Who is the most attractive country in Europe?

Who is the most attractive nation in Europe?

• Sweden

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Italy

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • France

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Spain

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Poland

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Holland

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Ireland

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I have a better suggestion!

Votes: 19 22.6%

• Total voters
No, I've just traveled a lot and observed certain things that are personal opinions, I'm not impressed I'm about as good looking; maybe you would be....not me though , I could have wrote a very impolite comeback lolll but I will hold myself back as insulting is not my style! : )

No, I've just traveled a lot and observed certain things that are personal opinions, I'm not impressed I'm about as good looking; maybe you would be....not me though , I could have wrote a very impolite comeback lolll but I will hold myself back as insulting is not my style! : )

I was just kidding,

I know lol you do have good comedy lolll

I think that all the Hp I hotspots seem to have the most attractive people (although I am biased). Sardinians, North-Eastern Spaniards/Basques, Scandinavians, Western Balkan people, the Dutch, and North-Western Germans.

Do not think, between us Spanish Basques are not known for handsome, less Basque women. Actually in my travels in Spain and do not know it all, where more hot guys I've seen has been in Madrid and Tenerife and Seville and Madrid girls. Although this goes for days now I have a few days to see everyone very ugly and hideous.

Oh god Carlos, you are continuing it lol

Oh god Carlos, you are continuing it lol

Ugliness abounds, and beauty can hurt and cause suffering creates anxiety, it's horrible to be ugly, but ugly have to know that you are very lucky because after all beauty is a small thing and the time comes and the withers.

PS: still on my proposal to escape to a better world, the skill is possible.

I think it's descriptive of the French female, but I'm most attracted to dark hair, fair skin, light eyes, tall and petite. The face being oval with smooth features not sharp. The most attractive men being Scandinavian tall, wide shouldered and high cheek bones. I could be bias because this is my phenotype, lol.

Beauty hurts and causes anxiety? Can you explain that please Carlos.

Beauty hurts and causes anxiety? Can you explain that please Carlos.

Obviously very few are blessed with beauty at its best. When we fell in love with the beauty who says you will be within our reach? we can not get it and causes suffering and pain because maybe we idealized and projected all our longings, desires and feelings in an unattainable goal and ultimately unreal. The beauty hurts, it hurts and can kill.

I think it's descriptive of the French female, but I'm most attracted to dark hair, fair skin, light eyes, tall and petite. The face being oval with smooth features not sharp. The most attractive men being Scandinavian tall, wide shouldered and high cheek bones. I could be bias because this is my phenotype, lol.

You really should be a very attractive man, are you single?

Attractive people no matter how angelic or perfect they may look, have the desire of animals; as everyone else. It's not difficult to get an attractive person, its even easier cause everyone wants to be with them, and they always say yes! : ) no pain you see lol

Attractive people no matter how angelic or perfect they may look, have the desire of animals; as everyone else. It's not difficult to get an attractive person, its even easier cause everyone wants to be with them, and they always say yes! : ) no pain you see lol

Does paying? there is so much beauty to the slaughter of anyone who claims to get, beauty heads, it is better to die in pain getting all our sorrow to the fore and know true love within us through the pain, as easily achieve beauty would lose what best of platonic love, impossible, knowing the hell to be reborn or die, nothing will ever be the same after a platonic love.

You are beautiful on the inside Carlos, poetic and a good man, you deserve the prettiest girl, I'm a piece of shit and I love that, thank you! I cant even interpret one of your words, but thank you.

Yes the Netherlands are the most attractive. Strong sturdy and beautiful Netherlanders, and peaceful to boot.When I say Netherlands I include Belgium which has the best of both worlds Dutch and French.

Last edited:
You are beautiful on the inside Carlos, poetic and a good man, you deserve the prettiest girl, I'm a piece of shit and I love that, thank you! I cant even interpret one of your words, but thank you.

I am inside and out

You are beautiful on the inside Carlos, poetic and a good man, you deserve the prettiest girl,
I have a feeling that it is not a girl he desires. ;)

Are you referring to me or Carlos?

Are you referring to me or Carlos?

I mean to me you do not know you do not know how you can be your appearance, inside I do think that you're cute.

Yeah lolllllll I think he is also now; what I think you ae saying that he is.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 105063 times.

Back