Politics Are you in favour of immigration?

Infact chineses are welcomed.
also they are not prepotent and they don't cry on themselves or on the italian state.

Chinese immigrants can also bring their own set of problems if there is no careful screening of immigrants, the major one is organised crime. And there are still no guarantees with selectivity, quite often it is the wealthier and better educated who are involved in Triads. Triad and other gang culture has become quite a problem in Australia amongst the Chinese and other East Asian communities.

Make birth controls eligal.

lol

What's left is educating youths about this need, make it a civil honor/duty to have two kids or more, and big tax incentives for families with kids.

and

Ban contraceptives!

Hey don't look at me. I made 3 kids already, that's why I'm allowed to have vasectomy. :)

For the rest of white middle class, get busy. :heart::LOL:

Tax incentives for families with kids, or at least for single mums or dads, is something I would strongly support. For the rest, it is not that Europeans don't know they will get in trouble without children later on. But what to do if the basic conditions don't fit?

Here again the difference between the "New World" (USA, Canada, Australia etc.) and the "Old World" (Europe) becomes obvious: I think that the basic infrastructure for children (possibilities to take care of them when working, same applies to elderly people) is better in North America, because flexibility is part of life and culture. This is just starting to develope in Europe.

When you do your studies over here and take your first work experience in a certain field, you will be nailed to it for the rest of your life. Young people in Europe have to be more than careful which sort of studies and jobs they pick on. The result is that they invest a vast number of years into learning, studiyng and practical training. When they are finished and have enough money to raise a family, especially for ladies it gets hard as they don't have that much time anymore until fertility is over.
But life is getting longer, we are getting older and also healthier at a higher age, which means we will still work for decades until we retire. You can't expect a person to do the same job for over 40 or 50 years. [And some even say, you can't spend the same amount of years with the same wife or husband, whoops... shift of values]
But governments and companies here don't have any sympathy for that, simply because it has never been like that.

The problem is even well to be observed in Southern Europe, where traditionally families have been very large and everyone takes care of each other within. So elderly people and children are not that simply given away to other institutions like in Northern Europe. But the spirit of our time doesn't allow you to invest much time into your family, everything is about flexibility, flexibility, flexibility! Or you will end up on the bottom line of society. So what can young people in Southern Europe do? They simply don't produce any children, that's why birth rates are dropping.

This is one of the issues our govs have to set their focus on!

Back to immigration:
I guess that no one here would believe it, but especially in rural areas of Germany we have an extreme shortage of health workers (doctors, nurses, other therapists). This is also an area highly populated by elderly people, and chronical diseases have become somewhat epidemic. Higher production of health workers has already become too late, and the problem will intensify the following years. I think an immigration system similiar to Australia would reduce this problem, but the German government as well as the population shows their full schizophrenic and paranoid mentality in this country, which wasn't founded on immigration: We would like to welcome more doctors from other countries, but each time they arrive, they open their jackets and pull the string of their suicide bombs... :bored:

I think within EU people should be able to go where they want.(which is largely the case) There are loads of Spanish and Polish in Edinburgh and it is only a good thing.

If some lazy Scottish/British person can't compete with them for jobs tough, get more skills, get more experience work harder.

Outside of Europe it should be stopped or reduced drastically. Asylum seekers should be turned away, go to a neighbouring country don't come to the richest country asking for help, is it about you life or your wallet?

I think within EU people should be able to go where they want.(which is largely the case) There are loads of Spanish and Polish in Edinburgh and it is only a good thing.

If some lazy Scottish/British person can't compete with them for jobs tough, get more skills, get more experience work harder.

Outside of Europe it should be stopped or reduced drastically. Asylum seekers should be turned away, go to a neighbouring country don't come to the richest country asking for help, is it about you life or your wallet?

(y)
My point of view!

i'm against intra european immigration instead.
europe is not usa.
also intar european immigartion arises ethnic rivalities.
also southern europeans that move to north europe or north-east europe are not welcomed usually.

The base of development of California was Agriculture and Agroindustry, not high technology or services... tomatoes and carrots were first, not Boing or Hollywood. Those came later.
Maybe, but it departure from the topic

I have meet many Turks that are very well educated and enterprenurial, even when as a group their integration to Europe (i.e. Germany) is cuestioned today. For me it is a big question mark.
Glad that Germans live in harmony with Turks :grin:

Now, I think that a country that should be asking itself about the convenience of having immigration, is Russia, given the population crisis it faces.

I think this will be a very interesting contribution to know your viewpoints, Anton.

Don't worry about Russia, we do not plan to import Muslims from Middle East or Pakistan. These guys are hardly able to integrate into Christian-Atheistic society. Our KGB prefer to increase social spending on mothers and young families in general instead. Birthrate actually growing. The last census showed that from 2000 to 2010 Russia lost only 2-3 million of people (around 1.6%), not so bad for big ex-communist country in transition period. I remember western forecasts screamed some time ago about 10-20 of lost millions.

From today the UK will only take 20,700 skilled workers per year from outside the EU but illegals and asylum seekers are still coming in.

Yes, but on a restrictive basis, with no tolerance for those who immigrate illegally.

From today the UK will only take 20,700 skilled workers per year from outside the EU but illegals and asylum seekers are still coming in.

Glasgow has been directly effected by asylum, some times you'll be lucky to hear English spoken on the buses.

If some lazy Scottish/British person can't compete with them for jobs tough, get more skills, get more experience work harder.QUOTE]

A lot of the time it is not that they can't compete for the jobs, it is simply because they won't.

Were I live for example, all the council jobs repairing roads, all the house painting businesses, much of the building and stonework businesses and much of the olive harvesting is almost entirely done by Albanians, Romanians or Bulgarians. This is not because they can be paid less in wages, on the contrary they demand and receive very good wages. It is because, as a society, Greece has become too educated and there are now a whole range of jobs that many Greeks will no longer work in.

hmmmmm

I Belive that immigration is not the problem,
but slave market is the problem,
As also free travel.

so I believe that Nationality laws should be stronger,
immigration was always,
but what EU needs is control of it,
the last 10 years in Greece I have seen that,
immigrants from other areas come to Greece and Greeks move to other areas, specially north west Europe,
Although seems crazy I believe that is controled by a system
Europeans don't born enough children,
so cheap labor hands are needed, so system is using Greece turkey south italy and spain, as 1rst devastating area, and then the absorve them in industrial north,
I am not talking about ex-east block countries cause they are considered Europe and Eu most of them,

in USA when immigration was in high ratios, industrialization was on,
today most Ohio metal companies are sold, and many other industries also,
the strange is that more industrial areas are Far Asia, but many people do not immigrate there, why?
so maybe modern immigration is the dream of fortune hunters, not workers, due to strong Euro, or Bank and industries want them as cheap labors,
in the Economy laws we find that,
so cheap labors, that are illegal, meaning they are afraid to protest or complain
are the ideal workers for dangerous or hard working,
on the other hand, who can compare chinese production, in a system that in isolated areas people work just for 2 cups of rise, or india, where people use old time metal saws to cut ships for metal,
so immigrants are helping Bank and Industy Godfathers,
But with out them then areas became isolated and lose polycultural connections that open mind,
so the problem is not immigration, but
UNCONTROLED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION,

when a state that has more 20% unemployment, is accepting new immigrants,
then soon revolt and troubles will broke,
so I believe that a EU organisation that should control immigration and not give nationalities that easy should be established,
and use the media of non EU to stop immigration, by showing small videos of what illegal immigration is, and what was the luck of many illegal immigrants,

Without immigration all development dies. Some EU countries are in big trouble when it comes to birth rates… and one of them is Italy with a birth rate of 1,2 I believe it is. And it need to be at 2,1.

In Demark its at around 1,8 still we have a big problem in the next 10 years. We have the so called baby-boomer generations that will retire. With the result of for every person working we will have 2 on pension. So in Denmark we will crash and burn if we don’t get immigrants.

Italy needs big reforms when it comes to the birth rate. Government needs to have incentives to increase it or there won’t be Italians.

And your Idea of a protectionist society is the formula for a country to fail. Examples of countries like that are North Korea, Albania under communist dictatorship. And if all were forced back to were they are from the world economy would crash and burn.

I don't know where you got your numbers from, but they don't fit the numbers I'm looking at. The birth rate in Europe has increased over the last year and in the countries you mention the fertility rate has increased aswell. Like in italy the numbers I found says the fertility rate is 1.42. Still it is far below the replacement level of 2.1.

Are you in favour of immigration?
both of people who migrate in your country and your connationals who migrate in other countries...

Yes, but not nearly as many as todays numbers espesially with the bad economic times in Europe and the high unemployment rates. Europe should try and become as udependent on immigration as possible and instead take in fewer and better immigrants than we do today.

I strongly support illegal immigrants. It is now illegal to travel accross the planet we share. That shall be abolished, right of free movement is the basic human right. If you have no weapons with yourself you are welcome to enter my country, that is my philosophy. If you break the law, you will be treated equally like everyone else who does that - brought to Court with your right to fair trial and sentenced to the punishment that fits the crime.

What if many likes your country and 100 million will come, or maybe a billion, lol. See, like many things in our world, they sound beautiful on paper, but they won't work in real life.

I strongly support illegal immigrants. It is now illegal to travel accross the planet we share. That shall be abolished, right of free movement is the basic human right. If you have no weapons with yourself you are welcome to enter my country, that is my philosophy. If you break the law, you will be treated equally like everyone else who does that - brought to Court with your right to fair trial and sentenced to the punishment that fits the crime.

These guys are first in queue, take them first, such a lovely people
View attachment 4793
View attachment 4794
View attachment 4795

:LOL:

If they hurt anybody or use hate speech or in any other way break the law they shall be brought to court like everyone else and sentenced on the punishment that fits the crime. There's nothing complexed in it. Everyone is equal before the law.

Again, what if they are tolerant, but 100 million tolerant nice people will come, or a billion? Do you have room there?!
How will you chose which one to let in? Lottery? Higher IQ or hygiene?

Let's say Germany opened it's borders, just to share the planet and basic human rights. How many you think, would come from around the world?
If 2 billion of humans live on a dollar or or two a day on this planet, how many would hesitate to be poor in Germany, living on their social net? The only limitation would be to get the money for trip to Germany, lol.

Rostko, try thinking about all aspects of the issue and not only how nice it sounds on paper!

Again, what if they are tolerant, but 100 million tolerant nice people will come, or a billion? Do you have room there?!

Let's say Germany opened it's borders, just to share the planet and basic human rights. How many you think, would come from around the world?
If 2 billion of humans live on a dollar or or two a day on this planet, how many would hesitate to be poor in Germany, living on their social net? The only limitation would be to get the money for trip to Germany, lol.

Rostko, try thinking about all aspects of the issue and not only how nice it sounds on paper!

Liberals don't care about such "little things" as 100 millions of immigrants from black continent for example, they cares only about their dogmas.

Well, that's a good thing, in my opinion - hundred million new taxpayers! That way, state would be able to handle the social issues better, because it would get more money from the taxes.

This thread has been viewed 36892 times.

Back