Who is the most attractive country in Europe?

Who is the most attractive nation in Europe?

• Sweden

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Italy

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • France

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Spain

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Poland

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Holland

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Ireland

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I have a better suggestion!

Votes: 19 22.6%

• Total voters
Surely I was a little exagerating! But this is how I perceive it, plus international surveys have confirmed that Germans are not regarded as being very attractive, so there must be some kernel of truth in it. As you already mentioned, the tall, blue-eyed, blonde girl is more or less a "myth". Many outsiders confuse German looks with Scandinavian looks.
Of course there are also a few very beautiful German girls who could pass as Scandinavians, North Italians or Polish. But that is exactly the point: Their beauty results from the fact that they don't look typical German.

Yes, maybe you're right. Beautiful people (and it depends mostly on tastes) are beautiful everywhere, it doesn't depend on the nationality. Maybe what makes the difference is the "beauty rate". For instance in my opinion there are girls who are more attracting abroad, but in Italy we have a really high rate of beautiful girls on average.

if we talk about female models, than north east europe wins, toghether with scandinavia.

thant it depends on the phisical and phenotype charcteristics you are more attracted.. there is a big difference in looks, in south vs north europe north-west vs north east south west vs balkans

I believe beauty to be a relative concept, however I wanted to post some pictures of Albanian women (but since I am a new member it seems I cannot insert links/pictures, so I'll just type out some names. A pity though, I wanted to put pictures of random Albanian women as well)

Jozefina Topalli, Arta Dade, Erleta Hoti, Nexhmije Pagarusha, Gresa Pallaska, Marigona Dragusha, Marije Kraja, Tefta Tashko etc.

I am aware that this post is clearly pointless without the pictures, but just judge for yourselves :)

Spain has very beautiful women as well :)

Whats so pretty about scandinavians girls.. a lot of them have infantile short faces and small noses, which I dont find that appealing often.

if we talk about female models, than north east europe wins, toghether with scandinavia.

thant it depends on the phisical and phenotype charcteristics you are more attracted.. there is a big difference in looks, in south vs north europe north-west vs north east south west vs balkans

Netherlands has more top models nowadays than any scandinavian country, Lara Stone, Marloes Horst, DOutzen Kroes... Dutch are far taller than other europeans (which helps in modeling) , Swedes Included. Only danes come somewhat close.

it depends mostly on quality of upbringing and attitude, because genetically europe is almost the same all over in terms of body type and facial features (granted there are more blonde/redhead people north and more brunette people south). I guess scandinavians have a higher standard of living, hence they look better, but I might be wrong.

I can't believe Ireland hasn't had a single vote... when an Irish girl has it all together, that's tough to beat.

Also Brazil should have one time European status just to be on this list...

I think that all the Hp I hotspots seem to have the most attractive people (although I am biased). Sardinians, North-Eastern Spaniards/Basques, Scandinavians, Western Balkan people, the Dutch, and North-Western Germans.

@ Mzungu mchagga

It's not true. It's just your (to me stupid and kind of racist) opinion. I red several posts from you and got the impression that you don't like your homeland much and you give foreign people an negative impression what I dislike (maybe you are also an immigrant or a member of Antifa or something). I feel ashamed for some of your comments.

There are beautiful and ugly people everywhere. I can't say that in this and this country are more or the most or only attractive people while in this and this country aren't.

Central & Eastern Europe in general. So Czech, Polish, Hungarian, Ukrainian and so on. That is as far as women are concerned. Not sure what I'd say about men.

In the States I noticed that Irish often marry Italians, both sexes. So obviously they either like each other or Catholicism plays a role. Albanians often marry Italians, Greeks sometimes Eastern Europeans or vice-verse. Generally Southern Europeans or Northern Europeans for that matte,r avoid each other. My guess is they find each other not attractive. Often Northern s marry yellow Asians. That means they find each other attractive. Jewish and Germans intermarry like crazy in the US. Its hard to believe that 50 yrs ago they cannibalized each other. So attractiveness is hard question to answer. Intermarriages is i strong indicator of who likes whom.

Nordsee, your comment is irrelevant. Who is attacking your community can not be racist. Disgusted by his lone flag, but give life only to Germany. / I doubt that in the 21st century Germany benefit from your death /. Maybe you do not like the various. Anyway, the French woman is a measurement unit.: Сърце:

The best looking women probably are from Spain. The best looking men are Mediterranean country men from Spain, Italy and a few from Greece. Italy In particular is a bizarre place; the more you look in the city the less you find, ad the more you end up in the "campania" where people farm in small villages the more you find good looking men in excellent physical condition it's so bizarre! Italian girls in general are nothing special, for some reason Italians are good at producing pretty sons and same for spaniards and Greeks. I would consider myself to be one of these extremely handsome types; look at greek model Marios Lekkas for example, parents are farmers, moved to Athens when young; really good looking guy! There are types like this all across Spain, Italy, Greece; many Italy-Canadians/Americans are very good looking also.

Nordsee, your comment is irrelevant. Who is attacking your community can not be racist. Disgusted by his lone flag, but give life only to Germany. / I doubt that in the 21st century Germany benefit from your death /. Maybe you do not like the various. Anyway, the French woman is a measurement unit.: Сърце:

Well, to me your comment is irrelevant. What you mean by who is attacking my community can not be racist? Explain. You hold something against Germans? The rest of your comment I don't understand what you're trying to say. More specific please.

Another useless thread. Moderator, kindly close it and spare us the misery.

I'm sorry that you do not understand. Jokingly post Mzungu mchagga is in line with the theme. "The beauty"-it's all relative. But not for you. And no, I have nothing against the Germans.

The best looking women probably are from Spain. The best looking men are Mediterranean country men from Spain, Italy and a few from Greece. Italy In particular is a bizarre place; the more you look in the city the less you find, ad the more you end up in the "campania" where people farm in small villages the more you find good looking men in excellent physical condition it's so bizarre! Italian girls in general are nothing special, for some reason Italians are good at producing pretty sons and same for spaniards and Greeks. I would consider myself to be one of these extremely handsome types; look at greek model Marios Lekkas for example, parents are farmers, moved to Athens when young; really good looking guy! There are types like this all across Spain, Italy, Greece; many Italy-Canadians/Americans are very good looking also.

Do i understand you correctly;

you go around rural villages looking for good looking men in excellent physical condition and are impressed with the life story of a Greek (male) model?

LOOOL

as for the Question, concerning women def. Eastern Europe both looks and attitude.

This thread has been viewed 105385 times.

Back