Who were and are the Albanians and their DNA

Slav infiltrator scum.
This “scum” line bled for a land you know nothing about. You’re the Slav. Now go back with your Serbian brothers attacking other Albanians. You’re a ******* disgrace and a coward. I have told you many times if you think yourself a man to come to the states and put your money where your mouth is. You’re a ******* imbecile and then some.

This “scum” line bled for a land you know nothing about. You’re the Slav. Now go back with your Serbian brothers attacking other Albanians. You’re a ******* disgrace and a coward. I have told you many times if you think yourself a man to come to the states and put your money where your mouth is. You’re a ******* imbecile and then some.

Man chill lol, dont let a kid provoke you, its exactly what he wants. He is only showing his own culture and mentality.
Hes acts are just degrading all Albanians in eyes of foreigners, who are already severely degraded. Mostly because of this kind of acts our brave emigrants do, and how they build our reputation around.

This is what happens, my brother, when non-Trinitarian (J2b2,R1b,Ev13) haplogroups join the discussion on Albanians..

No matter the haplogroup, when i see you i only see severely troubled young guy. Why dont you admit that you are frustrated because you have no girlfriend and job, and you live on social status playing video games 0/24 like some spoiled brat, and your frustration actually has nothing with haplogroups or genetics, but you are just trying to cyberbully whoever you can because of your own miserable life? Healing complexes while bullying other people online.. Such a brave and quality person lol..

Second, i know that you are unhappy with your HG, dont pretend to be all into J2b2. You were copping so hard before, because of your clan, you were supposed to be R1b where most of your clansman people belong. Turns out you are from my uncle clan, only adopted in clan you belong to. And you were the one calling me out for being clanless before? lol

Third, your Albanian is so broken that you are practically ashamed to use it. My mighty Albanian emigrant...

I hope that you understand that emigrants like yourself who act exactly like this are mostly the reason why we are considered like animals wherever we go in outer world. And yes, if being an Albanian has to do anything with your kind, im pretty sure im not Albanian then. Im not that low.

This is what happens, my brother, when non-Trinitarian (J2b2,R1b,Ev13) haplogroups join the discussion on Albanians..

Come on Fustan....this Is not a trinity....it seems much more than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Someone form the moderators show delete this insults going back and forward.

Someone form the moderators show delete this insults going back and forward.

Why delete the true words uttered from his lips? Let them ban him if they have any sense for his instigation.

Come on Fustan....this Is not a trinity....it seems much more than that.

Char na bo ne vendas ne kto Troje nuk o trinija e Y-dna, por o gjuha dhe dilektet e saj. Linja e Y-dna, o vec me nihmu me kuptu mo teper. Pa kit gjuhe, vetem me trinin e Y-dna , sdo ishim kta qe jemi

No problem.
The geneticists from copenhagen and from other places have said that now that we have so much ancient DNA from central asia, they will turn their attention towards the mediterranean. Surely some more J2b2a are going to show up there on the northern coasts of the med. That could open up for even more possibilities regarding the migrations of J2b2a people. Because right now we only have a small handful of J2b2a in the ancient dna record.

Its not unseen though to see some J2b2a in the nordic countries. Ive seen some from norway and sweden too. I think they were z631 too.

Sounds weird with that livingDNA test though. Don't know why you would get double results.

Btw. Do you get any albanian, greek or italian DNA relatives? Cause if not, it could be an indication that at least your paternal ancestors didn't come from down there in the course of the last couple of generations.

Nej vi siger også gamle her. Glemte en smiley :)

Bor du i Danmark?

No all relatives are scandinavian, british & irish, french & german and a few eastern european.

But it's not true. In Albania even the gypsies have the full right to use their language. What are you talking? Gegs and Tosks can write in their dialects and not dialect because first of all does not exist a Geg or Tosk dialect because there are several dialects that are conventionally grouped in Geg and Tosk.

Excuse me? You are talking with me?

Sali Berisha is a politician and as all politicians in the world someone vote for him and someone no. After that he fell from the power in 1997 few people believed that he would one day come back to power, and it happened eight years later. I have always voted for him. What makes him different from the others is that he continues to be the most powerful politician in Albania.

lol, you want Geg as a language. I have explained very well my point.

Another nonsense. Who banned our dialects? Again, do you understand what are you talking?

Let say that you are not well informed.

1-, Could you please elaborate, why is wrong to keep two dialects as official?

2- Gypsies have nothing to do with the Gheg situaten here. I am pointing to the use of Gheg in official state buildings and either in official administrative documents. Gypsies language is used in some restricted areas.

3- I am just asking, if Albanian is used as official in Macedonia where its population don't supersedes over than 30% of populace in Macedonia, then why can't be Gheg be used as official in Albania, courtrooms, Parliament, government etc

This is a thread about our Y-DNA, folks. Please stop this nonsense now and stick to the topic, it’s impossibe to follow this thread and sift through all the rubish.
This thread is not only about DNA, but it's about DNA and other stuff.
These people whom think that Y-dna is prevalent against other things makes me sick.
It's the Albos language , and its Gheg/Tosk dialects what makes Albanians what they were and what they are today, it isn't some sort of Y-dna trinity without any relevant sense.

Y-dna just help us to understand history better. It's just another tool , not the goal

These people whom think that Y-dna is prevalent against other things makes me sick.
It's the Albos language , and its Gheg/Tosk dialects what makes Albanians what they were and what they are today, it isn't some sort of Y-dna trinity without any relevant sense.

Y-dna just help us to understand history better. It's just another tool , not the goal

the official language of Kosovo is gheg albanian
and
the official langauge of Albania is tosk albanian
there is already both, you are just complicating the issue

1-, Could you please elaborate, why is wrong to keep two dialects as official?

2- Gypsies have nothing to do with the Gheg situaten here. I am pointing to the use of Gheg in official state buildings and either in official administrative documents. Gypsies language is used in some restricted areas.

3- I am just asking, if Albanian is used as official in Macedonia where its population don't supersedes over than 30% of populace in Macedonia, then why can't be Gheg be used as official in Albania, courtrooms, Parliament, government etc

1) Read my previous posts.
2) Don't put in my mouth words that i have never said.
3) Read my previous posts.
A e kupton se çfarë je duke folur? Nuk na mjafton tufa e idiotëve me këtë Dibranin në krye që po na bëjnë qepaze por duhet të merremi dhe me gjëra të tilla të pakuptimta?

the official language of Kosovo is gheg albanian
and
the official langauge of Albania is tosk albanian
there is already both, you are just complicating the issue
Dude, when will you quit embarrassing yourself with your bs knowledge on Albania and Albanians? Just stick to Venice or Australia or the fantasy you read.

The official language of both Albania and Kosovo is Standard Albanian, neither Tosk nor Gheg. Now off you go.

A e kupton se çfarë je duke folur? Nuk na mjafton tufa e idiotëve me këtë Dibranin në krye që po na bëjnë qepaze por duhet të merremi dhe me gjëra të tilla të pakuptimta?

And what exactly did Dibran say? As far as I know he hasn't spread any misinformation whatsoever.

Dude, when will you quit embarrassing yourself with your bs knowledge on Albania and Albanians? Just stick to Venice or Australia or the fantasy you read.

The official language of both Albania and Kosovo is Standard Albanian, neither Tosk nor Gheg. Now off you go.

He is talking about music Youtube Standard Gegh.

Albanians are the most genetically homogenous population in Europe (http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001555). A very small population stuck together in the early Middle Ages, bound by a common language, a remnant of the pre-migration period. It's stupid to suggest some people are less Albanian than others when everyone shares so many ancestors that it is very likely that the R1a ancestor of Dibran was also an ancestor of Fustan, just not the male line one (especially since Dibran has already shown the TMRCA of the clade and the founder effect is coincides with the early Middle Ages, so his ancestor was probably part of this small linguistic community).

I think you’re completely missing his point. People like Fustan was instigating a flame war and insulting other Albanians. Derailing the subject matter. Also this thread is posted in the YDNA category. Meaning it is EXACTLY about YDNA of the Albanian people. You’re talking about language. There’s another section of the forum for that.

Albanians are the most genetically homogenous population in Europe (http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.1001555). A very small population stuck together in the early Middle Ages, bound by a common language, a remnant of the pre-migration period. It's stupid to suggest some people are less Albanian than others when everyone shares so many ancestors that it is very likely that the R1a ancestor of Dibran was also an ancestor of Fustan, just not the male line one (especially since Dibran has already shown the TMRCA of the clade and the founder effect is coincides with the early Middle Ages, so his ancestor was probably part of this small linguistic community).

thanks for this article! Haven’t read this one yet.

That man child was already banned for his ignorance. He knew full well of my founder effect. He’s just your typical diaspora Albanian who is hung up on some ignorant concept of purity as if one percent of his entire genome amounts to being “Albanian” despite what makes Albanians, Albanian is a series of converging elements in the early Middle Ages with a Central Illyrian source(J2b/V13/R1b). So far my lines TMRCA probably joined Proto-Albanians around 650AD and then took part in our peoples ethnogenesis. Considering all my close matches are Albanians. It even disproved my oral history of coming from Mirdita. All the matches have origins from Dibra.

And what exactly did Dibran say? As far as I know he hasn't spread any misinformation whatsoever.

Laberia is being a sour child because I called him out when he tried to educate me on my family history of which he knows nothing about. I was suggesting possible theories for how my R1a line was absorbed in northern clans so early given some autosomal orthodox matches from the south with Vlach/Greek names and my surname in multiethnic(Albanian/Vlach/Greek) communities in Korce/Berat. So I figured can’t be a coincidence? And given R1a is less common in the north maybe it was a Greek or Vlach in the Middle Ages? Before my founder effect or matches were confirmed mind you.

Anytime Vlachs Greeks or Slavs are mentioned in the South he gets defensive. Also regarding a post in the past whereby supposedly certain medieval documents mentioned Albanians didn’t occupy the south in majority until 1200AD when an earthquake leveled Durres(from an Albanian website no less).

Obviously there’s no certainty in cooberating all these sources. Merely made a post off of the information I came accross trying to connect the dots and Laberia as usual acts like a know it all and got on the offensive. So I exploded on him and cursed him out. Pretty much the jist of it. Lol

The only idiot is you. Watch your mouth and how you talk. It’s been proven time and again to you that you know nothing about genetics or my family and these are the exact issues we have come to blows with. You have something to say, quote me ignoramous. Take your nationalistic blinders off. You ALWAYS act like you know everything. Never open to criticism. This is why I have 0 respect for you. Typical hard head.

The only idiot is you. Watch your mouth and how you talk. It’s been proven time and again to you that you know nothing about genetics or my family and these are the exact issues we have come to blows with. You have something to say, quote me ignoramous. Take your nationalistic blinders off. You ALWAYS act like you know everything. Never open to criticism. This is why I have 0 respect for you. Typical hard head.

I don`t understand why you want to involve me in this discussion about your family?
Regarding your accusations about my nationalistic blinders, i invite you to search through my 1280 posts and quoting one single post.

This thread has been viewed 697605 times.

Back