Guess the nationality

I think this guy is Greek or italian.

He's Lithuanian, allright, but he also must be at least 1/4 Neanderthal, look at his features!

You can cheat with Carlitos images because if you right click and go to view image take the image name and past into google images they come up. Where as the way Dagne has attached the images you can't.

muy peuqueño.jpg

Where is he from?

mmmm attached mmm jeje

Heathen
She looks kind of Spanish/Italian or South American to me but can you give us a better photo please? This one is too small and unclear.

Oh yes, you is the champion, she is from Spain.

Cool. And just to make something clear - you have to guess their ancestry (e.g. if you say Spanish and he is an Argentinian of mainly Spanish descent it is still enough).

What about this guy?
198044_111437915606029_111340322282455_103257_6625357_n.jpg

But in South America there is descent of almost everyone, apart from the old natives.The Spanish in Spain we can not carry the ancestry of all immigrants who were living in South America.

He is from the Czech Republic or nearby.

Well, he looks quite worried about something, and stressed... must be a R1a or I1... take any country from the list with those haplogroups...
And, when I think of this it, you might have decided to demonstrate us that blondish people live in any of the Souther European countries, then he must come from Bulgaria ...

???
Now explain!

:LOL: No no I did not mean to connect I1 and R1a with being nervous... It is just that I couldn’t tell anything about the person in the picture, apart that at that moment he looked a bit worried...

This thread has been viewed 108415 times.

Back