Who were and are the Albanians and their DNA

Excuse me but do you have any idea what you're saying here? How can you make a comparison of this kind? The Albanians are one nation, not a mix of two or more nations or ethnic groups. We are not like the Albanians and the Macedonians in FYROM or like the Croats and the Serbs in ex-Yugoslavia. Do you know who supported this anti-albanian theory and why did he do it?
I don't know how other people supported such idea and either why they did it. This irrelevant. What's wrong if Gheg would be official along with Tosk. The Tosk supremacy must stop one day. There are already many morons ignorants whom say that these who write or speak in Gheg don't know Albanian. All these derogatory terms against Ghegs must stop, and you know well what I am talking here. Let's be honest.
Ghegs aren't subclass citizens in their own homeland. I insist, both dialects are mutually intelligible, hence the implementation of Gheg would cost nothing

you are joking ...right !

modern albanians are not one people....never have been..........the 3 areas are different in dialect, different in DNA and different in traits

What do you mean by 'three areas?

I don't how other people supported such ideally and either why they did it. This irrelevant.
If you do not know then you have to study to understand. And it's not irrelevant, it's very important.

What's wrong if Gheg would be official along with Tosk.
Read my previous post.
The Tosk supremacy must stop one day. There are already many morons ignorants whom say that these who write or speak in Gheg don't know Albanian. All these derogatory terms against Ghegs must stop, and you know well what I am talking here. Let's be honest.
Ghegs aren't subclass citizens in their own homeland.
What Tosk supremacy are you talking? How Gegs are subclass citizens? Do you understand what crap are you talking here? At least do you know that the most powerful man in the last 30 years in Albania is exactly a Geg, Sali Berisha?
I insist, both dialects are mutually intelligible, hence the implementation of Gheg would cost nothing
You insist because you know nothing. Because if we follow your logic we have to develop along with Standard Albanian a Standard Geg and a Standard Tosk. Or we have to develop a Standard for each region? During the Cold War there was an Albanian pseudoscholar, the western version of Kaplan Buroviç, named Arshi Pipa. He supported the theory that Albanians are descendants of Illyrians (Gegs) and Thracians (Tosks). And he insisted on the existence of two languages. Have you ever heard about this theory? Do you have any idea what interests there were behind this theory?

Yeah I saw your thread but not your STR markers from your Y-DNA37 test. If you want me look into it post your STR there in your thread or send them to me via pm.

Ok I will do, but what can you tell me about that haplogroup from a general perspective?

Please, I'm really new to all of this and just trying to make sense of it.

If you do not know then you have to study to understand. And it's not irrelevant, it's very important.

Read my previous post.

What Tosk supremacy are you talking? How Gegs are subclass citizens? Do you understand what crap are you talking here? At least do you know that the most powerful man in the last 30 years in Albania is exactly a Geg, Sali Berisha?

You insist because you know nothing. Because if we follow your logic we have to develop along with Standard Albanian a Standard Geg and a Standard Tosk. Or we have to develop a Standard for each region? During the Cold War there was an Albanian pseudoscholar, the western version of Kaplan Buroviç, named Arshi Pipa. He supported the theory that Albanians are descendants of Illyrians (Gegs) and Thracians (Tosks). And he insisted on the existence of two languages. Have you ever heard about this theory? Do you have any idea what interests there were behind this theory?

My point has nothing to do with what might had said Arshi Pipa. First time hearing this theory. What I am saying , it's that Ghegs must be allowed to write in their dialect. What is wrong with this!! How can forbid someone to write in his own native dialect! You don't have any right.

And please, that theory where Tosk is better sounds kinda akin to these Greek nationalist theories, where they claim that Greek is a superior language. Even Islamists claim the same crap, that Muslim prayers , namaz, and Ezani must be held only in Classical Arabic because that's a superior language. This is 21 century, and no no one believe that 'superior' theory.

Sali Berisha's main issue against him was that he was a Gheg, hence not suitable for a leader. You talk about Gheg as it's a different language, not like it's just a dialect. How we dare to ask for albo language rights in Macedonia , whilst we ban our own dialects!

There's not a risk for any alleged Albanian national fragmentation. That's paranoia

So, finally, can someone tell how is that possible all this Ev13 in Albos today? Did it came with IE people in early bronze age? Where was this Ev13 hotspot at that time during 4000 bce. We know that Balkans wasn't a Ev13 hotspot area because it was mainly G2a during Neolithic. Could be Ev13 hotspot of Ev13 near north Caspian?
Ev13 was a minor haplogroup in south Europe as far as we know. So?

My point has nothing to do with what might had said Arshi Pipa. First time hearing this theory. What I am saying , it's that Ghegs must be allowed to write in their dialect. What is wrong with this!! How can forbid someone to write in his own native dialect! You don't have any right.
But it's not true. In Albania even the gypsies have the full right to use their language. What are you talking? Gegs and Tosks can write in their dialects and not dialect because first of all does not exist a Geg or Tosk dialect because there are several dialects that are conventionally grouped in Geg and Tosk.
And please, that theory where Tosk is better sounds kinda akin to these Greek nationalist theories, where they claim that Greek is a superior language. Even Islamists claim the same crap, that Muslim prayers , namaz, and Ezani must be held only in Classical Arabic because that's a superior language. This is 21 century, and no no one believe that 'superior' theory.
Excuse me? You are talking with me?
Sali Berisha's main issue against him was that he was a Gheg, hence not suitable for a leader.
Sali Berisha is a politician and as all politicians in the world someone vote for him and someone no. After that he fell from the power in 1997 few people believed that he would one day come back to power, and it happened eight years later. I have always voted for him. What makes him different from the others is that he continues to be the most powerful politician in Albania.

You talk about Gheg as it's a different language, not like it's just a dialect.
lol, you want Geg as a language. I have explained very well my point.
How we dare to ask for albo language rights in Macedonia , whilst we ban our own dialects!
Another nonsense. Who banned our dialects? Again, do you understand what are you talking?
There's not a risk for any alleged Albanian national fragmentation. That's paranoia
Let say that you are not well informed.

This is a thread about our Y-DNA, folks. Please stop this nonsense now and stick to the topic, it’s impossibe to follow this thread and sift through all the rubish.

lol at Scandinavian social status Albanian emigrants that do not even speak Albanian language calling out Dibran about something ccc

lol at Scandinavian social status Albanian emigrants that do not even speak Albanian language calling out Dibran about something ccc

yup. And I never even been to Albania and still taught myself to read and write it(moderately). And speak it decently enough. Apparently I’m not Albanian. Despite my founder effect to the contrary. Such is the disease of our people. They rather make enemies of each other while our neighbors help them out lol. He’s also been on Apricity actually spewing the same nonsense towards me. Assisted by A Serb no less, and the confused “Germanic” Romanian Deymark. So Albanian.

This is a thread about our Y-DNA, folks. Please stop this nonsense now and stick to the topic, it’s impossibe to follow this thread and sift through all the rubish.

Yes Leka is right, test your self and test someone else ... and than we can speak about Albania DNA in different Albanian regions and tribes.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Yes Leka is right, test your self and test someone else ... and than we can speak about Albania DNA in different Albanian regions and tribes.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

I imagine the more test, the cheaper it will be over time. Magnifying tester capacity. I try and donate when I can towards this end. Albanians are way under-tested.

yup. And I never even been to Albania and still taught myself to read and write it(moderately). And speak it decently enough. Apparently I’m not Albanian. Despite my founder effect to the contrary. Such is the disease of our people. They rather make enemies of each other while our neighbors help them out lol. He’s also been on Apricity actually spewing the same nonsense towards me. Assisted by A Serb no less, and the confused “Germanic” Romanian Deymark. So Albanian.

Its mostly Scandinavian ones that act like this (Abubu, Fustan, Kurgan=wrong). They are young and inexperienced, also confused. I prescribe it to lack of sun and vitamin D in Scandinavia, therefore without sun and vitamin D they cannot find so needed joy or happiness in life. Its pretty obvious that they are troubled and still trying to find themselves in life. Such climate conditions as northern colds are too much to handle for usually Dinard and Mediterranean Albanians.

As i already stated most of them dont even speak a word of Albanian language, and living in their Scandinavian multicultural Utopia they are surely disconnected from everything that makes them Albanian or Balkan native for that matter. They have with Balkans as much child with their Ydna that was used to impregnate woman from semen Bank has.

I know they hang with Serbs on TA, they hang with Serbs from Poreklo on discord too. Dont get surprised, i heard them speak bad stuff about Albanians to Serbs and Montenegrin's on their discord chat. Especially trash talking many Albanian members behind their back.

When i exposed them to most Albanians they were trash talking they started to lie and twist like some snakes and then even started to trash talk themselves, like Kurgan was saying stuff and family problems that Abubu has, also giving away his private details, and so on..

Imagine them sitting on discord with their Serbian and Romanian TA friends and pretending like they know anything about Balkan or Albanians or Serbs. I witnessed thru all 3 wars (Croatian, Bosnian and Kosovar). Seen all the horrifying stuff, refuges, people without legs and hands, and stuff these kids cant even imagine. Then they disrespect me too and pretend like they can know anything more then me, and how situation really is, especially from their Scandinavian discord rat-hole. THEY DISRESPECT ME??? THEY?? - low of the lowest of all Albanians. Ill tell you one thing, Ydna for sure will not change your nationality or who you are, look at my line, brother lines are in Qatar and Palestine. If i go to Qatar now and say please i want you to take me back, im your lost brother from Byzantine times, you think they would give a F about my Ydna test?

What is most important and what i want to say is, there is good and bad people everywhere, all people should not be put in the same bucket. They are obviously lacking some humanity and civilized means for a start. Considering all the facts, i can vouch that you and Drawing_Slim I2a Albo, are much more Albanian and trustworthy then most of them no matter of their haplogroup (especially Fustan Kurgan j2b2 and Abubu Ev13). Malicious and sad kids. Im very understandable tho, if they are brave enough to come forward to apology and say they were wrong and admit they dont know shit about anything, im ready to forget it all. But knowing their personality and character, that is not to be expected.

:mad:

Its mostly Scandinavian ones that act like this (Abubu, Fustan, Kurgan=wrong). They are young and inexperienced, also confused. I prescribe it to lack of sun and vitamin D in Scandinavia, therefore without sun and vitamin D they cannot find so needed joy or happiness in life. Its pretty obvious that they are troubled and still trying to find themselves in life. Such climate conditions as northern colds are too much to handle for usually Dinard and Mediterranean Albanians.

As i already stated most of them dont even speak a word of Albanian language, and living in their Scandinavian multicultural Utopia they are surely disconnected from everything that makes them Albanian or Balkan native for that matter. They have with Balkans as much child with their Ydna that was used to impregnate woman from semen Bank has.

I know they hang with Serbs on TA, they hang with Serbs from Poreklo on discord too. Dont get surprised, i heard them speak bad stuff about Albanians to Serbs and Montenegrin's on their discord chat. Especially trash talking many Albanian members behind their back.

When i exposed them to most Albanians they were trash talking they started to lie and twist like some snakes and then even started to trash talk themselves, like Kurgan was saying stuff and family problems that Abubu has, also giving away his private details, and so on..

Imagine them sitting on discord with their Serbian and Romanian TA friends and pretending like they know anything about Balkan or Albanians or Serbs. I witnessed thru all 3 wars (Croatian, Bosnian and Kosovar). Seen all the horrifying stuff, refuges, people without legs and hands, and stuff these kids cant even imagine. Then they disrespect me too and pretend like they can know anything more then me, and how situation really is, especially from their Scandinavian discord rat-hole. THEY DISRESPECT ME??? THEY?? - low of the lowest of all Albanians. Ill tell you one thing, Ydna for sure will not change your nationality or who you are, look at my line, brother lines are in Qatar and Palestine. If i go to Qatar now and say please i want you to take me back, im your lost brother from Byzantine times, you think they would give a F about my Ydna test?

What is most important and what i want to say is, there is good and bad people everywhere, all people should not be put in the same bucket. They are obviously lacking some humanity and civilized means for a start. Considering all the facts, i can vouch that you and Drawing_Slim I2a Albo, are much more Albanian and trustworthy then most of them no matter of their haplogroup (especially Fustan Kurgan j2b2 and Abubu Ev13). Malicious and sad kids. Im very understandable tho, if they are brave enough to come forward to apology and say they were wrong and admit they dont know shit about anything, im ready to forget it all. But knowing their personality and character, that is not to be expected.

:mad:

I have to be genuinely honest, Wrong has always been respectful and hes never used that shitty rhetoric like Abubu or Fustan(who is Duhan on Foleja). At least for my perspective. Abubu and Fustan however, have acted as you described.

If I remember correctly(I mix these names up so much over time). I pointed out once to Fustan on Apricity that his autosomal was more Slavic shifted than normal for Albanians, and that is when he became vehement and started his drivel towards me. I also didn't know much about autosomal then(but we live and we learn).

Abubu has openly backed Serbs in shaming other Albanians. I have seen it. Fustan has attacked me on Apricity alongside Deymark. But, again, I have to be honest. From my experience, Wrong has never ganged up on Albanians with Serbs(unless its Laberia). I am not here all the time though. I think like once he assumed my line was Slavic in general discussion. He wasn't malicious about it in his expression though. This was before I had the Albanian founder effect discovered though. But lets be honest, Laberia acts like a joke most of the time, and tried to act like he knows genetics(though never taking a test) and like he knows my family history better than myself. He was born infallible apparently and is never receptive to criticism from fellow Albanians. Thats a serious issue.

I have alot of family in Sweden and honestly they all know Albanian fluently, their children too. Granted they are integrated in the culture. My mothers side also has family in Sweden, where only one of my uncles kids can't speak it. We are Diaspora Albanians. It happens. We have our foot in both worlds. So to speak.

I wouldn't pretend to know more about Albania or Kosova than those who lived there and experienced it on a daily basis though. The war was terrible as I have heard. In fact my close friends family were assisted in hiding by Serbian neighbors when death squads were ransacking peoples homes. So of course, not all people are bad. As my grandfather would tell my father, and my father me, "Every forest has its wolves".

Alot of Diaspora Albanians are just hung up on being Illyrian descended that they miss the jist of cultural ethnogenesis over time. Integration of various elements if you will. A mixed stew coming out different over time. Myself personally, from my personal encounters, I have had issues only with Fustan, Abubu and Laberia. To be fair Laberia didn't start off vehement, but his sense of "know it all" is what hurts his character and leaves you dumbfounded with how to respond civilly to him half the time. Literally tried educating me on my family when he knows absolutely nothing of me lol.

I guess the experience is different. But I do vividly remember Fustan and Abubu attacking you as well, calling you Serb etc. They are your typical turncoat Albanians.

Hell, alot of Southern Serbs are descended from Klemend tribes that settled there. Didn't stop them from raping and pillaging Kosovars during the war. There were even some Albanians in Montenegro who took part in it too. I was only 10 at the time, but these Yugo-Albanians who came to my family's restaurant(thinking my uncle wouldn't care since hes not from Kosova) were boasting about how much they enjoyed killing Kosovars during the war. My uncle pulled out a knife and threatened to butcher them if they didn't leave. They all freaked out and got up and left.

Our people are very conflicted sadly. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies.

Wrong has always been respectful and hes never used that shitty rhetoric like Abubu or Fustan

I dont know tbh, but it was 3 of them that would usually team against others like some pack of wild dogs, i dont hear about them since i left that low quality nut hole - TA. If i knew better i would leave it earlier.
Wrong is older, most likely he found girlfriend on TA so he normalized while these two are still unable to do so they have to shoot their frustrations online. But finding a job would help too..

I guess the experience is different. But I do vividly remember Fustan and Abubu attacking you as well, calling you Serb etc. They are your typical turncoat Albanians.

Because of their lack of understanding genetics or history. Also they were just trying to be malevolent, as they tried it with most of Albanians. Like its Albanians fault they have ****** up lifes in Scandinavia. I would have nothing against if i was Serb, just it was a deal because of Atanasije book (who claims Kosovo was 100% ethnically Serbian and Slavic prior to North Albanian 18 century expansion also specifically mentions my family in his book but also many other Albanian families too, like some Yugoslav Serb guy from 1930 can know more about my family history and who we are lol), otherwise i could not care less, for all i know they are much more Serbs then i am. Also prior to coming of Ottomans, looks like Albanians were going direction of slavicisation. Serbs assimilating this HG in areas of Austro Hungar (Croatian) Military frontier (Vojna Krajina), does not make this HG initially Serbian but rather recent arrival thru recent asimilation. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_Frontier

Trojet analysis regarding my HG from 2017:

Albeshri has actually done the BigY. He is also PH4306+ but splits immediately from this cluster, so he is about 4 thousand years apart. Here is the J2b1-M205 research tree, he is kit 265129: http://tree.j2-m172.info/?Hg=J2b1
So you can see that even though he is GD 11/37 from you, he is in a different subclade from yours PH4306>Y22066.
He also doesn't have DYS392=12 which is characteristic of your cluster/subgroup of Y22066. DYS437=14 is actually characteristic for all J2b1-M205 as I explained in one of my previous posts, not just your cluster (Y22066).

You do have DYS389II=27 and also DYS448=20, which so far are unique to you, as I told you when you first got the results. They are actually slower mutating markers, or less likely to mutate in a given timeframe. What they mean is that you're not related to any of the tested in the last 1000 years, but you are still within the same subgroup of Y22066 because of DYS392=12 and the closest matches at GD 6/37. If someone in the future shares those two markers that are unique to you and the GD is 4/37 or less, you can safely assume they are related within the last 700 years or so. I also have two unique markers from J2b2-PH1751 group at DYS19=15 and DYS392=10, but still proven by BigY that I belong within the same subgroup.

As for J2b1-M205 origin/expansion: It very likely originated in the area of Caucauses to northern Iran, just like any J2. But it had a long bottleneck, formed/originated 15800, TMRCA 5500: https://www.yfull.com/tree/J-M205/
It seems at the time it expanded (5500 ybp), it made it to northern fertile crescent where it expanded from in Late Calcholithic to Early Bronze Age. This is the most probable place of expansion because we have evidence from Ancient DNA. J2b1-M205 was found in NW Jordan from ~4400 years ago, which is only about 1000 years after the expansion of all surviving lineages of J2b1-M205. Also the Roman Gladiator from England was found to be J2b1-M205 with autosomal components of a Middle Eastern.
http://j2-m172.info/2016/06/first-a...ant-bronze-age-lazaridis-et-al-first-farmers/
http://j2-m172.info/2016/01/exogeno...f-26-is-j2b1-m205-and-likely-middle-eastener/
In addition, J2b1-M205 has a strong presence and diversity in the general area of the Levant and close by, like Cyprus.

This raises the question when your cluster made it to the Balkans. Considering the above mentioned evidence, I would agree that most likely it came during the Roman Empire or perhaps early Byzantine period from the Middle East or close by, since also your founder's TMRCA is no more than ~1500 years, and that it did not come with the Slavs. Although it's certainly possible that it came sooner than that and it was present among a Illyrian/Thracian tribe. For further refinement as to when it came, short of ancient DNA evidence, it would depend on more J2b1-M205 BigY results, or similar NGS results from scientific studies, and to see how far and where are the closest BigY/NGS matches to your cluster/subgroup (Y22066).

What did Laberia say? He does not understand genetics and he is afraid to test but he is cool guy actually, sometimes he talks too much, i doubt he said anything bad to you?

Look, im adult guy, i have kids and wife. My results mean nothing to anyone in real world. All this drama these kids made was just meaningful. And its not even important to anyone in real life. Not to mention it has nothing with reality, they were supporting Serbs just to backstab another Albanian. After all, they are only good at backstabbing. Do you know that when Hitler commented on Albanians he sayed in entire world he had to pay spies, only in Albania people were spying for free. Most people dont want to even talk about this because they are not interested in these things unlike me. I live in Croatian capital, and i have my own house and apartment. Im not connected to anyone or anything.
I dont have to prove myself to anyone, and those who know me, they know who i am. I have Albanian name and Muslim surname. My father has died, and i look after my mom. This is just fun to me and escape from sometimes intense reality to rest my brain.
Unlike Fustan and Abubu, i dont have to hang with Serbs and Montenegrin's on Discord trying to found out more about them, or to get a feeling to be closer to Balkans, especially because my work takes me often in Belgrade, Podgorica, Pishtina, Shkodra, and you have them all in Zagreb. Therefore i know all these people from first hand experience. I know Balkans like my hand. No one can lie me, they can all only lie themselves.

It would be best not to mention them anymore, and not waste energy on spoiled kids. There is plenty of other cool Albanians that you can hang with.

Just wanted to clear that out, also dont worry about me, living the life i have lived, it made me pretty tough. I am much more connected to reality, nothing like these Scandinavian roleplayers.

Who are these Kelmendi Albanians that you are talking about from South Serbia, Sanxhak - Novi Pazar ones?

Look at Albanian Bloodlines Project statistics: http://www.gjenetika.com/statistikat/
There is 15 primary different haplogrups so far (E1b-V13, R1b-M269, J2b-L283, I2a1-M423, I1-M253, R1a-M417, I2a2-M223, J1-M267, J2a-M410, T1a-L131, G2aI2c-L596, J2b-M205, E1b-M81, E1b-V22), and most of them then even branch out to different groups.
All these people are Albanians today, but somehow they needed to come together. Can anyone say for any of these samples that he is not Albanian enough, or that someone is more Albanian then others? Or that someone worth's more then someone else only based on Ydna test? I think these things are measured with deeds and hearth, and not some genetic test lol.

Now when looking at these haplogroups i have to say that i would never trade J2b-M205 for any of them, i got used to it, i would fall in depression if i had to lol (joke), but on the other hand they are all fine. The only HG that i would dislike to carry is Romani hg H. as it can be seen, we have none in project so far.

This is what happens, my brother, when non-Trinitarian (J2b2,R1b,Ev13) haplogroups join the discussion on Albanians..

This is what happens, my brother, when non-Trinitarian (J2b2,R1b,Ev13) haplogroups join the discussion on Albanians..

You’re a clown and an imbecile. Go back to joining your Serbian brothers you disgrace. His statement was directed at you too. You’re part of the problem.

Slav infiltrator scum.

This thread has been viewed 698553 times.

Back