Greatest Spanish contribution(s) to the world ? OFFTOPIC @ ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supporting ETA is unacceptable.

Supporting Spanish fascism is also unacceptable.

There is nothing wrong with Batasuna.

I also am against violent actions, against terrorism.
But the Spanish were always more violent than their counterparts.

The Spanish are still violent today.

So I attack.

If you don't care to deal with certain members, click on the ignore section and proceed accordingly.

@ Cambria.

Being defaming in public as a fascist or a Franco lover with no basis is not nice. Specially from someone who is openly supporting a terrorist band.

Serious measure need to be taken on this guy... far beyond the ignore list.

Regards.

BELGIUM: ETA's political party ally, Batasuna, blames the EU for ETA's decision to end a ceasefire with Spain

Story: The political ally of the armed Basque separatist group ETA said on Wednesday (June 6) in Brussels that they broke the 15-month-old ceasefire, in part, because the European Union had not given enough support to the Basques and ignored injustices committed against their people by the Spanish government.
ETA announced the ceasefire would end at midnight.

Batasuna executive member Karmelo Landa said he was very sorry about the decision.
"After ETA's announcement that it has broken ... Read more

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist/RTV/2007/06/06/RTV845907/?setlng=true

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ECHR upholds Spain ban of Basque separatist parties.

Posted on 7 July, 2009 by Mathias Vermeulen

(Jurist) The European Court of Human Rights last week upheld Spain’s ban of Basque political groups Batasuna and Herri Batasuna for their alleged ties to Basque separatist group ETA. In Herri Batasuna and Batasuna v. Spain, the ECHR considered the political groups’ argument that Spain’s organic laws (LOPP), banning the Batasuna political groups in response to ETA terrorism, violated the their freedom to associate under Articles 10 and 11 of the European Convention on Human Rights.

The court found that since Batasuna and Herri Batasuna had ties to the ETA, the purposes of the groups were contrary to the overall goal of democracy, and refused to extend international condonation to the possible terroristic threats that would be associated with the their re-formation. With regard to the appeal of Spanish electoral groupings associated with Batasuna that were seeking relief from the ECHR on grounds that their freedom of political expression was denied, the court reasoned in Etxeberria and Others v. Spain that since the dissolution of the political parties Batasuna and Herri Batasuna was lawful, the consequences to the electoral groups were foreseeable, warranted, and justified. If the rights of the electoral groups associated with the political parties Batasuna and Herri Batasuna had not been limited, the overall purpose of the LOPP would have been rendered ineffective. The court reached the same result in the case of Herritarren Zerrenda v. Spain. Zerrenda’s standing as a candidate for the European Parliament was barred by LOPP.

http://legalift.wordpress.com/2009/07/07/echr-upholds-spain-ban-of-basque-separatist-parties/

Also with this emoticon
uzi.gif
, you were cowardly implying your support to terrorism.

Regards.

BELGIUM: ETA's political party ally, Batasuna, blames the EU for ETA's decision to end a ceasefire with Spain

Story: The political ally of the armed Basque separatist group ETA said on Wednesday (June 6) in Brussels that they broke the 15-month-old ceasefire, in part, because the European Union had not given enough support to the Basques and ignored injustices committed against their people by the Spanish government.
ETA announced the ceasefire would end at midnight.

Batasuna executive member Karmelo Landa said he was very sorry about the decision.
"After ETA's announcement that it has broken ... Read more

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist/RTV/2007/06/06/RTV845907/?setlng=true

Also with this emoticon
uzi.gif
, you were clearly implying your support to terrorism.

Regards.

You are a clown
It was a joke, and you took the bait.

Of course you took the bait.. As a wannabe falangist hero.

So, eat this..
The Spaniards are the greatest cowards in Europe.
They only can fight a bull by hurting the animal so severe, that it can't defend itself no more.
Bullfighting is the work of cowards and assholes.

And YES, I would be glad to start a 80 year war with Spain again to prove they are assholes.

I may say that you have a very disgusting sense of humour then. Terrorism is not something to take lightly. However, I don't believe you, I think you have just relized that you are most likely to get banned. I think you were either:

- Being serious: Which should be rewarded with a ban for making pro-terrorist propaganda.
- Or trolling: Which should be rewarded with a ban as well due to the forum rule #4. Besides, you keep insisting with your personal attacks against me, and your xenophobic / puerile attacks against spaniards.

Anyways, enjoy your ban.

Regards.

I may say that you have a very disgusting sense of humour then. Terrorism is not something to take lightly. However, I don't believe you, I think you have just relized that you are most likely to get banned. I think you were either:

- Being serious: Which should be rewarded with a ban for making pro-terrorist propaganda.
- Or trolling: Which should be rewarded with a ban as well due to the forum rule #4. Besides, you keep insisting with your personal attacks against me, and your xenophobic / puerile attacks against spaniards.

Anyways, enjoy your ban.

Regards.

Europe still has some accounts to solve with Spain.

Spain was accepted, but it seems we in Europe still have to take some measures to make an end to their fascist thinking.

Don't worry. We will take the necessary steps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 24170 times.

Back