Who is the most attractive country in Europe?

Who is the most attractive nation in Europe?

• Sweden

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Italy

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • France

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Spain

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Poland

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Holland

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Ireland

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I have a better suggestion!

Votes: 19 22.6%

• Total voters
I see them green too.

England most beutiful country? Ha ya ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Really? Are you high ?

Are you high? Were are you from

my apologies in advance, (I suppose there will be nice Englishmen) you can't generalize but, I don't like the English and I don't like their country. we have had 11 wars with them, they are our best enemies. They eat badly and they are a sad country, envious, hypocrites and liars. they only interest us because they come to our beaches to get drunk. I am glad they are not in the European Union.

@ Gaska,

Are YOU high? What makes you think you can speak like this to our members, and denigrate English women, and get away with it?

denigrate english women? Who said anything about women?

England most beutiful country? Ha ya ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Britain has very beautiful landscapes. Cornwall for example has a fantastic coast, the Mountainous region in Scotland and the National Park in Wales are impressive, too. There are idyllic looking small villages all over Britain. The weather is usually not great in Britain and the food there is not the best.

Switzerland is a whole vibe. But then again I always prefer alp surrounded lakes to beaches (the ones with sand).

Britain has very beautiful landscapes. Cornwall for example has a fantastic coast, the Mountainous region in Scotland and the National Park in Wales are impressive, too. There are idyllic looking small villages all over Britain. The weather is usually not great in Britain and the food there is not the best.

Yeah, beautiful, beatiful landscapes, amazing landscapes. I prefer Bavaria, but i dont think you are german. May be Italian?

my apologies in advance, (I suppose there will be nice Englishmen) you can't generalize but, I don't like the English and I don't like their country. we have had 11 wars with them, they are our best enemies. They eat badly and they are a sad country, envious, hypocrites and liars. they only interest us because they come to our beaches to get drunk. I am glad they are not in the European Union.

You have been banned for 10 days.

Yeah, beautiful, beatiful landscapes, amazing landscapes. I prefer Bavaria, but i dont think you are german. May be Italian?

I'm not Italian:LOL: but I travel a lot to Italy.

This thread has been viewed 105375 times.

Back