Which Of The Worlds Countries Have Never Been Conquered By Another Nation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For no matter how much you want to force your "celticity", "pure bloodness" and other weeds, down other peoples throats... they will take it for what it is: A desperate attempt to scape from your own selves...
You are ridiculous. Our own selves ? What are we supposed to be according to you ? Clearly, you know nothing about Iberia. You mexicans are as ignorant as the Americans when it comes to Iberia.

and you know the status of Spaniards in the popular mentality of western european countries.
yeah, right. Not only you know nothing about Iberia, but also about Europe.

I think what has happened in Spain before the emergence of genetics is that everyone took for granted that the Spanish were far more Arab or African genetics that have actual results, perhaps attributable to the hackneyed Arab presence the famous 800 years, plus many European scholars attributed to an African origin for Iberian and now the results are other than expected and is difficult for some Europeans take the reality. Presumably if Spain had not lost some trains and was an economic power in Europe, no one would question the genetic reality of Spain. Anyway, if some call themselves as Indo-Europeans, Iberians have an African origin would be Afro-European, "yet never used this term European scholars?, as they say in Spain and some will be seen the duster.

This is a forum related with genetics: And we are posting scientific data about the mexican genetic composition (with sources), while Sirious2b aka hangman aka Carlitos aka etc. is replying with insults, twisting our words, trolling with clone accounts and projecting his own complex over us.

It's pretty clear who is the racist, who has a problem with skin colours and who has an inferiority complex towards his ethnicity.

I would advised you to stop talking and not to embarrass yourself even more, but I think it is too late already for it.

Then again we can't put all the blame in you, you were born in a racist country who likes to portray an unreal image of its population:

Mexico Slow to Confront Racial Issues, Experts Say

Lennox Samuels, Dallas Morning News

MEXICO CITY—The man visiting from the south of Spain was having a revelation as he walked along Michoacan Street in the city’s fashionable Condesa section.

“There are an awful lot of brown people on the street,” he exclaimed. “You don’t get that at all from the mexican TV and advertising.”

Foreigners in Mexico City who look at Mexican television—or movies or magazines or anything with human faces on it—could be excused for thinking they had landed in a European city.

Officially, Mexico’s population is mestizaje—a mixture of White and Indian, or mestizos. But the country’s political, business, social and cultural elite is dominated by White descendants of Spanish conquistadors, while mixed-race, indigenous and Black people generally are relegated to supporting roles in society.

Mexico has taken major steps toward democracy but lags significantly on civil rights, analysts say. The nation, they say, harbors racism and is years away from addressing it because few in positions of power understand or even acknowledge the situation, and many of those affected by it have long accepted the status quo.

But Indian activist Abel Barrera said indigenous people have long been at the bottom of society.

“They are considered second-class persons,” said Barrera, director of the Human Rights Center in Tlapa, Guerrero. “Throughout history, they have been stigmatized for their languages, religious expressions and culture.”

In a speech recently, Fox sought to embrace the Indians.

“Cultural diversity of the indigenous people is an essential part of our national being and enriches us as a nation,” he said. “The indigenous people in Mexico are not part of the past; they belong in the present, and together we are building the future.”

Neither he nor any other top official has made such a statement about Black people. No one even has a firm idea how many Blacks there are in the country, although the government estimates 500,000 Afro-Mexicans live along the Costa Chica, which covers the states of Guerrero and Oaxaca.

Most history textbooks have little if any reference to Mexican Blacks, who were brought into the country by the Spanish. Sintesis de la Historia de Mexico (Synthesis of Mexico’s History), a textbook used in junior high school, devotes less than one of its 405 pages to Black Mexicans.

It was not until the 1980s that the so-called tercera raiz, or "third-root," movement sought to show that Black people also were part of Mexico's culture.

"They (Black Mexicans) are not recognized yet as a specific ethnic group," said Jose Luis Gutierrez, education director of the National Council to Prevent Discrimination. "In Mexico just a few years ago, talk began of a third root. Not only the Spanish root and indigenous but also the Black root. But evidently, Afro-Mexicans get little recognition culturally."

The council was created only in April 2004 under an anti-discrimination law pushed by Fox and passed by Mexico's Congress in July 2003.

"There's a situation of evident discrimination that translates into poverty and inequality, lack of access to even the most basic services," Gutierrez said.

But some Mexicans insist there is no discrimination in the country. Some of the most vociferous are Black.

"No, absolutely not," said popular singer Johnny Laboriel when asked whether he considers Mexico racist. "I was born in Mexico, and I have never been discriminated against because of my color. They discriminate more because of one's economic standing."

Laboriel is one of only a handful of well-known Black entertainers in Mexico, including the young pop singer Kalimba and the comedian Zamorita. Asked to name other prominent Blacks, Laboriel could only say "a guy named Newman and the Marichan family who are the parents of Kalimba."

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/0731MEXICO-RACISM31.html

Being exposed to this racist brainwashing for years has clearly made you unable to accept the racial reality of your country and act like a cretin toward whoever shows you the truth.

Now you can go and ask Maciamo to censorship this article again but your country's social reality is not going to change.

Regards.

... and you know the status of Spaniards in the popular mentality of western european countries.

I don't know what are you talking about here but I do know which is the status of spaniards in the popular mentality of the latin american countries: Everybody wants to be (ethnically) spanish, cause everybody relates being spanish with social power and a high economical status while being amerindian is always related with poverty and illiteracy.

I know guys like you Sirious2b, I've visited latin american forums for years and I have stood speechless in front of many latin americans fighting for "which country has the highest percentage of whites in latin america?" "which country received the highest amount of spanish immigrants?" "which country received the highest amount of italians/germans/frenchs immigrants?", etc. etc. Curiously, they were always arguing for having the highest amount of whites but never for having the highest amount of native americans. And everytime I tried to speak rationally to them all I got was the all-time-classic pathetic reply "you spaniards are moors, you are not europeans, bla bla bla". This is something you are familiarized with for sure. Sad, predictable and pathetic.

We have problems with racism in Europe for sure, but nothing compared with the shit you have in Latin America, where racism is a style of life and the main premise for social organization. Things seems to be changed slightly in Bolivia though.

So don't pretend like Europe shares the same the sick social structure with latin america, and stop trying to project your ethnic frustrations and complexes over spaniards. It's getting repetitive and boring. Feel pity for yourself and your continent instead.

Regards.

Last edited:
I don't know what are you talking about here but I do know which is the status of spaniards in the popular mentality of the latin american countries: Everybody wants to be (ethnically) spanish, cause everybody relates being spanish with social power and a high economical status while being amerindian is always related with poverty and illiteracy.

I know guys like you Sirious2b, I've visited latin american forums for years and I have stood speechless in front of many latin americans fighting for "which country has the highest percentage of whites in latin america?" "which country received the highest amount of spanish immigrants?" "which country received the highest amount of italians/germans/frenchs immigrants?", etc. etc. Curiously, they were always arguing for having the highest amount of whites but never for having the highest amount of native americans. And everytime I tried to speak rationally to them all I got was the all-time-classic pathetic reply "you spaniards are moors, you are not europeans, bla bla bla". This is something you are familiarized with for sure. Sad, predictable and pathetic.

We have problems with racism in Europe for sure, but nothing compared with the shit you have in Latin America, where racism is a style of life and the main premise for social organization. Things seems to be changed slightly in Bolivia though.

So don't pretend like Europe shares the same the sick social structure with latin america, and stop trying to project your ethnic frustrations and complexes over spaniards. It's getting repetitive and boring. Feel pity for yourself and your continent instead.

Regards.

I've noticed the same thing in my travels to South America, in both Spanish and Portuguese speaking countries. There is a general dislike for the mother country and a mind boggling level of conceptual distortion as regards Iberian culture and ethnicity. A good many Latin Americans have no sense of reality when it comes to these things. They are also racist towards their indigenous folk and those of Black African heritage. Seriously bizarre...

The current contradiction that exists in today Hispanoamerica love hate to Spain due to my understanding to the destabilization of Spain by regional nationalists, who have sown hatred and distrust of Spain in the American countries that had always provided to the mother country with respect and pride. Regional nationalism in Spain since democracy has been a constant work in sink any symbol and identity of the Spanish national unity and an important link was the marriage and respect for Spanish-speaking countries, I hope that things return to normal regionalist nationalist lies have failed to break the pride of belonging to a huge Spanish-speaking community. My wishes for Spanish America would be to banish racism and classism that keep between themselves and did not see eye to Spain regionalist Nazism doing so much harm to Spain and therefore the Spanish-American relations.

Let's re-phrase.
The Romans conquered the territory which became Spain and Portugal.
Their languages are Latin derivatives.

Let's re-phrase.
The Romans conquered the territory which became Spain and Portugal.
Their languages are Latin derivatives.

But you can not say it was Spain, La Bética, the conventus gaditanus, had a seat each in the Roman Senate. The Iberian peninsula was divided at that time, people should not have a sense of belonging to a country or nation as we have at present Spain as such would be born much later.

mapa1.jpg

I don't see your point.

The Romans conquered the ancestors of the Spanish and Portuguese in the territory which later became Spain and Portugal.

I don't see your point.

The Romans conquered the ancestors of the Spanish and Portuguese in the territory which later became Spain and Portugal.

The point is that the previous Roman peoples of the Iberian peninsula were ignored each other, perhaps made an attempt Viriato peninsular union against Rome, but was not fruitful. When Rome after 200 years mastering the Iberian peninsula's divided into territories and to the natives of that time say I'm Hispanic must be like for us to say now: I'm from planet Earth. Spain as a nation is born much later consequence of their past, and to date no one has won, it was other way around, looks the same, but it is not the same.

What are you laughing at?

At your neverending nordicist fantasy.

Are you trying to say the Muslims had a greater impact than Germanics on the Iberian gene pool? If that's what you think then prove it. Otherwise keep quite.

I don't really know (in fact, I don't care), and you don't know either. Unless you are able to scientifically prove your genetics assertions. Otherwise keep quite.

You displayed an incredible level of ignorance in a previous post by suggesting that Spaniards "borrow" from the Irish culture - music in particular.

Thanks. I'm learning a new english expression, and I think it will very useful for the next posts.

I don't really know (in fact, I don't care), and you don't know either. Unless you are able to scientifically prove your genetics assertions. Otherwise keep quite.
Then how do you explain that in Autosomal the spaniards have only 2% north-africa, while they have around 40% North-European ? See these genetic projects :

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...3a0JicjZmRE96bGc&hl=en&authkey=CPGxtqQM#gid=0

Thanks. I'm learning a new english expression, and I think it will very useful for the next posts.
You are insane.

I already provided evidence (Beleza et al., 2006). In addition, check the most recent autosomal DNA frequencies per country, some of which have been posted on Eupedia. Your opinions about peer reviewed and accepted genetic research are absurd. Well structured genetic research does not lie. It's time to stop with the exaggerations and falsehoods. Puerile behavior is not acceptable here.

Last edited:

What alternate universe are you living in?

About DNA features or other genetics, I will never believe that such ones can decide if you have great-great-parents from here or there. So, these studies make me laugh. But if people want to believe in it, it is their right.

About DNA features or other genetics, I will never believe that such ones can decide if you have great-great-parents from here or there. So, these studies make me laugh. But if people want to believe in it, it is their right.
Actually these studies don't decide were your great-great-parents were from. If you have no idea about genetics, better shut up. The Y-chromosome is inherited from father to son, and the mithocondrila from mother to children, but only mother can transmit to children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 171929 times.

Back