Guess the nationality

From Romania?

His hair looks colored to me (in the first picture). And I can't see his eyes, too...

His hair looks colored to me (in the first picture). And I can't see his eyes, too...
People ask him all the time whether his hair is dyed but no, it's not. I presume his eyes are a light colour.

No, not Finnish.

I saw this thread too late. My guesses happened to be exactly the same as Dagne so far (even my reaction that the Irish guy "looked R1b").

Hard to say for the last blond guy. I would say North-Eastern Europe, perhaps Estonian or Swedish.

I saw this thread too late. My guesses happened to be exactly the same as Dagne so far (even my reaction that the Irish guy "looked R1b").

Hard to say for the last blond guy. I would say North-Eastern Europe, perhaps Estonian or Swedish.
Correct, he is a Swede.

Es el Thor de los anabolizantes.

he or she,

typical Italian or balkan,

from the ears I can see he is either Smyrna Greek-Turkey, or south Italy,
from the upper lip looks like Greek, characteristic
could be Italian (south Italy mainly)

there is a small chance of being from Province France,

the tall neck and the nose hmmm not fits to me,

I guess Greek (also west Turkey or south Italy or central balkans but Greek apogonos)

Nice guess, but, sorry no, :rolleyes: - she is not from Greece, Turkey, Italy or France...
View attachment 4800 To make it easier, it is a photo of woman's son and his children.
So where they come from?

Lol another nice guess, he's got green eyes as his son, but, no, they are not from Germany, England or Ireland...

She looks quite Slavic to me. Manly as well.

Last edited:
Another nice shots, guys, but no, you haven't gotten right yet.

They are not slavic peoples or hungarians ...
To the tell the truth, Edao, the other people in their country also thought they were from Hungary(y)

Oh well, it is very simple - they are all Lithuanian!
I just wanted to show that there are many people in Lithuania with very dark hair and typical Greek features! (I was very please to hear that :rolleyes:) Actually it was my grandmother and my father in the photos. My parents hoped that I will have back hair like my grandma or my papa, but no...

And in general I read in some Lithuanian study that there were 18% blond women and 23% blond men among Lithuanians. So the majority of people in the Baltics are not blond at all! Actually it is less than 1/4 which are blond (not counting colored blonds, of course!)

Interesting.

These are three people, all different nationalities and ethnicities. Since their eyes are not clearly visible I will give a little hint - 1) brown, 2) grey-blue, 3) brown. Also, all from Europe.

1)
vh8dxc.jpg

2)Removed for privacy reasons.
3)
2v1wuo1.jpg

Last edited:
Let's give it a shot.

1) French, Belgian or Swiss
2) Polish or Russian
3) Italian or Greek

I agree with Maciamo that 2) looks like Russian or Polish
I am not sure about the rest - 1) a broad smile may indicate an American :grin:; 3) could be from Scandinavian, but if you say he kad brown eyes then this is not so likely...

This thread has been viewed 108408 times.

Back