Who is the most attractive country in Europe?

Who is the most attractive nation in Europe?

• Sweden

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • England

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Germany

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Italy

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • France

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Spain

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Poland

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Holland

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Ireland

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I have a better suggestion!

Votes: 19 22.6%

• Total voters
Poland ;) of course

Poland ;) of course

Sweden
One of the richest countries in the world, Sweden is also known for its libertarian attitudes, social freedoms, and wonderful natural scenery. The tall Nordic men and women have long been considered the most attractive in the world.

Best country in Europe

Hello Globetrotters,
in my opinion nothing better than light, sunny South of Spain! "Andalucía" is THE jewel of Europe!
All the best to you, your Christian Ho

Hola Viajeros,
en mi opinión no hay mejor que el iluminado, soleado Sur de España! ¡Andalucía es LA joya de Europa!
Todo lo mejor, vuestro Christian Ho

Switzerland, Italy, and Spain

I love small Italian villages, Swiss landscapes, and the Spanish lifestyle.

Bosnia&Herzegovina's women are the most attractive offcourse :D

130917113.1_mn.jpg

photo-2-2.jpg

Hello Globetrotters,
in my opinion nothing better than light, sunny South of Spain! "Andalucía" is THE jewel of Europe!
All the best to you, your Christian Ho

Hola Viajeros,
en mi opinión no hay mejor que el iluminado, soleado Sur de España! ¡Andalucía es LA joya de Europa!
Todo lo mejor, vuestro Christian Ho

Gracias

View attachment 8115
View attachment 8116

Even as an English person i did not vote for us, but for exotic beauty. DO we we all vote for the alluring other?

Even as an English person i did not vote for us, but for exotic beauty. DO we we all vote for the alluring other?

No, we don't. At least I don't. My tastes are very "local".

España, porque a pesar de las dificultades que vivimos, sigo aquí.

The thread is posted in the humour & tests section, but it is not funny at all. Actually, it is racist! Do you really think any country with its people is more attractive or beautiful than another?

There are beautiful people all over the world, and there might be less attractive individuals, too. You guys are disgracing yourselves, not, it's even worse. What a racist thread!

Oh, for crying out loud. Chill. You sound like some brain-washed university student where every preference is "racist". Please.

This is all subjective; everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion.

Yes, I agree, you can find beautiful people in any country. However, the test is to walk down some anonymous street or go to a mall, and pay attention to how many attractive people you see. The percentages will be different in certain countries versus others, and I think that's independent of whether someone has a preference for certain kinds of phenotypes. I can agree that the guy who plays Thor is extremely good looking even if he wouldn't necessarily set my pulse racing.

You can also tell by watching tv series made in different countries. It's an eye-opener. Even though you would assume actors are going to be, by definition, on the more attractive side in most cases, I find that in a lot of these series there's not a single person I think is really good looking.

So, looking at the world through my eyes, I would say that there are more beautiful men in a few blocks in an Italian city than in a square mile most other places in the world, and a lot of people, especially women, from other countries agree with me.

All of that said, physical beauty fades, and shouldn't be the first consideration anyway in choosing a partner or a friend, as I'm sure most people would agree.

Every European country has beautiful people. So really this page does not work for everyone!

This thread is seven years old and still going strong. Since I haven't chipped in yet, my answer would be... Monaco! Celebrities and especially sport champions who elect residence there are more beautiful/handsome in average, so a high ratio of celebrities would certainly increase the odds of having a good score for attractiveness.

That being said, I noticed that there can be big differences in average attractiveness of the population between cities and even neighbourhood within the same country. Generally I have noticed that wealthier areas have more attractive people. Many studies found that attractive people get higher salaries than less attractive people, and are more likely to get promoted or to win sales negotiations. Rich men are far more likely to have a beautiful wife, and therefore also more beautiful children. Over the generations, if one lineage stays wealthy and men keep marrying beautiful women, it's only logical that that family should become more and more attractive. By extension, rich neighbourhoods will also have more attractive people in average.

Sara Carbonero Arévalo[1] (born 3 February 1984[2] in Corral de Almaguer, Toledo) is a Spanish TV presenter for Telecinco and sports journalist.[3] In July 2009, Carbonero, the girlfriend of Spanish goalkeeper Iker Casillas, was voted "The Sexiest Reporter in the World"[4] by FHM USA source

Sara is even better preserved now because of Vinho do Porto ;)

This thread has been viewed 105033 times.

Back