Haplogroup T

The position of IJ isn't correct though in my opinion; it's too far towards Central Asia in one of the photos.

How exactly does genographic project work, it says I'm M70+ with this description: Today, it is a significant part of the male lineages in West Asia. It is around 21 percent of male lineages in Jordan. It and several of its subtypes are present in Jewish Diaspora groups such as Iraqi Jews and Kurdish Jews.

In North Africa, it is 6 to 7 percent of the Egyptian male population and about 7 percent of the Ethiopian male population. In South Asia, it is 53 percent of Bauris male lineages and 7 to 11 percent of Gond male lineages (India). In Europe, this branch contributes to between 5 and 17 percent of Sicilian male lineages. It is about 5 percent of male lineages in mainland Italy. It varies between 3 and 24 percent of male lineages in Germany.

Then it links hg T's originswith Emirian culture which sprung up across the levant.

It then shows my last mutation as L299+. Description: Today, the highest frequencies of the lineage are in Jordan (16 percent), Egypt (16 percent), Somalia (14 percent), and Iraq (13 percent). It is present throughout West Asia and is about 8 percent of the Druze male population. Toward Anatolia, it is between 10 and 13 percent of male Assyrian populations. In Europe, it is present in England and the Netherlands at trace frequencies of less than 1 percent. It and its descendant branches are present in Jewish Diaspora populations.
It then links hg T with kebaran culture. M-70+ sprung up 25,000-30,000 years ago whereas L299 arose 14,000-20,000 years ago according to this......is it safe to assume I'm T1a1 (L299)?

How exactly does genographic project work, it says I'm M70+ with this description: Today, it is a significant part of the male lineages in West Asia. It is around 21 percent of male lineages in Jordan. It and several of its subtypes are present in Jewish Diaspora groups such as Iraqi Jews and Kurdish Jews.

In North Africa, it is 6 to 7 percent of the Egyptian male population and about 7 percent of the Ethiopian male population. In South Asia, it is 53 percent of Bauris male lineages and 7 to 11 percent of Gond male lineages (India). In Europe, this branch contributes to between 5 and 17 percent of Sicilian male lineages. It is about 5 percent of male lineages in mainland Italy. It varies between 3 and 24 percent of male lineages in Germany.

Then it links hg T's originswith Emirian culture which sprung up across the levant.

It would most likely be the Uruk people ....who traveled to the north Caucasus and beyond, and also traveled into Anatolia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uruk

And the Elamites

So basically you cut it down to iraq's Sumerians and Iran's Elamites; which would make sense considering the frequencies across Iran and Iraq.....so am I L299+; that's what it says my last mutation is and my heat map as well.

Wow, who's the imbecil that made that map by the way? How is it sure that F took place in central Iran? (Most studies place it's origins near northern/central Saudi Arabia and southern Iraq. How is it sure that the DE mutation took place outside of Africa in southern Iraq (Lol) and then E re-entered Africa (who said the E3a men ever left for sure?). Also, I seriously doubt IJ originated near the Iran/Afghanistan Central Asia region. I would give it a more conservative origin in the Middle East proper.

It is confirmed that the nimrod, isaaq etc. clans that entered the Somalia region descended from one "Shaykh Ishaq ibn Ahmad al-Hashimi from Arabia, a descendant of one of the Prophet Muhammad's early followers". The key word is Hashimi, and he was a Hashemite Arab from the Mecca region of Saudi Arabia. Anything linked to Quraysh or Hashemites I would link to hg T; Hashemite countries are Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq, Jordan etc.

This thread has been viewed 104585 times.

Back