Guess the nationality

Yes, and yet another thread goes down the toilet because of this stupid Spanish/South American bickering. You all need to grow up.

Es cierto, lo mejor es no hacerle caso a esos chicos sudamericanos cuando nos provocan.

True, it is best to ignore those guys Latin-American when we cause.

I wonder one thing,
why all women are same in video clips?
at least 2-3-4 types?
only those have good voices?

I believe we fall victims of music and 'miss world' industry,

all that girls paint their hair use whitening for teeth, make cosmetic surgery, etc etc,
and I have to believe that spagniards or italians or greeks are like this?

I wonder one thing,
at least 2-3-4 types?

all that girls paint their hair use whitening for teeth, make cosmetic surgery, etc etc,

They are not always manufactured in the case of singer Merche is a preparation behind.

He climbed for the first time on stage with 7 years in the typical school functions but has always been linked to the stage since her mother took her to teach dance. It was a good student and got excellent grades, and began studying music at the Conservatory of Cadiz and finished high school once attended where he specialized in teaching music to teach and work experience in schools as a music teacher.

He studied English at official language school and was working as a secretary in translating Cadiz Shipyard naval engagements. At the same time composing, that as she has repeatedly said is their language, and worked in an orchestra, the orchestra Bahia Azul, in which he spent many years singing and remove the "thorn" that he had. Until that is now her manager discovered and recorded some demos with their own songs and presented them to record companies.

I totally agree that Ferreira and Canek are ****** with anti-Spanish agenda, but you Spaniards continue feeding them... Stop doing it and I'm sure they will get tired of being ignored and stop.

Ferreira is spaniard... what do you know? do you know him personally? :rolleyes: we do not have an anti-spanish agenda... we only shows the true about spaniards.

I wonder one thing,
at least 2-3-4 types?

Spaniards, Italians and Greeks surely are not like the plastic people posted here.

Typical man in Morocco? jajajajja

You are so funny.

Well, you must admit he is not the typical man you can find in Morocco, it's very easy to infer this reading you. I invite you to read the text again.

I belive he is Moroccan, ¿Why not?

You learn to read: typical man that you can find in northern Morocco and southern Spain. It's a kind of man very southwestern mediterranean.
And yes, He is from Morocco :rolleyes:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/2289996/1/

In the north of Morocco there are some men and women who seem Spanish, it is possible that it stems from the expulsion of Spanish Muslims who took place in the past.

mister+cadiz3.jpg

Since I know that you like so much the contests of beauty. Here you can see Mister Cadiz 2009
All the natives of Cadiz we are like that. :grin:

In the north of Morocco there are some men and women who seem Spanish, it is possible that it stems from the expulsion of Spanish Muslims who took place in the past.

mister+cadiz3.jpg

Since I know that you like so much the contests of beauty. Here you can see Mister Cadiz 2009
All the natives of Cadiz we are like that. :grin:

Greetings, you have found one mister Cadiz with blue eyes.
Let's see the others mister Cadiz from 2004-2010

^^

ah!, not, not, not, you are wrong, the natives of Cadiz we all are the fair-haired ones of blue eyes.

Diego El Cigala is Gypsy, from Spain, but he is NOT an ethnic Spaniard. Nothing left to say about the others.

Diego El Cigala is Gypsy, from Spain, but he is NOT an ethnic Spaniard. Nothing left to say about the others.

Yes, number 3: Diego Ramón Jiménez Salazar "el Cigala" (Madrid, 27 de diciembre de 1968), is spaniard, as were his parents, and his grandparents, and his grandgrandparents, and so to go back to the fifteenth century. Perhaps he is more Spanish than you.

About the others, some idea?

I don't consider myself Spanish, I prefer to say I'm Catalan or Iberian. But, for sure, I'm 1000 times more Spanish than Diego el Cigala, don't doubt it.

There is nothing bad on this. He is Gypsy, and Gypsys are genetically different. Science proved it.

I don't consider myself Spanish, I prefer to say I'm Catalan or Iberian. But, for sure, I'm 1000 times more Spanish than Diego el Cigala, don't doubt it.

There is nothing bad on this. He is Gypsy, and Gypsys are genetically different. Science proved it.

Yes, Gypsys are genetically different, and basques are genetically differents, and ibicencos (people from Ibiza) are genetically differents, and so and so.

Yes, I doubt it. I know gypsys have been to Spain for 5 centuries, but I don't know anything about your ancestors.

Yes come, the dyed blonde is Teófila Martínez native of Santander (Cantabria): are you already satisfied?

If you reduce a population to a basic component, taiking for example the Basques and Ethnic Spaniards (not Gypsys), at some level they are shown quite as the same, since they are more or less the same ethnic group.

To ilustrate what I mean, you can see the last Eurogenes run, where you could see that some Nothwest/east Spaniards and some Southwest French (closer to Basques), are categorized as 100% western europeans. That means they have basically almost the same genetic components and proportions.

You can try a hundred times with so many Gypsys (from Spain or Romania), that you'll never obtain something like this, since they are clearly a different ethnic group.

This thread has been viewed 108060 times.

Back