Which Of The Worlds Countries Have Never Been Conquered By Another Nation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see there's a lot of "celtics" spaniards in here...ja, ja, ja
ja, ja, ja.... pobre analfabeto acomplejado. Ya sabemos que eres Sirious2b después de ser baneado, como bien te merecias.

Ahora me entero, por qué han baneado a Sirius2b, qué ha hecho. :LOL:

I can see there's a lot of "celtics" spaniards in here...ja, ja, ja

l_17dbd297e48f4480b3da9e0f0899c90c.jpg

aztecs were defeat by other amerindian tribes... somehow you can say they was never conquered by another "nation"

exactly my point... spaniards never conquered anything, they were jus opportunistic people. they didn't even conquered their our lands against the moors... the moors just entered in decadency.

exactly my point... spaniards never conquered anything, they were jus opportunistic people. they didn't even conquered their our lands against the moors... the moors just entered in decadency.

Well I got it, spaniards never conquered aztecs...alone, if this is it, you're right. By the way aztec empire felt down by decadency too as moors felt down in spain. Kind regards.

spaniards simply never conquered aztecs... they just waited until the amerindians killed between them.

By the way aztec empire felt down by decadency too as moors felt down in spain.

not in the same degree.

The Moors spent as much time fighting among themselves as they did against the Christians in Iberia.

In Portugal, the Reconquista was accomplished more quickly and efficiently partly because of the Knights Templar, who were well established in the country. The Templars were invited in by Queen Consort Teresa I (the first true monarch of Portugal) in the early 1100s and were instrumental in retaking and protecting the south.

Conflicts between the three Christian Spanish kingdoms, along with considerations of geography, prevented Spain from eliminating the Moors completely until unification occurred in 1492.

The problem is that you are inventing history. You don't have any source for this baseless claim.

There has already been a discussion about this in the thread "Italo-celtic expansion". I have joined sources online, and there are many others.

It's you who are in denial, it's you who seems bothered about the spanish genetic pool for some strange reason. And again, celtics were not nordics. You're statements are turning more and more disturbing and stupider with every new post.

It's you who are in denial, it's you who absolutely want to make a link between genetics and culture.You're statements are turning more and more disturbing and stupider with every new post.

Time for a reality check. The entire educated world is against you. You are wasting time and space with your baseless notions

Case closed...

Oh, you mean probably the entire Cambria Red's wonderworld...

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 172012 times.

Back