Who were and are the Albanians and their DNA

Seems like the R1a turns mad when he is exposed....
Yea I am R1a, so what? Go to hell loser. I don't know you. You don't know me. Lets keep it that way. Pathetic child. Exposed... the only thing you have exposed is that you're short quite a few brain cells. CIA right.... its a big government conspiracy. Dimwit.

He's so concerned about his Hellenic identity being diminished when Top Chanel journalists go around Southern Epirus and find people who speak Albanian that he keeps an eye on every Albanian documentary. I'm sure this guy knows more than me as I randomly see such documentaries popping up on Youtube.

This is how comes out 'the paranoia'

+Zantais
What is your thaught about where E haplgroup originated?
E people, even ancient egyptians, looked quite white to have originated in africa, how do you explain that?

Egyptian mummies were R1b, the same as most of western Europeans.

There is no reliable evidence of R1B in native mummies. And North Africans don't look "White."

Egyptian mummies were R1b, the same as most of western Europeans.
Dude you need to do a little research. There was like one mummy that was R1b, and if I am not mistaken it was V88 which is the most common R1b in Africa.

Yea I am R1a, so what? Go to hell loser. I don't know you. You don't know me. Lets keep it that way. Pathetic child. Exposed... the only thing you have exposed is that you're short quite a few brain cells. CIA right.... its a big government conspiracy. Dimwit.

You seem insecure dude.. especially ever since you found out you had a Slavic paternal line. You weren't like this before.

You seem insecure dude.. especially ever since you found out you had a Slavic paternal line. You weren't like this before.

Dude. I really can care less what my line came with. Besides I have an Albanian founder effect. Not that it matters. My family have died for our nation. Many of which were men of merit. Plenty of Serbs with your line, or V13 that butchered Albanians during the war. You think 1 percent of your genome amounts to something? You think you're special? Now piss off qen bir qeni.

I1 has no position in the Balkans prior to germanic tribes late iron and middle age. G2 may be pre illyrian but it was mostly depleted in the Balkans with the arrival of later lines and so has minimal representation throughout the Balkans. Some G2 is Indo-Iranian and Slavic and Celtic though. Learn a little more before speaking.

Everyone saying that the Ev13 in Albos is indigenous from neolithic farmers. To the other hand we know that the major Y-dna of Neolithic southeast Europe was G2a with only a little portion of E1b and I2a. How comes out today that the Ev13 is the main Y-dna in Albos, whilst the G2a is little than 2% and it's only found in Tosks. G2a is absent in Ghegs.

Everyone saying that the Ev13 in Albos is indigenous from neolithic farmers. To the other hand we know that the major Y-dna of Neolithic southeast Europe was G2a with only a little portion of E1b and I2a. How comes out today that the Ev13 is the main Y-dna in Albos, whilst the G2a is little than 2% and it's only found in Tosks. G2a is absent in Ghegs.

G2a is Neolithic sure. E-V13(in as far as I know) is no longer considered to be Neolithic, but early Bronze Age. Both V13 and J2b arrived with Indo-European invasions. They have both been found among elite indo-european graves. R1b-L23 is most probably associated with the progenitors of the Albanian and Greek languages. Albanians as a whole largely descend from Illyrians via J2b2. Even V13 and R1b played a role in this regard. I2 in the Balkans is mostly of the CTS10228 variety which largely arrived with the Slavs during the migration wave, and maybe Bastarnae/Goths(with some older clades). Overwhelming majority of I2 is Slavic derived. Neolithic cultures did not speak Indo-European languages. Therefore there is no reason why G2a would be elevated in Balkan peoples. It is however high in the Kavkaz countries. E-V13/J2b/R1b were pivotal to the Proto-Albanian ethnogenesis. Later additions such as I2/R1a etc were due to great migration wave of Slavs and Germanics. Some of which contributed to the later Albanian ethnogenesis. For example I have a founder effect in my line. While it is not Proto-Albanian, it may have been part of Albanian ethnogenesis given when it was absorbed. These things need to be looked at on a case by case basis. Some V13/R1b for instance, has clades more dominant in our neighbors than they do us.

Why dont you guys contribute with some info rather than analyzing Dibran?

Maybe his ancestor was was brave Goth who's descendants have been marrying Albanians for at least 1500 years. E-V13 didn't speak Albanian/Illyrian either initially.

Why dont you guys contribute with some info rather than analyzing Dibran?

Maybe his ancestor was was brave Goth who's descendants have been marrying Albanians for at least 1500 years. E-V13 didn't speak Albanian/Illyrian either initially.

People just love to dispute for the sake of disputing. So far only Albanians are in my cluster. All originate from Dibra. My TMRCA with other L1029 is 2000-2300ypb. Besides M458 is practically non-existent in South Slavs(outside Bulgarians). Even if it was a Slavic dude, my cluster was part of the Albanian ethnogenesis anyway(per Trojet). I am pretty sure Fustan is Duhan on Foleja. He has also instigated drama on theapricity as well. He has nothing better to do. I bet he considers J2 Serbs his brothers before R1a/I2a Albanians. Goths are definitely possible too though.

People just love to dispute for the sake of disputing. So far only Albanians are in my cluster. All originate from Dibra. My TMRCA with other L1029 is 2000-2300ypb. Besides M458 is practically non-existent in South Slavs(outside Bulgarians). Even if it was a Slavic dude, my cluster was part of the Albanian ethnogenesis anyway(per Trojet). I am pretty sure Fustan is Duhan on Foleja. He has also instigated drama on theapricity as well. He has nothing better to do. I bet he considers J2 Serbs his brothers before R1a/I2a Albanians. Goths are definitely possible too though.
Yes, I know. Because of it's lack in other Balkan countries I assumed the Gothic origin although I also don't buy the "Germanized Slav" from modern Poland. I just don't believe Slavs were in Poland during that period but I could be wrong.

Yes, I know. Because of it's lack in other Balkan countries I assumed the Gothic origin although I also don't buy the "Germanized Slav" from modern Poland. I just don't believe Slavs were in Poland during that period but I could be wrong.

You may well be correct. Majority of Polish M458 is L260. I also can’t see why they couldn’t have absorbed L1029 from Proto Balts between the Elbe and Oder. Interestingly the highest diversity of L1029 is in Germany and Poland.

Also so worth mentioning. Only about 20 percent of Bulgarian M458 falls into B western clusters. The overwhelming majority of l1029 in Bulgarians is b eastern or Yp417 and downstream clades. The rest being YP515. Overall L1029 b western is about 7 percent of total R1a. That number drops even more when factoring in the other haplogroups. The highest frequencies of b western are Germany and Poland. My founder effect occurs in the B-Western Cluster. As far as southeast Europe it’s most common in Romania Bulgaria Macedonia and Greece.

It could be germanized proto balts mentioned by Tacitus as early as 69AD.

Dibra following "Dacian" hypothesis of Albanian origin your clade might be more original Albanian.I know many follow Illyrian hypothesis.Even thought we don't know if Dacians had it,but I for now will assume they did,your ancestors then could as well be Vlachs.

Dude. I really can care less what my line came with. Besides I have an Albanian founder effect. Not that it matters. My family have died for our nation. Many of which were men of merit. Plenty of Serbs with your line, or V13 that butchered Albanians during the war. You think 1 percent of your genome amounts to something? You think you're special? Now piss off qen bir qeni.

Please dont listen him bro.He is crazy af.You are Albanian as every Albanian of V13, J2B2-L283 or R1B

Dibra following "Dacian" hypothesis of Albanian origin your clade might be more original Albanian.I know many follow Illyrian hypothesis.Even thought we don't know if Dacians had it,but I for now will assume they did,your ancestors then could as well be Vlachs.

Albanians are not descended from Dacians. That theory has no basis. Albanians are largely descended from Illyrians based on their YDNA, and there is mounds of evidence to prove it. Genetically anyways. I will entertain the possibility that late Iron-Age Dacians may have had some R1a/I2 clades with them given their geographic position. So maybe in my case that is a likely(but still unprobable) source of origin. Could be Gothic or Bastarnae. The founder clade should be nailed down soon. I am waiting for 2 more tested novels with YSEQ. So far out of 22(of the 26) tested, my Albanian match is positive for 7. The other 4 are(according to yseq) in unstable positions and therefore may give false negatives/positives. So I only tested the 22. Of the 7 out of 22 it places our founder effect around 600AD or so. That could go up assuming the remaining 2 are positive. I do not have any Vlach matches. Not yet at least. My closest YDNA matches after the Albanians are German, Scandinavian, and 2 Shapsough Kavkazians from Russia. Those matches are 2000-2300 ypb though.

Please dont listen him bro.He is crazy af.You are Albanian as every Albanian of V13, J2B2-L283 or R1B

I know. He is a *****. He did the same thing on Apricity. He has nothing better to do. Thinks his YDNA some how makes him special and a patriot. Probably a diaspora Albanian like myself that has never stepped foot in Albania. At least I admit it lol.

I know. He is a *****. He did the same thing on Apricity. He has nothing better to do. Thinks his YDNA some how makes him special and a patriot. Probably a diaspora Albanian like myself that has never stepped foot in Albania. At least I admit it lol.

Dibran your names says a lot.....you part of the Albanian brotherhood like all of us....a brotherhood of blood and honor.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

if V13 is a nucleotid that raise somewhere in Balkans,
how come came with the IE?

This thread has been viewed 698793 times.

Back