

english:dog estonian:koer
english:the dog estonian:koer
english:the dogs estonian:koerad
english:eek:f the dog estonian:koera
english:eek:f the dogs estonian:koerad

This were just a bunch of examples to se that in both albanian and baltic langs (In this case estonian as a referrence) we notice how when we add more sense and informations about the subject it forms in a similar way common only to albanian and baltic/uralic languages (Estonian.Finnish,lithuanian,latvian,permian,saami,samoiedic,hungarian,etc...) so this prooves that in archaic times during the split of the albanian language from the indo european languages,cultures and peoples the first non european language group that they interacted with and from wich had substancial contributes to grammar, not just loan words but grammatical sintaxial structure, was the uralic group, this means that at least albanians at this point should have interacted with i.e people mostly carriers of R and I haplogroups and baltics carriers of haplogroup N should have this 3 in their bloodlines, then after this decending in the balkan peninsula they encountered mediterranenan people carrier of J haplogroup with wich would have limitated contacts.
From this factors I deduct in my first theory that true albanians carry around 40% R1b, 20-30% R1a(slavic) because of slavic heavy interactions, and around 30% of I, and maybe 10-15% J.
Foe so I deduct that the albanians carriers of mostly E3b and J2b not only aren't original albanians, but could also have had crossing brreds with turkish during the ottoman empire or they are turkish and saharian people arrived from all around the ottoman empire who came to albania to settle there as the muslim ruling class, for so I think that the test done on 1100 albanians is wrong in the sense that have been taken the wrong people for the test, like it is impossible that kosovo albanians are 50% e1b1b because we have to remember also that 50% of albanian speaking kosovars are just albanian speaking but not albanian by bloos, in fact the other 50% of kosovar DNA reconducts to what I said.

Wrong kosovo dna test
43.85% E1b1b
25% R1
10% I

Right one (supposed by me)
50%R
30%I
20%J

2)
Theory less thaught albanians are on theyr own with dna and everithing, they come from africa directly to yhe caucasus 10000 years ago and then they come to the balkans staying on their own by DNA, culture and everything, but again this doesn't explain the language and how we could be white, because we are (personal expirience) with an african-semitc dna.

This is such a bad attempt to post as an Albanian. Seriously try harder next time, Mods should BAN the IP adress behind this account

This is such a bad attempt to post as an Albanian. Seriously try harder next time, Mods should BAN the IP adress behind this account

while he is dead wrong in most of his attempt, there is one thing that may in fact be true. Proto-Albanians(he doesn’t use his words carefully)May very well have been R1b. But I also suggest they were a mix of R1b and J2b.

Wasnt J2 also discovered in the Volga? Proto-Albanians in the Steppe could have already had J2 when they entered the Balkans. Hell even E-V13 reached the steppe prior to the classical age. So, I imagine even E-V13 was among them. Unless Albanian V13 is more linked to the Spain V13 sample.

Albanian V13 is only 1500 years old by TMRCA meaning the common male ancestor of most EV13 Albanians only lived 1500 years ago. This could indicate it having less prominence among Albanians then and or most V13 men did not survive or have many sons.

If an I1 Albanian had a founder effect and his line flourished with son after son multiplying and other lines depleting, it would mean I1 could be dominant even though it’s speakers are Albanian.

The Ydna pattern is quite random and doesn’t adhere to human social constructs(not completely anyways). But if we are talking about the original Proto Albanian speakers, I imagine it was a trio R1b,J2b,V13 combo. R1b could have just decreased with time, where V13 and J2 to a lesser extent flourished with more sons, changing the genetic landscape of Albanians to the modern day.

while he is dead wrong in most of his attempt, there is one thing that may in fact be true. Proto-Albanians(he doesn’t use his words carefully)May very well have been R1b. But I also suggest they were a mix of R1b and J2b.
Wasnt J2 also discovered in the Volga? Proto-Albanians in the Steppe could have already had J2 when they entered the Balkans. Hell even E-V13 reached the steppe prior to the classical age. So, I imagine even E-V13 was among them. Unless Albanian V13 is more linked to the Spain V13 sample.
Albanian V13 is only 1500 years old by TMRCA meaning the common male ancestor of most EV13 Albanians only lived 1500 years ago. This could indicate it having less prominence among Albanians then and or most V13 men did not survive or have many sons.
If an I1 Albanian had a founder effect and his line flourished with son after son multiplying and other lines depleting, it would mean I1 could be dominant even though it’s speakers are Albanian.
You might be right on the J2b2 theory however you're dead wrong on the TMRCA of the V13 samples found among us, so just want to correct you. So far V13 is the most divers halpogroup found among us. These are the branches we have identified on the limited samples we have:

E-CTS9320>Z17107>Z38456
(Formed 3100ybp)
E-CTS9320>Z16988 (Formed 3100ybp)
E-CTS9320>BY20093 (Formed 3800ybp)
E-S2979>FGC33621>FGC33625 (Formed 4100ybp)
E-S2979>FGC11457>FGC11450 (Formed 3200ybp)
E-S2979>Z16659>L241(formed 4100ybp)
E-S2979>Z16659>S2972>Z16661(formed 4100ybp)

Last edited:
In my opinion, there are 2 great possibilities on why albanians are at least in theory related to E3b and j2b, pretty strange for an european country. 1) First of all the most accredited one that I personally formulated is that E3b at least is not to be taken as an albanian original gene, but as an haplogroup that came into albanian bloodlines as an error, why this? Doing an analysis of the albanian language we can learn a lot of things, whith what people we interacted, when and what kind of iteration we had with them. As for the albanian language taking the most inportant parts of the language I am not gonna consider words, easly exchangable for new terms, but I am going to take more important and characteristic things like desinences, attributes, and articles. First thing is that the most related language with albanian in the entire world is Romanian, wich is thaght to be a heavly latinized version of albanian, or of a pretty close language to what albanian is, but going deeply in this we get to the baltic link: this link consists in the formation of desinences and attributes in both albanian and baltic languages. Some studies show us how when attributing mor informations to a subjects it adds a lot of things to the words, practical examples: english:dog albanian:qien english:the dog albanian:qieni english:the dogs albanian:qienet english of the dog albanian:i qienit english of the dogs albanian:i qienevet english:dog estonian:koer english:the dog estonian:koer english:the dogs estonian:koerad english of the dog estonian:koera english of the dogs estonian:koerad This were just a bunch of examples to se that in both albanian and baltic langs (In this case estonian as a referrence) we notice how when we add more sense and informations about the subject it forms in a similar way common only to albanian and baltic/uralic languages (Estonian.Finnish,lithuanian,latvian,permian,saami,samoiedic,hungarian,etc...) so this prooves that in archaic times during the split of the albanian language from the indo european languages,cultures and peoples the first non european language group that they interacted with and from wich had substancial contributes to grammar, not just loan words but grammatical sintaxial structure, was the uralic group, this means that at least albanians at this point should have interacted with i.e people mostly carriers of R and I haplogroups and baltics carriers of haplogroup N should have this 3 in their bloodlines, then after this decending in the balkan peninsula they encountered mediterranenan people carrier of J haplogroup with wich would have limitated contacts. From this factors I deduct in my first theory that true albanians carry around 40% R1b, 20-30% R1a(slavic) because of slavic heavy interactions, and around 30% of I, and maybe 10-15% J. Fo so I deduct that the albanians carriers of mostly E3b and J2b not only aren't original albanians, but could also have had crossing brreds with turkish during the ottoman empire or they are turkish and saharian people arrived from all around the ottoman empire who came to albania to settle there as the muslim ruling class, for so I think that the test done on 1100 albanians is wrong in the sense that have been taken the wrong people for the test, like it is impossible that kosovo albanians are 50% e1b1b because we have to remember also that 50% of albanian speaking kosovars are just albanian speaking but not albanian by bloos, in fact the other 50% of kosovar DNA reconducts to what I said. Wrong kosovo dna test 43.85% E1b1b 25% R1 10% I Right one (supposed by me) 50%R 30%I 20%J 2) Theory less thaught albanians are on theyr own with dna and everithing, they come from africa directly to yhe caucasus 10000 years ago and then they come to the balkans staying on their own by DNA, culture and everything, but again this doesn't explain the language and how we could be white, because we are (personal expirience) whit, so we shouldn't have an african-semitc dna.

Ok I hope the dental surgery went well

No, it's not true. Your Albanian friend is a liar. First of all does not exist in Albanian language a dialectal split, coastal vs highland. BTW, is he the same person who told you the famous story of the Bastarnae?
Lets clear up something ..............he is from resena Macedonia and says he is albanian and also translate albanian ...........is he macedonian?
What does internet translator state.
I also met his wife and she is from near Tirana

I see him daily ..........let me know and I will clear the matter

Lets clear up something ..............he is from resena Macedonia and says he is albanian and also translate albanian ...........is he macedonian?
What does internet translator state.
I also met his wife and she is from near Tirana
I see him daily ..........let me know and I will clear the matter
OK.
But be careful, because his reaction can be violent, especially if you ask his wife in his presence.

OK.
But be careful, because his reaction can be violent, especially if you ask his wife in his presence.

Hey Laberia, where are you from, which part of Laberia....

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

First of all I am albanian, and I do not know why I pissed off so many people, here we have no certain stuff but theories, so I imaginated an hypotetical itinerary taken by proto albanians from where we originated to present day albania, then I am from Lushnje in southern albania so claiming that the diverse desinences for "qien"=dog are wrong, maybe you are high on anestetics because we in albania for plural, singular, dative, possessive, etc... add a lot of stuff to the word we are using, so don't claim stupid things about me but focus on the goal of the forum.
Than I think that all of those who take out the sword behind a keybord when I touch the autenticity of E3b and J2b for me you are just a bunch of nationalist who take everything is founded only in albanians saying that that makes albanians 1000% Illyrians and that others are ******* mongols, chill out out there, don't blame people for nothing, and I would like to know why you said I am high on some drug?? Would you have any kind of counter theory?? What I say is that is not possible that 3/4 haplogroups so diverse (I,E,R,J) are all 3/4 carried by proto albanians, I suggest that who sais this and offends is just blinded by his own feelings and beliefs and do not want to theorize anything else, please reply but politely.

proto albanians as all the other i.e people have originated in the caucasus (after coming from the horn of africa like the entirety of humanity 20000 years ago or more) and this is a fact so what i writed was pretty much a Suggest that I had, because with logic if E is tipically african and albanian origin is with the i.e people and these people are carriers mostly of R It's pretty strange with a common origin to have 2 different haplogroups so diverse one and other, then I correct my self , I said an error saying R1a is slavic, R1a is eastern european people who settled with R1b in europe, so I think that eastern european kelts maybe hade R1a, proofs? Silesian people in czechia are celtic origin people but they were slavized by language and culure by czechs but DNA survived, doing a dna test on them comes out that they are predominantly R1a, why differnece between R1a and R1b?? I think about a geographical barrier that made this divergence like the danube river and the germanic I carriers in nowadays germany.
P.s. A similar difference is noticed between germans (I2)and nordic germans (I1) this difference could be the baltic sea.
And than tell me why I am wrong on the fact that true albanians can't have E3b and J2b predominantly, maybe this people are turkish that came in the ottoman era, in fact arbresh have only 3% of J while it is pretty common in all southern Italy.
I think arbresh are the most cleaned albanians about genetics because they are the medieval albanians survived in southern italy so they are like a time machine.

SHQIP

qe tiu provoi qe iam shqiptar do te shkruei ne shqip,
E para esht qe un jetoi ne itali, kam gjyshen time qe me ka rritur me buke dhe gjuhe shqipe, prandaj mos hajdeni te me mesoni si flitet gjuha shqipe, mbase si shkruhet por jo si flitet, pastaj un po kerkoi te shpetoj nji cik reputacion te shqiperis, ne jemi po thueni se 30% te shqipfolseve me origjin arebo/turke nga perandorja ozmane, ja dhe shkrime te sulltanatit qe certifikoin qe per te perhapur izlamin ne shqiperi qe der ne vitet 1770 nuk po ndodhte ata mesuen shqipen lloj lloj jevgut te perandoris ozmane per ta cuer ne shqiperi per te perhapur izlamin, prandaj po juve tiu djegi shum qe un them qe E dhe J si gjenez nuk jan shqiptare do te thot qe ju qe e keni ndiheni keq sepse ju kapa nji plag te hapur, domethen qe nuk ieni shqiptar, shqiptaret te vertet kan R1b, R1a, dhe nji cik I, pastaj E3b dhe J per shqpteret origjinal duhet te jen io me shum se 10% nga kontaktet me fenikas dhe me popui te lasht por io me shum se kaiq, ata qe kan shum J ose E me shum probabilitet nuk ian shipar dhe nuk ian as te bardh, shqiptaret te vertet ian te bardh, un nuk iam fanatik i ndo nji sekte naxiste por nuk dua qe kombi im te klasifikohet si gabel semitik, se iu kte po mbroni,dhe pastaj hajdeni thueni qe jam serb, un as per 100 vjet nuk behem serb, po juve, ju shikoni veten se po shisni shqiperin turqvet bashk me ate idiotin e Rames.

Dhe vi nga nji qytet 20000 banoresh afer lushnjes qe quet divjake, ato qe thash duke mar si shembull fjalen "QIEN" jan te verteta.

This "Kaizerzotac" is an outrageous fool with sub-70 IQ.

If I had 1 000 000 000 000 thumbdowns stored I would give them all to him and Sile.

369571314471534604.png

SHQIP

E para esht qe un jetoi ne itali, kam gjyshen time qe me ka rritur me buke dhe gjuhe shqipe, prandaj mos hajdeni te me mesoni si flitet gjuha shqipe, mbase si shkruhet por jo si flitet, pastaj un po kerkoi te shpetoj nji cik reputacion te shqiperis, ne jemi po thueni se 30% te shqipfolseve me origjin arebo/turke nga perandorja ozmane, ja dhe shkrime te sulltanatit qe certifikoin qe per te perhapur izlamin ne shqiperi qe der ne vitet 1770 nuk po ndodhte ata mesuen shqipen lloj lloj jevgut te perandoris ozmane per ta cuer ne shqiperi per te perhapur izlamin, prandaj po juve tiu djegi shum qe un them qe E dhe J si gjenez nuk jan shqiptare do te thot qe ju qe e keni ndiheni keq sepse ju kapa nji plag te hapur, domethen qe nuk ieni shqiptar, shqiptaret te vertet kan R1b, R1a, dhe nji cik I, pastaj E3b dhe J per shqpteret origjinal duhet te jen io me shum se 10% nga kontaktet me fenikas dhe me popui te lasht por io me shum se kaiq, ata qe kan shum J ose E me shum probabilitet nuk ian shipar dhe nuk ian as te bardh, shqiptaret te vertet ian te bardh, un nuk iam fanatik i ndo nji sekte naxiste por nuk dua qe kombi im te klasifikohet si gabel semitik, se iu kte po mbroni,dhe pastaj hajdeni thueni qe jam serb, un as per 100 vjet nuk behem serb, po juve, ju shikoni veten se po shisni shqiperin turqvet bashk me ate idiotin e Rames.

Kaizertopja mos shkruaj budalleqe por shko edhe lexo....qe te qartesohesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

SHQIP

You do know that people from Lushnje have some of the highest J2a (not J2b2-L283 which is way older in Europe and found among North Albanians the most and almost lacking in Turks and Arabs), while in the same time the being one of the regions with the darkest people (Mediterranean) and let us not forget that this region has some of the highest percentages of Vlachs.

So it's very strange of you being a racist when you're closer to Greeks and South Italians in appearance rather than Albanians from the highlands.

Like blevins suggested, first understand what haplogroups are, then read about the age of specific haplogroups in certain regions of Europe, then come back with a more clear mind and new theories.

Fun fact for you, it is very easy to connect E and J to darker skin and recent arrivals, but the ironic part is that it's quite the opposite. The regions with the highest percentages of E-V13 and J2b2 ironically correspond to higher percentages of lighter eyes and skin (although hair colour difference is not that drastic). This coincidence should teach you and people like you that things are not so black and white. Another funny coincidence for you is that Mirdita has also high R1b and is known as the famous Catholic Albanian region which resisted the Ottomans and bla bla bla, yet they're the darkest among all Ghegs and many Tosks as well.

And qien is more similar to qihen in pronunciation then qen (dog). And we all know what qihen means lol

This thread has been viewed 696969 times.

Back