Who were and are the Albanians and their DNA

We are trying to organize something in Albania with a new archeological expeditions for tumulus burials in South Albania.....I think Trojet knows more about this initiative.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Hahaha

TOP channel will envy you,

What next? When is the next episode?

For second time
I ask translation in English,

either I will consider it an offencive post to forum members what-ever it says. bad or good.

Basically is an invitation to ignore the t-roll and concentrate in our things.

For second time

either I will consider it an offencive post to forum members what-ever it says. bad or good.

THAT IS NOT A TRANSLATION

So I ask you again polite to Translate the above.

That was directed to me. Why do you put yourself in the middle? lol

Go discover your Hellenized Thraco-Illyrian/Vlach/Albanian roots then focus on others. Unless of course you're another Pontian believing to the a true Makednos 'tall highlander' :D

For second time

THAT IS NOT A TRANSLATION

So I ask you again polite to Translate the above.

Just stop editing your posts. Do you intend to edit again it tomorrow.
You and polite are two, totally, different things.

We are trying to organize something in Albania with a new archeological expeditions for tumulus burials in South Albania.....I think Trojet knows more about this initiative.

Ah, thank you really much blevins i am happy to hear that.

This has been mentioned several times in this forum, but apparently you're too busy posting nonsense, lol.
As far as Y-DNA goes, so far the only sample that comes from an Illyrian territory and lived closest to the Illyrian or Proto-Illyrian period is a J2b2-L283 found in Bronze Age Dalmatia, who lived ~1600 BCE.

We will see what the future brings...

In fact I know about J2 founded in bosnja since a lot of time, I meant NEW findings, but as you can see blevins replyied to exactly what i wanted to mean.

That was directed to me. Why do you put yourself in the middle? lol

Go discover your Hellenized Thraco-Illyrian/Vlach/Albanian roots then focus on others. Unless of course you're another Pontian believing to the a true Makednos 'tall highlander' :D

Thank you
an honor to hear that from you.

I have to agree with Ownstyler and although we all have opinions, in this regard I know he's right and the reasons Laberia is providing are very weak.

What happened in 1972 was considered a crime by many linguists, scholars, and intellectuals in general, many of them being from South, and the 2 bravest of them all weren't even allowed to participate, them being Gurakuqi and Ndoja. If the others had planned to disagree they could as well have said their final goodbyes to their beloved ones and catch the concentration camp bus, like many did.

It's disgusting and stupid to even think people had a choice and a big intellectual conversation was help where scholars had the freedom of speech. If you believe so, then you're the grandson of a communist aka compatriot cold blooded killer and disgusting buttlicker.

The actual Standardization was done so badly and in a rush that even I can find laughable mistakes and things they missed.

He is right. You're literally jumping into every thread about Albanians trying to pick a fight and derail the subject. No one tells you to stop speaking Greek in your Greek threads. Some also communicate better in their mother tongue. Also Google has this wonderful app called "google translate" So you can check things without hijacking every thread and putting yourself in the center of it.

What is wrong with you G2 real Macedonian!!!!!!?????
He's so concerned about his Hellenic identity being diminished when Top Chanel journalists go around Southern Epirus and find people who speak Albanian that he keeps an eye on every Albanian documentary. I'm sure this guy knows more than me as I randomly see such documentaries popping up on Youtube.

He's so concerned about his Hellenic identity being diminished when Top Chanel journalists go around Southern Epirus and find people who speak Albanian that he keeps an eye on every Albanian documentary. I'm sure this guy knows more than me as I randomly see such documentaries popping up on Youtube.

It seems so, some kind of peeping Tom in a Greek context.

Hahaahahahahhaha, LoL I didn't know about top channel since two weeks ago, and I am albanian, while he probably has memorized every single episode of it, LOL, then there's a mistery, how does he know what arguments Marin Memaj (top channel's journalist) treats thinking that they are only in albanian with no subtitles, logic tells me that only way he can understand them is that he knows albanian...

I am actually wondering yetos, from what part of greece are you?

Maybe from the so colled northern epirus? And if the answer is yes, you all know what that implyies...

He is from Macedonia, Northern Greece. He like to be consider an real and original Macedonian. But in my humble opinion, after reading many of his posts, he is descendant of the people who arrived from Asia Minor and settled in the region after the exchange of population between Greece and Turkey.

He is from Macedonia, Northern Greece. He like to be consider an real and original Macedonian. But in my humble opinion, after reading many of his posts, he is descendant of the people who arrived from Asia Minor and settled in the region after the exchange of population between Greece and Turkey.
Thanks, even do i was thinking he isn't even from there but that he is a vorio epir separatist who like to see him self as a warrior, after all how does he know about top channel's documentary? Or does he have an imaginary albanian friend from macedonia too?? Hahahahahahhahha.

He thinks he's of the same stock as those makednos tall highlanders that made up the famous phalanx and conquered the world. I really want to see his pictures now.

In my opinion now what we should proove is the non saharian, neither african origin of E haplogroup in general, E people where a civilization om their own of european origin, theuly just dispersed all across the european continent + anatolia and north africa.
If E in north africa is the original one why we don't see northerb africans/maghrebi to have the most original of E subclades, and still E-V13 albanians as even zanatis suggested are to white skinned and brachilocefalic ( did is spell that right? ) to be north africans, so the original saharian people are T haplogroup people, or even known as black africans, their skin is the proof of a long permanence inthe desert, they have the most suitable physical conditions for a life in the desert,but with the arrival of E people who took their lands they just mooved easly down the desert and discovered great palins in central and south africa where they settled.
I am sorry i have no evidence for this, but working on it i can find, i am gonna look at E haplogroup's subclades tree to see if it makes sense.

+Zanatis
I think he is just some disoriented pontic from trebizon, LoL.

Hi. Does anybody know what is a 2 Part Albanian and 1 part Macedonian.
I’m asking because of 2 + 1 dots from 23andme with 29.8% Balkan.
I’m trying to find out if it is old Illyrian, recent, or a combination. I’m from Puglia, closest place to Albania in Italy, and many of us score around that percentage on 23andme V5.
Any idea?
(Trollers stay away, Capisci ?)

This thread has been viewed 698862 times.

Back