Who is the most attractive country in Europe?

Who is the most attractive nation in Europe?

• Sweden

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Italy

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • France

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Spain

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Poland

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Holland

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Ireland

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I have a better suggestion!

Votes: 19 22.6%

• Total voters
Aww... I dunno, I prefer dark women and fair men, so I vote German men and any southern ethnicity for women: they have a more sensual vibe.

i don't know why they erase my message. latin american beauties:
AlexisBledel.jpg
thalia.jpg
anahi_031209_300.jpg
Que bonitas, hombre! (y)

Are you sure she is Spanish?

I mean the face lloks like Dianaric,
compare it with

Blanka_Vlasic.jpg

the body type, is consider typical of Dinaric race, the eyes also typical of Northern Dinaric
the Nose fits exactly with Dinaric-South Slavic,
height 1.94.

facebook
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=pa.131026210251971

that type is common in Balkans, only Hair colors change and eyes

I couls give better results with Basket ball players in Balkans.

Sara Carbonero Arévalo[1] (born 3 February 1984[2] in Corral de Almaguer, Toledo) is a Spanish TV presenter for Telecinco and sports journalist.[3] In July 2009, Carbonero, the girlfriend of Spanish goalkeeper Iker Casillas, was voted "The Sexiest Reporter in the World"[4] by FHM USA source

There are a couple of threads on this forum about the appearance of people across Europe, and I think generally it's very hard to tell where people are from. I know a few Scottish people who go very brown in the sun and have black straight hair, so generalizations I think are hard to make. I myself am half Portuguese half Scottish, but I have mid brown hair and fair skin when people ask me about my family name which is odd in Scotland people are amazed to hear that my father is Portuguese and give me a funny look as if I were lying. My point being you couldn't tell what my genetic background is by looking at me.

Thalia and Anahí (2º y 3º) are spanish descendant hihi, so ¿May we can include them as spaniards? hehe, i love you Canek. Personally, i think that there are beautiful people all over Europe, and i find German men very handsome, also british men that i knew.

No doubt that Sara Carbonero Spain Spanish is one hundred percent, people are much more rare in Spain and also are Spanish.

Mary%20Santpere%2012_Mini.png

Mari Sant Pere.

388762.jpg

Paz Padilla.

151_4110.jpg

Rossy de Palma.

Sara Carbonero Arévalo[1] (born 3 February 1984[2] in Corral de Almaguer, Toledo) is a Spanish TV presenter for Telecinco and sports journalist.[3] In July 2009, Carbonero, the girlfriend of Spanish goalkeeper Iker Casillas, was voted "The Sexiest Reporter in the World"[4] by FHM USA source

There are a couple of threads on this forum about the appearance of people across Europe, and I think generally it's very hard to tell where people are from. I know a few Scottish people who go very brown in the sun and have black straight hair, so generalizations I think are hard to make. I myself am half Portuguese half Scottish, but I have mid brown hair and fair skin when people ask me about my family name which is odd in Scotland people are amazed to hear that my father is Portuguese and give me a funny look as if I were lying. My point being you couldn't tell what my genetic background is by looking at me.

I do not argue if she is Spanish, but the typical of that face.

offcource she is Spanish if she was born there and at least 1 generation parents there, but the typical face is known and familiar in Balkans also.

20430652516092010163454.jpg

Nazareth Mesa. Miss Córdoba.

102273260117052010132357.jpg

Patricia Pastor. Miss Cuenca.

These blondes for us Spanish is typically Spanish, Iberian are recessive, probably foreign imagery and even Spanish is a very specific type of woman who is so scarce in fact how are you two blondes. Ana Pastor for example, the girl who has been Ricardo would be more typical typicality maybe we have set in the head on this or that.

piconera4.jpg

La chiquita piconera. Julio Romero de Torres.

I do not know, I almost prefer the third, why is it that attracts us to death?

well seems like you like women that paint (dye) their hairs,
at least the last surely dye hem.

I preffer natural color.

I was referring to their general look not their hair colour.

An independant travel agent called Sunshine travel conducted a poll of 1500 British tourists and they voted Sweden best looking nation in the world. England came 6th.

Well edao, it's all humbug. I said it many times. We are related to each other as human beings.
Modern man is one people. One race. It might be some have inherited some DNA from an other form of humans, we will never know.
But other human species (like Neanderthal) don't seem to exist anymore.

An independant travel agent called Sunshine travel conducted a poll of 1500 British tourists and they voted Sweden best looking nation in the world. England came 6th.

Haha.. Just look at English television.. It seems like the English are colorblind. They don't know how to dress themselves.
Color combinations are impossible! Eeeeeeek!
I guess England should be on the 666th place... Not the 6th... :LOL:

Anybody who has visited small town Poland knows Polish girls win hands down. I was in Sczcecin lately, very little tourism, and the women there are mind-blowing. As for Spanish and French women, 2 countries where I lived, there are very beautiful women there, but they are not mainstream. Italians have a pretty high rate of beautiful people. Last on my list is Germany, where I (sadly) currently live...

Anybody who has visited small town Poland knows Polish girls win hands down. I was in Sczcecin lately, very little tourism, and the women there are mind-blowing. As for Spanish and French women, 2 countries where I lived, there are very beautiful women there, but they are not mainstream. Italians have a pretty high rate of beautiful people. Last on my list is Germany, where I (sadly) currently live...

We have a saying: Stay for two weeks in Germany and then get out again! Wherever you go then, all girls will appear as super-models.
The typical German woman has strong bones, a square jaw, a tendency towards obesity, pale skin and dirty-blonde hair. This doesn't make her necessarily ugly, but it doesn't make her look very attractive either. Of course I know that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But I myself am rather short and slender for a German, and I couldn't be with a woman who looks as if she could beat me up (which is the case with most of my country-ladies :LOL:). So I've never been with an ethnic German lady actually...

We have a saying: Stay for two weeks in Germany and then get out again! Wherever you go then, all girls will appear as super-models.
The typical German woman has strong bones, a square jaw, a tendency towards obesity, pale skin and dirty-blonde hair. This doesn't make her necessarily ugly, but it doesn't make her look very attractive either. Of course I know that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. But I myself am rather short and slender for a German, and I couldn't be with a woman who looks as if she could beat me up (which is the case with most of my country-ladies :LOL:). So I've never been with an ethnic German lady actually...

Don't exagerate, there are a lot of beautiful German women too, here in Italy there's the "myth" of the tall-blue eyed-blonde girl. =) My ex-girlfriend was German and she was beautiful! ;)

The beauty is everywhere, but she is a passenger. Several decades ago the beautiful ones wanted to be treated by his personal worth, nowadays they use the beauty to reach his targets without complexes or contemplations. This has to change, I it cannot believe that a few decades ago there were still values, and at present everything has become crueller and superficial.

Don't exagerate, there are a lot of beautiful German women too, here in Italy there's the "myth" of the tall-blue eyed-blonde girl. =) My ex-girlfriend was German and she was beautiful! ;)

Surely I was a little exagerating! But this is how I perceive it, plus international surveys have confirmed that Germans are not regarded as being very attractive, so there must be some kernel of truth in it. As you already mentioned, the tall, blue-eyed, blonde girl is more or less a "myth". Many outsiders confuse German looks with Scandinavian looks.
Of course there are also a few very beautiful German girls who could pass as Scandinavians, North Italians or Polish. But that is exactly the point: Their beauty results from the fact that they don't look typical German.

This thread has been viewed 105060 times.

Back