Haplogroup T

Maybe? I don't know : )

when a jew stopped practicing his jewish faith he became know as a Gentile.
Another reason why this genetic jewish marker makes no sense at all.

What's very interesting is that haplogroup T is said to have arisen along with Emirian culture, which sprang up across the Levant during the Upper Paleolithic period, between 50,000 and 40,000 years ago, in the regions of Syria,Lebanon,Palestine to be more precise.) They claim that this is a more "archaic" Levantine lineage. The "Emireh" culture in itself is named after a site in Israel. The most archaeologically significant site related to the Emirian culture is the city of Meyrouba in central Lebanon; many "Emireh" points have been discovered there.

Some interesting information on K*, it's found in 28% of Lezgi men from Dagestan, 15% of Kabardinian males, 15% of Turkish males, 14% of Iranian men from Isfahan, 14% of Abazninian men, and 11% of Chechen and Azerbaijani men; all of this could be hg T or a good indicator to where T populations sprung up.

Some interesting information on K*, it's found in 28% of Lezgi men from Dagestan, 15% of Kabardinian males, 15% of Turkish males, 14% of Iranian men from Isfahan, 14% of Abazninian men, and 11% of Chechen and Azerbaijani men; all of this could be hg T or a good indicator to where T populations sprung up.

Lot of T here, the Sigynnae people of pannonia ( circa 500BC )....Herodotus says they are medes from the medes empire of anatolia......strabo says they are from the caspian sea area.

there name means traders/retailers, but there is a lot in crete who are said to be blacksmiths in making spears with a similar name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigynnae

Last edited:

plus 7% of north Ossetians and 1% of South Ossetians .....strange?
39% kazahs
25% chios Greeks
13% of Persian Zorastrians ..................but Zorastrians started in Tajikstan

Iranians and Turks at least have T/K* type stuff at 15% on average about. Iranians and Turks definitely should be further analyzed for hg T.

Several different Caucasus people's along with Azeris, Turks and Iranians should be further analyzed as long with Chechens, kabardinian a etc.

Several different Caucasus people's along with Azeris, Turks and Iranians should be further analyzed as long with Chechens, kabardinian a etc.

Maybe they need to investigate the LT haplogroup before it Split apart into L and T

SNPs are
Z1
PF5525
PF5543
PF5548
PF5549
P326
L298
CTS753
CTS2888
CTS4783
CTS5175

LT,Approx. hg: LT (ISOGG: LT,LT) P326, L298, L811

The PF numbers are the newest finds

T seems to have originated in southern Afghanistan and migrated from southern Iran through southern Iraq towards Jordan and the Sinai peninsula. A northern branch moved across Turkmenistan and northern Iran towards the Georgia region.

Another branch traveled from it's Afghani origin point into ancient Australia as well

Another branch traveled from it's Afghani origin point into ancient Australia as well

IIRC, only K-M9 went to Australia and this K began in south-east asia

DYS390=22 seems to be a purely northern european marker.

i wonder if the 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26 which represent european for DYS390 can indicate how old it is , as an example 22 being older than 23 etc. The Heyer study for DYS390 states this marker very rarely changes/mutates

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NOTE: these are only 67 or more tested markers

@adamo

your line is split, info as per ftdna T project site

July 2013 - there are a large number of new SNPs relevant to Haplogroup T on the Geno 2.0 chip. Z709 appears to be the most significant as it splits the large T-L208 paragroup into 2 roughly equal branches - a redefined T-L208* and T-Z709. T-P77 is a subgroup of T-Z709.

following my line
I have been checking STR geographical mutations and found only a line from coastal Romania to low Scotland ( argyle). The following STR 390 ( very very slow mutation ), 385 ( again slow ) and 464 ( quicker one, but moves back and forward) , seems to follow other Ydna and have traveled together with my line, G1-M285 and I2-isles..........need more checking
I wonder how much of geographical location for ydna over time, mutates original similar ydna from one nation/region to another

Look at this guy, trying to talk us into believing his daddy is a pure "Veneti"

Look at this guy, trying to talk us into believing his daddy is a pure "Veneti"

are you talking about me or Piero, if it's me , is this meant to be a joke or an insult.?
In regards to veneti, Piero is by far more veneto than me and neither of us are venetian. Piero might even be from the noble family of Fava ( although this is not his surname).
my sole aim here is to find my line prior to venetic or alpine or southern germany or whatever alpine area as noted by geneticists.
I have already been noted as eastern black sea area by some experts.

If this is an issue, I can simply ignore your comments in future, just let me know.

The only 2 x T -M184 ( which are not M-70 ) in europe and middle-east which have 67 or more markers tested.
note: this M184 is the base of all T as all M70 have this M184 marker. Estimation is that only 5% of T is not M70
I heard of only one other M184 in Syria.

As we see on this map again, T located in former Elamite territory. Of course it was likely common among other ancient communities too, like the Phoenicians andSumerians.

Lot of T here, the Sigynnae people of pannonia ( circa 500BC )....Herodotus says they are medes from the medes empire of anatolia......strabo says they are from the caspian sea area.

there name means traders/retailers, but there is a lot in crete who are said to be blacksmiths in making spears with a similar name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigynnae

Could explain the relatively frequent distribution among some Kurds in Anatolia

Could explain the relatively frequent distribution among some Kurds in Anatolia

it seems to me that kurds is under assyrian forum.

this is latest - 9th of September 2013

N=113 09/09/13
25.7% R1b
18.6% J1
15.9% T
13.3% J2
8.0% E1b1b1
8.0% G
4.4% R2a
2.7% Q1b
1.8% R1a
0.9% F
0.9% L

in august it was
N=110 08/08/13
25.5% R1b
18.2% J1
16.4% T
12.7% J2
8.2% E1b1b1
8.2% G
4.5% R2a
2.7% Q1b
1.8% R1a
0.9% F
0.9% L

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_captivity_of_Israel
assyrian territory in brown is also kurdish

As we see on this map again, T located in former Elamite territory. Of course it was likely common among other ancient communities too, like the Phoenicians andSumerians.

it was also azeri and zoraastrian, although the zorastrians commenced in uzbekistan and kyrgystan.

the 10000 jewish war prisoners captured by the babylonians and brought to mesopotamia to live the rest of their lives could have brought later T marker to europe via the romans

This thread has been viewed 104396 times.

Back