Guess the nationality

Again, general impression is right :) but not the countries :)
In case second guesses are allowed, I would guess:
First: Lithuanian
Second: Romanian

Both actually have a really pan-european look. Means they don't look typical for anywhere, but would theoretically fit everywhere, at least the second one.

Thanks all for your tries :) ElHorsto got closest the first one. Here it comes:
the first one is ethnic Latvian and the second - ethnic Georgian :)

I know Georgia is not technically Europe but wanted to find out what people would think :) Hope you will forgive my little trick...

It was really difficult to guess the second girl. Well, the thread is called "guess the nationality", so it's not wrong to use people from Georgia or other places, even if more distant.

Thanks, Knovas. I thought it's more about nationalities of Europa proper. :)

Thanks all for your tries :) ElHorsto got closest the first one. Here it comes:
the first one is ethnic Latvian and the second - ethnic Georgian :)

I know Georgia is not technically Europe but wanted to find out what people would think :) Hope you will forgive my little trick...
Yeah, for the first one I changed my opinion from dutch to baltic when I remembered some russian girls who resemble her :)

There are no "Neanderthals" on earth. Claims that Neanderthals "survived" in modern humans is a lie... Few Genetic markers (bellow 3%) which were discovered between Neanderthals and modern Human are similar, which does not mean that Homo Sapiens ever mated with Neanderthal. It was not successful (Neanderthals would in that case leave much higher percentage of their genetic origin, which they did not; they were 'descendants' of the Homo heidelbergensis.
Those allegedly "3% similarity between Neanderthals and Sapien were invented to "find the "link" between 1. ape called Lucy" and Homo Cromagnon (Homo Sapien)... They could also say that "mice came from humans" - because their DNA is 95% similar to human DNA... In fact they (Biologists) do not have any proof of an evolution of Homo Sapien on this planet at all. All they have are holes and assumptions. But the human artifacts which were discovered bellow the 80 m in coal from 10 millions of years and more are proclaimed as "forgeries" or locked up in drawers or simply destroyed...

There are no "Neanderthals" on earth. Claims that Neanderthals "survived" in modern humans is a lie... Few Genetic markers (bellow 3%) which were discovered between Neanderthals and modern Human are similar, which does not mean that Homo Sapiens ever mated with Neanderthal. It was not successful (Neanderthals would in that case leave much higher percentage of their genetic origin, which they did not; they were 'descendants' of the Homo heidelbergensis.
Those allegedly "3% similarity between Neanderthals and Sapien were invented to "find the "link" between 1. ape called Lucy" and Homo Cromagnon (Homo Sapien)... They could also say that "mice came from humans" - because their DNA is 95% similar to human DNA... In fact they (Biologists) do not have any proof of an evolution of Homo Sapien on this planet at all. All they have are holes and assumptions. But the human artifacts which were discovered bellow the 80 m in coal from 10 millions of years and more are proclaimed as "forgeries" or locked up in drawers or simply destroyed...
Don't you know we don't even exist, it is all a grand illusion.

Well I believe that it is better to believe in the parallel universes, extraterrestrials and alternative (non western/christian(Biblical) history than into something like that:

gty_vatican_city_pope_hat_wave_thg_130226_wblog.jpg

640px-Tizian_091.jpg

http://www.evidenceforchristianity.org/did-adam-and-eve-exist-and-did-man-evolve-from-apesr/

PS. May I ask you how many infractions did you recieve already on this forum, because I will take your comment as an insult? If I do not believe into your history or theory (because I am a member of a religious group called Over-universal Zombie Church of the Holy ringing Bells;we believe that humans actually came from outer space and were seeded on this planet, long time ago; and there was no 1. Adam and Eve (not the one from the Bible and not the Adam from the Evolutionary theory and his 12 tribes of Israel, or better said "1. civilization in the Middle east" 6000 years ago, etc), you simply do not need to insult me, because my religion says that humans exist on this planet for millions of years and came from outer space and that we are not alone in the universe...

Well I believe that it is better to believe in the parallel universes, extraterrestrials and alternative (non western/christian(Biblical) history than into something like that:

View attachment 6464

View attachment 6465

http://www.evidenceforchristianity.org/did-adam-and-eve-exist-and-did-man-evolve-from-apesr/

PS. May I ask you how many infractions did you recieve already on this forum, because I will take your comment as an insult? If I do not believe into your history or theory (because I am a member of a religious group called Over-universal Zombie Church of the Holy ringing Bells;we believe that humans actually came from outer space and were seeded on this planet, long time ago; and there was no 1. Adam and Eve (not the one from the Bible and not the Adam from the Evolutionary theory and his 12 tribes of Israel, or better said "1. civilization in the Middle east" 6000 years ago, etc), you simply do not need to insult me, because my religion says that humans exist on this planet for millions of years and came from outer space and that we are not alone in the universe...
What insult? Some people really believe that the world is just an illusion. Do you think it is ridiculous, you should read your post again.
Mind you that you posting on a website frequented by scientifically minded people. Perhaps you should be posting on religious websites to get sympathetic ear and a proper audience?

View attachment 6464

View attachment 6465

You are a nut. Who are you, Giorgio Tsoukalos? The things you said are not rational whatsover? Do you not have reason? Evolution of humans has been proven. I do believe in God, but deny the "evolutionary theory" (which it is not, it is a fundamental truth of existence.) is absurd.

"I do believe in God, but deny the "evolutionary theory" (which it is not, it is a fundamental truth of existence.) is absurd."
Wow what an argument... You base your "argument" on the thing called Ad populum, Ad baculum and Ad hominem. Finish your statement(argument) after "...is absurd" with a reason to support your claim. Sorry, I do not buy your argument at all. Why is it absurd to not believe into Abrahamic (Against Brahmanic) god and mythology of Creationism and the theory of Evolution which was generally influenced by the Creationism? Do you realize that humanity still generally believes that there existed "1. Adam" (in Creationism & Darwinism) - and they desperatelly want to find it (actually it is absurd that more than 1/3 Americans still believe that Earth & Adam were created 6000 years ago)? In reality they will never find it, because it never existed. Evolution as such goes in much more a larger number of specimens on several territory.

So, show me your "proven" evolution of homo sapien our of homo lucy (lilith / Eve?)... Or an evolution from Homo Erectus perhaps? Oh, wait or perhaps out of Neanderthals?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...108-000-years-earlier-previously-thought.html

http://cosmosmagazine.com/news/evolution-homo-genus-thrown-doubt/

Every serious biologist will tell you that; "there are major gaps in human evolution, so we rather build our science on SPECULATION AND FORESIGHT! " In reality they find fragments with scapula, clavicula, femur and part of cranium (if they have a luck of course). So they build their theory on physiognomical and anatomical similarities with closest species (comparative method). And there is nothing wrong with Evolution at all (i do not deny it), I only want to say that there exist several human remains (of Homo Sapiens) which were discovered among the black coal, burried bellow 80 m or so...All these artifacts were: destroyed or hidden from the public, because of several reasons.
http://www.mcremo.com/
That's why you still have a Creationist program in USA as part of the School curriculum...

Every serious biologist will tell you that; "there are major gaps in human evolution, so we rather build our science on SPECULATION AND FORESIGHT! " In reality they find fragments with scapula, clavicula, femur and part of cranium (if they have a luck of course). So they build their theory on physiognomical and anatomical similarities with closest species (comparative method). And there is nothing wrong with Evolution at all (i do not deny it), I only want to say that there exist several human remains (of Homo Sapiens) which were discovered among the black coal, burried bellow 80 m or so...All these artifacts were: destroyed or hidden from the public, because of several reasons.
http://www.mcremo.com/
That's why you still have a Creationist program in USA as part of the School curriculum...
Have you been to this mines? Did you excavate these individuals?

No?

So why do you believe words of few people who claim that this is true? Was it peer reviewed?

PS. Firstly, let's make sure these were not ancient coal miners who accidentally fell into the pit.

This thread has been viewed 108174 times.

Back