Who were and are the Albanians and their DNA

South Serb and Albanian teaming against me when they both have same haplogroup and one guy claims they are Cumans and another Illyrians.

He's Illyrian and I'm Cuman, Cumans occur only for the first time in 1055, we separated 3000 years ago.

You are Zor from Poreklo, nationalistic Serb that turned out Albanian by Ydna. Thats what few Serbs already told me.

:cool-v:

Traditional Serbian nationalism does not fit with my worldview and it never did nor it can (Though generally I am tribal, and no matter where or what it relates to.). And I'm not talking about the Red/Commie guys..

Look here : http://www.foleja.net/index.php?topic=15.msg6136#msg6136

It was after Flor posted your clade phylogenetic tree and before you made your Greek Ev13 post:

IMG-20181224-084959.jpg

A good tree for Albanian needs, but here's the whole Z17107 picture, all is here:
A24048-Z17107-tree.jpg

@ Bachus and everybody,
Z17107 lived in Carpathian area before there were any I-Y3120 there who arrived from the West with Bastarnae in 300 BC.:)
TgLM5Q9

A good tree for Albanian needs, but here's the whole Z17107 picture, all is here:
A24048-Z17107-tree.jpg

TgLM5Q9

This is cherry picked and also somewhat falsificated since you failed to explain some stuff when asked.

First its cherry picked because you obviously inserted two Swedish samples above Albanian ones to try and suggest a North or East origin while in fact you purposely didnt include Italian and Greek samples which also share Z38456 SNP, and which obviously together with Albanian testify to Southeast origin.

Furthermore its falsified because you inserted samples from studies that were never deep SNP tested and that have low markers testet so there is no way to know their exact position of phylogenetic tree and how many SNPs they share in between them as you tried to represent here. For example samples you put under subclades tagged as A24048a and A24048B, that is only speculation on low markers and no SNP test, you cant be sure of their exact position, what makes you think A24048a was formed 1000 years ago with TMRCA 1000 years and A24048B formed 1000 years with TMRCA 900 years?

So, Even if this is true, it just shows you that you share your subclade with Albanians Greeks and Italians, and on other hand with South Serbs, Macedonians and Romanians. So all Balkan population from territories known for where Albanians live. Especially South Serbia and Macedonia 40 % Albanians...

Its ridiculous to see that you included few Russian ambiguous samples inside when even when looking at E-Z5017 as a whole its obviously dominated by Albanians, Greeks, Italians, Sardinians and Portuguese.

Even in E-Z5017, as an ethnic group Albanian Z17107 has one of highest TMRCAS. And is dominated with Albanian Greek Italian Portuguese brother clades...
Also plenty of Montenegrins who are also obviously of Albanian origin, some of them even share recent TMRCA with Albanians.

https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-Z5017/

This Avar or Russian hypothesis has zero chances.

I’m saying on average, ofc many people depart from average in one way or the other. That is your perception that K13 is the best, it is very good though, but I prefer K36 because it has more components for specific comparison. 13 is just not enough for me.

He plots heavily towards the North-West/Germanics. Herzegovina tribes who settled there were in the Vlach status for the most part.But he is one guy and I think you are cherry-picking the most Northern ones!! I’ve seen autosomal results of many Krajina Serbs! Far more than you have..
Also what about the fact that there are some Serbs of Croat (or just indigenous) origin there? I’m not the only one saying that, some others at poreklo have too.

My paternal line has nothing to do with the Albanian ethnicity. I’m “Montenegrin” by regional origin, but until 1912 all my paternal ancestors lived in the Ottoman empire, and for almost 250 years until 1697 they were part of the Ottoman system. And my clan are not generally as Montenegrin as most others.
My posting is neutral, but my Bosniak side is well ultra-Bosniak, they received personally some benefits from the sultans Mehmed II Fatih, Suleyman kanuni themselves etc.

I’m friends with everybody. That includes Croats too!

You are against V13, and you laid that out clearly many times in many places. Because you claim that this hg were enslaved by real Illyrians and Thracians etc and are fake Illyrians and Thracians etc. If you were right V13 would have had 10 separate clades which separated 7000 years ago in Neolithic times, yet V13 boomed during the period of IE invasions. It is not only you who is anti E-V13 it is many Serbs and even few Albanians it seems.

Oh btw while you might hate so much E-V13 because of its distant N.African connection, but also don't forget that your precious I's where black-skinned Mesolithic WHG's. And E1b1b and R1 languages came to rule the entire broader area alongside with Q "Turkic" ones.:grin:

E-V13 is very diverse which you haters seem to forget, and as I explained already I dont cluster with Albanians. My clade is far more diverse in Carpathian/Eastern region than it is in the Balkans. Albanian branch is an off-shoot of us.
My cluster is found near Kumanica, in Pecenevce and Qarsaq, and is contender for Serbian Kumanicic family, deal with that! And your clade (Rodici) does not seem to have any connection with proto-Serbs but rather Pannonian Slavs.

My family are Srbljaci, and my ancestor was ktitor of Serbian monastery/church of Nikoljac in first the half of 17thcentury, and there is proof of connection in 1485 as well.
The monastery in question was built in late 14th century, with coins of Brankovic being found etc. How many ktitor families you have in Krajina Serbs? Well that’s very hard because hardly any monasteries there date that far back.
So my clan are (even alot) more Serb in late Medieval than Vasojevici, Kuchi or Bjelopavlici or great many of Serbian E-V13. But my clan very likely arrived from the Shop in 1253.

If my clan is not Serb neither is just about any Serb V13, which is actually what you were saying, but I don’t care as having Bolyar Cuman ancestry (nearby we have a village Boljare such villages are only found in Bulgaria), I’m not going to suck up to anyone..

Krajina Serb families who are R1a-Z280>YP237>YP951 are for sure medieval population or natives of Zmijanje area (Western Bosnia). Those are familes Mudrinić, Novaković, Grubor, Đapa, Vještica, Gašić, Medić, Demonja, Jarić, Šljivar, Panić, Prole and Predojević.
Bursać, Momčilović, Bauk, Tankosić and Zeljković families who are R1a-M458>L1029 are native on Zmijanje as well, and also families Kecman, Majkić, Rađenović, Bilić, Karan, Karanović...
Native Serbian families of Kupres, Livno and Duvno areas are: Svitlica, Marić, Ivanić, Bilanović, Triša, Dražić, Knežić, Savanović, Jarčević, Duvnjak, Malušič, Malivuk, Tesla/Teslić, Milinović, Zec, Arelj, Mršić, Stanivuković...
All these Serbian families and many others who are native in Donji Kraji once were ikavian speakers (around Livno and Kupres until recently they speak ikavian), and they were not Croatians for sure but medieval Bosnian Serbs.
Serbian Krajina families who most likely originated from serbified Croatians are those who are R1a-Z280>Y2613, their number is small. On Poreklo claim their roots from central Serbia, but I accept reality unlike them....

Among Krajina Serbs there are families which came from Serbian medieval nobility as Dragaš (R1a-M458), Ljubojević (R1a-Z280), Borojević (probably R1a) and some others. Borojevići are descendants of Serbian medieval nobleman Ivan Borojevć, and Dragaši of Serbian medieval noble family Dejanović-Dragaš [video]www.dragas.biz/poreklo-porodice-dragas-2/[/video]
Branko Dragaš is my cousin, my great-grandmother was Dragaš from his house. Dejanović-Dragaši were built up many churches and monasteries in Macedonia in the middle age.
Barbarylion don't have German or any other non-Serbian ancestors. On Banija church books are since late 17th century. Btw he claim origin from Serbian lower noble family Majstorović from Herzegovina.

Here is other Serb from Banija. He is not so much northern and western as Barbarylion, but still solid more northern and western than Serbian average [video]https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?285755-Serb-from-Banija-K15-Eurogenes[/video]

0SPuOLR.png

You have one R-PF7562 dys385=12-13, this cluster is very common in Aromanians from Macedonia, found in Greeks. I suggest some SNP tests, I thought he might be some basal PF7562 hence to confirm PF7562 expanded first to Balkans before heading off to Asia Minor (as proto-Luwians/Hittites).

We have around 5 R-PF7562 members with DYS385=12-13, all of whom are Tosks. They seem to form two unrelated branches. One of them actually just received his BigY results today, and he is R-PF7563>Z29758*. Also, another one with DYS385=12-13 recently tested as R-PF7563>Z29758>Y32042* (he is already in YFull). Those Aromanians seem to be closer to the R-Y32042* sample. So it looks like you're not getting any R-PF7562+ PF7563- in the Balkans ;)

Anyways, we're finding that the whole R-Z29758 branch is fairly diverse in southern Albania.

Thracian/proto-Thracian R1a-Z93 sample from Bulgaria is the closest to Swedes. Approximation of modern populations is 3/4 Nothern Swede and 1/4 Caucasian alike.

Eurogenes K15

Admix Result (sorted):

#Population percent
1 North_Sea 35.32
2 Eastern_Euro 19.23
3 Baltic 13.65
4 Atlantic 13.45
5 West_Asian 12.95
6 South_Asian 3.15
7 Amerindian 2.05

Single Population Sharing:

#Population (source) Distance:
1 North_Swedish 13.52
2 Swedish 15.34
3 Finnish 15.54
4 Southwest_Finnish 15.82
5 Norwegian 15.93
6 East_German 17.21
7 North_German 17.24
8 West_Norwegian 17.25
9 Danish 17.71
10 Hungarian 17.94
11 East_Finnish 18.02
12 North_Dutch 18.06
13 West_German 18.34
14 South_Polish 19.7
15 Ukrainian_Lviv 19.72
16 Ukrainian 19.84
17 Estonian 20.15
18 Orcadian 20.35
19 West_Scottish 20.42
20 South_Dutch 20.48

Mixed Population Mode Sharing:

#Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source)
1 75.5% North_Swedish +24.5% Tabassaran @ 7.58
2 77.6% North_Swedish + 22.4% Lezgin @ 8.67
3 79% North_Swedish + 21% Chechen @ 8.67
4 73.4% Swedish + 26.6% Tabassaran @ 9.11
5 81.6% North_Swedish + 18.4% Adygei @ 9.45
6 82.1% North_Swedish + 17.9% Ossetian @ 9.52
7 72.7% Norwegian + 27.3% Tabassaran @ 9.53
8 80.9% North_Swedish + 19.1 Kabardin @ 9.57
9 80.3% North_Swedish + 19.7% Afghan_Pashtun @ 9.58
10 82.5% North_Swedish + 17.5% Kalash @ 9.59

9Ei4KCZ.png

This Thracian ploting much more northern than your "Nordic Aryan" Bosniaks from central Bosnia, my dear Cuman wannabe friend. :LOL:

Ancient writers described them as ruddy. This guy fits with this. What century is this sample from? It would be a good help. Thanks

Ancient writers described them as ruddy. This guy fits with this. What century is this sample from? It would be a good help. Thanks
Bro, go do something useful, like testing yourself, and stop quoting every post.

Firstits cherry picked because you obviously inserted two Swedish samplesabove Albanian ones to try and suggest a North or East origin whilein fact you purposely didnt include Italian and Greek samples whichalso share Z38456 SNP, and which obviously together with Albaniantestify to Southeast origin.

Yeah there are Greeks and others, but they’re all 458=19/20 with a TMRCA of 1800 ybp, add them all you like, you can add 1000 of them and their TMRCA still stays the same. They’re a Balkan Late Antiquity bottleneck. From where this bottleneck comes from is determined by it’s basal clades as always.

Furthermoreits falsified because you inserted samples from studies that werenever deep SNP tested and that have low markers testet so there is noway to know their exact position of phylogenetic tree and how manySNPs they share in between them as you tried to represent here. For example samples you put under subclades tagged as A24048a andA24048B, that is only speculation on low markers and no SNP test, youcant be sure of their exact position, what makes you think A24048a was formed 1000 years ago with TMRCA 1000 years and A24048B formed 1000 years with TMRCA 900 years?

It’s an educated estimate based on some low res analysis but a valid one because all of us in the Balkan have similar haplotypes. That my proposed tree is correct is supported by two back-mutation on slow STR’s, and one mutation on a slow STR. They are aided by another one specific at faster STR. It is also supported by the sharp geographic division between 3 groups: 1) youngest in N.Montenegro 2) older in Shop and 3) oldest in N.Transylvania.

A24048a is named after YFull fashion (as is the tree modeled, I like things that look good), it has formed based on estimate separation from the A24048*. This estimate is based upon 111 STR comparison between YF18711 (me) and E5882 and it can only go up not down. But because we are bit more mutated it also for that reason harder to say. A24048a shares the old value of GATAH4=12 shared by Northern guys typical of many Z17107's, but not by Montenegrins nor by many in the Shop area. That is a clear evidence GATAH4=12->11 happened in the Shop area. Second evidence is the mutation on dys576 shared by all Westerners and by one Shop guy, indicating this mutation also happened in the Shop. And of course all balkanites share dys385b=17, which cannot possibly be modal (because all other Z17107 have the V13 modal of 18) and this is clearly indicative of Balkan Bottleneck. Northerners lack this crucial mutation, they are not part of the Balkan group, and looking at GDat 111 STR's they are much more distant..

I’m lucky. Average V13 looks far more modal, I don’t. And I use it well. There is no chance whatsoever all of those guys are not my cousins. Neither is there any chance whatsoever that those North of Danube are not most distant. And in their vicinity there are other basal Z17107, indicating the home is there.

You're beating a dead horse Dema.. It seems you are not even able to comprehend these facts but I'm sure some admins reading this are.

This Avar or Russian hypothesis has zero chances.

Cuman has 90+ %, Pecheneg 90+ %, Avar 70 %,“Russian” (Sarmatian) has 55 %. Dacian has 45 %. Illyrian has 0%, Thracian has 0 %, Triballian has 0.1 %, Greek 0 %..

This is off-topic anyway, serious forums punish off-topic etc. but many dying forums allow for double-digit nolife Betas to thrive, more crap posted more traffic, it's the final stage usually.. Well not for all, in some this stage is very prolonged.

Bro, go do something useful, like testing yourself, and stop quoting every post.

Aaaaaah, he's not tested, hence some dreams about "Aryan genes", and "despicable" E-V13's.. Well sorry, but it seems many those "Aryans" seem to have had generally higher views of V13's than of so many other hg's..

We have around 5 R-PF7562 members with DYS385=12-13, all of whom are Tosks. They seem to form two unrelated branches. One of them actually just received his BigY results today, and he is R-PF7563>Z29758*. Also, another one with DYS385=12-13 recently tested as R-PF7563>Z29758>Y32042* (he is already in YFull). Those Aromanians seem to be closer to the R-Y32042* sample. So it looks like you're not getting any R-PF7562+ PF7563- in the Balkans ;)

Anyways, we're finding that the whole R-Z29758 branch is fairly diverse in southern Albania.

Yes I don't see any other PF7562 candidates around, but it is very rare in N.Caucasus also, so that too is more indicative of the Balkan path.

It was impossible to guarantee this cluster was basal but I just know that it is widespread on the Balkans due to it's distinct STR's. I think many are forgetting PF7562, who are an older IE migration, they should be precursor of Anatolians/Luwians, but what happened after and in which peoples they assimilated has not received any attention. There are several Sardinians there as well as another Italian, I've seen 385=12-13 in Italy in studies too.

Look at here [video]https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?280459-Bronze-Age-Bulgarian-R1a-Z93[/video]

Cockroach Dema just to respond to some of your garbage from apricity.

When did E-v13 man become white, was E-v13 mutation born as white or black man?

And i am not sure that is 100% confirmed that Haplo is not of North African origin, many people think that. His ancestor L618 must have been black man at some point if not his entire life period?

About skin color, Mesolithic WHG's were dark, that mutation came only later. Many are overly obsessed with this feature but:

I know two Cardial Dalmatian including L618+ had rs1426654 AA, a mutation for light skin.

E1b1b seems to descend of ultimately ANA. But as Taforalt shows they were a mobile group picking up genes from various Betas they encountered, so Iberomaurusians were half ANA and half Dzudzuana, subsequently in formation of Natufians there were more rounds of getting various wimminz. E1b1b groups seem like various pastoral groups who actively went about improving themselves and then all of MENA speak E1b1b languages.., real Alphas.:)

All of Taforalt were M78 so that's where ultimately V13 is from too. Those were some cool people of the old "Afalou" type, tall, robust, in various ways archaic, a far cry from EEF's..

You need to stop opening your mouth about E-V13 cockroach, btw I don't talk to (human) cockroaches I squash them.

lol look at this psychopath OWD kid raging now, now when his trash theory was rejected now he is searching my old forum posts to try to prove something and insulting like some vulgar.

Btw your explanations are useless, it dosent matter TMRCA of Greek and Italian samples but simply the fact that they are there, together with Albanians even tho you didnt include them.
Then when going upwards the genetic tree, all the way up to E-Z5017 its obviously dominated with Albanian, Italian, Greek, Portuguese, Montenegro samples.

So to repeat again, your closest relatives are in South Serbia, partially Macedonia and rest of Balkan known for Albanian population.
And second wave of relatives is at Albanians, Greeks, Italians, in majority.

Out of all these relatives Albanians have highest TMRCA and are most significant group TMRCA and percentage wise, also they have Z17107 occupied in genetic sence of speaking at least when looking upwards the genetic tree all the way up to Z5017.

You are classic South Serbian Šiptar assimilate, level of your insecurity is extreme, you should have not entered in genetic research if you are not ready for truth.

Regarding out of Africa origin of E-v13, now you can see that i was back then on your level where are you now, don't forget few posts ago you were claiming E-v13 went directly of Africa 8000 years ago, while i had to remind you of his exclusively European found ancient DNA ancestor - E-L618 and their both E-L618 and v13 European distribution.

Look here:

E-V13 likely came from the Near East/Anatolia or even North Africa directly to Western Balkans 8000 years ago, but its boom was much later. E-V13 generally is
ultra-Thracian/Daco-Moesian and only after that Greek and Illyrian. If you take out E-V13 basically Thracians/Daco-Moesians almost do not exist

You practically claimed here and made same mistake as i made in post you previously quoted trying to prove something.
And i corrected you here :
https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threa...eir-DNA/page41?p=575434&viewfull=1#post575434

Also your ultra BS against Illyrian E-v13 is also noticeable in this post as Piro the Ilir boy has very well noticed.
Before we thought these are Neolithic E-v13 samples, now its clear we are dealing with L618*, that changed few things. You cant hold for someone said years ago while there are new finding every day.

Obviously, E-L618 was out of Africa migration, his descendent E-v13 is European born. 4800 years TMRCA part of E-v13 was for sure spread with IE.

When you see MENA with this haplo its almost certain they are European descendent that used to spread with Indo-European languages.

Last edited:
Yeah there are Greeks and others, but they’re all 458=19/20 with a TMRCA of 1800 ybp, add them all you like, you can add 1000 of them and their TMRCA still stays the same. They’re a Balkan Late Antiquity bottleneck. From where this bottleneck comes from is determined by it’s basal clades as always.
It’s an educated estimate based on some low res analysis but a valid one because all of us in the Balkan have similar haplotypes. That my proposed tree is correct is supported by two back-mutation on slow STR’s, and one mutation on a slow STR. They are aided by another one specific at faster STR. It is also supported by the sharp geographic division between 3 groups: 1) youngest in N.Montenegro 2) older in Shop and 3) oldest in N.Transylvania.
A24048a is named after YFull fashion (as is the tree modeled, I like things that look good), it has formed based on estimate separation from the A24048*. This estimate is based upon 111 STR comparison between YF18711 (me) and E5882 and it can only go up not down. But because we are bit more mutated it also for that reason harder to say. A24048a shares the old value of GATAH4=12 shared by Northern guys typical of many Z17107's, but not by Montenegrins nor by many in the Shop area. That is a clear evidence GATAH4=12->11 happened in the Shop area. Second evidence is the mutation on dys576 shared by all Westerners and by one Shop guy, indicating this mutation also happened in the Shop. And of course all balkanites share dys385b=17, which cannot possibly be modal (because all other Z17107 have the V13 modal of 18) and this is clearly indicative of Balkan Bottleneck. Northerners lack this crucial mutation, they are not part of the Balkan group, and looking at GDat 111 STR's they are much more distant..

I’m lucky. Average V13 looks far more modal, I don’t. And I use it well. There is no chance whatsoever all of those guys are not my cousins. Neither is there any chance whatsoever that those North of Danube are not most distant. And in their vicinity there are other basal Z17107, indicating the home is there.

You're beating a dead horse Dema.. It seems you are not even able to comprehend these facts but I'm sure some admins reading this are.
Cuman has 90+ %, Pecheneg 90+ %, Avar 70 %,“Russian” (Sarmatian) has 55 %. Dacian has 45 %. Illyrian has 0%, Thracian has 0 %, Triballian has 0.1 %, Greek 0 %..
This is off-topic anyway, serious forums punish off-topic etc. but many dying forums allow for double-digit nolife Betas to thrive, more crap posted more traffic, it's the final stage usually.. Well not for all, in some this stage is very prolonged.
Aaaaaah, he's not tested, hence some dreams about "Aryan genes", and "despicable" E-V13's.. Well sorry, but it seems many those "Aryans" seem to have had generally higher views of V13's than of so many other hg's..
What do you mean by 'Aryans' ? Or 'Aryan' dreams either!
I think all your talking here with Dema is inutile. Has no value about this thread. Your personal Y-dna has nothing to do with what we are trying to figure out here. Your Y-dna is only one. Most of Ev13 in Serbs is well agreed that's coming by Illyrians and later by Albanians. We already know that Montenegrins today have some Albanian origin, and Ev13 is proving this, and not only. Maybe you're right about your Ev13, but it has nothing to do with the broader spread of it.
Three main Albania Y-dna today are Ev13, Z2103, and J2b2. Z2103 and J2b2 is Illyrian, while Ev13 is proven to be Tracian. So, Tracian is Ev13+Z93 while Illyrian is J2b2+Z2103. Considering that Albanians have no Z93, ev13 in Albanian might have been absorbed not via Tracian. It was dispersed or picked by Illyrians or proto/Illyrians whether, not in Tracian areas

while Ev13 is proven to be Tracian

That is not proven. No Thracian E-V13 has been found until now, only one E-Z1919. We don't know if it was E-V13+ or not. On the other hand, E-L618, which is even closer to E-V13, has been found in Croatia. The earliest E-V13 found so far is an autosomally Balkan IA Scythian. Later E-V13s were found in Spain and Hungary, also autosomally Balkan.

In any case, the E-V13 TMRCA lived ~4800 years ago, ages before the Thracians, so if you mean that all E-V13 was Thracian, or that it started with the Thracians, that cannot be the case. Thracians probably had certain subclades, just like other IA Balkan peoples.

You are classic South Serbian Šiptar assimilate, level of your insecurity is extreme, you should have not entered in genetic research if you are not ready for truth.

Part of the truth was revealed today! I got another cousin in Serbs! Aaand he's from the Rudnik, just few kilometers away from the village Yarmenovtsi!!!!! (Ermi, Ermi) And Kumanica there. Different patron saint, no tradition whatsoever of relation with me. He might be distantly from Pester by tradition but I got already some diversity in Rudnik area where Kumanicic family had the dominion, and ofc their link is Bijelo Polje area as explained by historians. My clan ruled Pester in 15th, 16th, 17th century until the arrival of Kuci, Kelmendi etc. Yeah also got some feudal land called Kuman on Pester. Btw Pester stems from the Slavic word for "cave", but this is common in Bulgarian! In Serbian it is Pećina, you see the difference in Serbian ć to Bulgarian sht. So Peshter was likely too brought from the Shop by my folk. My new cousin very likely clusters with Macedonian (I'm pretty sure he's around Kumanovo area)

Good. All of my people thus far are in the vicinity of Kumanica 1/Kumanica 2 or Yarmen/Yarmenovci.

You started trashing V13 cause some Berisha told you you were a gypsy? Hmm maybe you've been assimilated by some Ashkalis before your albanization? Ederlezi Sa o Romaaaaa Demaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Te gusta la musica gitanaaa?

I got now like 6 Serb families from my cluster that is 3000 years away from Albanians (well 5000 Serbs have been tested at poreklo so it's logical to have more Serbs than some other ethnicities), all around Kumanica in Bijelo Polje or Kumanica in Rudnik and Shop. I got Bulgarian from their capital, Macedonian (quite likely from around Kumanovo), and Hungarian from Cumania, and Romanian from Cluj. And no Albanians at all (even in studies), and yet this braindeadoid dares to make up any connection with Albanians as an ethnicity?

Fu***** Fu***** Dema, what a Fu***** idiot.

Yeah I'm sooooo "Southern", am I. I'm geographically entirely from all sides Southern, Central Bosnia and Bijelo Polje area.

FTDNA My origins
View attachment 11028

Southeast Europe at 18 %, Albanians often score 100 %. And almost all Serbs score higher than me. East Europe 76 %, Asia Minor 5 %, so my SEE is only 3.6 times bigger than AM but SEE is 4.2 times smaller than my EE. And I got 1 % undetermined, might be something too savage to be determined. :cool-v:

Mytrueancestry
1. Croatian (5.182)
2. Moldavian (6.442)
3. Slovenian (6.580)
4. Bosnian (8.032)

No Serbs here, let alone Albanians (I know they have Kosovars there certainly). At Eurogenes K15 map I plot in the middle between Serbs, Croats and Moldavians. I am very NE for my location in various calculators.

Regarding out of Africa origin of E-v13, now you can see that i was back then on your level where are you now, don't forget few posts ago you were claiming E-v13 went directly of Africa 8000 years ago, while i had to remind you of his exclusively European found ancient DNA ancestor - E-L618 and their both E-L618 and v13 European distribution.

Look here:

You practically claimed here and made same mistake as i made in post you previously quoted trying to prove something.
And i corrected you here : https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threa...eir-DNA/page41?p=575434&viewfull=1#post575434

Also your ultra BS against Illyrian E-v13 is also noticeable in this post as Piro the Ilir boy has very well noticed.
Before we thought these are Neolithic E-v13 samples, now its clear we are dealing with L618*, that changed few things. You cant hold for someone said years ago while there are new finding every day.

Obviously, E-L618 was out of Africa migration, his descendent E-v13 is European born. 4800 years TMRCA part of E-v13 was for sure spread with IE.

When you see MENA with this haplo its almost certain they are European descendent that used to spread with Indo-European languages.

I and some other knowledgeable people did postulate maritime arrival from the Nortnern Africa as well, because no E-L618 was found yet in Anatolian Neolithic samples. E-L618 is Cardial, Cardial might have still origin in N.Africa yes, if it deosn't it is Pre Pottery Neolithic B, but what would you know about it..

There are many Illyrian E-V13's. And I gave a viable solution for some clades being shared in form of dual-affinity Vatin culture.

No sane man would have said what you said even 10 years ago, that much was apparent back then from the studies etc.. You are just naturally "gifted" with dumbness..:grin:

Last edited:
What do you mean by 'Aryans' ? Or 'Aryan' dreams either!

What I mean is people like Bachus. He registered on a Serbian forum krstarica with a nickname "krishna" and he claimed there that he is some R-Z93, he never tested but is likely I2a clade. And here he is posting everywhere any single Serb who has high Slavic autosomal score and he acts as if he had won a lottery.

I think all your talking here with Dema is inutile. Has no value about this thread. Your personal Y-dna has nothing to do with what we are trying to figure out here. Your Y-dna is only one. Most of Ev13 in Serbs is well agreed that's coming by Illyrians and later by Albanians. We already know that Montenegrins today have some Albanian origin, and Ev13 is proving this, and not only. Maybe you're right about your Ev13, but it has nothing to do with the broader spread of it.
Three main Albania Y-dna today are Ev13, Z2103, and J2b2. Z2103 and J2b2 is Illyrian, while Ev13 is proven to be Tracian. So, Tracian is Ev13+Z93 while Illyrian is J2b2+Z2103. Considering that Albanians have no Z93, ev13 in Albanian might have been absorbed not via Tracian. It was dispersed or picked by Illyrians or proto/Illyrians whether, not in Tracian areas

I agree, it is useless and it stops. My E-V13 is in many ways unusual. It does have plenty of distantly related Albanians generally Z17107 is very diverse North of Danube. I haven't tried to make a similar thesis for some others because it is not possible. But I've worked alone for the most part, and when some more people get involved soon that is going to make a difference.

I said clearly that E-v13 is Illyrian too. It must be because it has a strong presence and diversity too in some Illyrian areas but in the global picture.
Some CTS1273 clades
Z5017 has strong diversity of basal clades in Bulgaria, stronger than in Albanians (just remember the paternal clade to CTS9320 and some parallel clades: basal BY4684 (Z19851, without any close link to another such cluster found in some Romanians, Greeks, and one Albanian), as well as Z9851 now at YFull who has dys390=24 (modal for that cluster is 25)
Z5018 has strong diversity of basal clades in Bulgaria, stronger than in Albanians. No Z5018 basal clade Albanians have is absent in Bulgarians. Two of Bulgarian basal Z5018 clades are absent in Albanians.
S7461 has strong diversity of basal clades in Bulgaria, much stronger than in Albanians
Y16729 has strong diversity of basal clades in Bulgaria (one Macedonian is of Vlach cluster from there), does not exist in Albanians

You had more deep tested Albanians but Bulgarians are restarting again.

But PH1246 has no presence whatsoever in Bulgarians, has relatively strong presence in Serbs/Croats, and minor in Greeks and Albanians. Indicating it's more Western orientation. This indicates that E-V13 is not native in Bulgaria but that E-CTS1273 arrived in numbers there about 4000 ybp.

There are few deep tested Romanians which is a big problem, so it needs to be seen what are their connections here.
There are indications from sutdies that PH1246 might be very diverse in Moldavia also.

As I said there were some contact cultures in the area and they are very good candidates for various Albanian V13's. Did I not say that I think majority of Dardanians might have been E-V13? Dardanians were Illyrian but they were also a unique population, their kingdom was always separate from the Illyrian kingdom

That is not proven. No Thracian E-V13 has been found until now, only one E-Z1919. We don't know if it was E-V13+ or not. On the other hand, E-L618, which is even closer to E-V13, has been found in Croatia. The earliest E-V13 found so far is an autosomally Balkan IA Scythian. Later E-V13s were found in Spain and Hungary, also autosomally Balkan.

In any case, the E-V13 TMRCA lived ~4800 years ago, ages before the Thracians, so if you mean that all E-V13 was Thracian, or that it started with the Thracians, that cannot be the case. Thracians probably had certain subclades, just like other IA Balkan peoples.

By that logic very little is proven. Slavic I2a is also not proven, and how can it possibly even be "proven" as Slavs practiced cremation and so have generally most Thracian/Moesian/Dacian groups. And yet I2a Din is Slavic..

By that logic very little is proven. Slavic I2a is also not proven, and how can it possibly even be "proven" as Slavs practiced cremation and so have generally most Thracian/Moesian/Dacian groups. And yet I2a Din is Slavic..

Indeed very little is proven. As I said, it is very likely that Thracians had several E-V13 subclades, but calling V13 Thracian is not correct. Some subclades might have had a Thracian origin, yes, not all of them. The V13 mutation certainly did not occur among the Thracians, and the E-V13 TMRCA did not live among them, but before the formation of the Thracian people.

I2a-CTS10288>Y3120 has a mountain of evidence (presented in other threads) which V13 lacks. I-Y3120 subclade diversity is clearly centered in Easter and Central Europe, TMRCA-s match early medieval expansions much more closely, and we already have several aDNA results from relatively early Slavic and other Eastern European medieval societies. Not to mention that this expansion is far more recent so the current distribution is much more relevant. I am still not calling the whole of I-Y3120 Slavic, but most of the subclades that we know probably were.

For V13, TMRCA does not match Thracians, diversity differs tremendously from subclade to subclade and we do not have aDNA in the Balkans. For now, we can only speak in probabilities. In all likelihood, Thracians had some V13 clades, as did other IA Balkan peoples.

Regardless Aspurg's y dna came from Shiptars or Turkic people he is far away from Shiptars and Central Asian Turks autosomally. This is reality.

What I mean is people like Bachus. He registered on a Serbian forum krstarica with a nickname "krishna" and he claimed there that he is some R-Z93, he never tested but is likely I2a clade.

I took that nickname on Krstarica only for the joke. Once I was joking with one guy there that I am R1a-Z93.
Honestly I don't like India and their culture and religion. I am not R1a-Z93, thanks God. That haplogroup doesn't exist among Serbs, unlike Bosniaks and Croatians. Bosniak Bećir from Bosanska Krajina is R1a-Z93, and he has Turkish origin for sure. Croatian guy from Lika who is R1a-Z93 is descendant of Lika Muslim convertits on Catholicism in late 17th century, and that means he also has Turkish paternal origin. If I am R1a-Z93 I would have Turkish or Jewish paternal line, I say again thanks God because I don't carry R1a-Z93.

Btw my cousin by paternal line who live in diaspora was tested. I told that to few guys from Poreklo long time ago.

Last edited:
Regardless Aspurg's y dna came from Shiptars or Turkic people he is far away from Shiptars and Central Asian Turks autosomally. This is reality.

I agree with you for once. After all you and I are very likely related so you shouldn't join these t r o l l s against me. My Bosniak maternal paternal side very likely (not yet tested but strong documentary evidence exists) are from the vlach Ugarak tribe, and that is your grandmothers lineage right? But if so my mothers ancestry derives from the Ugarcic family befoe they entered Vlach status.

My K36 Europe and Asia
View attachment 11029

View attachment 11030

I'm closer here to Scandinavians than Albanians. Also I'm not so close to Montenegrins at all.. That is because I have no proper Montnegrin admixture. My side is from Lim river, first time this territory entered Montenegro was in 1912. And this area around Bihor had more of the old population. I'm closer to West Ukrainians than Montegrins, and not only here but in other calculators often as well.

Look at Asia map, those dots at the top. 19 must be Nenets. That's the highest I've seen in any Bosniak/Serb. Russians have 20-21-22 Four dots below, upper ones seem to be some Uralic peoples. Upper left are I think Komi, upper right are Mansy or Khanty. Bottom, one might be Erzya because I've seen Erzya scoring very high there, and the other I'm not sure is it East Russian, Tatar or other Ugric whatever because I've seen various groups scoring high there. But my scores there are highest or among the highest that can be found in Bosniaks/Serbs. So I'm closer to Erzya than Albanians here.

At DNA.land I score 13 % Finnish

K47 with some interesting components such as West Finnic, Volgan and in MDLP K33 Finno-Ugric

Serb barbarylion you mentioned
West Finnic 5.39%
Volgan 0.04%
Finno Ugric 0.12%

Serb from Krajina, same clade as you. (Sunce) He's also more northern.
Volgan 0.00%
West Finnic 7.87%
Finno Ugric 3.85%

Russian woman
Volgan 2.37%
West Finnic 12.09%

Serb E-Z19851
Volgan 0.00%
West Finnic 3.66%

Bosniak, central Bosnia
Finno Ugric 1.14%

More Northern Serb
Volgan 2.56%
West Finnic 4.67%

Serb R-U152
West Finnic 7.94%
Volgan 0.00%
Finno Ugric 1.14%

Serb Kosovo
Volgan 1.91%
West Finnic 1.56%

Serb Bosnia
West Finnic 7.14%
Volgan 0.23%
Finno Ugric 1.87%

My score:
West Finnic 7.90%
Volgan 1.54%
Finno Ugric 3.93 (I think more than majority of Hungarians)

I most definitely have some elevated real Ugric admixture, that is not accidental because it repeats itself in different calculators.

As I explained many times my E-V13 clade has no connection to Shqiptars, and if I share a single SNP with Russians/Easterners and that is a very real possibility because two of these clades share with mine an unusual STR value since at least 1500-2000 years ago and unusual STR mutation means likely shared mutation, then my Y-DNA has nothing to do with the huge majority of other V13's from Early Iron Age until Medieval times. It would be like an R-Z93 clade in its migrations and ancient peoples connections.
Furthermore the evidence of some tribal traces I mentioned ultimately does point to descend of one group where some E-V13 might be expected to occur.

Even if it doesn't it still is Carpathian (so likely Dacian).

I took that nickname on Krstarica only for the joke. Once I was joking with one guy there that I am R1a-Z93.
Honestly I don't like India and their culture and religion. I am not R1a-Z93, thanks God. That haplogroup doesn't exist among Serbs, unlike Bosniaks and Croatians. Bosniak Bećir from Bosanska Krajina is R1a-Z93, and he has Turkish origin for sure. Croatian guy from Lika who is R1a-Z93 is descendant of Lika Muslim convertits on Catholicism in late 17th century, and that means he also has Turkish paternal origin. If I am R1a-Z93 I would have Turkish or Jewish paternal line, I say again thanks God because I don't carry R1a-Z93.

Btw my cousin by paternal line who live in diaspora was tested. I told that to few guys from Poreklo long time ago.

Yes those Croats are surely of Turkish origin they have been written down as such. Other Croat had Jewish Z93.

R-Z93 is the hg I like. I'll show you something.

View attachment 11032

These are pages of two of my numerous copybooks, bottom one is Ossetian, upper is Wakhi. Look at the dates, upper page was written by me in March 2016, the bottom September 2015, long before I ever posted anything at poreklo or here.. I love languages with so many "kh"/"h" sounds like one finds in Afro-Asiatic and Iranic as they had early shift s->kh.

In Slavic it is solntse, sol etc. like in many other IE languages. In Ossetic it is Xur/Khur, s->x and l->r, sounds stronger, manlier..

That is from Russian books, and then I chose to translate it in English, one can mostly learn those from the Russian only.

Ossetic descends of Alanic and Wakhi descends of Saka, Wakhi is I believe closest to Ossetic. So few people speak. You see also carefully written Wakhi verbs in gold (Scythian gold) and most in red for a reason.. And I don't study language spoken by 58 000 people for no reason..

This Bronze Age Bulgarian R-Z93
Mixed Mode Population Sharing:
#
Primary Population (source)Secondary Population (source)
Distance
1​
55.3%​
Finn_West ( )+44.7%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )@
6.4​
2​
78.7%​
Finn_West ( )+
21.3%​
Kalash ( )@
6.54​
3​
53.7%​
Finn_West ( )+
46.3%​
Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )@
6.8​
4​
54.7%​
Swede_Saami ( )+
45.3%​
Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )@
6.98​
5​
52%​
Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
48%​
Swede ( )@
7.13​
6​
59.9%​
Finn_West ( )+
40.1%​
Tajik_Pomiri_Ishkashim ( )@
7.19​
7​
76.9%​
Finn_West ( )+
23.1%​
Brahui ( )@
7.19​
8​
51.1%​
48.9%​
Dane ( )@
7.37​
9​
73.5%​
Finn_West ( )+
26.5%​
Makrani ( )@
7.39​
10​
77.8%​
Erzya ( )+
22.2%​
Kalash ( )@
7.41​
11​
59.3%​
Swede_Saami ( )+
40.7%​
Tajik_Pomiri_Ishkashim ( )@
7.45​
12​
75.1%​
Finn_West ( )+
24.9%​
Balochi ( )@
7.46​
13​
53%​
Swede_Saami ( )+
47%​
Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )@
7.54​
14​
53.8%​
Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )+
46.2%​
Swede ( )@
7.54​
15​
78.7%​
Swede_Saami ( )+
21.3%​
Kalash ( )@
7.64​
16​
74.6%​
Russian-Upper-Volga ( )+
25.4%​
Kalash ( )@
7.65​
17​
52.7%​
Finn ( )+
47.3%​
Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )@
7.72​
18​
53.4%​
46.6%​
Norwegian_East ( )@
7.72​
19​
54.6%​
Finn ( )+
45.4%​
Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )@
7.76​
20​
55.4%​
44.6%​
Norwegian_West ( )@
7.79​

I0575 Ancient Sarmatian I0575 Early Sarmatian 500–100 R-Y21707* Southern Urals​
12​
50.1%​
Tajik_Pomiri_Ishkashim ( )+
49.9%​
Icelandic ( )@
10.24​
13​
53.3%​
46.7%​
Icelandic ( )@
10.25​
14​
52.2%​
Tajik_Pomiri_Ishkashim ( )+
47.8%​
Norwegian_West ( )@
10.37​

DA136 Ancient Sarmatian Rostov R (R1a Z93?) , 1-100 AD​

1​
67.4%Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )+
32.6%​
Udmurd ( )@
6.97​
2​
68.7%Tajik_Yagnobi ( )+
31.3%​
Saami ( )@
7.2​
3​
66.9%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
33.1%​
Udmurd ( )@
7.73​
4​
65.7%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
34.3%​
Komi ( )@
7.85​
5​
63.3%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
36.7%​
Tatar ( )@
8​
6​
67.1%Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )+
32.9%​
Komi ( )@
8.01​
7​
67.1%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
32.9%​
Chuvash ( )@
8.02​
8​
66.7%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
33.3%​
Finn ( )@
8.07​
9​
68.4%Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )+
31.6%​
Chuvash ( )@
8.08​
10​
67.4%Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )+
32.6%​
Bashkir ( )@
8.13​
11​
66.4%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
33.6%​
Tatar_Kryashen ( )@
8.13​
12​
75.1%Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )+
24.9%​
Saami ( )@
8.18​
13​
72.8%Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )+
27.2%​
Saami_Finland ( )@
8.23​
14​
64.7%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
35.3%​
Chuvashs ( )@
8.28​
15​
71.7%Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )+
28.3%​
Mari ( )@
8.34​
16​
68.7%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
31.3%​
Saami_Kola ( )@
8.34​
17​
76.4%Tajik_Yagnobi ( )+
23.6%​
Hakas ( )@
8.36​
18​
66.6%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
33.4%​
Russian-Ural ( )@
8.37​
19​
67.8%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
32.2%​
Finnish_FIN ( )@
8.39​
20​
67.2%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
32.8%​
Finn_East ( )@
8.4​
DA141 Ancient Sarmatian , Rostov Q-YP771 , 1-100 AD​
1​
64.7%Tajik_Yagnobi ( )+35.3%Saami ( )@
6.51​
2​
60.2%Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )+39.8%Bashkir ( )@
7.01​
3​
61.6%Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )+38.4%Chuvash ( )@
7.02​
4​
60.3%Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )+
39.7%​
Komi ( )@
7.03​
5​
63%Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )+
37%​
Udmurd ( )@
7.04​
6​
55.3%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
44.7%​
Tatar ( )@
7.18​
7​
58.6%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
41.4%​
Komi ( )@
7.2​
8​
63%Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )+
37%​
Saami_Kola ( )@
7.21​
9​
66.9%Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )+
33.1%​
Saami_Finland ( )@
7.26​
10​
59.5%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
40.5%​
Finn ( )@
7.29​
11​
56.4%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
43.6%​
Chuvashs ( )@
7.31​
12​
54.6%Tajik_Yagnobi ( )+
45.4%​
Bashkir ( )@
7.31​
13​
60%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
40%​
Chuvash ( )@
7.32​
14​
61.3%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
38.7%​
Saami_Kola ( )@
7.32​
15​
72.7%Tatar_Kryashen ( )+
27.3%​
Kalash ( )@
7.32​
16​
58.2%Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )+
41.8%​
Chuvashs ( )@
7.34​
17​
58.8%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
41.2%​
Karelian ( )@
7.4​
18​
65.6%Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )+
34.4%​
Mari ( )@
7.44​
19​
57.3%Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( )+
42.7%​
Tatar ( )@
7.52​
20​
59.4%Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( )+
40.6%​
Tatar_Kryashen ( )@
7.56​

I0247, Scythian, Samara 380-200 BC R-Z93>Z2123​
# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance1 60.1% Tajik_Yagnobi ( ) + 39.9% Saami ( ) @ 4.59
2 55.7% Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( ) + 44.3% Udmurd ( ) @ 5.76
3 56.3% Tajik_Yagnobi ( ) + 43.7% Saami_Finland ( ) @ 5.97
4 74.8% Tatar_Kryashen ( ) + 25.2% Kalash ( ) @ 6.02
5 53% Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( ) + 47% Komi ( ) @ 6.24
6 60.5% Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( ) + 39.5% Saami_Finland ( ) @ 6.26
7 51.6% Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( ) + 48.4% Komi ( ) @ 6.27
8 54.8% Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( ) + 45.2% Chuvash ( ) @ 6.39
9 78.2% Tatar ( ) + 21.8% Kalash ( ) @ 6.51
10 58.9% Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( ) + 41.1% Mari ( ) @ 6.56
11 54.9% Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( ) + 45.1% Saami_Kola ( ) @ 6.56
12 53.5% Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( ) + 46.5% Chuvash ( ) @ 6.56
13 56.3% Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( ) + 43.7% Saami_Kola ( ) @ 6.6
14 50.3% Chuvashs ( ) + 49.7% Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( ) @ 6.88
15 51.3% Tatar ( ) + 48.7% Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( ) @ 6.9
16 50.2% Bashkir ( ) + 49.8% Tajik_Yagnobi ( ) @ 6.96
17 72.9% Tatar_Kryashen ( ) + 27.1% Brahui ( ) @ 7.01
18 54.6% Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( ) + 45.4% Udmurd ( ) @ 7.04
19 51.1% Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( ) + 48.9% Chuvashs ( ) @ 7.05
20 53.5% Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( ) + 46.5% Finn ( ) @ 7.06

That is why Pamiri peoples pop out all the time, because they retain more original Scythian autosomal element as shown recently in a study. And they speak languages such as Wakhi (descended of Saka), Yagnobi (of Sogdian) etc. They absorbed local admixture but far less than neighboring groups. So having them for the first time in MDLP k23 is a very good measure to reflect Steppe Iranic autosomal component.

Aspurgs MDLP K23 2 populations:
1 93% Serb_BH ( ) + 7% Tajik_Yagnobi ( ) @ 1.02
2 92.5% Croat ( ) + 7.5% Tajik_Yagnobi ( ) @ 1.13
3 94.4% Serb_BH ( ) + 5.6% Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( ) @ 1.17
4 94% Serb_BH ( ) + 6% Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( ) @ 1.19
5 50.3% Russian_South ( ) + 49.7% Greek_Northwest ( )@ 1.25
6 94.6% Bosnian ( ) + 5.4% Tajik_Yagnobi ( ) @ 1.28
7 94.9% Serb_BH ( ) + 5.1% Tajik_Pomiri_Ishkashim ( ) @ 1.3
8 93.6% Croat ( ) + 6.4% Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( ) @ 1.31
9 94% Croat ( ) + 6% Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( ) @1.33
10 79.4% Hungarian_Budapest ( ) + 20.6% Crimean_Tatar_Coast ( ) @ 1.33
11 53.8% Greek_Northwest ( ) + 46.2% Belarusian_South ( )@ 1.34
12 95.4% Bosnian ( ) + 4.6% Tajik_Pomiri_Rushan ( ) @ 1.35
13 95.7% Bosnian ( ) + 4.3% Tajik_Pomiri_Shugnan ( ) @1.35
14 51.6% Belarusian-East ( ) + 48.4% Greek_Northwest ( ) @ 1.37
15 95.1% Serb_BH ( ) + 4.9% Pashtun_Afghani ( ) @ 1.38
16 65.7% Kashub ( ) + 34.3% Greek_Athens ( )@ 1.38
17 55.7% Ukrainian_Center ( ) + 44.3% Greek_Northwest ( ) @ 1.39
18 53% Russian_South ( ) + 47% Kosovar ( ) @ 1.39
19 54.5% Ukrainian_East ( ) + 45.5% Greek_Northwest ( ) @ 1.41
20 94.5% Croat ( ) + 5.5% Tajik_Pomiri_Ishkashim ( ) @ 1.43
:)

I am modelled as almost ideally (distance 1.0-1.43) as a mix of what I am ethnically and a bit of Pamiris that is Saka/Sarmatian.. I'm quite close to Hungarians too, and I got there Crimean Tatar at 20 % (in 4 pops I get it all the time), though coastal Crimean Tatars are of course less "steppe" than some others.. When I get Kosovar who are most northern Albanians, then I'm Russian from the other side..
I checked over 60, 70 results of other Serbs and Bosniaks, getting Pamiris is not common at all but happens here and there.

So I got some autosomal justice for my studies, and ofc I want more if possible..

I like Steppe peoples, because I respect those who expand, conquer, impose themselves regardless of their background..

This thread has been viewed 693872 times.

Back