Who were and are the Albanians and their DNA

Lots of blonde people where I2a-Din and R1a peaks. Noizy comes from a I2a+R1a heavy area like yours :)
Uzuni the football player is also from Berat :) Ylli Limani is not North Albanian :)
You have the least manly dialect. It took one crazy young guy called Altin Dardha to subdue an entire city and lock their women at home because they'd be taken as prostitutes by force while the fathers and brothers just watched and cried.
And I'm from a Catholic tribe ;)
Noizy is from north albania, durres and yll limani is from kosova - they are closely related to your people haha. I dont care about r1a, r1a has nothing to do with WHG

Uzuni is a jevg, romani. You will find them all over albania and south europe - you should already know this unless of course youre not from albania

No one cares about catholics or muslimuts, WHG pre date those crappy religions by 30,000 years. They are new things in europe that came from asia. You cant be here looking at science (genetics) and then also care about catholic when they said things like animals and people have only been on earth for 6 thousand years, but then you have already proven that you are stupid

Noizy is from north albania, durres and yll limani is from kosova - they are closely related to your people haha. I dont care about r1a, r1a has nothing to do with WHG
Uzuni is a jevg, romani. You will find them all over albania and south europe - you should already know this unless of course youre not from albania
No one cares about catholics or muslimuts, WHG pre date those crappy religions by 30,000 years. They are new things in europe that came from asia. You cant be here looking at science (genetics) and then also care about catholic when they said things like animals and people have only been on earth for 6 thousand years, but then you have already proven that you are stupid
Noizy is from Dibra not Durres.

Ylli Limani is from Kosovo, which is not North Albania nor Shkodra.

Uzuni is an ethnic Albanian from Berat. Provide proof that Uzunis are Romani.

You called me a sh*** Muslim and I told you that I come from an area that is 100% Catholic, I did not start a religious discussion with you.

The local earliest Europeans that you so much are attached to were very dark compared to modern Europeans. I don't know if you like that fact since you're obsessed with blondes from Berati and Korca. And I know Korca has a fair share of blondes, but Berati? Lol.

It's those "immigrants" from Asia and Middle East that brought lighter skin, hair, and eyes to Europe.

P.s. Can you write 1 single sentence without making claims that not only are wrong but are the exact opposite of the truth? It's as if you created an Eupedia account just to belittle people from Berat by becoming a laughing stock on purpose.

Noizy is from Dibra not Durres.
Ylli Limani is from Kosovo, which is not North Albania nor Shkodra.
Uzuni is an ethnic Albanian from Berat. Provide proof that Uzunis are Romani.
You called me a sh*** Muslim and I told you that I come from an area that is 100% Catholic, I did not start a religious discussion with you.
The local earliest Europeans that you so much are attached to were very dark compared to modern Europeans. I don't know if you like that fact since you're obsessed with blondes from Berati and Korca. And I know Korca has a fair share of blondes, but Berati? Lol.
It's those "immigrants" from Asia and Middle East that brought lighter skin, hair, and eyes to Europe.
P.s. Can you write 1 single sentence without making claims that not only are wrong but are the exact opposite of the truth? It's as if you created an Eupedia account just to belittle people from Berat by becoming a laughing stock on purpose.
On the internet it said he was born in sukth but anyway dibra is still north albania. You think youre better or different to people from dibra who are also north albanians or albanians from kosova? You have very similar dna and you have many people that look "asian" like noizy - its much more rare phenotype in berat. I mentioned yll limani but i should also have mentioned capital t who looks even more "asian", another singer from kosova. Also elseid hysaj from shkoder looks "asian" since you want to keep bringing up that nonsense

Everyone was dark skinned 20,000+ years ago but WHG had blue eyes and were in europe first and are still here today. Regions with most WHG autosomnal today have highest frequency of blue eyes and blonde hair. I1 and i2 are closely related. Your E ancestors came from africa only a few thousand years ago and were much darker skinned than i2 people already in europe not to mention the r1bs and r1a who were lighter skinned than your E ancestors but were still asians, not europeans

Everyone in berat knows uzuni is a jevg, they know his parents - go finally visit berat and ask a few people. So many tourists visit berat yet you refuse to visit and you call yourself albanian

Last edited:
On the internet it said he was born in sukth but anyway dibra is still north albania. You think youre better or different to people from dibra who are also north albanians or albanians from kosova? You have very similar dna and you have many people that look "asian" like noizy - its much more rare phenotype in berat. I mentioned yll limani but i should also have mentioned capital t who looks even more "asian", another singer from kosova. Also elseid hysaj from shkoder looks "asian" since you want to keep bringing up that nonsense
Everyone was dark skinned 20,000+ years ago but WHG had blue eyes and were in europe first and are still here today. Regions with most WHG autosomnal today have highest frequency of blue eyes and blonde hair. I1 and i2 are closely related. Your E ancestors came from africa only a few thousand years ago and were much darker skinned than i2 people already in europe not to mention the r1bs and r1a who were lighter skinned than your E ancestors but were still asians, not europeans
Everyone in berat knows uzuni is a jevg, they know his parents - go finally visit berat and ask a few people. So many tourists visit berat yet you refuse to visit and you call yourself albanian
When is someone going to ban this guy?

Imho it can be Trojan (maybe a minor lineage, whatever its origins further back are). Maybe he had ancestors in Cilicia.
That would be pretty cool, trojans moving north and becoming ancestors of dardanians seems possible due to similar toponoyms. But what makes you say this line exactly is related to the trojans and what other lines do you think they carried alongside this?

That would be pretty cool, trojans moving north and becoming ancestors of dardanians seems possible due to similar toponoyms. But what makes you say this line exactly is related to the trojans and what other lines do you think they carried alongside this?

The TMRCA? And where it expands? I think people with that subclade may have moved west around 1200BC. Further back in time it can be Semetic related. I believe many would consider it Phoenician. (?)
I think Trojans had J2a-L70? I haven't thought much about it though. I don't know much about haplogroups and I don't really care either.

You see, even Albanians insult each other from village to village, region to region, town to town. Here they are arguing over who is taller. When I was in Albania I didn't see that many tall people. Sure there are some tall ones depending on where they are from, like outside Elbasan, what's weird is that I understood them perfectly compared to some people in the town itself or people from Durres. They were nice people. They might of been from Kosovo with origin, I don't know. They also spoke German unlike many who speak Italian. But many people were certainly not that tall. And I was in Tirana which is like where everyone from the country gathers. I noticed some tall females.

Holland/Netherlands has by far the tallest people in Europe.

You see, even Albanians insult each other from village to village, region to region, town to town. Here they are arguing over who is taller. When I was in Albania I didn't see that many tall people. Sure there are some tall ones depending on where they are from, like outside Elbasan, what's weird is that I understood them perfectly compared to some people in the town itself or people from Durres. They were nice people. They might of been from Kosovo with origin, I don't know. They also spoke German unlike many who speak Italian. But many people were certainly not that tall. And I was in Tirana which is like where everyone from the country gathers. I noticed some tall females.
Holland/Netherlands has by far the tallest people in Europe.

Tallest people are not from holland, on average tallest are from bosnia, croatia and montenegro -
https://www.mdpi.com/biology/biology-11-00786/article_deploy/html/images/biology-11-00786-g002.png

Just pointing out that you have same y dna as a lot of vlachs so you shouldn't be making too much fun of them
Anyway, i dont see my dna as slavic because its also quite rare amongst them and i prefer to associate with western hunter gatherers. So get off my land because my ancestors were here 25,000 years before yours :LOL:

I2a is about 20-23% in Russia and Ukraine and that is about 35 000 000 and 8 000 000 people respectively, then you have Poles with 17 point something % that would be about 6 800 000 people, I wouldn't call that rare. And were did you get idea that Vlachs are related to Albanians ? Even haplogroup E, if you calculate in same manner how many people those % are in Italy, Greece, Russia, Germany you will understand that Albanians are not really worth mentioning except that it peaks amongst them, and that is because of founder effect. It might've as well been another haplogroup that peaked ...

I2a is about 20-23% in Russia and Ukraine and that is about 35 000 000 and 8 000 000 people respectively, then you have Poles with 17 point something % that would be about 6 800 000 people, I wouldn't call that rare. And were did you get idea that Vlachs are related to Albanians ? Even haplogroup E, if you calculate in same manner how many people those % are in Italy, Greece, Russia, Germany you will understand that Albanians are not really worth mentioning except that it peaks amongst them, and that is because of founder effect. It might've as well been another haplogroup that peaked ...
I2a is never that high in russia, ukraine probably - ukraine also has high diversity of i2a unlike russia.

Can you please share the data with some links? I doubt poles have 17% i2a-l621, ive heard 9% which is only slightly higher than albanians.

"Nowadays northern Slavic countries have between 9% (Poland, Czech republic) and 21% (Ukraine) of I2a-L621, while southern Slavs have between 20% (Bulgaria) and 50% (Bosnia)."

Population figures are irrelevant as you can see america is now 20% african. What is actually important is frequency in the nation as you are far more likely to run into a v13 albanian than a v13 german or russian

We got the ''idea'' from historians and linguists.

Encountered this somewhere, first time seeing Berisha being mentioned alongside Sopi. Makes total sense considering Sopi share same subclade and paternal ancestry with Berisha.

Likely, it could be possible they were not aware they share same paternal ancestor, latter Sopi usually most of the time considered as sub-tribe of Thaqi considering as closest to Bytyqi. On some other occassions i have seen them considering close to Morina. But, i believe Sopi migrated further east sharing and intermixing with both Bytyqi and Morina and not having any relationship in paternal ancestry with them (perhaps the few R1b-Z2103 among Sop are actually Bytyq who joined them).

FrMbzcXWcAAhYkD

FrMbzcWWwAAggIw

The Morina Z2705 are Y133384, so I think Sopi Z2705 should be Y133384+ too. Within a Thaçi cluster. So, not Bytyç but Thaç instead who lived around there, and perhaps that’s where the Sopi and Thaçi tradition comes from.

I thought Bytyq consider themselves as sub-tribe of Thaqi as well?! IDK where i have read that.

EDIT: Alright, i think that from unofficial sources i have read that Sop is either sub-tribe of Thaq or from Bytyq, but neither is the case. Perhaps, with these aforementioned tribes: Thaq, Morin, Bytyq shared some relationship/border intermixing. I think Sopjant migrated in Kukes/Topojan area as well.

Last edited:
I thought Bytyq consider themselves as sub-tribe of Thaqi as well?! IDK where i have read that.

EDIT: Alright, i think that from unofficial sources i have read that Sop is either sub-tribe of Thaq or from Bytyq, but neither is the case. Perhaps, with these aforementioned tribes: Thaq, Morin, Bytyq shared some relationship/border intermixing. I think Sopjant migrated in Kukes/Topojan area as well.
It may be just a mix up that happened in Kosove. In Tropoje they never considered themselves close to Thaçi. In fact they displaced some Thaç from their tribal lands as they expanded (perhaps some of the Z2705 Thaçi).

While there seems to be something between Sopi, Morina and Thaçi within that cluster.

This thread has been viewed 698553 times.

Back