National Cultural Profiles

mexiCarlitos is NOT spaniard. He does not write spanish as a spaniard but as a latin american. So you can't stop with your pitiful troll show.

You're giving a pathetic image of the latin american people in this forum. How embarrassing. :useless:

Regards.

mexiCarlitos is NOT spaniard. He does not write spanish as a spaniard but as a latin american. So you can't stop with your pitiful troll show.

You're giving a pathetic image of the latin american people in this forum. How embarrassing. :useless:

Regards.

Please stop your trolling.
I made a comment on bull abuse.

Answer that please!

Don't you have the guts to do that?
Are Spanish people cowards?
Who can only yell cross words?

You still owe me an apologize for the word "buffoon"...

But I have a lot of patience..

Newsflash!!... ancient Celtic Artifact, found in Spain...

small_trollface%20sculpture.jpg

http://pics.blameitonthevoices.com/112010/small_trollface sculpture.jpg

Yes panchis, of course, I am the troll. And there's no corruption in Mexico or violence against women in Latin America, btw.

Newsflash!!... ancient Celtic Artifact, found in Spain...

small_trollface%20sculpture.jpg

crying-baby.jpg

You are making me cry !! Stop, ok ? How can you laugh at our Celticity ? You evil person !!

crying_baby2.jpg

Bla bla bla
The song of the Spanish Troll....

True Crybabies.

Agreed! The barbaric practice of bullfighting which is completely unethical and contrary to all moral principles has to be prohibited in the whole World. Just as the sadistic torture of horses in Spain.

The bull, also called bull designates bull male specimens selected and bred for use in different bullfights, as the bull or bulls. It comes from native breeds of the Iberian Peninsula, known as "Iberian Trunk", which from time immemorial, led the most primitive forms of bullfighting. Some experts believe that is the direct descendant of the uro [citation needed], the ancestor of all existing breeds, and that in addition to its hardiness and its wildlife, he shares many phenotypic characteristics. Other experts question whether it is a breed of cattle than that of the common bull and cow (Bos taurus). Is characterized by defense atavistic instincts and temperament, summarized in the "bravery" and physical attributes such as large antlers and a powerful forward locomotor higher than those of other specimens of cattle.

The Spanish bulls are happier than calves from Belgrade

The bull is a gregarious animal, which is safety and shelter in a pack. After birth, before weaning, the calf will live eight or nine months nurtured and protected by his mother. Since sexual maturity occurs at 16 months ago, shortly after the year are separated males and females, which, from that moment, live in different enclosures. The different ages are referred to specific names: yearlings (one year) eral (two years), Utrera (three years), cuatreños (four years) and cinqueños (five years).

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-8413279253900659983&hl=es&fs=true

In this documentary, "The bull friend" can be seen that our Spanish bulls live better than calves from Belgrade and die with a lot more dignity.

Bullshit talk from spain!

Stop spamming your manure!

Reinfart, sabemos que eres otro inmigrante acomplejado por los problemas que asolan tu continente.

Puedes dejar de disimular.

As the photographs show, the French love of bullfighting.

Bullfighting has some level of popularity in Southern France but not in the northern regions. As far as I know, there is no bullfighting in Northern Spain or Central and Northern Portugal.

Bullfighting has some level of popularity in Southern France but not in the northern regions. As far as I know, there is no bullfighting in Northern Spain or Central and Northern Portugal.

Basque Country
In Euskadi, there are 16 active arenas among which that of Vista Alegre in Bilbao and San Sebastian Illumbe in both first, and those in Vitoria, Eibar and Tolosa, second category. Are held annually between 30 and 40 celebrations. In particular, last season took place 48. In May, he raised with the lehendakari ban the party but it was outright saying "cheers, interest and tradition" behind the world of bullfighting in Euskadi.

As in neighboring Navarra in Bilbao was traditional that the groups would reach the bullring brass bands and contribute to the merriment of the festivities of Semana Grande. The tradition continues in Vitoria where paseillo blouses make up the bullring during the festival of the Virgen Blanca, reports David Miranda.

Asturias
Bullfights in the Plaza de Gijón, second category, awarded annually to 38,800 spectators. Meanwhile, in Oviedo, also second, coalesce to just over 10,000.

Aragon
The Aragonese enjoy in their provincial capitals in a square-class-Zaragoza-and two second-Teruel and Huesca. Over 82,000 spectators attend each year to the Plaza Zaragoza, known as 'The Mercy'. Meanwhile, Teruel and Huesca not exceed 20,000. In total, 77 Aragon celebrations held each year on their wheels.

Galicia
In Galicia Pontevedra can only celebrate bullfights in a square in the second category. With some 25 clubs and over 500 members, there are a social tradition about bullfighting and the San Roque bullring was opened in 1892 and will accommodate up to 7,800 locations, "which for years has been a stalwart José Tomás Victorino and livestock, reports Lara Varela. In total, 29,868 spectators attended the Festival. In La Coruna, which has a multipurpose room in 1991 with capacity for 8,000 spectators, was held an average of 6.5 runs per year, Lugo, one, and in Orense 1.13.

Cantabria
Santander has a bullring in the second category with a history dating back to the late nineteenth century. In 2007 was nearly full of 'no entry' for all celebrations. He wrestled 46 cows, with an average of 10,548 viewers per run. 93.3% of their villages were occupied on each evening of celebration. In total, over 10,548 people a year passed by their lines and steps.

But Santander is not the only tasks that can be seen in Cantabria. That same year there were 21 runs in all its territory (approximately 126 cows).

Castilla y León
The most important bullfights are the University of Salamanca in September, the bulls in the town of Segovia Cuellar, cutting contests, the controversial tradition of the Toro de la Vega Tordesillas (Valladolid) and the Carnaval del Toro City Rodrigo.

Apart from the party itself, Salamanca concentrated 178 of the 241 farms that exist in the Community, which represents one-fifth of those in Spain. The future of the bull and the ecosystem of the rangelands depends largely on the continuity of the party. In Castilla y León, where each year there are more than 2,500 bullfights, nearly 400,000 hectares of pasture dedicated

I have never encountered anything in Galicia or Asturias suggesting that bullfighting is practiced there regularly. If this activity goes on, it is pretty minor.

i think foreigners shouldn't have a say in traditional festivities.
it's like those animalists who complain that siena's horses are treated wrong, and that the palio should be banned for using horses etc.etc.

it's a tradition, there's nothing wrong with it.

i think foreigners shouldn't have a say in traditional festivities.
it's like those animalists who complain that siena's horses are treated wrong, and that the palio should be banned for using horses etc.etc.

it's a tradition, there's nothing wrong with it.

I agree...

I remember that bullfighting is not a creation of Andalusia.

GERMANY
Introduction: Germany is characterized by decentralisation and compartmentalisation. The 16 states (Länder) have considerable autonomy and different lifestyles.
Cultural black holes: The relatively harmless German cultural black hole is national self-trust. This means that a German who meets another German at the other end of the world may place a great deal of trust in him or her, without necessarily checking things.
Communication patterns: The German communication style is frank, open, direct and often loud. Truth comes before diplomacy. Many foreigners are surprised by the directness and honesty of Germans. Arguments are well-thought out, logical and weighty.
Concept of space: Germans need less personal space or independence at work than Scandinavians or Americans, but they enthusiastically protect their rights to what space they have. It should not be reduced, interfered with or invaded by others.
Negotiating characteristics: Germans will arrive at the meeting well-dressed and with a disciplined appearance. You must match this. They will observe hierarchical seating and order of speaking. They compartmentalise their arguments, each member speaking about his/her speciality. They expect your side to do the same. They do not interfere with a colleague’s remarks and generally show good team-work throughout.
Listening habits: Germans have a long attention span when absorbing information and especially like repetition and plenty of background information.
Manners and taboos: The right to privacy, both at home and in one’s office, is paramount. Eccentricity, ostentation, unpunctuality and disobedience are frowned upon.
How to empathise with them: Be frank, truthful and as honest as possible. Respect their bluntness and accept criticism when it is directed towards you. Avoid irony, sarcasm and quick wit. The people of Germany do have a sense of humour, but they do not use it at work. What amuses a German will not get all other cultures laughing too.

I think the description is really good and accurate! (y)
I wouldn't find myself in every behaviour mentioned, but it's true that I have to adjust myself to these points in every day life.

PS: I wasn't aware of the fact that Germans trust each other more than others do when abroad, but yeah, it's true! Many people here are obsessed with genetics, would you perhaps give some explanation that Germans are from their autosomal DNA more closely related to each other than other individuals of European nations are? Perhaps that's also the reason why we go so easily horny for foreigners :grin:. (even if many don't want to admit it!)

I think the description is really good and accurate! (y)
I wouldn't find myself in every behaviour mentioned, but it's true that I have to adjust myself to these points in every day life.

PS: I wasn't aware of the fact that Germans trust each other more than others do when abroad, but yeah, it's true! Many people here are obsessed with genetics, would you perhaps give some explanation that Germans are from their autosomal DNA more closely related to each other than other individuals of European nations are? Perhaps that's also the reason why we go so easily horny for foreigners :grin:.

my immage of germans is that they are loyal people, on which you can count, you can trust them, when they say something is what they think, and if they say they do something, they will do it.
i think they are great workers, and rational as their language is.
it's curious that german language has produced many philosophers, would it have something to do about language structure?

my immage of germans is that they are loyal people, on which you can count, you can trust them, when they say something is what they think, and if they say they do something, they will do it.
i think they are great workers, and rational as their language is.
it's curious that german language has produced many philosophers, would it have something to do about language structure?

mmh, don't know... :unsure:
I don't think philosophy has anything to do with language. Thoughts and expressing these thoughts are two different things. I don't know why Germans do or did so much philosophy, perhaps it's tradition and always passed on. But why it started, I have to philosophize about it... :LOL:

This thread has been viewed 63751 times.

Back