Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 91

Thread: Turkish Dna, Research of Haplogroups C, E, G, I, J, L, N, Q, R and T

  1. #51
    Viscount iapetoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-01-11
    Location
    Katerini Pieria Makedonia
    Posts
    890


    Ethnic group
    Greeks
    Country: Greece



    Quote Originally Posted by aynurrzepa View Post
    Hi, sorry I could not understand what you wrote.. :-( Could you please re-phrase?
    yes modern Turk scientists slowly are talking about the things you don't see,
    they are afraid to speak due to army fear, but the more Turkey becomes democratic, the more they speak,
    the old Turkish army speech of Pan-turkish of all non IE etc slowly proves a hoax,

    Just think Anonymous attacked Turkey caused IT IS STILL THE COUNTRY WITH MOST Numerous FORBITEN SITES,
    that is because although modern turk politician try to bring democracy army still controls the state

    there many sites and blogs etc who are forbiden to turks to enter,
    before 1 month anonymous were after your state for censorship
    good scientists are push to back scene, or afraid to talk
    cause some generals force them what to say and what don't

    do you know where live the cumans?
    do you know with which families are connected?

    Bosna and Albania are Islamic countries, we all now that, muslimanized at Ottoman times,
    But what makes you believe that they are turks?

    islamic culture does not make you a turk

  2. #52
    Elite member
    Join Date
    14-11-10
    Posts
    2,508

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a1a1
    MtDNA haplogroup
    HV2a1 +G13708A

    Ethnic group
    Kurdish
    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by archaiocapilos View Post
    Hahaha!!! Did you notice that this guy is trying to prove that R, I, J and G origin from Turks? I knew that Turks are not that good with science but he has overcome any other Turk i have known so far.
    Some People may now understand with what sort of people we have to deal back home. I dont claim that the majority is like this but 10% of this Guys are enough to make your life a hell with their theories.

  3. #53
    Junior Member Emi's Avatar
    Join Date
    28-07-11
    Posts
    7


    Country: United States



    I'm new to this site, just stumbled upon it when researching I1*. My father's Y-DNA belongs to this group based on 23andMe results. As far as we know, his father and grandfather are from the Black Sea in Turkey -around Giresun-. Any idea whether I1* is common in this region? They were Muslims, though not religious.

  4. #54
    Satyavrata Maciamo's Avatar
    Join Date
    17-07-02
    Location
    Lothier
    Posts
    9,470


    Ethnic group
    Italo-celto-germanic
    Country: Belgium - Brussels



    Quote Originally Posted by Emi View Post
    I'm new to this site, just stumbled upon it when researching I1*. My father's Y-DNA belongs to this group based on 23andMe results. As far as we know, his father and grandfather are from the Black Sea in Turkey -around Giresun-. Any idea whether I1* is common in this region? They were Muslims, though not religious.
    I1 is a typically Germanic/Scandinavian haplogroup. There is a small percentage of I1 around the Black Sea, in the Balkans and Russia, and we were justly discussing a few days ago about how I1 go to the region. My conclusion was that it the Goths in the 4th and 5th century, and the Swedish Vikings in the 11th and 12th century who brought this haplogroup to the Black Sea region.
    My book selection---Follow me on Facebook and Twitter --- My profile on Academia.edu and on ResearchGate ----Check Wa-pedia's Japan Guide
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?", Winston Churchill.

  5. #55
    Junior Member Emi's Avatar
    Join Date
    28-07-11
    Posts
    7


    Country: United States



    Maciamo, thank you for your reply. Can you help me understand what the difference between belonging to I1 versus I1* is? Does the latter imply the genes were tested for all subclads but failed to fit into any category?

    I'm a bit confused, and wonder whether there's a website that can complement 23andMe results with more up to date haplogroup information.
    Last edited by Emi; 13-08-11 at 06:58.

  6. #56
    Great Adventurer sparkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    17-02-11
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,251

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2c1 PF3892+ (Swiss)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U4a (Cornish)

    Ethnic group
    3/4 Colonial American, 1/8 Cornish, 1/8 Welsh
    Country: USA - California



    Quote Originally Posted by Emi View Post
    Can you help me understand what the difference between belonging to I1 versus I1* is? Does the latter imply, the genes were tested for all subclads but failed to fit into any category?
    Yep. I1 has a very recent TMRCA and has an expansion that dates quite closely to its TMRCA, so unsurprisingly, there is still a lot of I1* to be explored and placed into new subclades.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emi View Post
    I'm a but confused, and wonder whether there's a website that can complement 23andMe results with more up to date haplogrouping information.
    The first places I would look are the FTDNA Project, Nordvedt's resources (check out "Tree and Map for Hg I" in particular), and the Haplogroup I mailing list. Some of those can get quite technical, but plenty of people on forums like this (and on the mailing list itself) are around to help you make sense of it all.

  7. #57
    Regular Member Dale Cooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    22-03-11
    Location
    Zadar, (Dalmatia) Croatia
    Posts
    49

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a1b

    Ethnic group
    Croatian
    Country: Croatia



    Quote Originally Posted by TurkmenCopur View Post
    My purpose wasnt to define the subgroups, but instead defining the main haplogroups. With athey predictor seems to be the most trustable program for this purpose. Like your comment about Grave 32A, athey predictor gave 42.0% probability of I. But still it is the highest frequency chance. The other 3 have probability frequencies of 91.0%, 71.6% and 88.3%. And the maps are also not based on subgroups, instead using only main haplogroup I.

    As for Bosniacs, historians have proven that Bosniacs are of Turk origin, probably of Kuman Kipchak tribe. And it is well known, that Hun Turks from Western Hun Empire, have settled and stayed in Central Europe/Balkans area.
    Can I ask you a favor? Plz stop spreading your propaganda here because you look very funny... how can you say that I2a2 haplogroup have anything to do with Turks, are you crazy or what? Turks don't have I2a2 hg above 4%!!!, hey... 4% :) I2a2 is haplogroup from Europe, it didn't came with turks, that's the most crazy thing I have ever heard in genetic... EVER.

    You should be banned from this site because of your false turkish nationalism racist propaganda... I mean, what kind of idiot you have to be, to claim that I2a2 which is present in Croatia 45%, Bosnia 50%, and in parts of Moldova and Ukraine, "came with Turks", who have it in Turkey 4%... hahahah, I mean... WTF?

    You know what is the real truth? the real truth is that you turks, every "european" haplogroup you have, you asimilated it trough your conquest of Anatolia and parts of Balkan, that's the real truth... your original genetic, still very present in some parts of turkey like central turkey is of mongol origin, as ofcourse you origin is, a turko-mongol.

    The only thing you Turks ever brougth to some balkan countries like Albania, Bulgaria etc is haplogroup J1 in small percentages in this countries... and also J2 which you brought from anatolia, even though that HG was already present in south europe... but this J1 which is of arabic-semitic origin, is the only thing you turks ever brought to Europe, due to your mixing with arabs trough centuries of conquest in middle east.

    CIAO
    Last edited by Dale Cooper; 21-10-11 at 14:16.

  8. #58
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    22-09-10
    Location
    ankara
    Age
    41
    Posts
    221


    Ethnic group
    hun
    Country: Turkey



    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
    You know what is the real truth? the real truth is that you turks, every "european" haplogroup you have, you asimilated it trough your conquest of Anatolia and parts of Balkan, that's the real truth... your original genetic, still very present in some parts of turkey like central turkey is of mongol origin, as ofcourse you origin is, a turko-mongol.

    The only thing you Turks every brougth to some balkan countries like Albania, Bulgaria etc is haplogroup J1 in small percentages in this countries... and also J2 which you brought from anatolia, even though that HG was already present in south europe... but this J1 which is of arabic-semitic origin, is the only thing you turks ever brought to Europe, due to your mixing with arabs trough centuries of conquest in middle east.

    CIAO
    i agree with you about "I2a2" stuff, although you are too harsh in selecting words, but... there are some conflicts in your idea.

    1- how can turkish origin people brings J1 to europe since J1 belongs to arabia, caucasia and mesopotomia?
    2- how could you explain the considerably higher J1 rates in france, italy, portugal where ottoman did not invade?
    3- can you give a link showing the corelation between the central anatolia vs "turco-mongol" genetic similarities?

  9. #59
    Regular Member Dale Cooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    22-03-11
    Location
    Zadar, (Dalmatia) Croatia
    Posts
    49

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a1b

    Ethnic group
    Croatian
    Country: Croatia



    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian View Post
    i agree with you about "I2a2" stuff, although you are too harsh in selecting words, but... there are some conflicts in your idea.

    1- how can turkish origin people brings J1 to europe since J1 belongs to arabs, caucasians, mesopotiams.?
    2- how could you explain the considerably higher J1 rates in france, italy, portugal where ottoman did not invade?
    3- can you give a link showing the corelation between the central anatolia vs "turco-mongol" genetic similarities?
    1. I apologize if I was little bit harsh, but that guy really upset my nerves :) anyway... didn't I said how Turks brought J1 to some countries in south east europe? before turks invaded european byzantine part of empire and before they even conqured byzantine western part of anatolia, they were in conflicts on east with arabs, mixing, fighting etc... after that, Ottomans invaded Byzantines, same ottomans who were mixing with arabs on some levels, not great levels, but considerable enough...

    2. J1 is present in Portugal (not much, only 3%), due to moorish conquest of Iberian peninsula, same thing goes with Sicily and south Italy, so it's not all Italy, only south Italy with 5% percentage of J1 due to Arabian conquest of Sicily, there is no other explenation...

    J2 was already present there long time before arabs came, but J1 came with arabs...

    and about France, I really don't know where can you find J1 in France above 1%?

    3. Turks in Anatolia have around 10% of J1, which is result of mixing with arabs on some level, later brought to some Balkan countries but not on great level, not above 5% anywhere in Europe. I'm not an exepert in Turkish genetic when it comes about "non-european" haplogroups, but I know that turks in general have around 30% of "non-european" genes, in terms of genes not related anywhere in Europe, haplogroups like J1, T, Q etc...

    All of "european" haplogroups in Anatolia and european Turkey around Istanbul, such as J2 (highest amongst turks), E1b1b, G2a is asimilated by original turks from original autohtone pre-ottoman society of anatolia.

    For example, turks doesn't have I2a2 above 5%, I1 is 0%, I2b is 0%, R1a is around 6% because of slavic migrations there durin ottoman empire, G2a is 11% (most dominant in Ossetia and Georgia), also due to the fact of mixing with those people there...

    But, turks have 16% of R1b, my explanation of that is turks got it from Armenians, who have high percentege of that R1b on east.

    That's about all...

  10. #60
    Elite member
    Join Date
    07-11-12
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,378

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1b2a* (inferred)

    Country: Germany



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Actually, I must disagree. There are strong reasons to assume that J1 and T were possibly in Europe along of G2a with the Neolithic farmers. Alternatively, there's also a good match between the distributions of J1, T and E1b in many places.

  11. #61
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    22-09-10
    Location
    ankara
    Age
    41
    Posts
    221


    Ethnic group
    hun
    Country: Turkey



    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
    1. I apologize if I was little bit harsh, but that guy really upset my nerves :) anyway... didn't I said how Turks brought J1 to some countries in south east europe? before turks invaded european byzantine part of empire and before they even conqured byzantine western part of anatolia, they were in conflicts on east with arabs, mixing, fighting etc... after that, Ottomans invaded Byzantines, same ottomans who were mixing with arabs on some levels, not great levels, but considerable enough...

    2. J1 is present in Portugal (not much, only 3%), due to moorish conquest of Iberian peninsula, same thing goes with Sicily and south Italy, so it's not all Italy, only south Italy with 5% percentage of J1 due to Arabian conquest of Sicily, there is no other explenation...

    J2 was already present there long time before arabs came, but J1 came with arabs...

    and about France, I really don't know where can you find J1 in France above 1%?

    3. Turks in Anatolia have around 10% of J1, which is result of mixing with arabs on some level, later brought to some Balkan countries but not on great level, not above 5% anywhere in Europe. I'm not an exepert in Turkish genetic when it comes about "non-european" haplogroups, but I know that turks in general have around 30% of "non-european" genes, in terms of genes not related anywhere in Europe, haplogroups like J1, T, Q etc...

    All of "european" haplogroups in Anatolia and european Turkey around Istanbul, such as J2 (highest amongst turks), E1b1b, G2a is asimilated by original turks from original autohtone pre-ottoman society of anatolia.

    For example, turks doesn't have I2a2 above 5%, I1 is 0%, I2b is 0%, R1a is around 6% because of slavic migrations there durin ottoman empire, G2a is 11% (most dominant in Ossetia and Georgia), also due to the fact of mixing with those people there...

    But, turks have 16% of R1b, my explanation of that is turks got it from Armenians, who have high percentege of that R1b on east.

    That's about all...
    i am also not expert on any kind of genetics topic. so lets check together at least these links:

    http://www.eupedia.com/europe/origin...s_europe.shtml
    http://www.rastider.com/wp-content/u...p-Haritasi.png
    http://www.genebase.com/learning/article/11

    and then go on discussion :)

  12. #62
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    14-05-14
    Location
    İstanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    30


    Country: Turkey



    1 members found this post helpful.
    As a Cuman/Kipchak/Turkic from Turkey, you guys have so many absurd talking here.. I've read your comments and you guys don't even know what the haplogroups are.
    Genetics haplogroups(eye type, eye color, hair type, hair color, finger type etc.) : A to Z yes.
    Y-DNA: your father's ancestry, father's DNA(your racial-generic DNA)
    MT-DNA: your mother's DNA, it just effects your genetics... not your ancestry.
    The people who have R DNA in Germany: Celts of Germany.
    Turkic DNA haplogroups: R1a, R1b ... it doesn't mean "If the R haplogroups from same class", the Greek named "Iapetoc" was trying to confuse the thinks of you guys. An advice from me to you, if you're discussing about the Turks, don't trust what Greeks say (Historical events among Turks<-Turkics and Greeks)
    I DNA(Y-DNA=Racial): Germanic DNA"
    R DNA: Turkic(You know: Oghuzes and Kipchaks), Celtic(Some British, German) , Sarmat, Alan, Basque(Some Spanish), Galician(Some Spanish), Thrace(Alexander the Great), Etruscan(Rome founders), Trojan(some sources: Franks), Viking(Rus founders and some Scandinavians), Serb(I think they're descended from Turkic/Avars)"
    ___________________
    First of all R1a, which is found among Kyrgyz Turks about 60-70%, Shor Turks 58.8%, Teleuts Turks 55.3%, Altai Turks 53.1%. Bashkirs are an exception, they have 86% R1b. The non-Mongoloid skulls found by archeologists in the most ancient layers of Altai and Central Asia only prove that the Türks from the very beginning were both Mongoloids, and non-Mongoloids.
    If u'r intersted in further reading I'd recomend you:
    M. Zakiev, Origin of Türks and Tatars: Part 1, First chapter


    http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplog...A.shtml#Turkic
    Andronovo:http://cache.eupedia.com/images/cont...ration_map.jpg

    Some people have meant here to confuse you again "The Turks have lived in the far east, how could they've R DNA so related with Westerns"
    I'm going to answer:

    Turanian culture: Steppe-nomadic culture
    Celt: Nomad
    Sarmatian: Nomad
    Thrace: Nomad
    Etruscan-Trojan: Nomad
    Hun: Nomad (Turkic)
    Scythian: Nomad (Central Asian arms of Scythians: The Turks, Turkic tribes)
    Viking:Nomad
    ___________
    Central Asia grave genetic DNA researches:
    Xiaohe: R %100
    I call the people who have R DNA as: They're Turanian because they've same ancestry with us, according to some Europeans(like Hitler, I think he was Turkic Khazar: Ashkenazi Jew): we all who have R DNA are Aryans.

  13. #63
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    13-01-12
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    943

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    proly R1B

    Ethnic group
    Romanian
    Country: Romania



    Quote Originally Posted by sonici View Post
    As a Cuman/Kipchak/Turkic from Turkey, you guys have so many absurd talking here.. I've read your comments and you guys don't even know what the haplogroups are.
    Genetics haplogroups(eye type, eye color, hair type, hair color, finger type etc.) : A to Z yes.
    Y-DNA: your father's ancestry, father's DNA(your racial-generic DNA)
    MT-DNA: your mother's DNA, it just effects your genetics... not your ancestry.
    The people who have R DNA in Germany: Celts of Germany.
    Turkic DNA haplogroups: R1a, R1b ... it doesn't mean "If the R haplogroups from same class", the Greek named "Iapetoc" was trying to confuse the thinks of you guys. An advice from me to you, if you're discussing about the Turks, don't trust what Greeks say (Historical events among Turks<-Turkics and Greeks)
    I DNA(Y-DNA=Racial): Germanic DNA"
    R DNA: Turkic(You know: Oghuzes and Kipchaks), Celtic(Some British, German) , Sarmat, Alan, Basque(Some Spanish), Galician(Some Spanish), Thrace(Alexander the Great), Etruscan(Rome founders), Trojan(some sources: Franks), Viking(Rus founders and some Scandinavians), Serb(I think they're descended from Turkic/Avars)"
    ___________________
    First of all R1a, which is found among Kyrgyz Turks about 60-70%, Shor Turks 58.8%, Teleuts Turks 55.3%, Altai Turks 53.1%. Bashkirs are an exception, they have 86% R1b. The non-Mongoloid skulls found by archeologists in the most ancient layers of Altai and Central Asia only prove that the Türks from the very beginning were both Mongoloids, and non-Mongoloids.
    If u'r intersted in further reading I'd recomend you:
    M. Zakiev, Origin of Türks and Tatars: Part 1, First chapter


    http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplog...A.shtml#Turkic
    Andronovo:http://cache.eupedia.com/images/cont...ration_map.jpg

    Some people have meant here to confuse you again "The Turks have lived in the far east, how could they've R DNA so related with Westerns"
    I'm going to answer:

    Turanian culture: Steppe-nomadic culture
    Celt: Nomad
    Sarmatian: Nomad
    Thrace: Nomad
    Etruscan-Trojan: Nomad
    Hun: Nomad (Turkic)
    Scythian: Nomad (Central Asian arms of Scythians: The Turks, Turkic tribes)
    Viking:Nomad
    ___________
    Central Asia grave genetic DNA researches:
    Xiaohe: R %100
    I call the people who have R DNA as: They're Turanian because they've same ancestry with us, according to some Europeans(like Hitler, I think he was Turkic Khazar: Ashkenazi Jew): we all who have R DNA are Aryans.
    Lol,are you serious with Aryans superior race?
    You should know that most high-tech factories are in East Asia,not in Germany,neither in Poland,where R1A is very high.
    Highest speed train from the world,is in China,Taiwan manufactured electronics are known for being best,Japan made cars,between best and so on.
    Original Turkic people were mostly Mongoloid,I think.
    And Hitler's theory with Mongoloid people being untermenschen is just pure idiocy,read above,about the mongoloid race achievements,you know,most competitive people in the world are in Singapore,which are mostly Mongoloid race.

  14. #64
    Baron
    Join Date
    19-05-12
    Posts
    310


    Country: Canada



    Junk post. Evidence is pointing towards Turkics and other Mongoloid people being Q1a, but on top of that C3, N1b, and on some rare occassions O3 will sneak in there too.
    R1a/R1b are European types which originated in the western southern most steppes. The East Asians (Turks, Mongols) were further north and east.

  15. #65
    Advisor LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,295

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Quote Originally Posted by sonici View Post
    As a Cuman/Kipchak/Turkic from Turkey, you guys have so many absurd talking here.. I've read your comments and you guys don't even know what the haplogroups are.
    Genetics haplogroups(eye type, eye color, hair type, hair color, finger type etc.) : A to Z yes.
    Y-DNA: your father's ancestry, father's DNA(your racial-generic DNA)
    It has nothing much to do with race, there is mostly stuff related to being a man, the differences between man and women. Only kids with Y DNA become men. Keep in mind that Y DNA contains 2% of genom. You have to start looking at autosomal DNA, the remaining 98% of genetic information for more info.


    MT-DNA: your mother's DNA, it just effects your genetics... not your ancestry.
    All our DNA comes from our ancestors, making it inherently ancestral. However it is genetic ancestry and has nothing to do with cultural one.

    The people who have R DNA in Germany: Celts of Germany.
    As I said above Y DNA has nothing to do with cultural ancestry, such as being German or Celt. Have a look here, R1b is a major haplogroup in some places in Africa. Black Africans can have R1b haplogroup or any other. It just depends on who your father is.
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

  16. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    22-02-13
    Posts
    553


    Country: Albania



    Turkey is a multinational state. Any Dna study is senseless. Its known beyond any reasonable doubt that large numbers of Albanians, Greeks, Bosnians, Serbs, Arabs, Armenians, Georgians, Iranians, Kurd, Bulgarians, Slav Macedonians,Idians, Blacks, Egytians, reside in Turkey. They are mixed up with Turkic people of Middle ages. Haplogroup E v13 in Turkey is mainly, Alb,Greek, Bulgarin, Bosnian contribution.

  17. #67
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    14-05-14
    Location
    İstanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    30


    Country: Turkey



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by mihaitzateo View Post
    Lol,are you serious with Aryans superior race?
    You should know that most high-tech factories are in East Asia,not in Germany,neither in Poland,where R1A is very high.
    Highest speed train from the world,is in China,Taiwan manufactured electronics are known for being best,Japan made cars,between best and so on.
    Original Turkic people were mostly Mongoloid,I think.
    And Hitler's theory with Mongoloid people being untermenschen is just pure idiocy,read above,about the mongoloid race achievements,you know,most competitive people in the world are in Singapore,which are mostly Mongoloid race.
    ahahaha, you can't prove me: "R1a" is very high in Poland..
    I haven't said Aryan race is superior, these are human made words.. by Adolf Hitler. But every religious person should know as all the holy books(Bible,Torah,Quran) say: Gog&Magog race is superior&invader&leader race.. so
    "Mongoloid" is a geograpical(asian) eye type, not race type.. also "White-Black-Yellow" aren't race types too, those are differential terms.. "color racists". Race is lineage for me.. warriorism, comes from ancestry.. Race=Lineage is Y-DNA haplogroups for science.
    Animals(that can't talk, not civilized) --->> Cats(class): Lion race-Tiger race-Bobcat race-Pet cat race)", Birds(class): " etc..
    Humans(Class) --->> Turanian race(Hun=Turk, Celt, Sarmat, Etruscan, Trojan, Thrace, Viking, Basque, Galicia <- Y-DNA: R), Germanic race(Y-DNA: I) etc.
    Ancient Turks: Europid(Skull) with Mongoloid(eye type)" ..
    Grave DNA researches about proto-Turks: Y-DNA "R" haplogroup with "Europid(skull)-Mongoloid(eye)" type, yes it can be they mixed but still their paternal(Y-DNA = Racial) ancestry is Turkic
    Xiaohe(China) graveyards: %100 R DNA
    Europid with Mongoloid, from Central Asia of 1-5century(Hun period): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Eu...ntury_a.d..jpg
    Adolf Hitler was an Ashkenazi Jew, he is related with Turkic tribes, but I won't talk more about his ancestry, if you research you'll find somethings. And also Vlad Drakula(Vlad III) was a Turkic Cuman from Basarab Dynasty.
    If Black Africans can have Y-DNA, good detect! which means they have same paternal=racial ancestry with us! I'm not differential racist, I never separate people according to color.. and Y-DNA what race is..
    Last edited by sonici; 13-09-14 at 00:11.

  18. #68
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    14-05-14
    Location
    İstanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    30


    Country: Turkey



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    It has nothing much to do with race, there is mostly stuff related to being a man, the differences between man and women. Only kids with Y DNA become men. Keep in mind that Y DNA contains 2% of genom. You have to start looking at autosomal DNA, the remaining 98% of genetic information for more info.


    All our DNA comes from our ancestors, making it inherently ancestral. However it is genetic ancestry and has nothing to do with cultural one.

    As I said above Y DNA has nothing to do with cultural ancestry, such as being German or Celt. Have a look here, R1b is a major haplogroup in some places in Africa. Black Africans can have R1b haplogroup or any other. It just depends on who your father is.
    First, this map is general that means nonsense... does this map make DNA test for +70million population of Turkey?? really good experience. How imporant we have different genetics=eye color, eye type, hair type.. Don't we have same paternal ancestry with Y-DNA R haplogroup??
    Y-DNA is paternal=racial DNA, genetics(hair type-color, eye type-color, body type) are different from this thing. Where does sperm come? then you have to think with your brain to understand it.
    You can find with genetics which races your ancestors mixed with.. also these are your genetic type from the races that your ancestors mixed with.
    Y-DNA: is your paternal ancestry, the beginning of humanity.

  19. #69
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    14-05-14
    Location
    İstanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    30


    Country: Turkey



    Quote Originally Posted by albanopolis View Post
    Turkey is a multinational state. Any Dna study is senseless. Its known beyond any reasonable doubt that large numbers of Albanians, Greeks, Bosnians, Serbs, Arabs, Armenians, Georgians, Iranians, Kurd, Bulgarians, Slav Macedonians,Idians, Blacks, Egytians, reside in Turkey. They are mixed up with Turkic people of Middle ages. Haplogroup E v13 in Turkey is mainly, Alb,Greek, Bulgarin, Bosnian contribution.
    Hahahah! saying "Dna study is senseless." you're another ultra ignorant..
    Y-DNA is your paternal=racial ancestry, your racial features come from your father but genetic features(hair type-color, eye type-color) from both..! Then, yes.. Turkey is a multi-ethnic country with %65-70 Turkic population(50-55 million) there were Turkic Cumans from Georgian nation who my ancestors were one of them. Because of our genetics and we haven't related with Pontic Greeks according to my father

  20. #70
    Advisor LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,295

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonici View Post
    First, this map is general that means nonsense... does this map make DNA test for +70million population of Turkey?? really good experience. How imporant we have different genetics=eye color, eye type, hair type.. Don't we have same paternal ancestry with Y-DNA R haplogroup??
    Y-DNA is paternal=racial DNA, genetics(hair type-color, eye type-color, body type) are different from this thing. Where does sperm come? then you have to think with your brain to understand it.
    You can find with genetics which races your ancestors mixed with.. also these are your genetic type from the races that your ancestors mixed with.
    Y-DNA: is your paternal ancestry, the beginning of humanity.
    No it is not. Y DNA is only 2% of all DNA and doesn't seem to contain any phenotype, physical characteristics that make differences between races. This is what science says. It is autosomal DNA that makes us different, not the uniparental markers.

  21. #71
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    14-05-14
    Location
    İstanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    30


    Country: Turkey



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    No it is not. Y DNA is only 2% of all DNA and doesn't seem to contain any phenotype, physical characteristics that make differences between races. This is what science says. It is autosomal DNA that makes us different, not the uniparental markers.
    What?, What?? I haven't ever seen an ignorant like you in my all life, zuhahahaha
    "Y-DNA is paternal" "Paternal is Y-DNA" .... NO-->> %, THERE IS NO % ABOUT Y-DNA haplogroups, Y-DNA means your father's paternal ancestry!!
    Sperm=from father(Y-DNA) .... How can I explain it to you, you ignorantistic???
    Characteristic=personal, not racial.
    Culture=personal, growning type..
    Racial features(paternal=Y-DNA): being warrior, being invader.. because you're sperm of your father, you're just a part of your father.
    Genetic DNA: physical look"
    MTDNA: Your mother's DNA, women have not Y-DNA haplogroup.. you can't see it in them during DNA tests, Mothers are just carrier.
    You're not a DNA professor, then so much ignorant about DNA haplogroups.. I'm a Turanist, and so much caring about races&DNA haplogroups.
    A-Z <- genetic haplogroups are different than Y-DNA&MTDNA haplogroups.
    Your R DNA says you have same ancestry with Turkic people and so many Europeans, probably you're a Trojan Frank or Celtic British? who knows?? do you have "genetic" hairy type about %1-%100?? your comments about Y-DNA shows you're anti "Race", you're against the "Race", you're moving with your feelings about what's Y-DNA .... so leave the feelings then talk me about the subject. who are you? Celtic European, or Scandinavian Viking or Trojan Frank?
    -----
    As I said, Animals(that can't talk, not civilized) --->> Cats(class): Lion race[White Lion, Yellow Lion]-Tiger race[Bengal Tiger, Siberian Tiger, White Tiger]-Bobcat race-Pet cat race", Birds(class): " etc..
    Humans(Class) --->> Turanian race(Hun=Turk, Celt, Sarmat, Etruscan, Trojan, Thrace, Viking, Basque, Galicia <- Y-DNA: R), Germanic race(Y-DNA: I) etc.

  22. #72
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    14-05-14
    Location
    İstanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    30


    Country: Turkey



    Quote Originally Posted by Emi View Post
    I'm new to this site, just stumbled upon it when researching I1*. My father's Y-DNA belongs to this group based on 23andMe results. As far as we know, his father and grandfather are from the Black Sea in Turkey -around Giresun-. Any idea whether I1* is common in this region? They were Muslims, though not religious.
    Old but interesting, my hometown is Giresun too.. but there were Greeks and Armenians here during WWI, my mother's ancestors are from Sivas-Erzincan cities of Turkey, southern of Giresun.. I wondered if your ancestors are Turkic, Greek or Armenian. My father's ancestors are Georgian "Cuman/Kipchak/Turks" who have invaded Pontic Greek empire.

  23. #73
    Elite member hope's Avatar
    Join Date
    19-02-12
    Posts
    713


    Country: UK - Northern Ireland



    2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonici View Post
    What?, What?? I haven't ever seen an ignorant like you in my all life, zuhahahaha
    "Y-DNA is paternal" "Paternal is Y-DNA" .... NO-->> %, THERE IS NO % ABOUT Y-DNA haplogroups, Y-DNA means your father's paternal ancestry!!
    Sperm=from father(Y-DNA) .... How can I explain it to you, you ignorantistic???
    Characteristic=personal, not racial.
    Culture=personal, growning type..
    Racial features(paternal=Y-DNA): being warrior, being invader.. because you're sperm of your father, you're just a part of your father.
    Genetic DNA: physical look"
    MTDNA: Your mother's DNA, women have not Y-DNA haplogroup.. you can't see it in them during DNA tests, Mothers are just carrier.
    You're not a DNA professor, then so much ignorant about DNA haplogroups.. I'm a Turanist, and so much caring about races&DNA haplogroups.
    A-Z <- genetic haplogroups are different than Y-DNA&MTDNA haplogroups.
    Your R DNA says you have same ancestry with Turkic people and so many Europeans, probably you're a Trojan Frank or Celtic British? who knows?? do you have "genetic" hairy type about %1-%100?? your comments about Y-DNA shows you're anti "Race", you're against the "Race", you're moving with your feelings about what's Y-DNA .... so leave the feelings then talk me about the subject. who are you? Celtic European, or Scandinavian Viking or Trojan Frank?
    -----
    As I said, Animals(that can't talk, not civilized) --->> Cats(class): Lion race[White Lion, Yellow Lion]-Tiger race[Bengal Tiger, Siberian Tiger, White Tiger]-Bobcat race-Pet cat race", Birds(class): " etc..
    Humans(Class) --->> Turanian race(Hun=Turk, Celt, Sarmat, Etruscan, Trojan, Thrace, Viking, Basque, Galicia <- Y-DNA: R), Germanic race(Y-DNA: I) etc.
    Few things..
    1/ Y- DNA is DNA inherited from father. It passes from father to son. Males with common paternal ancestor have similar Y-DNA.
    2/ mtDNA is carried by both males and females but is inherited only from the mother.
    3/ Autosomal DNA...is responsible for most physical characteristics.. height, eye colour etc. It is inherited from both parents. both sons and daughters carry it. You have been told this already.
    4/ And very important ...read the Eupedia rules. Perhaps in future you will post without calling people names or entering into personal attacks.

  24. #74
    Advisor LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,295

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    First, watch your attitude towards others or you'll be banned quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by sonici View Post
    so leave the feelings then talk me about the subject.
    Show us scientific data to support your statement:

    Racial features(paternal=Y-DNA): being warrior, being invader..

  25. #75
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    14-05-14
    Location
    İstanbul, Turkey
    Posts
    30


    Country: Turkey



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    First, watch your attitude towards others or you'll be banned quickly.
    <- hahahah! are you afraid of my informations?? I don't care if I get banned "quickly" or "anytime" lool


    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Show us scientific data to support your statement:
    DNA <- is scientific, is it enough for you..? you didn't even know what DNA haplogroups are and you're still talking man! I explained the same, learn from him:

    Quote Originally Posted by hope View Post
    Few things..
    1/ Y- DNA is DNA inherited from father. It passes from father to son. Males with common paternal ancestor have similar Y-DNA.
    2/ mtDNA is carried by both males and females but is inherited only from the mother.
    3/ Autosomal DNA...is responsible for most physical characteristics.. height, eye colour etc. It is inherited from both parents. both sons and daughters carry it. You have been told this already.
    4/ And very important ...read the Eupedia rules. Perhaps in future you will post without calling people names or entering into personal attacks.
    ,
    By the way, answer for "4/" I've discussed on "interpals" forum ever and I haven't use insults against someone about these subjects ever.. I move carefully on the forums, the right people win on the forums..
    Y-DNA = "paternal=what race is", sperm from father..(logical)
    Genetic DNA=Autosomal.. <- genetics(hair-eye type, hair-eye color) aren't important about racial because it doesn't determines your race. Think like, can a soil give to you a rose if you haven't planted the seed of rose? NO! if you plant rose, you take rose.. if you plant potato, you take potato. If "sperm(seed) belongs to father, the son who was born will be from the race of his father..
    Last edited by sonici; 13-09-14 at 20:50.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Turkish genocide and the US
    By Gwyllgi in forum EU politics & government
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 15-07-18, 09:10
  2. The Turkish Samurai
    By thomas in forum World News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-14, 11:34
  3. Research Methods
    By jkummer in forum Y-DNA Haplogroups
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-01-11, 20:32
  4. Ask me anything about Turkish and I'll answer
    By Kivanch K in forum Linguistics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-09, 23:50
  5. Kilauea ignites new research
    By Hachiko in forum World News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-08-04, 17:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •