Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

View Poll Results: Who is the most attractive nation in Europe?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sweden

    11 13.92%
  • England

    0 0%
  • Germany

    3 3.80%
  • Italy

    17 21.52%
  • France

    11 13.92%
  • Spain

    11 13.92%
  • Poland

    3 3.80%
  • Holland

    4 5.06%
  • Ireland

    2 2.53%
  • I have a better suggestion!

    17 21.52%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 123

Thread: Who is the most attractive country in Europe?

  1. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    11-04-11
    Posts
    24


    Country: Spain



    Quote Originally Posted by Vallicanus View Post
    Que bonitas, hombre!

  2. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    11-04-11
    Posts
    24


    Country: Spain



    Thalia and Anahí (2º y 3º) are spanish descendant hihi, so ¿May we can include them as spaniards? hehe, i love you Canek. Personally, i think that there are beautiful people all over Europe, and i find German men very handsome, also british men that i knew.

  3. #28
    Viscount Carlitos's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-09-10
    Location
    Occident.
    Posts
    857

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b1a3 V22+
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c

    Ethnic group
    Ethnic group of those who are going to die.
    Country: Spain



    No doubt that Sara Carbonero Spain Spanish is one hundred percent, people are much more rare in Spain and also are Spanish.


    Mari Sant Pere.


    Paz Padilla.


    Rossy de Palma.

  4. #29
    Viscount iapetoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    09-01-11
    Location
    Katerini Pieria Makedonia
    Posts
    890


    Ethnic group
    Greeks
    Country: Greece



    Quote Originally Posted by edao View Post
    Sara Carbonero Arévalo[1] (born 3 February 1984[2] in Corral de Almaguer, Toledo) is a Spanish TV presenter for Telecinco and sports journalist.[3] In July 2009, Carbonero, the girlfriend of Spanish goalkeeper Iker Casillas, was voted "The Sexiest Reporter in the World"[4] by FHM USA source

    There are a couple of threads on this forum about the appearance of people across Europe, and I think generally it's very hard to tell where people are from. I know a few Scottish people who go very brown in the sun and have black straight hair, so generalizations I think are hard to make. I myself am half Portuguese half Scottish, but I have mid brown hair and fair skin when people ask me about my family name which is odd in Scotland people are amazed to hear that my father is Portuguese and give me a funny look as if I were lying. My point being you couldn't tell what my genetic background is by looking at me.
    I do not argue if she is Spanish, but the typical of that face.

    offcource she is Spanish if she was born there and at least 1 generation parents there, but the typical face is known and familiar in Balkans also.

  5. #30
    Regular Member Riccardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    23-03-11
    Posts
    220


    Country: Italy



    What about Ana Pastor?

    A beautiful journalist from Spain!

    Ana_Pastor_Gestor-3.jpg

  6. #31
    Viscount Carlitos's Avatar
    Join Date
    01-09-10
    Location
    Occident.
    Posts
    857

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E1b1b1a3 V22+
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c

    Ethnic group
    Ethnic group of those who are going to die.
    Country: Spain




    Nazareth Mesa. Miss Córdoba.




    Patricia Pastor. Miss Cuenca.

    These blondes for us Spanish is typically Spanish, Iberian are recessive, probably foreign imagery and even Spanish is a very specific type of woman who is so scarce in fact how are you two blondes. Ana Pastor for example, the girl who has been Ricardo would be more typical typicality maybe we have set in the head on this or that.




    La chiquita piconera. Julio Romero de Torres.

    I do not know, I almost prefer the third, why is it that attracts us to death?

  7. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    26-01-09
    Posts
    634


    Country: UK - Scotland



    Quote Originally Posted by iapetoc View Post
    well seems like you like women that paint (dye) their hairs,
    at least the last surely dye hem.

    I preffer natural color.
    I was referring to their general look not their hair colour.

  8. #33
    Regular Member cycle's Avatar
    Join Date
    20-07-11
    Posts
    22


    Country: UK - Scotland



    An independant travel agent called Sunshine travel conducted a poll of 1500 British tourists and they voted Sweden best looking nation in the world. England came 6th.

  9. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    13-12-10
    Location
    Brabant
    Age
    68
    Posts
    768

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1b2a2* SNP P312

    Ethnic group
    Proto Celtic
    Country: Netherlands



    Sara Carbonero Arévalo[1] (born 3 February 1984[2] in Corral de Almaguer, Toledo) is a Spanish TV presenter for Telecinco and sports journalist.[3] In July 2009, Carbonero, the girlfriend of Spanish goalkeeper Iker Casillas, was voted "The Sexiest Reporter in the World"[4] by FHM USA source

    There are a couple of threads on this forum about the appearance of people across Europe, and I think generally it's very hard to tell where people are from. I know a few Scottish people who go very brown in the sun and have black straight hair, so generalizations I think are hard to make. I myself am half Portuguese half Scottish, but I have mid brown hair and fair skin when people ask me about my family name which is odd in Scotland people are amazed to hear that my father is Portuguese and give me a funny look as if I were lying. My point being you couldn't tell what my genetic background is by looking at me.

    Well edao, it's all humbug. I said it many times. We are related to each other as human beings.
    Modern man is one people. One race. It might be some have inherited some DNA from an other form of humans, we will never know.
    But other human species (like Neanderthal) don't seem to exist anymore.

  10. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    13-12-10
    Location
    Brabant
    Age
    68
    Posts
    768

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1b2a2* SNP P312

    Ethnic group
    Proto Celtic
    Country: Netherlands



    Quote Originally Posted by cycle View Post
    An independant travel agent called Sunshine travel conducted a poll of 1500 British tourists and they voted Sweden best looking nation in the world. England came 6th.
    Haha.. Just look at English television.. It seems like the English are colorblind. They don't know how to dress themselves.
    Color combinations are impossible! Eeeeeeek!
    I guess England should be on the 666th place... Not the 6th...

  11. #36
    Elite member Cimmerianbloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-06-11
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    332


    Ethnic group
    Latin-Germanic
    Country: Germany - Berlin



    Anybody who has visited small town Poland knows Polish girls win hands down. I was in Sczcecin lately, very little tourism, and the women there are mind-blowing. As for Spanish and French women, 2 countries where I lived, there are very beautiful women there, but they are not mainstream. Italians have a pretty high rate of beautiful people. Last on my list is Germany, where I (sadly) currently live...

  12. #37
    aimless wanderer Mzungu mchagga's Avatar
    Join Date
    13-09-10
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    638


    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by Cimmerianbloke View Post
    Anybody who has visited small town Poland knows Polish girls win hands down. I was in Sczcecin lately, very little tourism, and the women there are mind-blowing. As for Spanish and French women, 2 countries where I lived, there are very beautiful women there, but they are not mainstream. Italians have a pretty high rate of beautiful people. Last on my list is Germany, where I (sadly) currently live...
    We have a saying: Stay for two weeks in Germany and then get out again! Wherever you go then, all girls will appear as super-models.
    The typical German woman has strong bones, a square jaw, a tendency towards obesity, pale skin and dirty-blonde hair. This doesn't make her necessarily ugly, but it doesn't make her look very attractive either. Of course I know that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But I myself am rather short and slender for a German, and I couldn't be with a woman who looks as if she could beat me up (which is the case with most of my country-ladies ). So I've never been with an ethnic German lady actually...

  13. #38
    Regular Member Riccardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    23-03-11
    Posts
    220


    Country: Italy



    Quote Originally Posted by Mzungu mchagga View Post
    We have a saying: Stay for two weeks in Germany and then get out again! Wherever you go then, all girls will appear as super-models.
    The typical German woman has strong bones, a square jaw, a tendency towards obesity, pale skin and dirty-blonde hair. This doesn't make her necessarily ugly, but it doesn't make her look very attractive either. Of course I know that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But I myself am rather short and slender for a German, and I couldn't be with a woman who looks as if she could beat me up (which is the case with most of my country-ladies ). So I've never been with an ethnic German lady actually...
    Don't exagerate, there are a lot of beautiful German women too, here in Italy there's the "myth" of the tall-blue eyed-blonde girl. =) My ex-girlfriend was German and she was beautiful! ;)

  14. #39
    Regular Member Carlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-09-11
    Posts
    2,674

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

    Country: Spain



    The beauty is everywhere, but she is a passenger. Several decades ago the beautiful ones wanted to be treated by his personal worth, nowadays they use the beauty to reach his targets without complexes or contemplations. This has to change, I it cannot believe that a few decades ago there were still values, and at present everything has become crueller and superficial.

  15. #40
    aimless wanderer Mzungu mchagga's Avatar
    Join Date
    13-09-10
    Location
    Berlin
    Posts
    638


    Country: Germany



    Quote Originally Posted by Riccardo View Post
    Don't exagerate, there are a lot of beautiful German women too, here in Italy there's the "myth" of the tall-blue eyed-blonde girl. =) My ex-girlfriend was German and she was beautiful! ;)
    Surely I was a little exagerating! But this is how I perceive it, plus international surveys have confirmed that Germans are not regarded as being very attractive, so there must be some kernel of truth in it. As you already mentioned, the tall, blue-eyed, blonde girl is more or less a "myth". Many outsiders confuse German looks with Scandinavian looks.
    Of course there are also a few very beautiful German girls who could pass as Scandinavians, North Italians or Polish. But that is exactly the point: Their beauty results from the fact that they don't look typical German.

  16. #41
    Regular Member Riccardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    23-03-11
    Posts
    220


    Country: Italy



    Quote Originally Posted by Mzungu mchagga View Post
    Surely I was a little exagerating! But this is how I perceive it, plus international surveys have confirmed that Germans are not regarded as being very attractive, so there must be some kernel of truth in it. As you already mentioned, the tall, blue-eyed, blonde girl is more or less a "myth". Many outsiders confuse German looks with Scandinavian looks.
    Of course there are also a few very beautiful German girls who could pass as Scandinavians, North Italians or Polish. But that is exactly the point: Their beauty results from the fact that they don't look typical German.
    Yes, maybe you're right. Beautiful people (and it depends mostly on tastes) are beautiful everywhere, it doesn't depend on the nationality. Maybe what makes the difference is the "beauty rate". For instance in my opinion there are girls who are more attracting abroad, but in Italy we have a really high rate of beautiful girls on average.

  17. #42
    Passione Mediterranea julia90's Avatar
    Join Date
    24-09-10
    Location
    Florence-Prato
    Posts
    1,134


    Ethnic group
    Tuscan-Italian-(European)
    Country: Italy



    if we talk about female models, than north east europe wins, toghether with scandinavia.

    thant it depends on the phisical and phenotype charcteristics you are more attracted.. there is a big difference in looks, in south vs north europe north-west vs north east south west vs balkans

  18. #43
    gurakuq mrikë's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-10-11
    Posts
    36


    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Kosovo



    I believe beauty to be a relative concept, however I wanted to post some pictures of Albanian women (but since I am a new member it seems I cannot insert links/pictures, so I'll just type out some names. A pity though, I wanted to put pictures of random Albanian women as well)

    Jozefina Topalli, Arta Dade, Erleta Hoti, Nexhmije Pagarusha, Gresa Pallaska, Marigona Dragusha, Marije Kraja, Tefta Tashko etc.

    I am aware that this post is clearly pointless without the pictures, but just judge for yourselves :)

    Spain has very beautiful women as well :)

  19. #44
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    19-06-11
    Posts
    100


    Country: Germany - Hamburg



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Whats so pretty about scandinavians girls.. a lot of them have infantile short faces and small noses, which I dont find that appealing often.

  20. #45
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    19-06-11
    Posts
    100


    Country: Germany - Hamburg



    Quote Originally Posted by julia90 View Post
    if we talk about female models, than north east europe wins, toghether with scandinavia.

    thant it depends on the phisical and phenotype charcteristics you are more attracted.. there is a big difference in looks, in south vs north europe north-west vs north east south west vs balkans
    Netherlands has more top models nowadays than any scandinavian country, Lara Stone, Marloes Horst, DOutzen Kroes... Dutch are far taller than other europeans (which helps in modeling) , Swedes Included. Only danes come somewhat close.

  21. #46
    Regular Member Carlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    26-09-11
    Posts
    2,674

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-V22/YF66572
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c5c1

    Country: Spain



    Attachment 5667

    With this mother, for me Andalusia, sorry.

  22. #47
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    19-04-12
    Posts
    382


    Country: Finland



    Sweden,but Nordic countries in general.

  23. #48
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    20-11-12
    Posts
    562


    Country: Canada



    it depends mostly on quality of upbringing and attitude, because genetically europe is almost the same all over in terms of body type and facial features (granted there are more blonde/redhead people north and more brunette people south). I guess scandinavians have a higher standard of living, hence they look better, but I might be wrong.

  24. #49
    Banned nordicwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-10-12
    Posts
    958

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1 (M253)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

    Ethnic group
    European Mix
    Country: United States



    I can't believe Ireland hasn't had a single vote... when an Irish girl has it all together, that's tough to beat.

    Also Brazil should have one time European status just to be on this list...

  25. #50
    Regular Member Templar's Avatar
    Join Date
    23-10-11
    Posts
    590

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G-L42
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2a1

    Ethnic group
    Paleolithic European
    Country: Bosnia & Herzegovina



    I think that all the Hp I hotspots seem to have the most attractive people (although I am biased). Sardinians, North-Eastern Spaniards/Basques, Scandinavians, Western Balkan people, the Dutch, and North-Western Germans.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is Europe becoming one country ?
    By Maciamo in forum EU politics & government
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 17-11-13, 12:58
  2. World Map of the Penis Size Worldwide (country) by Country.
    By Riccardo in forum Anthropology & Ethnography
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-10-13, 16:35
  3. Men with feminine faces more attractive, study says
    By Maciamo in forum Anthropology & Ethnography
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 26-02-12, 03:06
  4. The biggest country of territory in Europe
    By Europa in forum European Culture & History
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 18-02-11, 09:14

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •